Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None

Vivian couldn't help but give the man a bright eyed smile as he accepted her chocolate bar. She hadn't really had very much luck the whole day with kind people, so it was a nice change in pace. When Rohnin mentioned he had a candy stash, Vivian clapped her hands together and nodded. I love eating candy when I can! If you give me the location to your stash you may not have anymore! Hehe just kidding~ The maid lifted a fist up to her lips as she began to giggle.

Hehe yup! I'm actually really surprised that you could tell.... Vivian's voice began to trail as she watched the man curl up in a ball. A-are you ok? Blinking, she couldn't see his lips so she couldn't tell if Rohnin was speaking to her or not. It didn't take long for him to make a move, and the man's nose exploded with blood.

Blood.

Vivian's nose filled with the sweet scent of blood. She seemed to be around a lot of people who bleed...a lot. Walking slowly over to Rohnin, the maid knelt down and pulled him up into her arms. Dabbing his upper lip with her finger, Vivian placed it and its bloody contents in her mouth. With the face Vivian made, you could tell that his blood was tasty. Holding Rohnin against her ample chest, Vivian leaned down and hovered her lips over his. Ill be gentle~ Were the words that escaped her lips. Moving her head to Rohnin's neck, Vivian sank her extra long canines into his soft flesh, and began to feast on his blood.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►In Love? What is this feeling?

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓】30%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

For the first time in seven hundred and fifty years, Rohnin didn't have his usual reaction to a woman being somewhat sexual with him. The man was blushing and looked very surprised, especially when the vampire started tasting his blood. "What's this feeling, am I falling for her? No, it's something else, I can't move..." When the vampire pulled him closer Rohnin's body didn't even try to resist her, it would feel like she was pulling a weightless object. "Why am I just accepting this? She could go overboard, damn it...do something!" Rohnin was somewhat panicking, but it would only be apparent to people staring into his eyes. As Vivian got closer to his Neck The Librarian's body got warmer and gulped before biting his bottom lip, moments later the woman's fangs sank into his neck causing Rohnin to wince, but a few seconds later his feeling got stronger, and the pain slowly turned into pleasure. "Vivian...It...Drink your fill"

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None

His blood tasted so sweet as Vivian drank from the mans body. So sweet... I need to stop it I might kill him... Her mind toldher to stop but her body told her to go. She had tried avoiding human blood for this very reason, it was like a drug to her. Feeling his body loosen up a bit, Vivian pulled her fangs out of his neck and lifted her head. Licking up all the blood from her lips, the maid gave him a smile. T-thank you~ Vivian said with calm and soft eyes. Leaning down, she lightly pressed her lips against Rohnin's as a true thank you present.

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Maxwell had dropped of his bird on his way to the ballroom which from what he heard was where food was served. The best chance to catch the lunch lady except he ended up catching Vivian kissing another male. At first he wasn't sure what he was looking at but the clothing and white hair was all too familiar. Then he could see that Vivian was kissing some other male. Anger sttarted to build up inside him, clenching his fist he wanted to punch the guy right there and then but. He remembered that he pushed Vivian away and she was an adult woman who could date whoever she wanted. Deciding not to say anything he walked by heading to look if the lunch lady was working or if he had to just head back to his room. The aroma of blood in the air did tell him what might have happened, seeing how from what he knew of Vivian she wasn't exactly the slutty type. Even if her assets hinted otherwise.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationBallroom
CompanyVivian, Some Guy
FeelingJealous
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

Rush and Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓】10%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin started feeling more and more light headed as Vivian continued feasting on his blood, he wanted her to stop but his body won't allow him to do so. When Vivian pulled out, Rohnin's heart started beating very fast but seemed to calm down when Vivian decided to kiss him. This was a very enjoyable experience for Rohnin, but also very terrifying, maybe if he had more energy it would've been better. When Vivian pulled away from the kiss, Rohnin quickly pulled her in for a deeper one, he didn't know why but it was a very sudden reaction, it was like he didn't want that moment to end, but sadly it had to since he had no energy left, Rohnin's arm gently fell to the ground as he started breathing slightly heavier while keeping his eyes on Vivian and smiling.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin & Maxwell l Item/s ➤: None

Vivian pulled away lightly from the kiss she gave Rohnin. His lips were soft. She even didn't mind it when he pulled her down for a deeper kiss. Complying happily, Vivian pressed her lips hard against the librarians. Still holding Rohnin in her arms, Vivian felt his hand fall to his side. I drank too much... the maid thought as she used her free hand to gently take his hand. Squeezing it lightly, she pulled away from their deep kiss and gave him a smile. I took to much blood from you.. I'm sorry... Leaning down to the other side of his neck, Vivian gave him little time to react as she plunged her teeth back into his neck. He really couldn't react however, since her breasts were now possibly suffocating him.

The vampire began to pump her own blood into the mans system. It wouldn't change him, and since he didn't have any internal injuries (atleast not to her knowledge) it would just fill his body with blood. Pulling away, Vivian brushed Rohnin's hair out of his face and smiled. Now you should feel better ~

Looking up, Vivian saw someone way to familiar. She was not happy to see this man, and she turned her head in disgust Why can't I get away from him?! He hates me... I can't... Drawing her eyes back to Maxwell, she did her best to put on a happy face. Hello Mr. Maxwell...

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:27 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Watching them afar wondering what they were doing, well it was kind of obvious what they were doing but he was wondering what they planned to do next. Seeing Vivian bite the man, Maxwell hand twitch slightly. Memories of the rush he felt when her teeth sunk in his flesh sent shivers down his spine. Feeling a fire on his neck he quickly looked away and continued to look for the lunch lady who appeared to not be there. Maybe the term jealousy wasn't correct he was feeling more anger than anything. Yeah he had pushed Vivian away but he didn't expect her to move on so soon. However no matter what he did he couldn't get mad at Vivian, she had been so kind when they had met. So that left only the man she was giving a smooch to be angry at. Glaring at the man he heard the fake sincerity in Vivian's voice. Looking to the side when she looked at him, glancing back to only give her a weak smile. "Hello there Vivian. Who is this...guy" Maxwell would say deciding that since they wanted to talk to him he would go to them. Walking to them and standing over them menacingly not looking as friendly as his smile and way of talking presented him. Of course this was something that Vivian would already know. His intentions were to essentially stop what they were doing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationBallroom
CompanyVivian, Some Guy
FeelingJealous
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

Rush and Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Just when Rohnin was about to pass out Vivian decided to bite him again, and Rohnin didn't care all he wanted right now was to make her happy. For some reason, he was so obsessed with this woman,
and his feeling for her increase after sharing his blood with her. "What's she doing now? Whats happening? I feel energetic...More than I've ever been...I can't breathe!" After Vivian pulled Rohnin away from her he took a deep breath to compensate for his lost breathe. Rohnin then looked at Vivian and was about to flirt with her but noticed that she was looking at another direction. Following her gaze, Rohnin saw a tall dark haired man who looked quite handsome. The man seemed to be nice when talking to Vivian but not so much when looking at Rohnin. The lazy Librarian knew exactly what was going on, but he was obsessed with this woman, and if this guy thinks he can just snatch her away well, things wouldn't go down well. Rohnin simply smiled at the man before snapping his fingers as his pipe floated towards his mouth and a cloud started forming under him and Vivian. "Nice to meet you Mr.Maxwell, I'm Rohnin Starstrider, I'm the librarian here." Rohnin took a puff before making the pipe float towards Maxwell, he won't let this man take her away but he was still going to be friendly about it. "How do you two know each other?....Take a puff it'll relax you"

xX Yennefer Xx
PonderingPenguin

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin & Maxwell l Item/s ➤: None

Vivian eyes were dead locked into the man who stood over her and Rohnin. What does this man want...? Reading his lips, Vivian was about to speak. That is until Rohnin did the speaking for her. She couldn't listen to the librarian, but she could look at the cloud that had formed and lifted her off the ground. Her eyes glowed as she saw them off the ground. Turning back, Vivian caught the tail end of what the man was asking. We... had an encounter earlier this morning... Her tone was not easily noticed, and the maid gently tugged At Rohnin's robe. She didn't really want to be around Maxwell. She felt angry and ashamed. Once happy he was her first human, now she felt ill when his eyes looked at her. He rejected her full heartedly, and Vivian didn't understand why he was there. Why are you here Mr. Maxwell? Vivian did her best to keep a smile on her face still, but in order to do this she began to make a fist behind her back.

Rush And Crush

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 pm

"No thanks I don't smoke" Maxwell would say. Slowly pushing back the pipe back at the man. Seemed like he could control wind and clouds which was something he would have to be careful about. When hearing her say that they had an encounter in the morning Maxwell would look away from them both. A small blush appearing on his cheeks. What was he doing here anyways, he already pushed her away there was no reason for him to be here anymore. Especially when hearing Vivian ask why he was here. "Was looking for someone they aren't here" Maxwell would say taking a small look at Vivian before sighing and leaving the room.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationBallroom
CompanyVivian, Some Guy
FeelingJealous
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCEXIT

Codex Umbra Knows All

Rush and Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:26 am
User Image
User Image

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►It's short, but I hope you can work with it..

With the two focusing on each other Rohnin was sitting there observing the whole situation from the robe tugging and blushing, to the forming fist behind Vivian. Rohnin grabbed the floating pipe and smiled as he took another puff. The smile wasn't because he "Won" even though it seemed like it, it was actually because he can feel the tension between the two. Rohnin gently grabbed the fist behind Vivian, and watch as the male took one last glance before leaving. "Vivian my dear, fighting never solves anything it only creates more hatred and anger." Rohnin opened her hand and placed his pipe before closing it once more "Herbs bring everyone together." Rohnin then laid on his back and started staring at the ceiling. "I feel warm and fuzzy inside, I've only felt like this once in my entire life, and that was over seven centuries ago. I think I'm in love with you.."
xX Yennefer Xx
PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:44 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None

Feeling Rohnin take her hand, she blushed and looked over at him, her eyes rested on his lips. Fighting...never....solves.... creates anger and hate... The librarian was correct. Her "father" taught her this lesson when she was newly turned. She couldn't remember why she was mad, but always remembered the lesson. Feeling the pipe in her hand, Vivian smiled and lifted it to her lips. Taking a deep breath in, Vivian drew the smoke of the burning herbs into her lungs, and eventually releasing it.

Returning the pipe to its owner, Vivian noticed that Rohnin was speaking once more. Quickly watching his lips, she began to process his sentence. Warm and fuzzy.... seven centuries ago... I'm in love with you... The maid couldn't help but giggle. She knew the man wasn't in love with her, that was the effect of her bite. This was one of the reasons she stayed away from human blood. Vivian laid down next to him on the fluffy cloud and poked his cheek gently. Hehe is that so? Rohnin was cute, and she liked him. Even if he was confused by her bite.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:59 pm
So I ******** up again and edit this post instead of posting a new one DX  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None

The maid did her best to catch everything Rohnin said, missing a few parts here and there. She did keep up with what was important. His hands were soft, his kiss was deep yet gentle. She could tell that even though this man was under her spell, he didn't care any evil intentions. It was very different then Maxwell, who told her mean things. Even though Rohnin didn't mea what he said about love, she knew that the rest was not controlled by her bite.

Their lips parted and Vivian shook her head. Placing one hand on the mans chest and the other on his cheek, the maid gave him a happy smile. Don't be sorry, and do not regret~ A door has opened for us and there are many options for the future. I won't regret my choice~ Don't hold back~ Vivian pulled him close and planted a rough and sweet kiss in his lips. He may not love her after their choices, but at least Rohnin was showing her the correct way to be treated. And hey who knows, maybe they could hook up to smoke every once in awhile~

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:12 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Relaxed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin was on his back with a huge smile on his face while breathing heavily. "Vampires are crazy, not as crazy as werewolves but just as fun." With the spell slowly lifting Rohnin was getting back to his usual nice, perverted nature. Looking down from his cloud Rohnin spotted his clothes on the ground and with a snap of his finger made the clothes come to him, Rohnin slowly dressed himself as while cracking his neck and back. "Vivian my dear would you like a puff?" Rohnin's pipe floated to his beautiful part-time partner as he put on his robe and turned to face her. He wanted to ask about Maxwell, but was it the best time? Maybe not, well maybe she needed to relax a bit before he can bombard her with questions that interested him. "Smoke, believe it or not it's good for you."

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff