Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:53 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Amused

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊAshe

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘95%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Serael listened to the wolf blabber about how she wasn't going to beg and simply sighed. "You really think you have a choice?This vessel came equipped with a ...."Spell" or two that might just be to much for you to handle." Serael placed his hand on the ground as light energy started spreading throughout the lobby, as wings made of light formed on his back. "I'm sure you know these moves. From what I could gather from his memories this spell is called light prison...And I think you know what effects it has on cursed individuals." The prison was one of Thanatos' signature abilities and the only one that doesn't require constant contact to be maintained. The prison was a trap to anyone who manages to make contact with Thanatos, the energy infused in the ground would formed a giant cage around the attacker and constantly shrink in size until it matches the attackers body shape. On normal individuals it would only restrain them but the cursed will be burning until they're freed. "This fight is already over, and when I'm done here I'll go after the brats. Selene is unique, and I'm missing a lightning user."

Serael flapped his wings several times before charging at Ashe one more time this time with a kick aimed at her temple. His speed was greater and it seemed like the wings helped him balance his body. Thanatos was now stronger and more agile thanks to the wings, he could make several moves without landing he could even change directions mid air without breaking a sweat.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashe's widened in shock. This man knew how to use Thanatos' abilities too?! As the light energy spread around the lobby, the Cage began to form around her. The fight was lost...there was no way for her to get out of this. All she had was strength and speed. Magic was beyond her and she had no way to combat this. The cage matched her body and the burning started. Gritting her teeth, she stared at Serael right in the eyes even as he kicked her on the side of her head. The power behind the attack sent her down hard. Blood dripped from her ear, eye and mouth. "Dont you dare...lay your...filthy hands on...her...or any of...them." Ashe growled through her teeth. The pain was becoming unbearable but she couldnt break. Not here, not now, not ever again. Because of her, Thanatos felt more pain than she will ever feel. Nemesis, Artemis, Selene, and Athena. The pain that they felt...If it meant that this man stayed here til someone could help...she came to terms with the end of her life. I'm sorry.... I just hope you can forgive me... Ashe stared up with the same fire in her eyes...but there was nothing she could do.

βˆ‘Location β†’β†’|Lobby|
βˆ‘ Current Theme β†’β†’ | Treachery |
βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | So damn mad, she's the calmest she's ever been. |
βˆ‘ Thoughts β†’β†’| Excuse me while beat this man's creatures into several puddles.|
βˆ‘ Items β†’β†’| Phone, Malice |
βˆ‘ Attire β†’β†’| Normal Attire |
βˆ‘ Wolf's Blood β†’β†’| Warning |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| Shinda is coming up after Serael replies |

Rush and Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:21 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Excited.

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Let her save the day.

Serael simply laughed at her hollow words. She was in no shape to be making threats. He walked over to her smiling as his wings slowly vanished. He wanted to use them more but this fight was already over and he needed to preserve his energy for what might come later. Serael adjusted her head with his boot so she would be looking at him in her last moments. "Your life is over, not only did you failed your family, and friends. No one is leaving this place alive, and the last line of defence this school has will die as well, at the hands of his own son."

Serael lifted his leg high and stood there for a few seconds staring at the helpless woman, she was about to die at the hands of her lover who she "revived". In his sick twisted mind this was considered a happy ending. "Don't worry like I said before, you'll see him soon enough and you'll spend an eternity suffering, If I absorb your soul you go into limbo." Serael then brought his foot down with extreme force and speed looking to end this pathetic creatures life.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:55 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda rushed through the parts of school to pinpoint where the source was coming from. She darted for lobby where the source seemed to originate. As the lobby came into view, she witnessed someone in Thanatos' body. Shinda knew it was not her ex-vice headmaster. That person was also about to end Ms. Ashelia's life! Shinda was fast but her wraiths were faster. Three wraith formed and wrapped chains around Ashe pulled out from the boot that would have crushed her skull. Shinda slid into view and glared at the man controlling Thanatos. Sorry Thanatos...I might have to bruise your body a bit. "Scar of Sin Seeker, Yzarkos!" Shinda held out her hands and formed a jagged scythe that glowed with a faint blue aura and was partially transparent. "I will not let bring harm to anyone else. You're not Thanatos and I will stop you here!" Shinda rushed at Serael making a spinning downward slash at the man while the wraiths darted off to the flanks.

βˆ‘ Current Theme β†’β†’ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Angry |
βˆ‘ Thoughts β†’β†’| Oh dear God! Thanatos!|
βˆ‘ Items β†’β†’| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
βˆ‘ Attire β†’β†’| Short Kinomo |
βˆ‘ Spirit Affinity β†’β†’| Active |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:27 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Angry.

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Light Scythe

𝔒𝔒ℭ► You don't have to use judgment now, I just wanted Thanatos make her prepare. smile

Serael frowned as soon as his foot made contact with the ground. He was looking forward to hearing the sound of skulls cracking open. "Damn bimbo" Those were the only words he muttered in response to the girl's words before she rushed in. Serael might not know all of Thanatos' attacks but he did modify the body before add it to his collection. Light energy surged through his body to extreme levels which caused is to pour outside his body in the form of waves carrying intense pressure. Serael waited till the girl's attack was inches away from hitting him before sidestepping. He wanted the girl to be sure she would connect so that she commits and strike the ground. Serael then would control her arm and the back of head. "We're the same you and I The only difference between us is that I know what I'm doing." Serael then noticed the attacking wraiths who were not too close for him to take the offensive so he decided it was a better idea to retreat from this specific situation. Letting the girl go Serael jumped back a considerable length before forming his own scythe made up of pure light energy.

-Thanatos-

Thanatos could see everything the was transpiring through Shinda's eyes, and it was driving him mad. He was just about to see this b*****d kill Ashe using his body. This was it, no more holding back. "Shinda...Don't use the demon's power against him, my light is poisonous to them. Use mine...Prepare Judgement, while the wraiths hold him back. After gather enough energy. Release everything you have into the attack...I have a plan but I'm not sure if it'll work..." Even though Thanatos was angry beyond compare, he still had his brain working. This could be the only chance for him to return to his body indefinitely. "I want you to break the contract, and force my soul into the attack."

-Serael-
As soon as the scythe formed Serael swung it side ways creating a giant slash of light energy that was coming at an extremely high speed towards the wraiths and shinda. "You took my kill so it's only right that you take it's place."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:09 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda, had rushed in too fast and her wraiths were only saving grace. Slicing the ground she cartwheeled and spun to face her opponent. "We're nothing alike". Just as she was about to launched another assault when Thanatos contacted her. This gave her an idea that might not work but words Nemesis spoke earlier in the day. He said maybe that she could use her own version of Judgement...so why not combine them. All she would need to do is strike Serael's soul and weaken him enough so she can go through with Thanatos' plan. Got it, weaken him, break the connection and I'll put you in his place. Before Shinda could anything else, she needed to deal with a new threat coming at her fast. Summoning her wraiths to her side, The wraiths created a small barrier using their chains. Shinda dispersed the scythe and took a stance that she used in the prison. "Oh, you wish you knew what you were doing, let me show you." Without even giving the man a smile or cocky grin, "Our souls work as one. Let your hand be one with mine and mine guide you to solace. I shall take your pain as mine and ease your suffering...Let the retribution of our enemies be that of a Judgement of their actions" Shinda wascutt off as the barrier broke and sent her and the wraiths flying back. The residual energy from the slash gave each of them nice sized cuts. Gritting her teeth and standing back up, Shinda began to finish what she started..to everyone at least. "...Soul Link Style."

Energy began to course through the lobby made a focal point at Shinda. her eyes glowing bright blue, and serval tattoos of Japanese style serpentine dragons going down her arms and legs. She started gathering all the power she could. She needed to stay as calmed and centered as possible. The wraiths were going to have to work over time.

-Wraiths-

The three wraiths recovered from the slash and as Shinda gathered energy. They began to glow bright blue and each of them formed a sword in each hand. Disembodied voices filled the air. "Prrroooottect....Sssseeeiiiisshhin...weee muuusst"

βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Calming Down and finding center. |
βˆ‘ Thoughts β†’β†’| This is it, its do or die|
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| anything that gets past will hit Shinda since she wont able to dodge. |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Γ—ΒΊΒ°β€Λœ`Morgan Barchak`Λœβ€Β°ΒΊΓ—

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

It seemed to be a reoccurring theme, Seva's dismissive attitude wasn't just something she did to her but everyone it seemed. It was a bit relieving to say the least, to be able to get a proper read on her. It was something that hadn't been possible the last couples of minutes they had been talking. "No argument here. This guy isn't worth my time" While puppet wasn't a insult that was used at all the tone this Serael guy had was infuriating. The tone that someone had when they believed they were superior than an other, with the word puppet only reinforcing this thought.

If it weren't for Morgan's love of drama and the theatrical she would have left the moment she and Seva had brought it up. However the plot thicken as the fight began between Serael and Ashelia got intense. Watching people get harmed was very conflicting. Every injury sent a little shock throughout her own body but like she had told Ahnack, he shouldn't enjoy the suffering of others. It a lesson he had surprisingly learned easily. However rushing in to help Ashelia would be foolish considering that she could very much end up like the other was. On the ground in pain. But that didn't mean she was going to let her head be crushed, before she moved in another person came in and saved her. "And the plot thickens" Morgan would mutter under her breath before looking at Seva.

"They seem to have things dealt with. Unless you want to lend a helping a hand...I'll be taking yours and heading off" Morgan would say reaching down and interlacing her fingers with Seva's. It was cold, it was a strange but not unwelcome.
(EXIT)

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush and Crush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image
ΰ΄ŸΡ”Ξ½Ι‘ ΖŠΚ‰Ξ½Ι‘Ι¨Ι²
Ζο½…ο½ƒο½’ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½ƒο½…ο½’ ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: Morgan, three others ☠ Items: Oak staff
oβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žo

Seva was pleased that Morgan seemed to agree that this man wasn't worth the time to fight. It was the truth, after all. There was something odd though.. She really couldn't put her finger on what this might be, which was annoying. Well, she was just going to leave with the other woman, and continue on with their activities for the night.. Until that woman and that man started fighting.. It seemed like they knew each other, or the woman knew the man but someone else was using his body. It seemed like an unfair fight though. That woman seemed like she was holding back. She tilted her head slightly, ears tilted forward as she impassively watched the events unfolding. Including the timely arrival of a new person.. A girl, with interesting abilities.

Those wraiths were quite interesting.. It seemed like the girl had some power with spirits? Well, it was obvious she had gotten herself into a fight to the death. That man wanted to kill. But who was he? Those puppets of his.. That he was apparently possessing a body, and not using his own.. There were many necromancers with abilities like this. In her opinion, it was pretty basic. She looked up at Morgan as the taller woman spoke again about leaving. She didn't care enough to help.. Either that girl would succeed in what ever she was trying to do, or she would not. Her gaze moved down to their joined hands. No outward reaction was shown, but she didn't pull her hand away either. "... Very well." She may want to watch, but there were other things to do. More important things. Without another word, she simply turned and walked in the direction Morgan had attempted to go minutes earlier.. Unless Morgan actually wanted to try to find the headmaster like the white haired woman wanted.

{Exits}
oβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žoβ‰Žo
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Interested ☠ Thoughts: There are other things to do..

((Going ahead and having Seva exit because I'm afraid it will never happen if I don't. XD))

PonderingPenguin

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:08 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Angry.

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Light Scythe

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘70%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

The foolish girl's attempt at gather energy was laughable, She was so focused and determined but Serael felt nothing. "Get off your high horse we both control the dead. You just hide behind a mask." Serael started walking towards Shinda knowing fully well the wraiths were there to protect her, his walk slowly evolved into a sprint while holding his scythe's grip with maximum strength, and letting the blade run through the ground. His running pattern went from left to right as if he was using the blade as a paintbrush, he ran for a good few seconds until he jumped in the air and landed at the center between the three wraiths, slamming his scythe downwards to the ground which caused the fissures left from his blade to emit a strong blinding light, followed by a circular swing trying to hit all three wraiths at once. "I have no time for games. Shinda, you will die today."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

The blinding light stunned the wraiths as they tried to make their defense. One of the wraiths managed to block the scythe but was still severely injured and both of the spirit's swords shattered from the attack. The other two wraiths shuttered and as their spirit energy left the husk, they collapsed to the ground. The one remaining wraith whipped chains to the weapons that now lay on the ground. As its last ditch effort to buy time, the wraith took all four blades and created wall between Shinda and itself. "We...chose...to...fight...she...gives...purpose...to...those...lost..." Spoke the wraith. The energy was visibly leaving the spirit and it stayed to fight and defend.

Shinda could only watch as the three wraiths were falling before her. She had to make sure that their sacrifice was not in vain. As Shinda gathered more energy, the true nature of her actions started to take a visible form. The Dragons Tattoos glowed brightly gold and blue aura formed around the Spiritmancer. Transparent Dragon claws, talons and 2 horns formed. Shinda was channeling Judgement directly into her body and using her Spirimancy to manifest it into a weapon with the same effects as he first judgement. I just need a bit more time....I can do this...I can do this..

βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| anything that gets past will hit Shinda since she wont able to dodge. |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:06 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Angry.

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊAshe, Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Sycthe of Decay

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘200%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"Tsk!" Was the only response Serael gave the wraith before releasing it from the miserable lie. "I was wrong, you're worse than me. You make them believe that you give them a purpose. Whoever told you this sick and twisted lie knows nothing about spirits or souls" Despite all the horrible things he's done in his lifetime Serael had one tiny redeeming quality, his honesty towards the dead. He might mock and torture them but he would never lie to them to make himself feel better about what he's doing. Serael still had some things to say but this wasn't the time, even though the girl stood in front of him defenseless he could feel and see changes happening. Serael knew he took long to finish this fight so he decided it was time to end it. Jumping back a few feet the scythe in his hand rematerialized into a decaying scythe and his veins around his eyes became visible and pumping some sort of black liquid as his eyes changed from amber to pitch black, and black liquid started dripping from his gaping mouth, before it turned into a twisted smile. "Before I kill you I'll tell you the truth about the souls still roaming, the reason they stay behind is that they died while trying to avenge someone and failed. You can help them by either helping them fix their failures or making them forgive. Lying to them and making them fight for you is despicable even for someone like me." Serael's voice was different it sounded like two voices echoing what the other said. Serael who was now using his own power appeared in front of Shinda and swung his scythe sideways wanting to split the girl right at the center.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:29 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda watched and listened, wanting to scream at the top of her lungs. This man thinks he's better for the dead?! No, she needed to remain calm...but only for a little while longer. The last wraith was dispatched and Shinda felt responsible and would make sure they did not perish in vain. Serael started to change and that when Shinda finished what she needed to do. As her opponent came in for the kill, Shinda grabbed the scythe by the handle. The blade nicked her face, giving her a scar like Thanatos'. "Judgment!...My turn." The Draconic Aura around Shinda grew to it full manifestation. Still holding the scythe, "You Necromancers will never understand the dead. Sure you can raise them, control and torture them. You're right, helping them and making them forgive are two ways to pass them on." Shinda's grip tightened as she pulled the scythe over her shoulder and kick Serael with one leg. If it connected. the impact would not harm the body, but harm Serael Soul. "Giving a soul the purpose they need to feel like they finally rest in peace. I will not lie or force anything to fight for me. Thats what makes me different from you...also...I'm to beat your a** into the ground!" Shinda let go and dodged backwards letting all Nine of her tails out.

βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Angry.

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Sycthe of Decay

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘600% (Exposed)

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Serael couldn't help but smile when his blade connected with the girl, which made more black liquid seep out from the ends of his mouth. It was very obvious that Serael was proud of his disfigurement even if it was a small scar. Causing them simply made him smile. But his smile quickly faded into a frown when the girl's aura manifested and her grip around the scythe tightened. He tried pulling away but it was no use. "You'll accept the truth soon, you're just like us." When Serael was pulled in he braced his body it was expected from an enemy holding the upper hand so his reflexes were on point but what happened next he didn't expect. The hit did absolutely nothing, not even the slightest pains. "Was that all you've got? Pathet....." Serael's eyes widened as he stopped mid-sentence. "What was that?! It felt like....My soul was pushed out of my body...Wait where is she?!" Snapping back to reality Serael located the girl and noticed one very worrying thing. The sun was coming up, and in his current form, he's weaker under the sunlight. He needed to finish things now. He quickly dropped his scythe and released every breath in his body before opening his mouth wide releasing a very loud screech as he started to absorb every essence of death in the school. Every person who's ever died on this ground is being absorbed by Serael. (Just the essence he's not absorbing their soul) Leaving his self momentarily exposed. This was his trump card, if he succeeds now nothing will ever stop him, Not even Silver He was started to turn Thanatos into the real 'myth'.
【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 am
User Image
User Image

Thanatos...this is for you and the man I love. With all nine of her tails out, Shinda rushed after Serael. She was driving everything she had into this. It was all or nothing. The spiritmancer made to Serael and rose to strike. "I'm a Spiritmancer, b***h! That body belongs to someone else!" Adding some force to her punches, Shinda landed a hit on the man's side and was followed by a left hook at the man's upper chest. Flowing with the motion, the girl spun and kicked to greatly weaken the connection Serael had on the body. Shinda only paused for a heartbeat. She gathered Thanatos' soul into her left hand and spun back to finish this fight. Slamming her right hand into Serael/Thanatos' chest, the girl forced Serael's soul out of the body and send a feedback that cause the Necromancer much pain. that was instantly followed by Shinda slamming her left hand next to her other hand and sending Thanatos' soul into its rightful place.

Shinda kept her hands on Thanatos' chest and her head held low. The Aura around her started to fade away slowly. "With this...Thanatos...I, Shinda...complete your pact..." Shinda was hoping to god that this worked. If not, she would be dead soon. She could feel the cold grasp of the dark clouding her eyes. Legs shaking, Shinda put everything into just trying to stay standing.

βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Happy

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► None

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100% (Exposed)

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

-Inside-

"I've never felt hatred like this before...Your sins are now eternal...You threaten my brother, my lover, and my kids. Unforgivable..."
The clicking of Thanatos' metallic boots could be heard slowly approaching Serael who slowly turned to face the original host who's aura was even more terrifying than death. "What...What is this?!" Serael was speechless and consumed by fear. "Impossible! It's not his power, it's his emotion.....his wrath! It's I need to get out of here now!..." Thanatos' eyes were dead, not a single hint of mercy was present he was thirsting for blood. Serael knew this was over, all he needed to do now was try to escape with his life. "Expel" All of a sudden Serael felt a great force push him away and out of the body which caused him to sustain great damage thanks to the sudden separation. Thanatos was now alone in his body, ready to return to life.

-Lobby-

An aura of peace showered the lobby as Thanatos' eyes returned to normal, and all the black liquid vanished Thanatos looked unharmed and full of life as he wrapped his arms around Shinda pulling her closer to him "Thank you Shinda." Thanatos released some of his light energy to wrap around Shinda healing her wounds and restoring her energy. Thanatos then chuckled as he released his tight grip and pulled away from Shinda. "Good thing you're not cursed." It was then that it hit him like a train. "ASHE!" Letting go of the girl Thanatos rushed to Ashe's side releasing the prison and checking on his unconscious lover. "What a relief, she's still alive. I'll take her to the medical wing, you and Nemesis go enjoy yourself. Tell him what happened, he owes you now." Thanatos then picked Ashe and headed to the hospital wing. Some might think he'd be more grateful to Shinda but people who know him well enough know that him thanking her was enough to show just how grateful he is. He doesn't see Shinda as a girl anymore he sees her as a woman.

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas