Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Dōjō Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Unkown ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓】30% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►Exit-

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Xerath Listened to her vent out everything and finally saying things without a filter. She was finally being honest with herself. "Keep me in a cage? I left that cage today, You forgave him because you wanted to fight for your relationship, that's what I'll be doing from now on, no more bullshit quotes and sayings!" Xerath pulled his necklace from his neck and held it firmly in his hands. "Hearing you tell me the truth is what I wanted! Lying to me about your feelings is what put me in that damn cage!" Xerath was now slightly panting from exhaustion and yelling. "You have no idea how happy I am that you finally admitted your feelings for me." Xerath was still devastated, but this was a positive. Now he knows the truth, there was no doubt about it.

Xerath walked closer to Yuki, he wanted to hold her...But something was holding him back, guilt perhaps? She told him the truth and laid everything bare for him to see, while he was hiding his reasons. "You're the smartest person I know...But I swear sometimes you say the dumbest things." Xerath who was angry moments ago had a genuine sad smile appear on his face as he was looking at the ground, hearing her wonder if he'd even come back if she was still alone, and where he was during all that time. "Of course I would...I'll always be there for you. Fate always brings us back together during the worst times...Yuki...I can't tell you the truth, I'm not courageous enough to do so. But if I want to have a chance, you have to know...I can't..." Xerath was very hesitant, he placed the necklace in his pocket and walked away, stopping when he was under the rain. "You coward! Tell her!" Xerath thought, completely forgetting he was still connected to Yuki. He looked back at Yuki, to find the courage he needed and gulped. He then went back to her and immediately, held her close and planted a kiss on her lips. "You deserve to know...I'm sorry." During their kiss, he placed the necklace in her palm as he own tear dropped to the ground. Pulling away from the kiss Xerath made his way out of the area without saying another word and tears in his eyes.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki took a breath as she felt some weight been lift off her shoulders but it was only for a short time, he felt them return again. She thought by lying that she would create a distance between them but she didn't know the impact of her lies would also cause suffering. But what about the truth? Wouldn't it hurt harder, her thoughts were then switched to Caligula. Her gazed fell for a moment until she heard Xerath's voice was struggling to speak out her words, was there something he wanted to say? When he abruptly left, she followed after him. "W-wait!"

Yuki was frozen in shock when she felt warmth on her lips, she didn't respond to the kiss until Xerath pulled away. She stood there finding it hard to process what just happened. She ran after him but then she was abruptly stopped by the rain, she looked around and couldn't see him through the heavy rain. She continued to look until her shoulders slumped down, she stared down at the necklace in her hand. She went to the entrance doorway and sat down cross legged. She recollected her thoughts as she felt the piece of jewellery on her fingertips. Her head was up in the clouds and her fingers unconsciously trace towards the gem.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

When Yuki was snapped back into reality, she found herself still at the dojo and her arm was outstretched like she was reaching for something out in the rain. She felt wetness on her face, she hasn't set foot in the rain. She touched her cheek and notice that she was crying her eyes feel on to the necklace in her palms. She let out a sorrowful sigh, as she entered back inside the dojo.

Yuki sprawled across the floor as she stared blankly at the ceiling. She turned her head to the side as she watched the heavy rain pour, she placed her earphones in her ears to try to block out mother nature's wraith. She drown herself in her music as she stared back up at the ceiling. She hoped the other were alright out there; you may call it a sixth sense: she can feel souls leaving this earth and the source, she was guessing is coming from the woods. She couldn't sleep easily despite Monday and school is going to start again right around the corner or when the sun goes up. She let out a sigh as she stared aimlessly at the ceiling.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe couldnt stand being in her room any longer. She decided to go back to the Dojo to work off stress. Granted she was wearing her uniform but she didnt care. Once she arrived to the Dojo, Ashe noticed a student that was laying on the floor. She wasnt worried about if there hadnt been an attack...there was no evidence of such an occurrence. No this was something else. Taking off a jacket she had used to cover her Uniform, she placed it on the hook and looked over to the angel. "It seems I'm not the only one that needed to get away." Normally Ashe would have straight up garrbed the student and walked them back to their room like a sheep dog...but Ashe wasnt in that mood. Placing Malice on its usually spot, Ashe started going for some of the training weapons. Grabbing two Bokken, Ashe walked over to Yuki and stood next to the Angel. "You need to explain what happened. All I need to hear is yes or no." Ashe said with a calm and soft tone. The Guard flipped one of Bokken so that a hilt was close to Yuki to grab. "I find it to be a good stress relief." It might not end upo being good stress relief for Ashe, but Ashe cared for the students. This School was her pack...and you look out for your pack.

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Layers |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Angry/Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| ......... |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Ashe?! l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki was close to dozing off until she felt another presence enter the room, she instantly and sat up. She looked up and saw a vaguely familiar woman, her gaze was fixed on the woman's choice of outfit until her eyes final rested on her face, "E-EH?!? ABSOL-SENPAI!?" She exclaimed in utter shock, front he first year she was in the academy she never saw the guard in any proper or formal uniform though the uniform she was...more on the suggestive side judging by the length of her skirt. The angel instantly jump to the thought that the guard has someone special in her mind, she wasn't going to pry on her love life while hers is complicated. So instead she said, "Sorry I didn't recognise you with your...choice of attire." she smiled, "Are we finally going to get uniforms?" she asked a tad excited at thought of looking smart and letting everyone know outside she goes to a proper and prestigious private school

For a second she was going to get in trouble for staying out of her dorm after dark, then a wave of relief when washed over her that the guard didn't look to mad or snatch her out. She blinked when she a Bokken was held out to her, weapons wasn't her strongest suit but, "Yes." guess its time to learn if she was going to hold a scythe. She took the Bokken and rose up on her feet. She looked at the woman questionable when she talked about stress, "Relationships?" she guessed.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe n laughed when Yuki asked if they were going to get Uniforms. The guard shook her head. "No. this is what I was supposed to wear." The guard watched as Yuki stood and had given the woman her answer. Taking a few steps back, Ashe readied her bokken, the wolf couldnt help but smile at the guess Yuki gave her for the what might cause their stress. "Men will be men. but we dont need to think about that right now. Come take a swing. I'll help your form as we go. Dont worry about harming me." Ashe motioned for Yuki to attack when she was ready. The wolf knew that Yuki wasnt the type to use conventional weaponry so this would be a good training session for her...and a good distraction for Ashe.

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ O.o.c →→| |∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Student-In-Training l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Necklace & Bokken l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki frowned when the guard answered that the school was not in-fact getting official uniforms. She gazed her eyes at the ceiling above, perhaps she can start a protest, convince the headmaster and hand out petitions to students who also support this. She wasn't too satisfied about her answer, she looked at her attire up and down; 'Did she commit a crime?' She shrugged her shoulders Ashe held the hilt of the Bokken with hands, she silently agreed with the wolf for not taking about their common denominator of their problems.

The angel sort of lacked I confidence with the weapon in her has as she took a firm stance, she lunged towards Ashe aiming to hit the guard on the side of the head.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe watched Yuki's foot work. The stance was firm but sloppy. For a student that hardly ever held a weapon, this was to be expected and this is why she was training her...though unofficially. As Yuki lunged in to make a strike for her the guards head, Ashe ducked and made a swing for Yuki's chest but would part way through the swing. "Never strike for the head as your first move. Set your opponent up for the strike. Position yourself so you can strike true and clean." The wolf would also tell Yuki about her stance and foot work. Since it was late, Ashe would keep this impromptu lesson towards foot work and stance. If Yuki desired then they could work on others. Who better to learn from then the guard that relies on her weapon and skill more than anything in a fight.

"Come. Again." Ashe motion for Yuki to Strike at her again.

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Student-In-Training l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Necklace & Bokken l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki froze when she caught Ashe's Bokken going towards her chest, she was ready for pang of pain but..it never came. She regained her posture and looked up at the guard, 'Note #1: Never strike for the head as a first move.' she was slightly confused when she talked about setting up the opponent for the strike? As in fool them and go to your intended mark? She looked down at her feet, then up at the guard. "Ahh...I may you demonstrate on stances?" she asked, it was best to ask for further help than keeping silent.

She decided to take Ashe's two word advice, 'true' and 'clean'. She distanced herself away from Ashe, she took a breath. She lunged towards the guard and aimed to heavily strike for her legs but then switched and swiftly aimed for her abdomen last second.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yes, A few more Strikes and I'll show you some stances." Ashe said grinning happily. Positioning herself for Yuki's strike, Ashe went to block a low strike to the legs but was caught off when Yuki switched to quick hit to her abdomen. Ashe had to react to block and react faster than she thought she would have to. Even though Ashe managed to block the strike, Ashe was very happy. "Good! Feinting an attack lowers the guard of your foe." Ashe motioned for Yuki to hold her stance. The guard decided that now would best time to work her stance. After seeing what Yuki could do and had a better understanding of how the girl fought, The stance would a great benefit to her.

Walking over a training dummy, Ashe lifted the object in the air and brough it over where she and Yuki were sparring. Setting down her bokken on the floor, Ashe went behind Yuki and placed her hands over the students. "I will teach you a stance that my Master taught me. You can use these for almost any weapon you wield large or small." Ashelia placed her feet next to Yuki's and shifted Yuki's stance and grip. This method was a bit...personal but it Allowed for more accurate techniques to be learned.

-A few Moments later-

Releasing her grip and stepping back from Yuki, Ashe walked over to the side. Ashe showed Yuki one of the All-purpose fighting styles. Now it was just up to time and practice. "Once you learn this one fully. I will show you others." Ashe sat down for a moment and thought. Looking towards Yuki, Ashelia begun to ask the girl a serious question. "Would you like me to train you? The school's classes will only teach so much. I Would willing to teach you personally if you would like."

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Excited |
∑ Thoughts →→| I think I have a new Apprentice! |
∑ Items →→| Malice and Bokken |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Yuki smiled at her small achievement, even though she would find it more satisfying if she had hit the guard instead of her attack get blocked. She would reach Ashe level, and that kind of level wasn't going to happen overnight. She held her stance, she raised both her brows in wonder when the guard came back carrying a dummy with her. She allowed the wolf to adjust her position, to a more suitable position. 'Use it for almost any weapon she says...' Ashe has her full attention.

-A Few Moments Later-

After Ashe showed Yuki one of the All-Purpose Fighting style, the angel had enough energy to practice a couple of swings on the dummy, she froze at the Ashe's statement. "There are others..." this was going to be a long road. She took a break away from the dummy and sat on the floor. The angel turned to the woman when she asked a serious question, "You..train me...seriously?" she said in awe. She was right about classes, the ones she took doesn't require more mind but also practical work but nothing about inflicting pain. She sat cross legged as she thought more about it, she dropped the Assassination class...maybe this way she can make up for it. Yuki clenched her fist and stared at Ashe with eyes of determination. "H-hai! I accept Abs- Ash-sensei to train me." Looks like the tables have turned, the Pokemon has become the Trainer. Her heart dropped when she notice the change of lighting...it wasn't as dark. "AIE! NANDA YO! Its morning!?"

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia smiled as Yuki accepted her offer and chuckled at her surprise for the number of styles. It would take a lot of time and effort but Ashe believed she could teach Yuki and make her her successor in a way. Looking to the horizon the guard let out a sigh and stretched. "So It seems. Best get yourself ready. And let me know when you wish to continue training." Ashe closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the fresh morning air. "At the End of this Yuki. The last Style you will learn is the Blade Dance Style. The Style I created. But dont let that distract you. That time will come but your classes will come first." The wolf gave a light and playful chuckle. Ashe would have to start her rounds later. She would start that as soon as Yuki headed off to class.

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Excited |
∑ Thoughts →→| I think I have a new Apprentice! |
∑ Items →→| Malice and Bokken |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Haste l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Ashe-sensei l Item/s ➤: Necklace& Jacket l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Get ready indeed, she has to wash up, apply cream, wear clean clothes, brush teeth, wear deodorant and perfume, have books all sorted out for her classes, along with stationery, pray that her teacher's will actually show up this time, mainly the Art and Foreign Language ones, Music...his always there, she hopes they get challenging homework, organize the club events. She realized that she was drowned by her organized schedule and was pulled out by Ashe's statement. "Blade Dance Style...sounds unorthodox and exotic." she commented, she liked the sound of it.

"Hai!"
she got up from her place and left her Bokken aside, she wore her shoes. "See you later sensei!" she waved as she bid her farewell. But before she left the dojo she caught sight of a familiar drenched jacket, the angel quickly took it and walked out the door.
+Exits+

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe smiled after Yuki ran off to classes. It was probably good for the both of them to do this. With Nemesis gone, the was no one to train the students to fight and kill. It was never a good thing to put students through this but the reality was, the world is not a safe place for them. Best prepare them for what will happen than leave them defenseless. Ashe had sat down and leaned against a wall facing the main doors. Closing her eyes, Ashe took and small. The guard was glad that it was Yuki who wanted to learn from her.

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| hm |
∑ Items →→| Malice and bokken |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was relaxing in the dojo when a disturbance jolted her to attention. Looking around, the wolf sniffed out what disturbed. What appeared to be a shadow demon was lurking about...the smell that accompanied it though angered the wolf. Standing up straight, Ashe charge at the demon only to have run from her. Deciding that this monster needs to die, Ashe chased after.
-exits-

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| hm |
∑ Items →→| Malice and bokken |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: