Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Right as Vivian opened her mouth to say goodbye, Will continued to speak. This time, she focused on his lips as best as she could to get the full subject. There is someone dangerous..? Nodding her head happily, Vivian held her hands in front of her, like maids usually did. Sure! I would love it if you would walk me! However I live here on campus in the staff dorms. Where do you live? The maid tilted her head as she slowly began to walk backwards, keeping her eyes on Wills lips.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William "Will" Birch
Will nodded "Yeah apparently a teacher was murdered or something, at least that's what I heard anyways. And I live on campus too, I just haven't unpacked yet." Will would then wait for Vivian to begin to lead the way.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Vivian [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Oh my... how horrible... I hope they find the killer... The thought that someone on campus was going around killing...worried Vivian. Trying to swallow her fear, the maid took Will's hand and forced a smile on her pale face. L-lets go... I don't want to be out anymore.. Practically dragging the gardener out of the area, Vivian quickly lead them to the teacher's dorms.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:21 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: N/A

The calming sound of quiet was peaceful to the maid as she looked over all the plants in the greenhouse. It wasn't that she hated noise, it was that she couldn't hear the noise. Being deaf pretty much meant that the silence was calm and soothing... or at least that is what Vivian always believed. Walking from plant to plant, checking the leaves and making sure that everything was up to par, Vivian made small mental notes for things that needed to be changed. Some plants needed less sun, some more water, etc. Picking up a watering can, the vampire began to water all the happy little plants.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:26 pm
♪☁♪I'm a shapeshiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapeshifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.♪☁♪

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

☁It had been a interesting week for the young woman clad in black.Velma had kept up her training of course that big book she ''borrowed'' had helped her increased her skills. The knowledge in that book had enlighten her on just how significant her white magic can be. Being the good woman she was had return the book to it's proper holdings of course. Now she was here in the green house looking around at all the amazing plants chillin in the comfortable greenhouse. This place was amazing alive with so many colors it almost took her breath away. Velma started coming here recently as ,she did have a fondness for gardening. The girl came from humble beginnings of a farm life. '' A little music for the soul''she said as she flipped open her guitar case to reveal her jet black instrument.

☁For some reason she loved to come here to play her guitar. It was peaceful here ,and maybe the music would have some interesting effects on the plants. A funny thought of the plants head banging made her smirk as she began to play. Paint it Black It wasn't the most colorful song ,but hey she was feeling the mood. After playing her song she sat down on a bench looking up at the clouds. Velma always wore that relaxed ,but I don't care looking expression on her face(one in her picture). A small smile managed to find her pale yet smooth face when she thought of a certain female friend.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

♍ Mental State:
♍ Mood:Chill
♍Location: Greenhouse
♍Thoughts: '' I wonder what you're up to camera girl''
♍Company: None but the plants

First Theme: Butterfly Kiss
✤ ✤ Velma Personal Theme: Beneath the mask
♪☁♪ Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.♪☁♪

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

▸ feeling: relaxed/curious ▸ with?: velma ▸ HP: 100/100

❝𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...❞

➤Zacarias crept into the Greenhouse silently, attempting to keep from disturbing the plants or anyone who might be tending to them. After dropping his bags and boxes off in his dorm and making sure his rat and succulents were settled, he had decided to explore the campus before classes started on Monday. After all, he didn't want to get lost on his first day. After visiting a few of the classes he know he'd be having, he decided to go to the greenhouse to find some plant food (and maybe a few new pots) for his little garden before going back to his room to finish unpacking.

➤ He slunk through the aisles of plants easily enough, glancing from side to side as he admired the flora and looked for the provisions he was hoping for. He had just spied a plastic tub of plant food over by the sunflowers when he heard the distinct crooning of a guitar. He wasn't sure if it was acoustic or electric, but the tune was familiar and it sounded like it was close by. After snatching the plant food, he decided to investigate.

➤ He found the source of the music soon after it stopped; She was a little older and a little taller than him, and infinitely more gothic-looking. He balked for a moment, before remembering his manners and feeling a little embarrassed. If she was here, she probably at least didn't hate plants, and that was a shared interest that might lead to his first friendship here at Videl! He waved a little as he approached Velma, optimistic about his chances for acquaintanceship. "Uhh...Hello! Was that you playing the...guitar, earlier?" His voice was warm and friendly, albeit a little high and shrouded in a decidedly French cadence. He smiled a bit as he said it, messing with the top of the plant food container absently. He figured it was a decent icebreaker if nothing else.

❝...𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢.❞

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:02 pm
gaycommies

♪☁♪I'm a shapeshiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapeshifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.♪☁♪

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

☁ Velma was strumming her guitar not really playing anything as she sat it upside beside her. Rummaging through her purse she pulled out a book called The Ancient.The second book to a series called the highwayman.The goth was immediately drawn into the fantasy world of this book.Velma eyes scanning each page in fast motions it was evident that she is a fast reader. About five pages in she had to stop as ,she heard a voice a male voice. Inquiring about if she was the one playing the guitar. Looking up from her book she looked the guy up,and down he looked rather interesting''Hmm never seen him around I could use a break from the norm'' she thought.

☁Placing the book down while also saving her spot on the page,she gave the boy her full attention. Velma posture was of one who had lived a proper up bringing like a noble of old. Looking at the boy the orange hair reminded her of a guy named Ichigo from bleach. '''You're right about that...Ichigo''' she mused it was a small joke one he hope he caught on to. Though her voice lacked the proper tone for such a manner of joke,but one would have to read between the lines to understand her tones jest. ''You new here? do you also partake in the guitar?'' she asked in her usual ''bored''/chill tone but she was very well interested in this new fellow.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

♍ Mental State: Fine
♍Company: Plants and Zacarias

♪☁♪ Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.♪☁♪

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:13 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: N/A

Finishing her job, the woman turned around to see two students. She didnt want to get in their way, so she quickly bowed and took her leave.

-Exits-

OOC---> I didn't think you guys knew she was there so I'm just gonna have her leave ^^;;

Current Theme ➤ Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

gaycommies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:22 am
User ImageUser Image

▸ feeling: pleasant / chit chatty ▸ with?: velma ▸ HP: 100/100

❝𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...❞

➤ Zacarias fidgeted a little under the eyes of Velma, wondering if he had made a wrong move, but only briefly. Her gaze was a little commanding and a little cold, but he found it evident that she was more than meets the eye. Even if she was a little imposing he found nothing particularly malevolent in the quick scrutiny....He figured she was more the silent type, and that was alright with him. He could fill the space in conversation quite easily on his own most times.

➤ He gave a weak smile at the joke, vaguely aware that it was a reference to...something. He mentally filed it away to google later, fiddling with his neck and hair awkwardly, figuring the jab was towards his bright hair (which was orangey in the greenhouse light, although normally it was blonder, if a bit brassy). In any case, he gave a little chuckle to show that he at least registered what she was trying to say, relaxing his posture a touch. "Ah, I was just, uh, wondering, it sounded really good! I'm rather new here, yes...It's my first day, actually! I'm not much an...instrument- uh, person, but i do like the sound of it....im just not very coordinated, haha." if not at first, it was then clear he was very extroverted and verbose, despite the hangups he sometimes had with the language and attempting to speak smoothly.

❝...𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢.❞

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:46 am
gaycommies

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

☁ Velma watched Zacarias noting his nervousness maybe,she was intimidating him some how ,but she didn't want that. Velma relaxed herself forgetting her whole noble posture,she was after all a farm girl before she was ''noble''. The prim and proper attitude and persona often leaked out.Taking a relaxed posture,she gave the boy a comforting smile'' You should relax dude I mean I got weed if you need that kind of relaxing'' she joked well, only half joking to be honest. Velma mention for Zacarias to sit next to her''I'am always looking for new friends my name is Velma cadmus by the way and you're?'' although she sounded bored,and even uninterested it was all a illusion.'' Thank you I've been practicing a lot always good to have a fan. Well since you're new here I could show you around if you like?''Velma offers without hesitation. This Zacarias fellow was confident in his speaking ,and she did notice those hangups.''Hmm guessing English is not his first language then again his name is very different'' Velma was kind of staring off into space as she thought about Zacarias. '' Hmm uncoordinated huh? I could teach you a thing or two free of charge'' trying to sound excited about,but her tone was always the same.Though she is clad in black,she was not all doom and gloom in fact,she is rather easy to get along with. '' If you don't mind me asking where are you from stranger?'' her tone of voice ,and the glint in her eye's telling him she is interested to know the details.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

♍ Mental State: Fine
♍Company: Plants and Zacarias

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff