Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Did something touch me? Vivian thought as she turned around to see what it might have been. There standing in front of her was a man, fairly tall with bandages on his face. Vivian was surprised she didn't sense him near her, but to be fair she had a long day thus far and was pretty drained.

There was a slight problem with this encounter, the man had his face wrapped up in bandages and she could not read his lips. Letting out a small sigh, Vivian lifted her hands and began to sign. She began to move her index finger from near her right ear to the corner of her mouth. Next, Vivian forming an "A' in sign language with her right hand and began to rotate it on her chest using a couple of clockwise motions. "I am deaf, I am sorry" is what the maid was signing.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William "Will" Birch
Will nodded "aww geez she's deaf.. now I fell like a proper scumbag" Will would then look around before parting the bandages in front of his lips so she would be able to read his lips "Apologies lass, I was just saying to be sure to replant what you pick. Or at least tell me so I know and I'll do it later ok?" Will would then give her a small warm smile before returning to his plants.

[Mood]: neutral [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

Oh! The man did have a mouth! Vivian was pretty sure with all the bandages he would have been injured. Once the man revealed his lips, the maid quickly nodded and smiled. Oh of course! I will try to only take what I need! I just want the classrooms to get a little more....color! Something to bring happiness! Vivian giggled lightly and went back to looking at the flowers. Her voice was soft at times, then loud. It was hard for her to get the pitch right.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 am

William "Will" Birch
Will would smile at the woman's nature, she appeared to be the type to go out of her way for others so the man decided to do something he didn't normally do. Will would pick a few types of flowers enough to make a few bouqets and would walk over and tap her shoulder before holding out the flowers.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Tap tap tap. Vivian turned around as this time was faced with the same man, but this time he was holding up a bouquet of flowers. Oh these are beautiful! These will look beautiful in the classrooms! Taking the bouquet, Vivian placed her nose to the center and took in a deep breath. They smelled divine. What kind of flowers are these? One of the roses in the bouquet fell out, and the maid smiled. Picking it up, she placed it behind her ear. No need for it to go to waste right?

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:43 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would smile at her before speaking "Just a few roses, lilys, It's all I had on hand after all. But whenever I grow more rare flowers you'll be the first to know." Will would then begin to plant seeds in the now empty spots of the green house.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:22 pm
User Image

Vivian carefully read his lips and nodded. She was so happy that the man was willing to help her out, considering her request might have seemed a little odd. Thank you so much for your help! My name is Vivian by the way~ What is yours? The maid placed the bouquet in an empty pot as she began to search for some more pots for different classrooms.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:18 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will looked back at the woman when she asked for his name and that's when he saw her looking for more pots, that's also when he knew true fear when he realized that she wasn't going to be content with just one pot of flowers so he'd walk over and tap her shoulder again so she'd know that he wanted to talk "The names William Birch but you can call me Will or Birch, and if you want I can help you pick a few more flowers."

[Mood]: neutral [With]: Vivian [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image

Vivian spotted a few super cute little pots that would be perfect for what she wanted to achieve with the flowers. Picking them up, she placed them down and looked at the bouquet. Tap tap tap. Vivian faced the man and read his lips as presented. Oh! Will! Hehe and i would love some help! That would be great! I really want to put a pot in each class... It was probably important for him to know her plan if he wanted to help her out.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:18 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would give a small smile and nod "Yeah I get ya, want to bring some life to those drab classrooms. It's also a pleasure to meet you Ms.Vivian, I'll bring the flowers and you can pot them/" He would then go about and begin to pick some flowers.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image

Alrighty teacher Will!! Vivian cheerfully announced. She was actually really glad that someone was helping her out, mainly because she had no real idea what she was doing. Placing the pots in a line, Vivian slowly began to fill each pot about 3/4 of the way full. As she waited, she watched as Will chose the flowers. He is so ind... and he must really love flowers, he is kind to them too~ Vivian thought happily. The man in the garden intrigued her.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will was happily picking flowers until he found one that he needed in order to finish the first pot up, however the flower he needed was wilting so with a sigh Will put his index finger on it and it quickly became healthy again so will would pick it again and walk over to the maid before giving her the flowers he collected "Let's keep what I did a little secret ok?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:42 pm
User Image

Vivian watched in awe as she watched Will. With only his index finger, he had practically brought the flower back to life. Wow... the maid thought in amazement. As the gardener walked back to her and the flowerless pots, Vivian gave him a little clap. That was amazing!!! How did you do that?! Due to her lack of hearing, her question was a bit loud, however she quickly nodded at his request on keeping his powers a secret. Hehe Ill keep your secret safe~

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would shrug at her question "You're guess is as good as mine, one minute I'm walking through a forest hearing things whisper and shout in my ears the next minute I wake up in the forest and bam I'm not aging and bringing back flowers back to life" He would then smile when she said that his secret was safe with her "Thank you Lass" Will would then resume picking flowers again.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image

I wish I could do something cool like that... Someimes Vivian wished she could be born with some kind of cool super power. If she was, then maybe she could go around saving people like in the movies! Shaking her head, she watched as Will continued to pick flowers. Looking around, Vivian saw a pretty purple flower. What about some of these? What are they? the maid asked touching the leaves.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas