Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsettled l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

So he wasn't the only one that felt it, on things for sure this wasn't a suitable environment for Sachi. "Vhat about ve get some lunch~!" he remained calm for the little girl's sake. He raised the girl up in the air once again as he walked to wards the door while poking at a ticklish Sachi. Before he could make his exit, he turned his head to Sayuri. "Da? Are you koming?" Well he can't run off freely with Sachi in his arms without the mother's permission or consent.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sachi, who's little tummy began to rumble, clapped happily at the thought of food. Hehe yay! I wannnnnnnn someting yummy! Can I awso has miwk?! Sachi noticed as Kazi walked to the exit her mommy wasn't following. Come on mommy! Wunch time! Sayuri looked over and smiled at the pair. Either they leave and whatever is in the room follows, or Kazi takes Sachi away and Sayuri deals with it. Sayuri walked over to Kazi and gave Sachi a kiss on the forehead. Sweetie, mommy has to take care of something ok? Can Mr. Kazi make you lunch? Maybe he might even watch Pokémon with you! She gave her little girl a hug and looked up at Kazi. Please keep her safe~ Sayuri leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, more of a big thank you, and turned and walked to the center of the ballroom, indicating that there was going to be trouble and to get her daughter out of there.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsettled l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone

Kazi stared at Sayuri uneasily when she announced that she was going to stay behind, whatever was in there. If anything happens to the mother he would come to the conclusion or blaming himself for not being in her place instead of him. Poke-what? 'Vhat?' as he watched Sayuri gave her daughter a small hug before their departure. He blinked when he received a peck on the check taking it as a 'thank you' kind of thing. "Okay. Be quick." he said to her, to avoid any suspicion from Sachi. With that he made his leave with Sachi while keeping the girl entertained along the way.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image

As soon as the Man and the one with Silver's scent left the Ballroom, only the woman was left in the room. As now there was someone alone, The fearector took the time to creepily walk along the ceiling to the wall and down the walk onto main floor. It was not afraid to show itself to the woman. Unlike most of its kind, this one decided to walk on its hind legs giving it the full 15 foot height on the woman. It began to growl and click as it was now time to enjoy the feast.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Fighting Mode l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Monster l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Hydra
User Image

Sayuri smiled as she watched Kazi took her little girl away. All that mattered to Sayuri was that Sachi was safe. Once they were out of sight, Sayuri turned her attention to the 15 foot monster that stood in front of her. She was very glad that her daughter was never going to see what her mommy was about to become. Sayuri grinned, and closed her eyes. Her body was engulfed in a teal flame, and what was born from it was a horrifying creature. Where Sayuri once stood, now stood a 9 meter (29ft) 9 headed Hydra.

The ballroom was suddenly so small, as the large Hydra crushed the tables underneath it. Sayuri later would make sure that she paid for all the damage that was about to happen to the ballroom. All 9 of the heads looked at the now smaller monster and let out a terrifying stretch, that roared through the school. One of the heads licked its lips, for it was very excited for its next meal.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~The Laws of Battle~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:05 am
User Image

User Image

The Fearector looked as the woman became a monster tilting its head in confusion, it wondered if she was trying to scare him. Screeching loudly, The fearector dove into a shadow cast down by the Hydra. It appeared behind Sayuri and began to rake at Sayuri with razor sharp claws and even use its back to slash at the beast.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:40 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Fighting Mode l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Monster l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Hydra
User Image

The 9 headed Hydra watched as the monster began to slash at it. Thankfully, Sayuri knew her beasts very well, and she had chosen a being that had fairly thick scales. It took a bit before the Hyrda even cared about the scratching. As all the heads scrambled to lock onto the monster, one in particular locked in a little too fast. It lunged its fangs at the monster, and but down in the lower half of its tail. Now, a Hydras scales are much softer around its face, so as the hyrda chomped down, the monsters needle like spines pieced through the roof of the hydras mouth. It didn't stop the hyrda from clinging onto its prey, however the head was now much weaker they its siblings.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Now stuck in the Hydras mouth, The Fearector began to flail wildly about slashing any part that it could claw or rake with it talon like feet. It went as far as to press its back further up into the mouth. The demon did not like its position...

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The head that clung onto the monster took a lot of hits. The demon began to practically tear at the scales and claws, leaving the 1st head in pain. A 2nd and 3rd head rushed to the aid of its sibling, even knowing its fate. The 2nd head chomped down on monsters left clawed arm and the 3rd the right. Together they felt a spike pierce the roofs of their mouth, but the two heads didn't care. Biting down hard, they quickly pulled apart and ripped the monsters arms off it's body. The arms were quickly devoured and the heads retreated in pain. A 4th and 5th head quickly realized the strategy, and proceeded to chomp down on the monsters two legs. The two heads were met with razor sharp talons and larger scale spikes piercing into their heads, but this did not stop them. Together in unison, the 4th and 5th head jerked away, taking the monsters legs with them. The poor monster had nothing but a head and abdomen left, and there were still 3 heads that were hungry.

The last two heads got their fill as they finished the demon off. Content, the giant hydra was engulfed in a teal flame, and returned back to its original human form. Once returning, Sayuri fell to her knees; she had some nasty wounds thanks to the demon. Holes, scratches, deep wounds, and they all hurt. Even with all these injuries, the only thing on her mind was to get some food in her stomach. Looking around, Sayuri would have to remember to give the headmaster money for the damages...

-Exit-

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:58 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ballroom? l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Vivian walked down the long hallways of the school looking for something to clean. She needed something to take her mind off of the...rather depressing event that had just happened. Walking past a slightly opened door, the maid peaked in to see a rather messy room. Dirt, debris, shattered glass everywhere. It's perfect!!! the maid thought as she happily entered the room.

This was like Disneyland to Vivian as she began to clean. Her mind was slowly clearing. Quickly confirming that she was indeed alone, Vivian smiled and opened her mouth. Softly, the maid began to sing a song.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"So...Hungry....I don't think I've eaten anything the past few days...Well, that's not entirely true." Rohnin smiled to himself as he remembered a very...amusing memory. The librarian was heading towards the great hall, but passing in the middle of a conversation gave him a clue about his lack of nutrition. As he was walking a scent caught Rohnin's nose, it smelled like roses and it came from the ballroom, how did he manage to catch the scent? well, it belonged to a woman that's how. "What's this pleasant smell? Roses and a hint of cleaning product, maybe a little blood." As the perverted man was naming the scents he caught an image of a woman started forming in his head, and like always the woman was attractive. "......A maid??....A maid?.....A maid.....A MAID!!" Rohnin gulped as he ran towards the ballroom. "Oh my god Lucius, you absolute god, did you hire a maid!" The now not so lazy and hungry man rushed into the ballroom and grabbed the woman's hand before sitting on one knee and looking her straight in the eyes. "You're the spitting image of the woman I imagined!Thanatos thank you for inviting me to this place!! If only you can be here to witness this gem's beauty!" The strange man looked away from the woman to hide his tears of joy before wiping them and looking at the maid once more. "I'm Rohnin Starstrider."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Her voice echoed through the ballroom as she cleaned. She was always told she had a lovely voice, but she could never tell. Which was probably best, since she didn't have to worry about how she sounded. She could sing from the heart.

The ballroom was looking pretty great! She had pushed all the debris into one big pile, and had cleaned up all the dirt marks off the floor tiles. Vivian would have to remember to take the debris out later that day for the trash truck to pick it up. Besides the cracked ceiling, and the lack of furniture, the ballroom was all back to normal!! Letting out a happy sigh, a strange scent entered Vivian's nose. It smelled funny, it wasn't bad, but she had never smelled anything like it before. She was too focused on the new smell, she didn't even sense the man walk Into the ballroom with her.

Being grabbed by the hand, Vivian spun around unsure what to expect. There was a man, who had a layered robe and messy hair and was also the source of the interesting smell. He was on one knee and speaking, which didn't help because she came in late on his words. The... woman I imagined... thank you... for inviting me.. Thanatos... gem... The man was making her blush, because Vivian felt her cheeks grow very hot. M-my! What kind words~ T-thank you very much! M-my name is Vivian, and I am the new maid here~ With the man holding her hand, Vivian took her free hand to perform a small curtsy.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin instantly went back to his lazy self when she curtsied and let go of her hand. He would've continued complimenting her if it wasn't for his empty stomach rumbling. "Sorry about that Vivian, my precious gem, but I haven't eaten in quite a while...I might just die of starvation." The lazy man pulled out his trusty pipe and started smoking, he took a single puff before offering Vivian to try. "You want a puff? It won't kill you it's just magical herbs, it'll make you feel good though...Just don't do too much of it." With his hand still offering the pipe, Rohnin looked around and seemed impressed. "This woman is an actual maid?! Not just some eye candy!" Roleplaying was Rohnin's favorite fetish, the only thing that would ever top it is if the other person's actual profession was the one she was actually roleplaying as. "You smell so nice, but one scent caught my attention more than the other...I hope you don't mind me asking...Why did I smell blood mixed in with your scent?" Rohnin had his usual gentle smile just to make her feel comfortable with him. He wouldn't want her to feel threatened or anything. "Please oh god please make her be a vampire..."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Chocolate & Rohnin's Pipe

Vivian sadly couldn't hear Rohnin's stomach, but she could understand that he was hungry. Looking down at her dress, she searched her pockets to see if she had been carrying a candy bar. Even though she was a vampire, she still liked chocolate. Pulling out a dark chocolate candy bar, Vivian gave the man an innocent smile and held it out to Rohnin. Here! Its not a lot... but it is yummy! Oh but it is dark chocolate, is that ok?

As she held out her candy bar, Rohnin held out his pipe. What is this? she thought as her eyes went from the pipe to his lips. Puff...Magical herbs...feel good? With a happy smile and a nod of the head, Vivian gently took his pipe. Sure! Not really sure what to do, she imitated the mans actions from before. Drawing the end of the pipe to her lips, the maid closed her eyes and took a rather large puff. She held it in, and felt an interesting sensation in her chest. Opening her eyes, Vivian blew the smoke out. Interesting... Hehe it taste good! she announced as she handed Rohnin his pipe back.

Blinking a few times as the smoke dispersed, Lilith drew her eyes back to Rohnin's lips. My scent.... smell of blood...Oh! Vivian let out a giggle as she placed her hands behind her back. This caused the maids assets to make a rather large appearance. You probably smell blood because I am a vampire~

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓】50%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin smiled when Vivian presented him with chocolate and didn't hesitate to take it. "Oh, thanks! Since you decided to share that with me, I guess I'll have to share the location of my candy stash with you" Rohnin unwrapped the dark chocolate bar before taking a bite. Letting the chocolate melt in his mouth made Rohnin blush with joy, for some reason the chocolate tasted better than it should...Maybe because the person who actually gave him the chocolate is gorgeous.

Rohnin was somewhat lost as the girl took her puff and announced that she was a vampire, but the mention of the word vampire made Rohnin quickly snap back to reality only to be met with the maids "Assets" "Va....Vvv..Vampire!!" Rohnin quickly covered his nose as his face turned completely red, he then curled up into a ball praying to the a*****e gods who made him this way. "This is the time I pray with all my heart..Please Not to...."
The gods once again decided not to grant Rohnin his wish, the man's nose just erupted

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces