Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: SORRY l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I vas planning to go to chapel now actually, is orrgan still zerre?" The organ is a relatively old musical instrument and the only one he can find around campus is the chapel, he just hope they didn't do any new modification. "I have...3 students but I vas supposed to have 5...I don't know whether other 2 vill still do music vith zis new assassination prrrogrrram. Hehehe, sorrry it vould be crrrowded tonight." he laughed nervously, wondering how many students will come and people to come and visit; that is optional.

Kazi stared at Lilith when she was talking about her twin brother, he notice the earrings changed to a dark shade of blue. AIE!?! "VOW, I'm sure he iz. I'm sorry you had to talk about zat I didn't mean to!" he quickly apologized and bowed his head repeatedly. One of his weakness is tears, especially if they are coming out of a baby, child and a girl's eyes.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy/Sad l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

As Lilith spoke about her parents, she was surprisingly...calm? When Kazi began to apologize, she waved her hands in the air. Oh heavens no no don't be sorry! I don't mind~ It happened so long ago! Wide eyed and wearing that happy smile, Lilith clapped her hands together changing the subject back to the chapel. A girl who didn't cry about her parents...

Well I think the chapel would be big enough! I haven't been inside yet, so I am unsure about the organ, but from the outside looks really big! Lilith spread her arms wide, kind of like how children do when they describe something very big. In doing so, Lilith accidently knocked over a flower pot with her staff. The crash was very loud in the quiet greenhouse. Oh no! No no no!! Lilith quickly dropped to her knees and tried to scoop up the broken glass with her hands. Her smile filled with happiness was replaced with a worry filled frown.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:26 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Flower & Soil

Kazi was surprised to see no sign of sadness about her parent's death. Either she moved the past behind her or she hated them. Though he understands, they weren't emotional teenagers anymore but...who knows. He chuckled when Lilith began acting like a kid how she demonstrated the size of the chapel.

What happened next made Kazi confirmed she was also part of the weird staff family. He winced at the sound of the pot when it made contact with the ground. What's up with pots dropping today!? He blinked at Lilith when he now saw sadness on her face. He knelt besides, "Don't vorry, don't vorry. Wve are all human, ve make mistakes. It just needs new home." he reassured while scooping up the soil along with the limp flower. Reassuring it's not too late for the flower yet.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: I presume the pot had a flower on it. ^^;;

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:23 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings, Broken pot, & Staff
User Image

Lilith looked up at him with worry in her eyes. Are you sure....? What if he's hurt...? What if he doesn't grow anymore...? It's all my fault.... Lilith held her tears back while she bit her lip. Lilith remembered once back home a similar situation had happened. Except that time, the plant didn't make it.

Lilith kept going as she scraped up the glass and soil from the ground, not caring if her hands got cut in the process.

User Image

O.O.C.---> Yup! I forgot to add it in >~<"

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Doctor l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Nurse Lilith l Item/s ➤: Flower

Okay so the flower has a gender now. He carefully crawled over to the nearest flower bed and began carefully planting the flower to the group even though it collided with the colour organization. He turned to look at Lilith and froze when he saw in her eyes she looked like she was about to break into to tears...How he wished to have the power of nature in his hands right now! "Stay kalm! Stay kalm! Plants need large amounts of three nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium. Combine those with water and sunlight and plants will grow. So technically we need, water, sunlight, soil and some fertiliser." He said in one of his rare moments in perfect english though the words he used had science behind them and sounding like a doctor for plants rather than a human being.

"Da! I need vater, fresh soil, and new home/pot for our little friend. Stat!" he requested.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings, Broken pot, & Staff
User Image

Lilith nodded vigorously as she stumbled up to her feet. She began to run around the green house trying to find everything on Kazi's list.

1st: Water. Lilith looked around trying to find a watering can. You would think that it should be an easy find right? Nope. She searched and searched and finally Lilith found a little ducky watering can for kids. She quickly grabbed it and ran back to give it too Kazi.

2nd: Soil. This one wasn't too hard. Lilith however...executed it in a terrible way. Finding a pile of dirt, Lilith scooped up what she could hold and ran back to Kazi. She dumped the dirt on the ground, but not where the broken glass was previously. It took about 12 trips for there to be a good amount of dirt.

3rd: A new home. Lilith hopped around looking for a new pot. All of them seemed to big for the little guy. About to give up hope, Lilith spotted a pot with a big heart on the front. Her eyes lit up as she grabbed the pot and rushed back to Kazi.

I got everything!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Doctor l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Nurse Lilith l Item/s ➤: Pot with Flower & Ducky Watering Can

Kazi took the watering can without looking eyes focused on the poor flower. But once he a glimpse of Lilith running with a pile of dirt in her hands, he gaped his mouth then finally looked to the kind of watering can she gave him. He wanted to roll around the floor and have a laughing fit but was afraid since the the blonde looked so determined to save the little flower. So he didn't distrub Lilith for gathering the item on the list. Once he got everything on the list, he rubbed his hands.

"Let ze operation begin."

Kazi commenced putting the pile of soil into the little pot making sure the soil wasn't too stiff for the plant to continue its roots. He merged the flower along with the soil inside the pot while cultivating the soil. He took the...little ducky watering can and sprinkled a little bit of water to the flower, too much then the flower wouldn't grow as efficiently. He finally rose up and picked up the pot and placed it in a safe place where a ray of sunshine will shine perfectly on the plant. He clapped his hands together. "Now all ve have to do iz hope it makes it till tomorrow." he made his finally examination. Right now he needs a bath from getting his hands dirty. "Hmm...vhat should ve name him nurse?" he asked as a way to keep Lilith's hopes up.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings
User Image

Lilith watched Kazi intensely as he "operated" on the little flower. Most people would have just thrown the flower away and planted a new one, but Lilith was very thankful that he was doing everything he could. Being very careful not to disturb him, she paced behind Kazi. Each action he took with the little flower, she got a bit closer.

Once the flower was safely planted into his new home, Lilith clapped her hands and jumped on Kazi, giving him a huge hug. This proved difficult, since the woman was much smaller then him, so it looked more like she was trying to climb up him. Oh thank you! Thank you Mr. Kazimir! He looks happier already! Oh I hope he does ok! Lilith watched as he moved the plant into the sun. Lets....lets....lets name him....ummmm.... She looked around till something caught her eye. Lets name him Duck!!

Lilith gave him a warm smile as her eyes lit up. Just who was this woman...

User Image

O.O.C.---> Almost named him Bob

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Ducky & Ducky Watering Can

Kazi tensed his shoulders when Lilith hugged him though it he was always reward that warm feeling in his stomach when he does a sincere deed like with Shinda from planning this choir event for his students to mourn the dead. As long as he doesn't see water droplets. "Kazi iz fine, you are part of our...special staff family." he said with a wave for her to drop the formality. He looked at her with a funny look, "Duck?" His eyes automatically travelled down to the small ducky watering can he was given earlier than to the plant.

He was about to suggest something else but quickly decided for the flower to keep the quite unique name. "What about Ducky, it sounds more cute." he suggested, going along with her idea. He made a mental note to have a quick chat with her brother.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings
User Image

Lilith nodded at Kazi's comment about the "staff family". Hehe ok Kazi~ Lillith stood and walked over to the tiny flower and stared at it intensely, leaving her staff on the floor behind her. The sun's rays made her light blonde hair glow.

Your right! Ducky sounds much better~ Hi there ducky~ I promise I wont hurt you anymore~ Lilith reached up to "pet" the flower, but took her hand away fearing she would "injure" it more. A painful memory flooded into her mind, causing her earrings to turn a dark blue color once more. She looked back at Kazi with a smile and giggled. Maybe if he gets bigger we can plant him at the chapel~ That way the lord can watch over him!

User Image

O.O.C--> If only he knew why she is so broken >w<

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Disgust l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Ducky

Kazi was about to stop when her hand reached over to the flower with her mind he was guessing she was about to pet it. He slightly turned away from the sun reflecting off Lilith's hair. He looked over at her earrings changing into the dark shade of blue again. He tilted his head when she gave him a smile, she's hiding something. Luckily the earrings gave out a clue to him because by observation he guessed they change colour due to her emotions despite her sunshine smile and angelic appearance display. Her cute and innocent magical 'powers' wasn't going to work on this big bad wolf!

He let out a loud laugh at Lilith suggestion even though she has a weird way of putting things he couldn't help but smile over the girl's innocence but he would keep an eye on her. "Zat sounds like a nice idea." he nodded in agreement. He placed the watering can and groaned how messy he was, just when he decided to run his fingers through his hair he plucked out a daisy tangled from the long purplish white hair. "I need bath." he said in disgust, not over how much dirt he had on but the idea of taking a bath.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Ohh, how I wish he knew ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith looked down at herself as Kazi mentioned "bath". Her gloves were a mess, and her dress was dirty. She frowned as she came to the realization that she was going to have to explain herself to Calian. I think I need one too...oh brother is going to be angry... She looked back up at his while he pulled the daisies out of his hair. There was one however he missed. Lilith walked over to the tall man and pointed to the top of his head. She knew there was no way she could reach the flower.

Hehe you missed one! Its right there!! Her eyes glowed as she helped him find the last one. Hehe you look good with them in your hair though! They match color wise! Lilith gave him another innocent look before she began to giggle.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:38 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Flustered l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Ducky & Daisy

Kazi looked at Lilith, "Iz he zat scary?" he secretly wish that Valeria will fear him or act more like Lilith instead of a violent sibling rivalry, he shivered at the memory. "I'm sure he vill understanding, you vanted to save Ducky for second chance at life." he said with a nodded, giving her an excuse for her brother so she wouldn't be in too much trouble with him. He will understand right? I mean...he is a priest!

He blinked at the priestess, "Vhat? Zere is more?" He searched through his hair again then plucked the daisy out. He raised a brow at her comment of flower suiting him but..He reached his hand over and neatly tuck the at the top corner of the blonde's hair. "But it suits you morrre all together." he smiled then notice Lilith's innocent look and he lightly blushed. He averted his lavender eyes away. NOPE, nope, nope, not falling for it.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Daisy
User Image

Lilith looked up at Kazi wide eyed. Its not that he is scary...well... ok he can be...Its that he just gets worried something will happen to me. I'm all he has left.. The thought of her parents caused the earrings to changed into a midnight blue color. The earrings would change at the thought of something depressing or stressful, but they did not indicate her emotions. She wondered if Kazi would catch on....

Lilith's face grew pink as Kazi put the flower in her hair. She loved daisies! Lilith let out a giggle and did a small little happy twirl. Hehe thank you! I love it! Ill keep it in my hair until I go to sleep~ As Kazi averted his eyes, Lilith wondered what he saw, and looked in the same direction. Hm?

User Image

O.O.C---> He can't not like her innocence >w>

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Ducky

Kazi notice the earrings changed colour again, he was still making mental guesses how her earrings work and his emotion idea was a bit weary. Though the only thing he can put on is it changes colour by a negative emotion or thought. He looked to Lilith when she turned pink and did one of her famous happy little twirls. He furrowed his eyebrows at her suggestion but then soften his gaze. He let out a laugh when she looked towards the same direction he was looking. "Alright, I zink ve both need bath and say farevell to Ducky." he said. He began to become little scared how he was acting himself just to keep the girl high spirited and happy.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash