Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Indoor Swimming Pool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 am
User Image
Ӈ⍺ɳ⍺ Ƞ⍺ӄ⍺ʈ⍺

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•
Condition: Healthy Mood: Sleepy Thoughts: So waaarm..

Although Hana tried to pull the man upright, he was nothing but dead weight. She just couldn't manage it. She huffed a little bit, but let go of his arms as she heard him saying to stop. "Hm?" She looked at him curiously, but all he did was groan and close his eyes. This didn't seem right.. She couldn't quite put her finger on what it was, but it didn't seem right to her. "Mister?" She asked, poking him again. But this time his eyes didn't open. She tilted her head, studying him for a few moments before she poked him again. "Hey." Still no response. She frowned a little and grabbed his nearest shoulder with both hands before shaking him. Luckily not the broken one. "Wake up!" She was starting to get a little worried, although she wasn't entirely sure why. Why was he sleeping? He had just been awake! Didn't he want to find that doctor thing? When her attempts at waking him up didn't produce any results within a couple minutes, she just gave up. Maybe he was tired. She certainly was.

She stood up, stepping away from the unconscious man. She had already lost interest in him, now that he was no longer responsive. Her attention span wasn't very good at all. There was nothing in the room, but the water was very attractive indeed. Moments later, she sat on the edge of the pool with her legs dangling in it. The water was still warm.. That felt nice. She yawned, closing her eyes for a few moments before she put her hands on the edge of the floor. A little push/hop forward, and she slipped under the water. A thick stream of bubbles drifted up from her clothing, and escaped her mouth, for a couple seconds before mostly popping on the surface. The water felt so nice. So warm and cozy, almost like being wrapped in a blanket. But less solid. It was so relaxing... She closed her eyes.. And passed right out, soon drifting to the surface of the water. If someone didn't know her gift, it would seem very much like she had drowned.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ¤ Company: Possible corpse, random sleeping guy?
Mood: Tired, shocked ¤ Thoughts: This is not how I pictured my first day going...
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: A couple travel bags

════════════════════════════╝

It had taken waaay longer than it should have, but Snow did eventually find her way to the hospital wing. Or so she initially thought. In her tired haze, she didn't pay quite as much attention to where she was going as she should have. It's amazing the way one wrong turn can take you in an entirely different direction. The wooden double doors she stopped in front of looked heavier than she felt like dealing with. But she thought this was her destination, so she put her back to the right door to push it open and walk through. Between her bags and the door itself, it was harder to open than it should have, but she managed. It was only after she had taken a couple steps into the room that she realized it clearly was not an infirmary. The only source of light was the glass ceiling, but that was enough. Just a few feet in front of her was a large pool. Inside.. A swimming pool.. What a fancy school this was. They didn't have things like this where she went to school.

Before she could simply turn away, she spotted someone in the pool. At first, she wasn't sure what she was seeing. There was a girl with blue hair floating in the water.. She stared for several long seconds before she realized that the girl wasn't moving. "Oh my god.." She breathed out the words, her expression turning to open shock and horror. Just what was going on here?! First a student tried to eat her and now this?! It looked like this girl had drowned. Well, she.. She had to get her out of the pool first thing! She dropped her bags onto the floor, then began walking around the side of the pool towards a place closer to that girl. Oh, she really hoped that she wasn't dead. She only noticed the second person when her right foot caught on his legs. She yelped loudly as she pitched forward. "Ack!" Her reflexes were not quick enough to save her from falling in a very ungraceful heap, but she was at least able to stop her face from hitting the ground in her attempt to catch herself.

She sat up a moment later with a huff, squinting a little as she looked around for what ever she had tripped over. Her gaze quickly landed on the, admittedly cute, guy who was just.. Lying there. With his eyes closed. Maybe unconscious. Maybe dead. "Another one?!" She squeaked as she scrambled away from him. While she silently protested that she had not expected this entire day. Sure, she had heard the stories about this school. But this was ridiculous! She stared at him for a several moments, ears pinned flat back against her head. Well, he didn't look hurt.. Just in case, she slowly reached for his closest wrist, gently pressing her fingers against the vein to see if he had a pulse. Well, he was alive. He also didn't look hurt, from what she could see.. And she was too tired to think on it more than that.

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Coma l Location ➤: ??? l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None

In a world far away, Calian stood happily in the door way of his hometown church. Familiar faces filled the church grounds, as everyone celebrated the towns good health and spirits. Children ran around, adults laughed and danced, it was a sight to see. A little girl walked up to him, her eyes the same green color as his, her curly locks a beautiful blonde shade. Kneeling before the girl, Calian listened to what she had to tell him. The little girl with the beautiful green eyes leaned in with a smile, and opened her mouth. I will kill them all~

Calian took a deep breath as someone yet again tripped over him. His eyes shot open, and he couldn't help but start coughing, while still trying to gasp for air. His body hurt, his head hurt, and he had no idea how long he had been out for. Someone was touching him, and the priest struggled to shift his head in the direction of the new person. W...ho....ar...e....y...o....u.....

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Mystiecat537

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image
Ӈ⍺ɳ⍺ Ƞ⍺ӄ⍺ʈ⍺

Condition: Healthy Mood: Sleepy Thoughts: I like her hair.

Hana had a wonderful sleep. The warm water felt so nice as it cradled her.. And the school bells did nothing to disturb her either. Distant noises. Even she was unlikely to respond to those, especially when she was so comfortable. Eventually, she did start the slow process of waking up. It was a gradual return of awareness, though not entirely. She lacked the motivation to fully wake up, feeling no urgency in that. Though her stomach was starting to quietly complain, rumbling as it had been nearly half a day since she last ate. She shifted a little bit when she starting hearing more things. It was quiet though. Something like a clicking noise.. A door closing? Several moments later, there were words, some kind of yelp. It was a bit loud. She opened her eyes, yawning slowly before shifting to a more upright position, living her head above the water. She had to rub her eyes, since her vision was a little blurry. There were a couple people. Some woman and a person lying down. There wasn't even a flicker of recognition, but she swam over to that side of the pool. She wasn't trying to be sneaky, but it wasn't noisy either. She smiled when she got there, speaking with a somewhat loud, but friendly tone. "Hello!" She put her arms on the side of the pool, crossing them as she leaned on them a bit. She tilted her head slightly as she looked at the woman curiously. She had really long hair. It was pretty.. Though, there was something odd about it, which the girl couldn't quite figure out.

User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Tired, shocked ¤ Thoughts: Looks like something is wrong..
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: N/A

Snow's ears perked up as soon as she heard the man start coughing. He had just woken up.. That coughing didn't sound good. "Oh, h-hello. I'm the new nurse. And you? Is.." Her eyes searched over him, but she still couldn't see any outward signs of what might be wrong. This guy could be sick.. "Stupid question. Do you know what is.. Wrong?" It couldn't really hurt to ask. She did not want to have to try to get him to the hospital wing too.. As if the bags weren't bad enough, she still wasn't sure how to get there. Maybe by retracing her steps and trying again.. Actually, it would probably be easiest just to text the headmaster about this. "I'm going to.. Call someone, okay?" She smiled a touch nervously, then started to get up.. Until the sound of a loud voice from the pool made her yelp and jump a little, shifting away as she turned towards the source. A blue haired girl, looking at her with what appeared to be curiosity. Her eyes darted towards the place she had previously been, as she realized what she had thought was a dead kid was.. Obviously not.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

This woman was the new school nurse? Calian gazed up at her with his dull eyes. He could admit that she was cute... bunny ears? The priest laid his head back down as he took a deep breath. Breathing hurt, and he let out another cough. Dan...gerous.... kid... broke... bones.... can’t... breathe... School... priest...Calian... His words weren’t all, well, fluid, but he did manage to get a few sentences out. He hurt, and the girl with the water didn’t seem to help very much. Well, atleast in that moment he couldn’t tell. Everything throbbed and Calian closed his eyes. Is... my sister...Lilith...safe...

Mystiecat537

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ♉Company: Bunny, Injured man, Blue girl ♎Feeling: Curious ♌Condition: Healthy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

There was a strong iron smell of blood coming from the pool room. Ahnack had gotten a meal earlier but having extra for later is a smart thing to do. In case of an unsuccessful hunt not that there was any animal in the town was hard to catch. Squirrels, raccoons, and dogs were plenty and they posed very little threat. There was a different but familiar scent inside that room: aroma of medicine, fur, and perfume. Prowling on all fours, the door opened as Ahnack peaked inside. Spotting the source of both scents an injured man laying near a pool and the bunny girl from earlier was searching the man. Was this bunny carnivorous? Why else would it be searching the corpse...no not corpse. It was small but Ahnack could notice the man's chest rise and fall; the man was alive which explained why there wasn't the smell of maggots and a rotting corpse. Besides those two there seemed to be another individual in the water. Almost missing her because of her ocean blue hair camfluaging her with the water and the water's unnatural scent masked hers. From the looks of it the water girl didnt look like she could fight, the man was already at death's door, and without the raven girl around he should be able to handle the bunny. Quietly entering the room Ahnack slowly approached the two out of the water.

There was no cover to approach them more stealthy; the best Ahnack could do was lay low, stay silent, and stay on the bunny's blind side until he reached pouncing distance. To ensure acquiring his meal came easy he had to take down the bunny first then take the body. With that in mind he jumped on Snow much like when they first met except being a lot more gentle; after all she was a person and he wasn't suppose to hurt people. Even if they looked and smelled like a delicious bunny. Staring deep into her eyes trying to intimidate her wanting to make her run away so he could scavenge the corpse for himself. The goal was let her run away as such he didn't keep her pinned down and only stood above her. "My food." His eyes darted towards Calian letting the bunny know he was referring to him and not her.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Words
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Mystiecat537
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image
Ӈ⍺ɳ⍺ Ƞ⍺ӄ⍺ʈ⍺

Condition: Healthy Mood: Amused Thoughts: I like her hair.

Hana just smiled at the woman, though she was surprised by the way she had reacted. All jumping like that. Was it something she did? It was kind of funny. She found herself giggling quietly as she watched the woman "What are you doing?" She started to lose interest a few seconds after her question. She looked towards the other person, the one who was lying down. There was a touch of recognition there. A feeling that brushed on the edge of her thoughts with the lightness of a feather.. And quickly falling away. That yellow hair reminded her of a.. Something else that made the days bright. When the woman finally answered her, she didn't really notice it. It wasn't a great answer anyway. She started humming quietly to herself, and shifted back further into the water. She moved her hands to grip the edge and let herself sink down until just the top of her head and wide eyes were visible.

She watched curiously as that woman went back to the other person, then looked down into the empty pool. From above, it wasn't exactly as clear. She blew a few bubbles until she didn't have air to do that with, briefly entertaining herself with that. She was bored... And kind of wanted to play with something. She had already slept more than enough, so she wasn't tired. She also didn't want to get out of the pool. Her attention was suddenly caught when she noticed new movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked up, turning her head towards the door to see someone else. All dark, and crawling on the ground. She giggled quietly as she watched the newcomer creeping around on the floor. She wasn't sure why, but that was just funny. She watched with wide, curious eyes as he crept towards the other two people.. And then pounced on that woman. Now that made her laugh outright. She didn't see aaaanything wrong with what was going on.. It didn't seem bad, it just seemed funny.

User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ¤ Company: Water girl, Calian, cannibal boy
Mood: Tired, scared ¤ Thoughts: Not agaaaaaiiiiin..
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: Potion

Snow placed one hand over her heart, feeling how it was racing. This girl.. Upon a proper inspection, she didn't seem dangerous. Leaning more towards harmless, which was good. "Hello, miss.." She sighed quietly in relief, then stood up to go to her bags. She might also have something to help him, other than simply letting the headmaster know he was here. "A-ah.. I have gotten the idea that some students here are dangerous... One tried to eat me earlier.." She tried to keep her tone light, even though she was still freaked out by that.. And hearing that a student had beaten the school priest nearly to death didn't help. Just what kind of terrors did they teach at this place? Little demons?! "It's.. Very nice to meet you, Calian. I'm Snow." She pulled out her phone to quickly type up a message and send it.

Text Messages
To: Boss
'I found the priest at a swimming pool. He's been hurt pretty badly. How do I get to the infirmary from here?'
'Do you know where his sister is?'

The second text was send a few seconds after the first. It couldn't hurt to ask. After that, she put it back in her bag. She really needed some pockets. "Just getting some things.." She finally answered the girl's question, before returning her attention to Calian. "I'm sorry, I haven't met her yet.. I'm sure she's fine." She adopted a more placating tone. There was no point in having him stress about his sister, though she had a feeling he was going to be worried anyway. "Now, let's see... It should be here.." She muttered to herself while rummaging through her bag, until she found what she was looking for. A brown bottle, about three inches tall and a couple inches wide. It had no label and was clearly full of some kind of opaque liquid, though it was hard to tell what color that was. It wasn't ideal, but until she got him to the hospital wing, this would definitely be a good start. "So glad I listened to my mom. She always said to be prepared." She walked back over to Calian and knelt next to him, soon reaching to help prop up his head. "Drink this.. It'll make you really tired for a bit, but you'll be right as rain in a couple hours. I wouldn't normally just give this away, but you're really cute." She couldn't resist tossing in the last line in the hopes of lightening things up. She opened the bottle before holding it up to his lips. She would be careful about helping him drink it, if he cooperated.. She didn't want him to choke. Unfortunately, he wouldn't get all of it.

Focused on the task at hand, the rabbit didn't notice that someone was creeping up on her until she was pounced on. She let out a shriek as she was knocked over, almost curling up as she landed on her side. Her arms were tucked close to her body and her ears had pinned back against her head. She cringed for a few moments, then glanced up and immediately froze again. It was that boy again. The one who wanted to eat her earlier. Her breath seemed to catch, but her heart beat at a more frantic place as she stared back at him. The look he was giving her was more than sufficient to intimidate the poor woman, but she was totally still for a little bit until he spoke. His words seemed to snap her out of her shock a little. He mentioned food, which for a second she thought was referring to her. But he glanced away as he said it... Towards Calian.

Since he wasn't holding her down, Snow started to edge backward away from the scary boy.. But slowly, like she thought he might stop her if he noticed. She had no way of knowing that he wanted her to run. She couldn't very well let him go eating people though. When she was mostly away from him she started to nervously talk. "N-no, that's a person.. Y-you... You don't eat.. People, r-right?" Though, he had never said he didn't. Just that he wasn't supposed to hurt people. She hoped that eating also counted as hurting in his opinion.. He hadn't eaten her when he figured out she wasn't an actual bunny, so maybe. It was still really disturbing. She scooted back another foot or so before adding, "He needs help.." She really really hoped this boy would understand.. Otherwise, Calian was probably screwed.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:25 pm

♈ Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ♉Company: Bunny, Injured man, Blue girl ♎Feeling: Disappointed ♌Condition: Healthy

There was a shattering sound of glass breaking when the bottle that had been on Snow's hand fell to the ground. For a second his attention fell on the pieces of shattered bottle on the floor before moving towards the person in the pool. Hana's laughter drawing his attention; for a couple of seconds he believed that she might try to confront him but no the woman did nothing. With those two noises out of the way his attention went back to Snow who had curled up in fright. Yet she didn't protect her vitals nor did she attempt to kick him off of her. She simply accepted her fate and slowly made her escape. It was a surprise that the bunny survived as long as she has. Ahnack followed her every step ensuring he stayed on top of her until she made a large enough distance between her and Calian so that he could take the body. When there was enough space Ahnack would move over to the body his hands reached over to the man's neck only stopping short when hearing the bunny mention the guy was a person. "A person?" His face leaning towards the priest's face staring at his eyes. Sniffing the air around him a huff of disappoint came from Ahnack as he backed off. Looked like the bunny was telling the truth the person on the ground didn't smell like an animal at all. "You are right. Can't eat people." Placing a hand on his side remembering that he too had been in a state like this man. Shot by a hunter's rifle and quickly taken to a hospital. Of course he had no idea what that was when he got there but Morgan had explained to him it was a place people who were injured went. "Hospital is where he should be." Ahnack would state looking back at Snow tilting his head to the side.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Mystiecat537
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:04 pm
User Image

Cute...? That was what crossed Calian’s mind as the woman lifted the small vial up to his lips and let him drink. She mentioned that he would feel right as rain in a few hours, but he still felt like he was on deaths door. The woman’s touch was warm, soft, and rather comforting, until another character made his entrance. A boy in which the woman seemed to be very uncomfortable with. Calian tried his best to listen to their conversation, which was not too detailed thankfully, and he slowly closed his eyes. His mind was filled with worry about his sister, and if she was safe. With everything going on in the school...anything could happen.

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image
Ӈ⍺ɳ⍺ Ƞ⍺ӄ⍺ʈ⍺

Condition: Healthy Mood: Amused Thoughts: Pouncy~

Hana kicked her legs a little as she laughed at them, sinking down in the water a few more inches. It didn't last very long. Her laughter soon died into into a happy sigh before she pulled herself up to look over the edge of the pool. Her wide blue eyes once again were taking in the scene. Following the new guy's movements, and that woman. Any tension there was was completely lost on her. There wasn't really anything else that seemed funny to her. Maybe they could be friends! Friends would be fun. So she decided to talk to him, with a happy tone. "Hello!" She playfully splashed some water at the boy.. And the yellow haired man, but any water that got on him was entirely unintentional. He was just there. She didn't really notice him anymore, since he was being quiet and still.

User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Scared, but focused ¤ Thoughts: .. What kind of instructions are these?

Snow had nearly backed into one of the walls. He didn't just let her go easily, he followed her. She could feel tears starting to well up in her eyes. He hadn't done anything to hurt her yet, but she was afraid he would. Instead, to her relief, he moved back. She just sat there for a few moments, only shaking like a leaf. She rubbed her eyes before looking after him.. At first it looked like he was about to strangle him. Scared as she was, she couldn't just let that happen! But.. What could she do? Luckily, it seemed like pointing out that the priest was a person gave him pause. "Y-yes.." She answered nervously while he was sniffing around. She couldn't help but sigh in relief when he agreed that he couldn't eat people.

This was followed by surprise when the boy said Calian should be in a hospital. She hadn't expected him to say anything like that, but the statement was true. "You're right.. That's exactly where he should be." The problem was getting him there. She pulled her legs under her, crouching before slowly standing up. This kid's behavior had changed pretty quickly. At least he wasn't trying to eat anyone right now, but what was with his problem telling the difference between people and food? She couldn't help but worry that he would change his mind. Priorities though. Right now, Calian's condition was more important. He didn't drink all of the potion, but she hoped he got enough for it to do the entire job. She took a small step forward. She got a rather.. Scary idea, but it would be the easiest way to get him there. "Umm.. D-do you.. Think you could.. C-carry him?" This was a stupid idea. Then again, strong kid.. Even if he did try to eat people.

She placed one hand on the wall as she slowly began to walk around them to get to her bags. With every step, she paused to watch the boy, see if he was going to do something. When she got to her bags, she just crouched as she got out her phone. She turned on the screen to see that she had a couple new texts. She looked at the boy again, eyeing both him and Calian before she swiped the screen to read the texts. At first, she was happy to have gotten an answer so quickly.. But when she saw the first one, the instructions.. As her eyes quickly scanned the words, her expression shifted to a look of confusion. "I... Know where the hospital wing is?" She didn't sound too sure. Those instructions were.. Bizarre to say the least. And didn't even make sense to her in some places.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:41 pm

♈ Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ♉Company: Bunny, Injured man, Blue girl ♎Feeling: Peeved ♌Condition: Soaked

Ahnack was a bit confused. It happened often but the situation was different from other times. The bunny was terrified, she was in tears in fact, and yet she refused to run away. It boggled Ahnack's mind and started to tug on his heart strings. Looking off to the side not because something had caught his eye but looking at Snow only made him feel worse. "Sorry. Wanted you gone so I could get food that is not food." Moving his hands over his face trying to stop Snow's tearful eyes from looking at him.

Coincidentally it also protected his eyes from getting splashed by a wave of water that came from nowhere. Making a sharp yelp sound he jumped away from the direction that the water was splashed from. Crouching low in case another wave of water came at him and letting out a low growl as a warning. Ahnack soon spotted that the girl in the pool had been the one to do that. He continued growling for a couple of seconds before realizing that the girl meant no harm from it. In fact she reminded him of a baby wolf with it's playful demeanor. Watching her intently before moving towards her, stopping at the edge of the pool and shaking all he water off of himself like a dog. "You...person too?" Even if she wasn't baby animals weren't worth the effort put in to kill them. Leaning his face down to the water and sniffing it before inching away from it. There was a strange smell to it.

In one quick head turn he looked back at Snow was asking him to carry the person on the ground. If his turn hadn't caused him to slip into the water he would have answered her right then and there. Falling in with splash he started to swipe up in the air trying to swim up except he clearly didn't know how to swim. Instead he found himself grabbing on to the side of the pool and pulling himself up and out of the water. Gasping for air a small shade of red appeared on his face as he instantly glared at Snow as if it was her fault for him slipping in the pool. "What I get?" Ahnack had no reason to help the person on the ground unless he was given something in return. Once again shaking the water off of himself, Ahnack stood up and walked over to the them. Pulling at his clothes he hated how restricting clothes felt and having them drenched only made that feeling worse. "Question? I know healing place lo...lo-ca...location" Morgan had made sure he knew where everything was so he wouldn't get lost in the town.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Mystiecat537
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image
Ӈ⍺ɳ⍺ Ƞ⍺ӄ⍺ʈ⍺

Hana giggled when the boy yelped at being splashed, smiling with that careless look she always had. She didn't realize it upset him. The growling actually made her giggle some more. The meaning behind that was completely lost on her. She ducked a little when he came to the edge of the pool, then tossed a little water at him again with one hand. She just wanted to play, and water was her favorite toy. The question was met with a curious 'hnn' noise and a little tilt of her head. Person.. Her? It took her a few seconds to draw that line in her mind, by which time he was already turning towards the lady.. Too fast! He fell into the pool. She pushed herself away from the edge, letting the accompanying splash carry her along a bit. "Hehehe~" That question was already lost in the 'present'.

But most of her attention was caught for now, so she watched him flailing in the water, not realizing the danger there. She didn't know, couldn't remember, that not everyone shared her gift for breathing water like air. He was able to haul himself out of the pool, so it didn't matter anyway. She put her hands on the edge of the pool, looking up with a slightly tilted head. "Hey, mister!" She spoke while pulling herself out of the pool. She knelt right on the edge, with her feet still in the water and her hands on either side of her knees. She was getting a bit sleepy, but she was pretty curious about these people too. Plus, this guy was funny. She liked him.

User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Verrrry nervous ¤ Thoughts: .. What kind of instructions are these?

Snow blinked when the boy suddenly apologized to her and seemingly tried to offer some kind of explanation of his actions. She couldn't say that it was okay, it was far from that, but.. That made sense, in a weird way. She looked at him to see he wasn't looking at her.. No, in fact he had covered his face. His behavior was certainly strange. "O-oh.." She flinched when he suddenly yelped, taking a small step back while clutching her phone in both hands. It was just some water.. But his following actions made her worry that he might try to attack that girl. It seemed like she didn't have any clue there was any danger at all.

Her ears pinned back against her head again as she stared at him worriedly. She wasn't sure if she could stop him if he did do something.. But, luckily, after a few seconds, he actually backed off. She sighed quietly in relief, then glanced down at the dark screen of her phone again.. Then her gaze went to Calian. "So..." Her full attention snapped back to the boy when he suddenly disappeared over the edge of the pool with a splash. She gasped softly before quickly moving to look over the edge. He was clawing at the water.. Could he swim?! She didn't want him to drown.. But she hesitated, unsure what to do.. That other female certainly wasn't any help. She was relieved that he was able to get out on his own, though she took a few steps back to give him room. Distance was more comfortable to her.

Seeing how irritated he looked after getting his breath, she took another step back. She seemed to try to shrink down in place, looking towards him but not quite meeting his gaze.. Her whole posture was pretty submissive. Trying to look small and harmless. "Um..." What could she offer to get him to help? She hadn't really thought about that, but she should have expected this. Her gaze darted back to that girl, who really really was not helping at all. Recalling his interest in trying to fill his stomach with inappropriate things gave her an idea of something to offer. "What about... Food?" She eyed him for a few more moments, noticing how he was tugging on his wet clothes. It seemed like he was uncomfortable. "And.. How about a quick way to get dry?" It was worth a shot, in case the food idea didn't work. She shifted nervously, swaying back and forth a little.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:46 pm

♈ Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ♉Company: Bunny, Injured man, Blue girl ♎Feeling: Peeved ♌Condition: Soaked

Ahnack was a bit confused. It happened often but the situation was different from other times. The bunny was terrified, she was in tears in fact, and yet she refused to run away. It boggled Ahnack's mind and started to tug on his heart strings. Looking off to the side not because something had caught his eye but looking at Snow only made him feel worse. "Sorry. Wanted you gone so I could get food that is not food." Moving his hands over his face trying to stop Snow's tearful eyes from looking at him.
There was a feeling of embarrassment that was creeping up on Ahnack. The strange noise that kept coming from the girl in the pool wasn't threatening or territorial. There was loads of things that he didn't understand since he left his home. Unfortunately laughter and giggling weren't in any of the lessons. Mainly because Morgan didn't believe that Ahnack was ready to talk to others. Which was one of the few things Ahnack disagreed with. He understood basic communication with others it just the more complex feelings he had difficult understanding. "Don't make that noise" Ahnack snapped his teeth and glare at the girl only to stop and look at the ground in shame. He didn't like the way her noise made him feel but he knew what he did wasn't the appropriate action.

Turning his head back to the bunny he listened as she gave him two offers. Food or getting him dry. While he loved food he hated being in soaked clothes even more. "Clothes dry will be good" Noticing how scared the bunny was at the sight of him made him feel conflicted.On one side being strong and tough was very appealing to him but on the other side he couldn't help but feel sorry for the bunny. Crawling slowly towards the bunny he laid low to the ground trying to not look intimidating. Arriving to the side of her and pressed his nose softly against her cheek much like a dog would. Giving her some puppy eyes as well. When you get passed the whole eating animals and acting savage at times, Ahnack was just another student trying to do his best.

Looking over at the other girl once again when she seemed to be calling him over. Taking very quick glances at her then the bunny he slowly went towards the other girl and sat down in front of her. Tilting his head at her before asking. "You want something?" Ahnack was clearly not as worried as Snow was about the well being of the man on the floor.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  _____________________

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:11 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Verrrry nervous, but getting more confident ¤ Thoughts: Calian needs to get to the hospital...
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: Phone

Snow frowned when the boy snapped at the giggly blue haired girl. Right now, he didn't seem like he was about to attack them, but there was still what seemed to be aggression, so there was definitely a risk. "Leave her alone." She tried to sound stern, but her voice wavered. She was growing more confident as she watched him, but she still wasn't very sure of herself. She just didn't want him to hurt anyone.. That was all. She looked down at her phone for a few moments. Perhaps she should put it away.. She really needed some pockets. Her jacket was comfortable, but seriously lacking in that department.

She let out a relieved sigh when she heard the boy saying that dry clothes seemed good. That implied that he was agreeing to help. She looked at him, then her eyes widened as he began moving towards her. She shrank back at first, even taking a small step back, but watching his behavior as he approached her.. It seemed like he was trying to look nonthreatening, not like he was planning to hurt her. She ducked her head, raising her hands to her chest to essentially hold her phone over her heart. She was unsure what he was going to do, but she did let him approach her without retreating further. It honestly surprised her when he got really close to her face.. Actually pressing his nose against her cheek like a dog.. And tried to give her those sad and cute eyes. "A-alright, then we should go now. Sooner he's at the hospital, the sooner you can get dry, right?" She sounded more hesitant.

With how much calmer things seemed now, her tiredness was beginning to return in full force.. She was feeling even more exhausted now than she was earlier. It had been a while since the last time she slept. She needed to get them moving before she just collapsed. To make it worse, that boy didn't seem to be in any hurry to do anything.. In fact, he was being distracted by that girl. She sighed quietly and shook her head, then exclaimed, "Kid! He really needs to get to the hospital soon." There was no telling how long Calian had been here before she had even arrived. She looked at the priest worriedly.. He had been really quiet since she gave him that potion, so she assumed he was asleep.

User Image
Ӈ⍺ɳ⍺ Ƞ⍺ӄ⍺ʈ⍺

Hana was.. Entirely not phased by the boy snapping at her. Her only reaction was to tilt her head slightly while smiling.. And then she giggled again. She had completely missed what he was actually saying, it seemed. She didn't know what the 'that' he wanted her to stop was anyway. Some of her hair fell in front of her as she leaned forward, and she brushed it back.. It fell back anyway. It was very wet, having absorbed quite a lot of water. That woman wasn't quite so funny. "You're funny, mister." She said happily.. And then poked the boy.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:18 pm

♈ Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ♉Company: Bunny, Injured man, Blue girl ♎Feeling: Ashamed ♌Condition: Soaked

Feeling a slight poke Ahnack responded overly dramatic; jumping in a place a small burst of laughter came from him. Unbeknownst to him he was quite squeamish which wasn't something you would find out in the wild. The blush on his face became a visibly red as he snarled at the girl once again. Being tickled was too weird of a sensation and he didn't react to new things calmly. "Don't....laugh at me" Ahnack said meekly still recovering from being tickled as he continued to scratch at the spot that was poked.

While he may have not had any urgency towards saving the guy on the ground Snow did. The sudden tone change in her face was shocking. His head lowered to the ground. "Sorry...lets go" The sense of worry made him take the situation more seriously and the confidence behind her voice made him more meek. Walking over to the guy on the ground Ahnack carefully lifted him up and held him like one would a baby. Looking back at Snow, continuing to keep his head low, he waited to see if she was following before leading towards the hospital. The smell of medicine leading him to it.
((EXIT))

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Mystiecat537
Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out