Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None

Rohnin's cloud was soft and cozy on her bare back as she laid catching her breath. That was..amazing ~ Vivian thought as she sat up to retrieve her clothes. She could see him talking, yet she couldn't hear him. Redressing, the maid saw and took hold of the pipe. This must of been what he was saying~ she thought as she took a long drag. The smoke made her head foggy, and it felt good. Rohnin turned her way and began speaking, her eyes focused on his lips. Smoke... is good... Vivian gavebthe man a giggle and nodded. If that's the case!! The maid took another drag, however this one was much deeper. Holding it in, Vivian slowly blew it out with a smile. She made blowing smoke look sexy.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Relaxed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Vivian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Ok I allow you to leave, I think I kept you for myself long enough xp

Rohnin smiled when the vampire blew the smoke and lowered his cloud so that they could get off. Rohnin leaned over to plant a quick kiss on the girl's lips before jumping off. "You're one of a kind Vivian, I swear men who leave you are idiots." The lazy man smiled as he started making his way slowly towards the door, while the cloud carrying Vivian was floating right next to him. "I'll be in the library if you need anything, my door is always open for a special beauty like you....Oh and the weed is in the top left drawer of my desk" Rohnin said the last statement with a wink and finger on his mouth indicating for her to keep the location a secret. "I'll be going now, the cloud will take you where ever you need to go, just push it to the sky when you're done." With that Rohnin slowly left the ballroom, heading to do his "job".

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None

Vivian focused her eyes on the librarians lips as he spoke. Nodding happily, Vivian gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved to him as he left. I'll make sure to visit, have a nice day Rohnin! the maid called after him. A moment of silence and she was alone again. Well for Vivian it was always silent. Playing in the cloud for a bit, Vivian decided it was time for some fresh air, and then perhaps a nice shower. Oh and maybe some chocolate!

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:10 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

Finally the girl was alone. After a very quick stop to the music room to grab an instrument, Katherine escaped to the ballroom where no one else was at. It was huge, and yet it was peaceful. Walking to the center of the room, she lifted up the violin to her chin and smiled. She was one of the best fiddle players back home, so this shouldn't be much different...right? Drawing the strings, Katherine began to play a beautiful song that hit home.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Stressed/Intrigued |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell is happening... |∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 90% |
∑ Health →→| 83% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Sky was on his way to the Music Room when he heard something coming from the Ballroom. He recognized it as a Violin. He decided to investigate. Atleast the sound was nice to listen to. Making his way to the ballroom, he opened the door and peered inside. There was a girl, probably a student playing an instrument he was familiar with. With how his arm was, he could probably no longer play a violin. Sky took a seat at the edge of the of Ballroom. He wanted to listen and watch.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

The girl was right, this instrument was exactly like the fiddle, maybe just a bit sweeter of a note if anything. Her eyes had been closed while she played her beautiful song, and she had t realized that she had an audience. A few times she even started to dance with the music she was playing. Back home, her brother had given her this sense of fulfillment, and once he died there was nothing that seemed to fill her heart... except music. This was a way that Katherine could express her emotions. Once she finished her piece, she opened her blue eyes and looked straight at the man who had been watching her. With a soft smile and a soft blush, she tilted her hat. Well hello there~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:32 pm

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Stressed/Intrigued |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmm |∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 90% |
∑ Health →→| 83% |

The girl had finished playing and Sky watched she turned and greeted him. He gave the girl a slow clap. He enjoyed the song. It was good for something other than work and family trouble to cause stress. "That was very well done." There was just something about a violin that Sky found soothing. Out of all the instruments, the Violin was a favorite to be sure. Sky stood up and was now leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Please, dont my presence stop you from playing." Honestly, Sky just wanted to get away, but this was probably the furthest he was going to get for the time being. Finding this Violist was something he liked however. If he couldnt escape his job, at least there was something he could enjoy today.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:43 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

The compliment was taken to heart, or at least as much as the girl could take it as. Thank you very much~ At least there was someone else who could appreciate good music... I use to play the fiddle back home....and the violin is fairly similar~ Actually... there is one song that I am well known for back home.. With a smile, Katherine lifted her violin to start playing the song she was famous for recreating back in Georgia. She even started to sing~

After the song, the girl lowered her violin and bowed. My name is Katherine~ Her bright blue eyes were like pools you could get lost in.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 pm

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming down |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 86% |

Sky listened to the song the girl was well known for. It was an interesting song. The man closed his eyes to just relax and listened to the music. After the song was done, the girl introduced herself to the Devil. Sky stepped away from the wall and looked at the girl. "I am Skytherix. Sky for short. I wasnt as good as you are, but I used to play the Violin as well. As you can see, it would rather difficult to play nowadays." Motioned to his demon arm but brushed it off. "Are you a new student here?" The man had a sense of power yet he managed to give a calm look about him.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

The girl smiled and tipped her hat to the man as he introduced himself to her. It was interesting... he wasn’t young enough to be a student... Why yes I am~ I just moved here actually. And why can’t you play? Hehe if it’s something ya really like, then you should try to learn it again~ Katherine walked over and gently touched his demon hand and tilted her head. This is why? Hell you just gotta practice silly~ The girl held up the violin and smiled. Ya wanna try?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:36 pm

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming down |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 86% |

Practice? Sky was surprised by the girls reaction to his arm. What she said after that put Sky in an awkward position. Not that it was bad, he hadnt been in this sort of situation before. Niceties were somewhat foreign to him. "I have no feeling in this arm. Perhaps with practice I could pick it back up. For now however, you playing is good enough me." Sky cracked a small smile. "Maybe after my classes are finished for the day, this could be something worth trying out again." This girls eyes were something else though. There wasnt a single human alive that he thought could eyes like these. It was his place to exactly ask if she were human or not. It never mattered anyway.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Couldn’t feel his arm....that’s what Katherine couldn’t put her finger on at first. The man was a demon... but a powerful one at that. Katherine let out a soft giggle as she looked at his arm once more. Your arm will get better if you work with it Mr. Sky~ Katherine lifted the violin with one hand, and with the other she placed it in his hand. Once he had a hold on the instrument, she took her hand and placed it on his demonic hand with a smile. So you can’t feel my hand on yours?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:36 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 86% |

Finally a blush escaped and started to form on the mans face. As he took the instrument he couldnt feel her hand, but there was one thing he could. He could the warmth from her hand. If that was anything to go by. "Well, I can feel the warmth of your hand." Sky held the instrument the way he needed to. He could at least do that. The main thing he needed to do was not crush the Violin. That Demon arm was never meant to do any delicate. At least thats what his mother made it for. Skytherix, would let Katherine guide his Demon hand, he could feel something from this. Maybe this was something he needed. Having someone that he just met treating him like this...this was something that never happened to him. Well, not since the previous year. Sky tried to suppress that memory from surfacing once again.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:47 pm

The demon was a strong one, and the girl could sense it. It was a good thing one of her abilities was to suppress her true form... or he would know what she really was... she would have to be cautious. Holding her hand over his demon hand, she put it into a gentle hold with the instrument. See how your holding it? This is delicate~ it won’t harm the violin. If you need to, you can also use this hand for the bow~ Let’s try. Taking the violin, Katherine switched the hands in which he was using and now, the demon hand was holding the bow and his other was holding the neck. If this is more comfortable, this might work better for you~ Now... Kathrine smile flowed as she took his demon hand and drew it across the strings. The sound was surprisingly sweet.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers