Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Indoor Swimming Pool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:12 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Location: Indoor Swimming Pool ¤ Company: Water girl, Calian, cannibal boy
Mood: Verrrry nervous, but getting more confident ¤ Thoughts: Calian needs to get to the hospital...
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: Phone, travel bags

════════════════════════════╝

Snow was surprised when the boy suddenly jumped and laughed. That girl had just poked him.. His reaction seemed so random... She started at him with a mix of worry and unease. She didn't like how unpredictable he seemed to be. Even though it seemed like there was no danger right now, she felt like that could change in a heartbeat.. No, no. Better not focus on what could happen. She needed to keep her thoughts in order. One step at a time. It seemed like that kid didn't know how to react though... Even though he snarled at that girl, his tone was almost.. Submissive? She sighed quietly as he seemed to finally realized that Calian needed to go to the hospital now. He moved with his head down to pick up the adult male.. And she was reminded that this boy was really strong. "Okay.. Good." She sighed as she gathered her travel bags, since they could not be left piled at the side of the pool. She would pause and look at the blue haired girl before hesitantly saying, "Um.. You should come with us, miss." She offered a small smile, then quickly hurried after the boy and Calian.
{Exits}

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

User Image
Ӈ⍺ɳ⍺ Ƞ⍺ӄ⍺ʈ⍺

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•
Condition: Healthy Mood: Amused Thoughts: Pouncy~

Hana giggled again at the funny boy's reaction to being poked. She couldn't really help but find it amusing. She just couldn't help herself, it was just to funny. He bounced up so high too! Her laughter wasn't mocking, it was as innocently joyful as the clear blue eyes that gazed up at the dark haired boy. His face was a really funny color. She kind of wanted to poke him again, but he was already going off to do something else. Picking up the gold man, it looked ridiculous. That woman talked to first him, then her. She blinked, then smiled really big. "Okay!" But she didn't immediately move. Instead she watched them as they began to leave. As the woman disappeared through the door, she decided to get up and scamper on after them. Unfortunately, she was going to forget what she was doing somewhere in the halls..
{Exits}
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash