Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings, Staff & Daisy
User Image

Lilith nodded and returned back to the little flower in the pot and smiled. Alright Ducky! Were gonna leave now, ill be back tomorrow to make sure your ok! Be safe and don't let other plants bully you! She lifted her hand and light stroked the leave of the little flower.

As Lilith looked at the little flower, her smile was very warm and kind. She had put so much into this little plant, she would be devastated if something were to happen to it. Lilith turned around and picked her staff back up and bowed lightly. Thank you for all your help!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:59 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Despair l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Ducky
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi stared dumbfounded when Lilith bid the little flower a farewell. While she was giving the flower a very warm and kind smile, Kazi was glaring at the plant, 'Don't die! Don't die! Don't die! Don't die!' or have a clumsy student walk into the greenhouse and knock over the plant without a second though and leave it for dead. He looked back at Lilith then lazily waved his hand, "Da? It vas nothing." he replied. He walked over to the entrance of the greenhouse, "I'll see you tonight zen." he said with a thumbs up towards the blonde then made his way. He let out a heavy sigh of despair, "Bath-time..." he said gravely.
+EXITS+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:23 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazimir l Item/s ➤: Earrings, Staff & Daisy
User Image

Lilith waved goodbye to Kazi as he left. The second he was gone Lilith turned towards the plant with an expressionless stare. It was as if her emotions were switched off. Without moving, without blinking, Lilith stared at the small plant. Her earrings finally returned back to their original color and she smiled once more. Well, its time to take a bath~ With that interesting scene, Lilith turned and walked out of the greenhouse.

-Exit-

User Image

O.O.C----> O.O

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:12 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

: . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

Hands clutching the very tenderness of the plants in such elegance that showed pure carefulness to keep the plant unharmed. This was how Nerya done things in the academy as a gardener. She would tend to the plants in the greenhouse and make sure that none of them are damaged from either the students or merely anything that can taint it. She took pride in doing this type of work with a smile that can only assure that she was enjoying herself. Alas though, she didn't have a lot to do at the time so this task was a little dull. Oh well...

She walked over to the mini equipment shed in the back and began rummaging around inside for a water-can. She needed to give the plants some watering as the pump system in here really wasn't enough. Well that's what she thought. So be as it may, she took a watering can out and filled it up from one of the taps. From there, she went back and forth with the flowers, assortment of vegetarian etc.. with the can while sighing a little along the way.

'Maybe after this, I could go get some food.' She thought. Her stomach was rumbling and the cafeteria was open. Can't hurt to steal some food since she does work here and the staff are nice.

Morning breaks from a night awake..

OOC:

Quote:

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Cheerful? l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

User Image

finally having a clear head, Lilith walked into the greenhouse remembering she wanted to plant flowers around the chapel. She didn't really care that it was raining. Upon entering, Lilith noticed a new face. The woman stood tall, and had black hair that was put up into a bun. Her eyes widened. Beautiful... Lilith thought. My, my, my look at this beauty~ Perhaps you shou-- Lilith shook her head violently to make the voices in her head stop. Really glad the woman hadn't seen her yet, Lilith put on a big smile and approached her.

Hello! My name is Lilith! I was here yesterday trying to see if I could take some gardening supplies to help plant flowers around the chapel! Sadly no one was there...but I'm back now! I also came to check up on my potted plant ducky!

User Image

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nerya wasn't exactly new to these parts. She in fact has been here for a few months now. Although, when she thought about it; not many people had particularly noticed. Crazy to think that. She could shrug that feeling off if she was thinking about it at this particular moment. Right now she was still tending to the flowers, keeping a steady pace of water that flowed from the can.

As she continued this, she didn't take notice that someone had entered the greenhouse. A woman had interrupted her work and spoke to her with some words being brought her way. She faced the woman with a little smile that came to her rosy cheeks. "Ah, okay then. Sorry I wasn't exactly here at the time." She really wasn't sure what the potted plant ducky was as it seemed kinda bizarre to name a plant such as that. She won't judge since it wasn't in her nature.

"By all means." She lastly said with a wave of her hand.

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:00 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Cheerful? l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

User Image

Lilith nodded and giggled. That was really easy! she thought. Lilith looked around the greenhouse once more, and scoped out what she wanted to get for the chapel grounds. Walking around, she grabbed some shovels, trowels, and some other equipment. She also saw her little potted plant. With a smile, she grabbed "ducky" off the table and held it close. That is of no importance, rid of it at once.. Break the stem! Snap it like you would a neck! Lilith shook her head. She would never hurt the little plant, for it was, in her eyes, her last hope of sanity.

Grabbing some grass seeds, Lilith began to look at all the plants. Do you have any Calla Lilies? Or maybe some roses? Or perhaps Chamomile? Lilith turned towards the woman with a smile.

User Image

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:30 am
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It didn't seem really troubling right now with the company of this woman. Nerya didn't exchange much thoughts with her as what she spoke was more of short answers and little eye-contact. She had her mind occupied elsewhere and specifically she was more looking to the plants. They craved nourishment and she won't be afraid to give it to them. Each and one of them was alive to her and her passion to keep them sustained was strong.

She went back to them again for a short period before being interrupted hence more. "Lilies? Unfortunately no but I do have some roses planted just over there." She gestured her finger to the location of where they presumably were seating. "Do you need some?" She asked with a thick Irish accent that came on quite strong for a second. Nerya didn't mind to give some to the female. She only hoped that care would be given when taking some.

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:48 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Cheerful? l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings & Gardening Supplies

User Image

Lilith grew sad once she heard there were no calla lilies. They were her favorite flower, and now they couldn't be planted around the chapel. Letting out a sigh, Lilith looked to where the woman pointed, and saw some newly planted roses. Yes! I would love to take some, however... Oh sweetheart who cares if they are red! Your brother is just crazy, everyone will love them~ Lilith stared at the roses as the voices in her head talked to her. With a nod, Lilith looked back at the woman with a smile that seemed...unnatural. I would love some red roses~

User Image

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:21 am
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nerya was curious to know why this one wanted well permission in the first place to take some flowers. Surely it wasn't needed but maybe she should just indulge her. After all, it was the djinn's responsibility to care over these plants. She had the right to take them herself, give them away or throw them out when needed be. She could even teardown these beds of flowers and start over from scratch. That would be disgraceful to do but it's a possible thing to accomplish in a matter of seconds.

She placed the watering can on the bench and took some scissors from the hinge on the wall. She then walked over to the roses and cut a batch out while being careful not to cut her hands on the thorns. Once that was done, she grabbed a spare pot and placed them inside it before handing it over to the woman.

"Here you are." She smiled. "Hopefully this is enough."

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:38 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Cheerful? l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings & Gardening Supplies

User Image

Lilith smiled and too the pot full of roses. Hmmm I think so! If not I will come get some more~Lilith had everything she needed for the chapel! Tools, some flowers, and some soil! However, she began to worry that the roses wouldn't be enough to liven up the chapel grounds. Looking around, she thought of other things she could plant around the chapel. Hmmm...the chapel needs something...more evil. Lilith was quiet as she listened to the voice in her head. Once the voice stopped talking, Lilith turned towards the woman with a grin. Do you have deadly night shade? Or perhaps Iris flowers? Lilith tilted her head as she stared at the woman.

User Image

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:57 am
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nerya's hands were now addressed to behind her back. She had a slight lean to her stance. It wasn't intimidating, just a little cute and a habit. She would be resuming her task but the longer she gazed at this woman, well the more the feeling she got that this one desired something else. More plants maybe? She is happy to oblige this one though granted it doesn't involve taking everything in stock.

"Deadly night shade.." She whispered to herself. Her eyes turned from left, ride and center to seek out such a flower in this place. She swore it caught her eyes somewhere and for that she walked around until she stopped in front of it. "Found em!" A relief as she grabbed the flowers and cut the stems and placed them like before in a pot. From there, she walked over to the female with the flowers holding out in front of them both.

"That all?"

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:09 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith nodded happily as the woman gave her the dangerous plant. These are perfect that you so much! By the way, you never gave me your name? Are you a student here?

While waiting for an answer, Lilith looked around to find a wheelbarrow. She was having no trouble lifting all the heavy items, its just that there was too much stuff now. Her eyes landed on one in the corner of the greenhouse, and Lilith walked over happily and placed her items inside. If you have time you should come to the chapel! I could really use the help... YES LURE HER IN~ I BET HER BLOOD RUNS SWEET!!! Or perhaps you can make another friend~ Just like that student~ Do we really have to go back to the chapel... Lilith smiled at the woman as the voices in her head spoke to her.

User Image

O.O.C---> Lilith speaking will always be the blue italic >w<

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:54 am
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nerya felt some relief as she can't exactly spare anymore flowers just yet. Some were still blooming and she'd like to see them all to their fullest capacity. She was feeling a little excited over the idea to see this greenhouse become more wild looking and elegant with the plants surrounding her. She was lost in thought for a moment before shaking her head and realizing as what the woman said; Nerya hadn't given her name. It did throw her off balance slightly with the student comment since that felt like a compliment. Made her feel younger than her current age.

"Oh I'm the school gardener. My name is Nerya. Nerya Astral." She watched her move over to the wheelbarrow before shrugging her shoulders. "If I get the time I can, but my hands are usually tied with this school's gardens." No lie was there. She'd spend hours tending to the plants. This greenhouse was just the pinnacle of what she had to do. She was just glad that this place here would be her last bit of work before departing for the day.

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith nodded with a smile as she firmly gripped the handles of the wheel burrow. She didnt have any ill intentions towards the woman, in fact it was nice to see someone who loved plants as much as herself. Well if you ever find yourself bored or with some feee time, please stop by! The more the merrier! And if you ever need any help please text me of seek me out at the chapel! I love to garden and I love plants! Thank you again for all your help! Lilith gave the woman a small wave and began to take her leave. She struggled at first with the wheel burrow, for Lilith was fairly weak. But then suddenly, Lilith lifted the wheel burrow with no problem what so ever. Almost as if she had a hidden strength...

-Exit-

User Image

xTwisted Jester

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out