Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Indoor Swimming Pool Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 am
Indoor Swimming Pool: Swimming pool installed indoors, it has automatic heating so there is no problem going for a swim in winter or a rainy day.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Indoor Pool l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

One of the greek statues holding a shield abnormally turned an clockwise direction revealing an open cave like entrance. Soon two people emerge from the cave like opening as Lucius brought Yen close to when they were finally above the surface again. Once they were out, the statue slowly shifted back to it's original position again. He took in the sight of the indoor pool, it was calm and peaceful..."Now~ To the maths classroom.~" He announced, cutting the visit to the pool short.
+Exits+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ☠ Company: No one ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

Seva opened the wooden doors, one hand on the handle and the other resting against it with her staff. She paused in the doorway, her gaze settling on the pool almost instantly. She was.. Taken aback, to find a swimming pool inside. There was nothing to hint that it was anything else. It was certainly big enough to go swimming in. She stepped inside the large room, glancing upwards towards the sound of raindrops hitting glass. Much of the ceiling was glass, so she could clearly see the grey clouds. It was nice enough, she supposed. With the sun, it would be a bit too bright for her taste. She lowered her gaze as she took a couple more small steps forward. There was plenty of space around the pool.

She turned to walk along the side to her left, still looking around the room. There was such... Variety in this academy. Even knowing the reputation of this place, it was far from what she expected in some ways. She stopped near the corner at that side and stepped closer to the pool. Her staff was gently laid down, before she crouched by the edge and reached with her right hand to touch the water. To her surprise, the water was warm. She blinked and pulled her hand back for a moment. Warm? Water should be cold. Now that she thought about it, this room was slightly warmer than the hallway had been.. She lightly patted at the water again. There was no real reason for it, but.. Warmth was always... Nice.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: A swimming pool inside? .. It's warm.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Indoor Pool |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Seva |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Having woke up by a breeze, Yarost was stuck in the mental state of who the hell knows what. Completely delirious to what was around him or where he was going...all he knew was that he needed to get to Laboratory. It was only fitting that he arrive at the Indoor Pool. Because everyone knows...thats where the smartest people to their work...in a pool. Dont ask me I just write this s**t. Not really flying but hell if he runs anywhere, Yarost floated? Glided? Fine, flew down the hall via his Keys into the Indoor Pool area. "I'm gonna bwe rate fer meh class! Ski-ents...SCIENCE!" Yarost yelled out before slamming through the doors tumbling down and probably making the best worst fool of himself he possibly cou- Okay lets be honest here...the best has yet to come. Not having fully rested Yarost was going to start correcting this issue by passing right the hell out right where landed. Which was clevery face first on the ground...covered in pain and glitter. BEST 10 out of 10 presentation for the person you were trying to have teach you a very powerful art. At least Seva knew he could take a joke...maybe ...sort of...okay not really. No. And lets not forget Yarost's famous flaying devices, his keys which laid scattered across the ground.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:42 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ☠ Company: Yarost ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff

Seva had no clue what was coming as she enjoyed the peace and quiet of this room. Finding a warm pool inside the building like this, it almost made her wonder if she should buy a swimsuit or something for later. A ridiculous thought. She had lost her old fondness for swimming centuries ago. The cold didn't really bother her much, but it wasn't particularly comfortable either. It made her feel.. Stiff, if it was too cold. But this place was warm, which was much better. Her tail began slowly wagging as she thought about returning later. Maybe at night, if she had nothing else to do. She could come back and enjoy this nice, warm place. She started to stand, deciding that she had been there long enough. It was time to go.

Suddenly, there was a loud shout from just outside the door before it was slammed open quite loudly. Her fur poofed out as she jumped forward a little and turned towards the sound. Unfortunately, she landed right on the edge of the pool, balanced precariously there for a brief moment.. Just long enough to realize her mistake before she slipped and fell into the pool with a 'splash'. The water turned white with small bubbles for a moment as the air fled her clothes.. She grabbed the edge of the pool with her right hand, but her head went under the water too for a second.. Plenty long enough to lose any semblance of being dry. Her toes could only just touch the bottom of the pool there.

She slowly pulled herself up, her ears flat against her head as she peered over the edge of the pool. Her eyes were narrowed into slits as she peered around for the source of the disturbance. Her gaze landed on a person, collapsed on the ground in front of the door. They weren't immediately identifiable, because they covered in brightly colored paint and something sparkly... Glitter? Hardly threatening. What fool was this? She grumbled a little as she pulled herself up, crawling back onto the stone walkway around the pool. She stood up, a puddle of water almost immediately forming as it dribbled off of her clothes. She glanced down for a moment. These clothes were going to need to be cleaned and dried quickly, if she wanted to avoid them growing mold.

She pulled her cloak off to one side, gripping the fabric together before twisting it to wring out what water had gotten into the thick cloth. She would do this with her skirt as well, to the best of her ability. It wouldn't get rid of all of the water. While she was trying to get less wet, she looked over that person again. Still mostly saw the paint and glitter, but... Now they seemed somewhat familiar, like she had seen them somewhere before. She was pretty sure she would remember someone this.. Messy. Now she noticed the familiar tools she had seen earlier... She stepped closer to get a better look at the person themself.. Underneath the paint and glitter, she could almost swear that this was.. No, it definitely was him. She stopped a couple feet away from his head, glaring down at him. It appeared that he was asleep. "Yarost!" She exclaimed, louder than she normally was when speaking. What was he doing out here during class times? She also had to wonder why he was passed out on the floor.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Shocked, irritated ☠ Thoughts: WHAT THE-.. Yarost.....

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost was happily sleeping away. Just like before...just about nothing wakes this kid up when he finally sleeps. Even with Seva yelling his name, Yarost didnt even roll over or even start snoring. he just laid sprawled out face down on the floor...sleeping the day away.

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva was not pleased by Yarost's lack of response. If it was not immediately obvious, she might have thought that he had just upped and died. An annoying thought. She considered shaking him awake, but given the mess he was in.. She really would rather not have to touch him. It wasn't that she was squeamish about the glitter and paint or anything like that. She just didn't want to get anything on her clothes. She studied him for a minute before turning to get her staff. At least it had not fallen into the pool after her. Perhaps it would have been better if she had just picked it up before checking out the collapsed boy, but it was too late to do anything about it now.

She walked back over to him, stopping a couple feet away, and then.. Poked at him with her staff. Some glitter got on it, but better on the wood than on her. She jabbed it into his back and side kind of hard, though she was not really trying to hurt him. She just wanted him to wake up. If that didn't work, she would stop and think for a few moments, until she got an idea. She glanced sideways at the pool, her still wet ears perking up slightly. Now that would be perfect. Water woke up sleeping humans, right? And it would be his just deserts for making her fall in. Besides, he clearly needed a bath anyway. With that in mind, she began using her staff to nudge him towards the edge of the pool. It took her maybe half a minute to have him right on the edge? And then she pushed him in. It did much to satisfy her irritation.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Irritated ☠ Thoughts: Perfect.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:59 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

As Yarost was nudged slowly into the pool, he could be heard lightly snoring. Once he was close enough, Yarost's body flopped into the water...and he began to sink...annnnnddd not wake up. Yup he was drowning.

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva leaned forward a little as she watched Yarost expectantly. She had thought it would work almost immediately, but he did not so much as twitch as he slowly sank beneath the water's surface. Perhaps she would give it a little time, but she was starting to wonder if there was something seriously wrong with him. The boy's failure to wake up was worrying.. She glanced around as she thought about what could be the cause of this. There were both magical and medical explanations. She only knew a bit about the latter. Her gaze wandered back to the boy, watching a few bubbles coming up to surface. As she watched them, she suddenly remembered something really simple that she should not have forgotten. Humans can't breathe water.

As that thought registered in her mind, she dropped to her knees and leaned forward to grab the back of his hoodie. She shifted back as she yanked the boy up, pulling him out of the water and tossing him onto the ground by her. Lovely, now there was some glitter on her arm. And sleeve. She eyed it for a moment before glaring at Yarost. Was he still alive? She thought so... It really wouldn't look good if she killed a student on her first day. She considered taking him to the infirmary, but with no doctor.. That would be pointless. She turned towards him, reaching to grab his arm and shake him. "Wake up!" She hissed. Though, if it hadn't worked before, why would it work now? How this kid could expect that he would learn anything was beyond her. Sleeping like this.. Just what was wrong with him?!

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Disbelief ☠ Thoughts: How is he still sleeping?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

When Seva pulled Yarost out of the water and yell at him. The slight breeze from the words from Seva's mouth touched his skin. The boy instantly sat up and coughed out water from his lungs. He spent a few moments coughing out water before he was able to start talking. "What the Hell...Where am I and what happened?"[/b] Yarost's tone was dead serious. He had no clue about what happened or why he was coughing out water. He looked at Seva with a straight yet confused look.

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva was a little surprised when Yarost suddenly woke up after she spoke. She watched him coughing up what water he had inhaled, then simply stood up. What a relief that he was still alive and well. Now she wouldn't have to hide a body. She wasn't sure about what woke him though, which was slightly annoying. "An indoor pool. You fell asleep by it. I pushed you in to wake you up." She answered with an equally serious tone. It would have been really easy to just lie and he probably wouldn't have ever known different.. But she saw no point to doing that. She glanced towards the pool, then added, "It was not very effective." Her left ear twitched, sending a few drops of water flying, before she shook out her wetter arm. She was still far more soggy than she wished to be. There was no helping it at the moment. She suddenly paused as she recalled what he had been yelling when he had burst through the doors. She looked at him once again, helpfully remarking, "I believe you were trying to find the science class..." Why he thought that it would be at a pool was beyond her, but he had been yelling about it before he passed out.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm.. Ish ☠ Thoughts: Oh good.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost listened to Seva speak and was very unamused by her methods of waking him up. Well with how long he was out, Science would have been over for a while. Sighing with slight annoyed look. "Two days with no sleep. I'm surprised you even managed to wake me up at all. The fact that ended up here and not at class and I have no recollection of this...annoys me greatly." Yarost sat up and began to take off his jacket and under shirt that were completely drenched. He walked to one of the chairs and also took off his shoes and sock which left him in his pants. He put out his hand and rose his keys and returned them to his belt. Turning to Seva, he decided to answer the question from earlier. "To answer your question from earlier. How willing were the others willing to go? Unlike some of the others, I dont seek the power that comes with Necromancy. I want the knowledge I can gain form using it. Whatever it takes, I can handle it." Yarost turned away and looked at the sky outside. It was lovely. The dark skies and heavy rain, it was calming even with the lightning striking.

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva raised an eyebrow as Yarost spoke, once again surprised. Although not for the reason most people would think. It only took two days without sleep to get him in that state? Waking him up was so difficult after just that? Something about that just didn't feel right, but she wasn't sure what. "Hm.. Unfortunate." She would have liked to know what happened with the glitter.. In order to avoid any such thing potentially happening to herself. She was a little perplexed when he began removing his jacket and shirt, watching him quietly as she tried to figure out why he would take those off.. It was around the shoes that she realized it was probably because of the water. Speaking of water, she was standing in the middle of a small puddle. Her biggest concern was how close she still was to the pool.

She walked over to the wall, leaning her staff against it before she turned back towards him. Her gaze flicked towards the pool, gauging the distance before looking at him. She was confident that she would not be falling in again any time soon. "I doubt they even understood what they asked." Yarost's answer to her question wasn't really satisfactory. Power was a pretty common reason. So was knowledge. There was nothing really unique about his reasons that she could see yet. "Why do you seek knowledge?" She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall, waiting for his answer as she thought this over. It wasn't that she had any real objections to teaching him necromancy.. But she did have her reservations. Then again, she was picky. Maybe even too picky sometimes.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Oh good.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Serious |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Listening to Seva make her short replies, Yarost turned to face the woman. There was certain look in his eyes that held a determination that few held and fire that even fewer could burn as bright. "Few actually understand what they ask for." When Seva asked why sought for knowledge, a small part of his insanity crept through and took form in a wide smile. "Human's have few weapons they can use against the creatures of night, heaven and hell. Those that do not have gifts are defenseless unless they have someone that has the power to save them. That was exactly why my family was slaughtered. The more I learn the more I can create ways for the average human to survive. Humans are fragile but if we are to die to some mystical monstrosity it will be on fair grounds! That is my goal. That is why I seek Knowledge. Not for me. Not for you, not for anyone in this school. I do it for those that cant attain what we already possess." Yarost began to laugh quietly though it was obvious he was going to burst into outright laughter soon.

User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points