Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:56 am
User Image
▸ 𝚛𝚞𝚗 : 𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚜_𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎̂𝚗𝚎.𝚎𝚡𝚎

▸ feeling: mildly flustered/grateful/excited ▸ with?: Lorenzo and 3 others...? ▸ HP: 100/100

❝𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎...❞

➤ Zacarias hadn’t noticed Lorenzo right away (he managed to tune out the rest of the world and stare off into space for awhile), but after he’d heard the other’s voice he blinked himself back into reality. Meeting Lorenzo’s introduction with a polite smile and a wave back, he took a moment to translate in his head before responding. “Uh, some help would be appreciated. I seem to have forgotten where the boy’s dormitories are...And, uh, which dorm I am living in.” He spoke with a noticeable french lilt, very slowly, his voice high and soft. He talked in a way that suggested that he was unfamiliar with casual conversation in this language, but seemed warm and friendly regardless.

➤ He got up from his makeshift chair, wobbling a little but remaining upright. “My name is Zacarias. You can...uh...call me Zac, though, if that is...easier.”

❝...𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗.❞

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Species ▸ Gifted/Cursed Grade ▸ Senior Dorm ▸ 114 Profile ▸ Here

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

When no response or acknowledgement came from anyone else in the room, she let out a frustrated huff and carried her luggage towards a hallway. I guess I'll just have to find it myself, she was rather discouraged that no one has answered her. Ella thought she saw one girl glance towards her, but didn't seem to have any interest. She shook her head, thinking that it was silly to worry on the matter. Ella headed down the hallway, leaving the lobby to go find the dorms herself.

-Exits-

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Themes: Hold Me Down - I See Fire (Kygo Remix)

Abilities:

»Hemokinesis: She can control blood from herself, using it to form various shapes of any matter form and use it to attack. Her limit is how much blood she can use from herself, if she uses too much then she'll get anemic and feint.

»Blood Cloning: Uses own blood to create physical copies of herself. The more blood the she uses, the more clones she can create.

(OOC: )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PonderingPenguin

gaycommies

Mystiecat537

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:45 am

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Catching sight of movement above of Seva's head Morgan taking a gander at what had twitched. Placing a hand on her lips trying to hide the smile that was forming while in her head she was bursting out in laughter. The contrast between Seva's demeanor and her adorable looking ears was just comical. Of course she had no idea if the other was sensitive about her ears; bringing them up would be a poor decision only made worse if she broke into laughter. Hiding her expression was a piece of cake it was something she had to pick up in the previous years of her life. "Looks like some students need help...well I'm sure they can solve their own issues" From the sound of it two of them were lost and one of them was trying to help them. One ended up leaving soon after. Probably decided to solve her own issue by herself just like Morgan said they would. Unless they went and directly addressed her and Seva they were going to be ignored.

A feeling she was getting all too familiar with. Seva was either ignoring or oblivious to Morgan's attempts to flirt with her. "Yeah of course." Morgan would say to play off the fact that her flirting was ignored and or rejected. Crossing her arms not really knowing what else to say. If she had thought this out a bit more maybe it wouldn't be so awkward; if it even was awkward for Seva her expression was giving her nothing. Was she annoyed? Angry? Happy? Not being able to read a person bothered Morgan intensely but there wasn't anything she could do about it. However there was a some hope when she accepted her offer to go out for lunch, even though it would be dinner at that time. "Here's hoping" Giving Seva a confident smile and pulling her hand back. Morgan was starting to feel a bit more like herself as she got accustomed to being in the presence of Seva. And once more there was silence until Seva asked if Morgan was hungry which she wasn't. It was an excuse to get to know her better and spend more time with her but she couldn't just say that. "I'm starting to feel a bit famished. Seemed like time flew by it's already dark outside" Taking a glance outside before looking back at the other, her hands placed on her chin with her head tilting to the side. Trying to look as adorable as she could when she asked. "So was that perhaps a yes or a no?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:57 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: Morgan, students ☠ Items: Oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

Morgan's behavior took another peculiar turn. Seva saw her eyes focusing above her head, then the taller woman covered her mouth.. Like she was trying to conceal something. Had she only just taken notice of her ears? Strange. Considering their height difference, they should have been obvious. She was starting to get.. More intrigued with her. There were a few questions about her behavior, and why she approached her. Perhaps she should learn more about her. When Morgan pointed out the students needed help, she initially thought that she meant that they should help them.. Until the second sentence came out. She nodded without even a slight change in her expression. She felt absolutely no desire to help them, even after it was pointed out they might need help. They could look after themselves.

After that, she waited once again. She had nothing to add after Morgan's seemingly unnecessary 'of course'. She was still partially listening to the remaining students. They were lingering longer than they probably should. She was not blind, nor unaware. The light had faded quickly.. In fact, it grew quite dark. Night had long since fallen, with no sign of the headmaster. An entire day wasted on waiting. He could find her later. She glanced away from her companion, one final look towards the door before she slowly nodded. Eating.. Living seemed so impractical from where she stood. ".. Yes." The thought crossed her mind that she needed to find Yarost and speak to him. If that spell was still in effect, it was possible he might be unable to find a bed for the night. But.. She did not know where to look. Her ears tilted back further, but not quite pressed against her head. "I need to speak to someone first... Do you know where a female student is likely to be this late?"

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: I am done waiting.

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 am
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Maybe he was being too impatient but not getting an instant reply from Zacrias was starting to bug him. Was the guy choosing to ignore him? It was quite possible the guy didn't want to to be bothered. Inching away from the guy only stopping when the other responded. "Oh yeah I can take you to the guy's dormitory but uh you're exact room I wouldn't know" Which was probably more important than just knowing where the dormitory was. "We can um always try your key on every room?" Giving it a bit of forethought that plan was idiotic; it would take too long and they might disturb the people in the rooms that they try to open.

Feeling a small gust of wind Lorenzo glanced at the door to see another student enter. Looked like he hadn't been the only person to forgot their dorm room. When she confronted them his eyes would aim towards the ground but still listening to what she said. However as he was thinking up a proper response she decided to leave. He had done exactly what he scrutinized Zacarias about in his mind that is.

"I think..Zacarias sounds nice. Um lets go the dormitory" Lorenzo would suggest. Pulling out his phone to check the time. It was starting to get really late they should be heading to their rooms to sleep for tomorrow. He had ditched his classes and he regretted it already. His parents expected him to do well in school at the very least he should attend the classes.
          (EXIT)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Lobby

Ψ Company: A fellow student, two faculty members

Φ Feeling: Ashamed

Σ Condition: Healthy

Π Song: None

gaycommies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:27 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The ears weren't the only part of Seva's attire that Morgan began to notice. More precisely she began to acknowledge her smooth complexion, her soft red eyes, and her grim yet very suiting attire. As Morgan studied Seva's reactions the other was doing the same to her. While they both seemed to agree that the students didn't need help, a motherly instinct was urging her to at least give them some advice of where to go. Not that she was a mother but Ahnack had in many ways been her child. Even now she worried about what he was doing. Hoping that he hadn't gotten himself in too much trouble. Even with all her lessons there was still an animal inside of that boy.

While Morgan didn't like how she had initiated this little date they now had going. "How wonderful. I do have a few places in mind but by all means we can go where you want to go." Of course this was just a formality from the sound of it Seva would most likely not have a opinion of where to go. At the mention of having to speak someone Morgan would mentally start screaming. For a second she had thought that their date would began but no she had other plans first. The butterflies in her stomach had settled down but she still wanted to know the cause of it. "Well I would say...that their room would be the best place to check first. If not then the girl's common room or bathroom."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: Morgan, students ☠ Items: Oak staff

Seva's head tilted slightly to her right, while her unwavering gaze remained on Morgan's face. How kind, suggesting they could go where she wanted. Too bad she didn't know any of the local places yet. "Wherever you wish is fine." Her tail was slowly starting to sway back and forth. Hidden under her cloak, it wasn't very noticeable. She nodded slowly as the other woman answered her question.. That made sense. A room seemed unlikely at the moment. "She would not have a room. Do you know where the girl's dorms are?" She did not seem at all embarrassed to admit not knowing where it was. She was still learning her way around, after all. This was one of several ways to continue in that endeavor. "Would you come with me? I will only need a few minutes." She took a single step back on her left foot, ready to turn towards the doorway that led further into the school. But she paused to wait for Morgan's answer.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: I am done waiting.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:45 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Seva, Morgan

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Mei.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

With cover now blown thanks to his "Friends" Serael had no reason to hide anymore, and decided waging war on the school would be the most efficient way to get what he wants. He walked in surrounded by his collection only stopping when he noticed two females in lobby, sniffing the air around him put a snarky smile on his face as he was able to determine exactly what one of the females were. Necromancers had a very very feint smell that only they can distinguish, it was a good thing Serael didn't meet this woman before hand or him getting the rest of Thanatos' soul would've failed. "Mei you stay here, we might have a problem and I'll need your fire. The rest go on the hunt, Kill anyone you come across, and bring me Lucius, and Skytherix alive. We're going to a have a nice long chat."

With the order given the other four took off looking for their targets. As slowly walked closer to the two. "What do we have here? A fellow necromancer....And her puppet? Are you a collector? It doesn't matter, what matters is your soul I need fuel for my experiments, and nothing is more valuable than a soul like ours. Mei my dear, if they decide to go after your siblings, go boom." The corpse turned to look at Serael and smiled "Boom?" Serael then looked back at her a nodded. "Boom" The corpse was obviously giddy with the order and seemed to be itching to fight. "So how are going to do this? We're going to have our puppets fight?"

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 am

Sprinting through the hallways, Ashe was in complete denial of the situation that she was now in. There was no way Thanatos was not Thanatos. No one could take his body...right? There was one way to find out and she needed to know. Catching the scent of her Lover, Ashe rushed to the Lobby and what she saw...she continued to deny. It was obvious that a fight was about to start but she didnt want to see it. She people she knew Thanatos, and some random woman...by Thanatos?! "Thanatos!" Ashe jumped over the railing and landed next to the two groups. "Thanatos! Please tell me what Lucius and Nemesis are saying is wrong. What was the song that we danced to during last years Ball?!" The guard was almost pleading for the right answer. She was not in the right state of mind and seemed vulnerable compared to her usual stature. Even in this state, the question she asked seemed to be the failsafe. She drowned out everything but what one man needed to say.

∑Location →→|Hospital Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken/ Denial |
∑ Thoughts →→| What going on!?|
∑ Items →→| Bags from Shopping, Phone, Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| I've been waiting so long to have this happen xP |

Rush and Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Catching the subtle movement under Seva's cloak one reason for it appeared on Morgan's mind. A tail, if Seva didn't already have enough adorable features with just the ears. She had always wondered how one would control an extra limb like a tail. It wouldn't be same as an arm or leg since the three have different functionalities. Her curiosity wouldn't best her today, Morgan stuck to the topic of where they would go on a date."That works for me too. I did have a place in mind" Lightly tapping her chin with her index finger before giving Seva a reassuring smile. "Yep, I think you will like it" So far Seva hasn't shown any real motivation to go out for dinner, maybe she wasn't hungry or maybe she didn't like to eat outside of home. One way or another going out for a full blown dinner wouldn't be the right way to handle the date. A nice calming cup of of tea seemed more appropriate for someone like Seva. While Morgan was planning out their date Seva seemed more interested on the student she talked about before. Gritting her teeth, Morgan forced a smile as she nodded. "Of course. Its no bother to spend more time with such a gorgeous gal" Not that any compliment would ever woo Seva. Morgan had made sure to know the layout of the school when arriving. She had to for Ahnack's sake.

Before they could take a step outside the aura Morgan had sensed from Seva when they met got much heavier. Clenching her hand against her chest Morgan's eyes darted around the area. It appeared that the sensation wasn't only limited to Seva. "I've been feeling a little under the weather just give me a second" It wasn't a great lie but there should be no reason for Seva to suspect otherwise. Morgan did need a moment to regain her composure while that happen the man decided to confront them. Morgan would be lying if she said she understood what the guy was talking about. "Hold on...by puppet are you referring to me?" Morgan crossed her arms over her chest. Whatever these necromancer things were might explain the aura that they emitted and why she felt a bolt of energy with them around. "Well if you'll excuse us we'll be heading out." Their date was already being interrupted by the search of some student. This guy was going to make Morgan wait even longer.

Except it wasn't just this guy interrupting them but Ashelia too. She looked to be in distressed. A small frown appeared on her face to see the woman she had met a while ago look so upset. Not only that but it looked like the other guy was the cause of it. Who was apparently called Thanatos, like the greek god of death. The town held some rather strange people, Morgan wouldn't be surprised if that was who he truly was.

Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush and Crush

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: Morgan, two others ☠ Items: Oak staff

Seva only nodded as Morgan commented that she had a place in mind. As she had expected. It simply made no sense to suggest a dinner without having decided where to go. She had to wonder if anywhere would be open so late though.. It was some time after midnight by now, wasn't it? Regardless, there was time if they hurried. She had to wonder if she really would like that place. Most likely, she would be indifferent, but it could not hurt to go. "Thank you." She took a couple steps, but before they could leave, there were.. Several new arrivals. Half a dozen people. She immediately stopped in her tracks, recognizing what most of these people were almost at once. Undead.. It looked like the blue haired male was controlling them, as he gave them orders and all but one left. One ear tilted in his direction, but she held herself perfectly still as she merely observed him and his remaining companion.

She briefly glanced towards Morgan when the woman spoke, clearly trying to excuse her odd behavior. It almost seemed like a reaction. "Hm." She made a note to ask about that later. She returned her full attention to the man. A couple of the dead ones seemed.. Somewhat familiar, but she couldn't place where she might have seen them before. It was barely noticeable, but her hand tightened slightly around her staff as he approached them and talked.. Quite a lot. She made no attempt to interrupt, only studying him with a blank expression while he spoke first to her and then to his little.. Fire puppet. And then her again. Fire was a problem, yet she did not seem at all perturbed. She waited patiently for Morgan to finish speaking, then.. When it came, her answer was very simple. "No." She might have said or done something else, but yet another person showed up..

This time, it was a woman. Possibly another staff member? She didn't recognize her, but she seemed to recognize the man. Thanatos? What a fitting name. In any case, that woman seemed very distressed and seemed to be begging for an answer she wanted.. A question like that seemed like something one would ask to confirm an identity. Her gaze shifted between them, eyes narrowing slightly as she considered this. The lich really just wanted to leave, but.. She felt obligated to say something.. "That is unwise. It is not so hard to gain such information." There was no hint of caring in her tone. She sounded like she was just pointing out something she thought was obvious. Not that she expected it to make any difference. She looked up at Morgan before she spoke again. "Let us go. There are more important matters to attend to." Right. A necromancer was attacking the school, just basically tried to challenge her to a fight seemingly because he wanted her soul for experiments.. And that was less important than what they had been going to do.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Slightly annoyed ☠ Thoughts: Who is this..?

((Hope this'll do.))

PonderingPenguin

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:24 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► On edge

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Seva, Morgan and Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Mei.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Today wasn't Serael's day, his identity was revealed to the headmaster, his plan to take Sky's soul still hasn't come to fruition and he still hasn't mastered Thanatos' body. Ashe showing up didn't help the situation not one bit. Thankfully however the necromancer and her puppet seemed to be ignoring him and leaving. He would be lying if he said it didn't annoy him a bit though, they'll pay for this later. Serael gulped at the question and put on a fake smile, he was searching for the answer in the damn memory of the corpse, when an idea came to his mind...The b***h was unstable, if he gave her something close to the right answer he might just win her trust and she could be very helpful to him. "That girl is right Ashe, you need to test me with something harder. There are only a handful of songs people play in a ball...You know I don't enjoy music that much and I don't know their names. But it was classical."

Serael was so confident in his answer that he started slowly making his way to Ashe. "So Lucius' denial is plaguing my son now? How can that idiot be so sure when he haven't even met me yet. Tell me where I can find them." Ashe obviously knew where his targets are located, which would make his job way easier. Placing on hand on her shoulder and lifted her chin with the other, Serael wanted her to look him in the eyes. "Don't listen to them, you have to help me and make them accept the fact that I'm back." Serael then chuckled and let his guard down thinking he won her over. "Who would've thought me coming back would cause so much trouble?"

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:26 am

Ashe listened to the answer the man in front of her provided her. Serael should have tried a bit harder. Ashe gave no response at first as the Wolf was processing everything that led up to this moment. The Lies of comfort, hope, love, and a family to come back together. Ashe listened to each foot step and as each echoed in her ears, a rage built up inside. Building up a hatred and rage so great, her whole body relaxed giving the impression that she got the answer she wanted...but that was far from the case. The man spoke and after his final comment, Ashe decided to speak. "I can tell you where they are...and I can help them face the facts." The woman's voice was voice was calm...way too calm. "There's only one problem." Ashelia stared directly into Serael's eyes. "Thanatos died before the Dance. I'm sorry sir but you ******** up." Before Serael could react, Ashe slammed her fist into Thanatos' chest knocking him several feet back. Placing a hand on on Malice, Ashe brought out the monstrous blade and smashed the ground next to her shaking the lobby floor.

Staring right at the Man, Ashe cracked her neck. "Please make your way out of my Man's body. I will then show you the out by beating your corpse into 4 different puddles...or maybe 3 if Im feeling generous." Ashe let her wolf ears out and each twitched side to side. If a needle hit the floor...she'd find it and kick it before it bounced.

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | So damn mad, she's the calmest she's ever been. |
∑ Thoughts →→| Excuse me while beat this man's creatures into several puddles.|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Malice |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Warning |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:36 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Angry

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】95%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Serael won, he convinced her that he was Thanatos and now she would be under his control, or so he thought. Ashe's calmness and relaxed body tricked him and he was knocked away from a strong strike to the chest which caused him to cough blood. Sliding a few feet back Serael managed to stop himself so that he doesn't collide with the surroundings, his mouth slightly filled with blood Serael started breathing heavily as blood started to drip with every breath. "You damn b***h! You think you can stop me?! YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE! Now I'll make sure you suffer. You'll beg for death." Spitting the blood from his mouth Serael waved his hand as Mei coffin appeared to take her away.

A sick, twisted smile formed as soon as his 'toy' left and he slowly started walking towards Ashe, with his guard fully on. "It was your fault he died that day, and it's your fault he can't be brought back. You made me stronger by giving me his soul." Serael's smile then evolved into a chuckle as his pace got slightly faster. "You'll soon join him in eternal torment." Serael arms started glowing before charging at Ashe with enhanced limbs, and quickly slammed down on her location with tremendous force.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 am

"The only reason you're still living is because the body you're in." Ashe spoke calmly. She couldnt bring herself to harm the body of her lover. Thanatos' body has been desecrated enough as it is. Watching as Serael charged his limbs, Ashe knew that this battle was going to hurt her much more than it should. How could fight this man? He controlled the body of the man she loved. Though his words only fueled her to stand up for Thanatos. As Serael charged the wolf, Ashe threw Malice into the wall and tried to block what she could. Ashe hit the floor and bounced backwards off the impact. Landing on her feet, she stood in a defensive stance. "That day haunts me every night. I let your lies bring me the comfort I wanted. But. I will not beg, I will not give you any pleasure in trying to take me down. If you're having pleasure now. It wont last." Ashe took a quick glance back to Morgan and Seva. "Run or get Lucius. I will hold him here." Ashe just needed to hold out and last long enough for someone to get here. She cant fight this battle. This was her fault and she couldnt bring herself to fight.

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | So damn mad, she's the calmest she's ever been. |
∑ Thoughts →→| Excuse me while beat this man's creatures into several puddles.|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Malice |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Warning |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Quote: