Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming down |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmm |∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 86% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Holding the Violin with his good hand felt much...weirder than it used to. With holding it this way, he was able to feel what he was doing and now holding the the bow in his Demon hand...it lacked feeling but he knew mentally how to move the bow across the strings. After Katherine pulled his demon and drew the bow across the strings, the sound was soothing and Sky felt that he could possibly play like this. Probably to Kathrine's surprise, Sky continued to move the bow and started to play a song.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:15 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

Katherine closed her eyes as she listened to Sky's beautiful music. It was soothing, calm, and to some point it soothed her mind. This was something that was new to the girl, well not really a new new thing, but as a child the only time she felt like this was when her brother was with her. Once the music was finished, Katherine opened her eyed and smiled happily as she clapped her hands together. Wonderful! That was amazing! See? I knew you could do it~ Lifting her hand, she placed her hand on his arm. Hehe~ Oddly, she didnt need to put on an act...

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:36 am

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming down |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 86% |

Sky felt pretty happy for once...and it didnt have anything to do with his family. No one outside his family has made him feel happy like this. The man smile and gave a small chuckle. As Katherine placed her arm on his, Sky blushed. "Thank you, Katherine." His voice and words were genuine. Other than a couple students and Ciri, Katherine was the first to hear Skytherix play a Violin, especially after losing his arm to Rohnin. "You know, I probably would have never played again if it wasnt for you." Sky looked down at the girl with a soft smile.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

When he said her name, her chest felt funny... sort of like how when her brother use to say her name. Odd. Shaking her head, Katherine smiled and looked at the violin. Hehe never say never~ you just needed the push to do it~ The mans blush made her smile, and it wasn’t a forced smile either. D-do you feel better? You seemed so lost when you came in... Her blue eyes looked worried.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:38 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 86% |

"Yes I do, Thank you. With it being my first day teaching...its been quite the stressful day. I wont burden you with the details." Sky shrugged but cracked a soft smile. With just meeting this girl, he didnt want to place what happened to him on her shoulders. This was a rare moment for him. Sky had a chance to relax with someone that wasnt his family...not that they were letting relax much today. "I can say though, this has been a great time."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

Katherine was oddly happy. This man made her smile, and a genuine smile not a fake one...A soft giggle escaped from the girl and she shook her head. Well I’m happy to help~ if you ever need anything I am just a phone call away~ oh! Wait! She looked around until she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pen. Taking his hand, she wrote her number in his hand. There~ Hehe this way I can still talk to you~ E-especially since your teaching..

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:10 pm

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 89% |

Sky raised an eye brow when Katherine wrote her number on his hand.He found it extremely odd to do such a thing. This was most likely do to his lack of interacting with people. "Maybe later to do, we may be able to play together. I will be with the Headmaster after classes have finished...and my father can be quite the handful." Sky gave
heavy sighed reminding himself that his father wanted to meet with him essentially after work to talk. The Subject of the matter remained a mystery . Lucius was not one to straight to the point with most matters.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:37 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: Violin l Current Form ➤: Human

The girl arched her brow at the new information that the boy was giving her. This man was the son of the headmaster? The headmaster is your father? Goodness I wish there was something special about me! To be honest it was really only me.. well.... at least after my brother passed.... Katherine was never really alone, Hell she had so many siblings!! However, there was something that made her feel alone after her brother was killed. An empty hole in her heart... A-anyways! I don’t want to keep you busy if you have things to do!

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:32 pm

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 89% |

As Katherine wished that there was something special about her in reference to Lucius being his father....Sky chuckled and rubbed his temples. "Oh trust me. Its more of a curse to be honest. The man is crazier than hell." The girl mentioned very briefly the death of her brother. Sky was partially stunned by this. He wasnt sure what to say to this. "I-Im sorry about your brother... You dont need to worry about my time. I'm free until the next class starts." For once Sky was hoping that time would slow down just for this one moment.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 pm

This guy was definitely interesting. And what’s more is he was a demon. Demons could always sense other demons... however he probably couldn’t sense that she was one. One of her many talented abilities. The girl wondered what type of demon he was, and if he was good or evil. W-well then I will take you up on that~ when does your next class start? she asked as she grinned. Katherine wanted to dig deeper into this man. Putting her violin down, she walked over to the table close by and hopped on up, her assets followed in a bouncy sort of way.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:05 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 89% |

Sky looked over to the one of the clocks that hung on the walls. Time seemed to come to a crawl...but it was something that he didnt mind. "Well I actually dont have anymore classes for the day. I am meeting a student later. But Im free til then." Sky walked over to the table that Katherine had hopped on to. Leaning against the table, Sky starred at the ceiling and let out a deep breath.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:54 pm

No class? My my~ Thia was her chance! However would that be too soon? Too pushy? The girl had to play it cool. Well, I’m free as well~ since I haven’t fully gotten my schedule I could... always get some help... maybe being shown around?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:24 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

Sky listened to the girls proposal and nodded to it. He didnt have any plans until it came towards the end of the day so this worked out perfectly.The devil probably would have brooded for the remainder of the day until he had to help one of his students AND meet up with his father...and who knows how that will turn out. "Of course. This place can be quite the maze if you're prepared for it. Even then, it takes time to get used to it." The man said calmly and plainly. Walking over to the ballroom door, he motion for Katherine to follow. "Was there any place in particular you wanted to go?" W-why do I feel so relaxed right now? With everything thats happened today...I should enjoy this feeling while I can. It never stays for long. Sky tried to cast out some his doubt and was trying to enjoy this one moment he had.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:10 pm

It worked! And as an added bonus it seemed like the man was much more calm then when she had started talking with him. Her beautiful bright eyes watched him make his way to the door and she followed close behind him with a smile on his face. My knight in shinning armor~ Katherine cooed as she wrapped her arm around his, the one that had feeling, and giggled. Lead the way~ Being this close she could smell him, his scent was a strong scent....demon blood in his veins. Licking her lips she was ready to go wherever he took her

-Exits w/ Sky-

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items