Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Penny noticed him fumbling with a book before hiding it away. It made her a tad curious as to why he would hide it. She blushed and giggled as he apologized. "No...No need to apologize...I'm just glad I wasn't walking around with cookies in my face." As he stood up she took a step back to give him room, noticing he was a bit nervous. She smiled as she attempted to ease him "I tend to get lost in thoughts and accidentally stare at people too... So... I should be apologizing for jumping to conclusions" Her eyes wandered towards another person who sat on a bench near them. There was still so many people to meet. Her attention was redirected towards Elijah as he reached toward her with an offer to greet. She smiled. "I'm Penny.... Penny Dawson" She extended her hand and took his in hers. Her eyes widened slightly surprised as she felt his icy cold touch, considering how hot the night was, but quickly composed herself as she grinned at him. It intrigued her to find out what he was, but she wasn't sure how to ask aside from being blunt, however, she didn't want to come off as rude.

As she began to pull away she got a short few images of a child who was always in the dark. She pulled away and backed up quickly losing her balance on a root above ground which made her stumble towards the bench accidentally bumping behind the person sitting on it. As she made contact with the back of the stranger's head a feeling of loneliness came over her. She squeaked and pulled away from him as well cursing under her breath. Her face was bright red as she wondered how foolish she looked. "S-sorry" She mumbled under her breath towards both of them. This little gift she had was causing her a lot of trouble.

Location, Location, Location: Courtyard
Person I'm with: Elijah
How I'm feeling: .... Not again....
OCC: That moment when you don't know how else to include another character XDD

PieknyMotyl

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:11 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                      ◤ E l i j a h R y g i e l ◥

Elijah laughed at the comment, glad that she had a sense of humour rather than being angry. He smiled as she giggled, finding her laughter comforting. He felt more at ease, and he visibly relaxed his muscles no longer tense. "No it's fine, I mean you could very well have had cookies on your face," He chuckled also, hopefully easing the tension for her as she had done for him. "Perhaps I should be glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you now," He said smoothly, bending down to pick up his things- most notably the cloak, and shove it into his backpack. He did notice her slight shock at his cold temperature. In fact he could hear her heart beating."Pretty name," He commented. At least her name was normal. Not only was he a freak but he had a stupid name.

The male was glad to be making friends. It was something he had been awful at when he went to an ordinary human school. Everyone thought he was a freak since he could not go outside, and being transgender only made things worse- because kids just didn't understand. Elijah noted her face fall as she pulled away, her heart rate increasing. She stumbled backwards and he reached out to grab her, but she managed to steady herself after hitting someone in the back of the head. "Penny!" He called out, slightly scared. Had she fainted momentarily? Dizziness? "What happened?" Elijah asked, concern filling his voice. He glanced down and noted the root in the ground, concluding for himself that she must have stumbled over it causing her to fall. "Are you okay?" He questioned.

OOC- I feel you xD

ezmii11-1

Quote:

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 pm

The Kitsune looked at Elijah who seemed worried. She blushed deeply. Not only did she confess she might have had cookie crumbs on her face but now she had caused a big scene. "N-nothing.." she laughed nervously. She wasn't sure how to explain what kept happening. She mumbled sorry once more to the male on the bench hoping she hadn't hurt him. She glared at the root then looked back at Elijah, hoping she hadn't messed up her chances on making a new friend. "I'm okay" she smiled. "Heat....must of ...made me a little dizzy?"

Person I'm with: Elijah
OCC: Pft now lets hope it works XD

PieknyMotyl

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Elijah's brow furrowed. He didn't quite believe she was giving him the whole truth, though he didn't push her. He himself had secrets that could potentially be life threatening if revealed. Out of everyone he knew the importance of keeping things to yourself when necessary- although it was a huge burden to carry. "Are you sure?" He questioned when she claimed it was nothing, slightly concerned. She didn't look particularly well. "If you want, we can sit by this tree until you're feeling better?" He asked, taking a few steps back towards the tree. "Heat?..." He began, then paused with a cough to distract from his statement. He couldn't feel the heat when he was in the dark, it could very well be 40 Celsius and he would be oblivious.

OOC- Who are we waiting for?

ezmii11-1

Quote:

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:38 pm

Mattew Beemer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Matt took his earbuds out immediately after feeling the budge, he even stood up abruptly. Once he heard someone else's apology, he felt the need to apologize from embarrassment of his sudden jump.

"Oh- uh..no, I'm sorry. As long as you're okay." he apologized, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "The heat? There's a clinic..I think." he added with a nervous laugh. Then he remembered his messenger bag behind him on the bench, he rummaged through the bag to find a bottle of water. Nice and cold.

Matthew offered the bottle to her, "For, you know, the heat." Matt explained, with a smile of understanding.

OCC: My apologies, I never thought I'd get to post more than once in this guild haha
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:32 pm

The Kitsune nodded her head to Elijah's question. "Y-yes i'm sure" she gave a reassuring smile before turning to the stranger she had bumped into. "N-no no clinic...i-i'm fine...." she took the cold water bottle in her hand and mumbled a shy thank you as she nodded towards Elijah about resting near the tree. She had to upkeep her lie now. No matter how bad she felt. Penny remembered the cold touch of the male as he asked about heat. "Yea...it's pretty warm outside..." she smiled as she opened the water and began to drink it. "Thank you so much....I'm sorry I'm so clumsy" her ears flattened on her head. Two potential new friends and she might have just given the worst impression.

She looked up at both of them as she racked her brain for something funny to say to lighten the mood since she felt she had made the atmosphere somewhat tense. "Uh...mmm.... " Her brain went blank as she continued to drink from the water bottle. "Pretty moon...right?" She finally managed to say feeling silly and now possibly making things awkward.

Person I'm with: Elijah and Matt
OCC: I was waiting for Constant Munchies >u< She had posted a while ago but no one acknowledged so i had to find a silly way to add her XD

PieknyMotyl

Constant Munchies

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:28 pm

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Using his own powers was always risky, if he over used it he could easily lose control and harm those around him. "Exactly right. Do take it easy on me. My old man bones can't handle much anymore" Maxwell made an attempt at a joke. Though he was a little serious with that statement, he had his blood drain by a vampire and fought a shape shifter earlier that day. Safe to say that he wasn't in a prime condition to be sparring with a student. "I do believe it has such a thing. Just follow me and I'll take you there." Seemed like the girl was a fighter, after giving her a the news about their being no class Maxwell noticed her attitude had dropped but at now the thoughts of showing her skill brought spark in her eyes. It was very heart warming to see hopefully her enthusiasm didn't cause her to go overboard and actually harm him. With that he left the area heading towards training grounds which was the closest thing they had to the gym. Except for maybe the assassination classroom.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingCheery
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCEXIT

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:19 am
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda was a bit surprised when Maxwell suggested that the two spar before he turned to show her to the training grounds. Hilda quickly followed close behind and did little to hide her excitement. She had assumed that this teacher would only be actively coaching her so this was very pleasant surprise for her. Hilda was silent on the whole way there but mostly because she was mentally planning out strategies for her very first duel, she didn't want to disappoint after all.

PonderingPenguin

UselessGoddess

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Elliot looked up at the stranger, noting Matt whom he recognised from his own year. "Matt!" He exclaimed as he joined them, a small smile on his face. They weren't particularly close, but they had spoken a few times. Perhaps Matt just thought he was weird. He noted how kind he was to Penny, and this made him smile. Perhaps there was still good in the world? He distinctly hoped Penny was okay, she looked dazed. "If you still feel ill promise you'll go to the nurse?" He offered as she refused to go to the clinic. "Yes of course, it is pretty warm, perhaps I should take of my jumper..." He paused awkwardly before removing the large wool jumper quickly and holding it awkwardly in his arms. He still felt the same temperature. He wasn't particularly good at acting normal no matter how hard he tried. "The moon is beautiful, this is my favourite time of day," He mused, looking up at the sky. He hoped this didn't spark more questions, he was already the creep with the cloak. Most just thought it was an odd fashion statement. "It's past our curfew, but we could hide out here for a while if you guys like?" He offered. If they left he would likely stay out for a while and enjoy walking around outside without the threat of the sun.

OOC-

ezmii11-1

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:03 pm
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein Zero floated over the courtyard and rested in the air, watching the view of yens burning room from a safe, and enjoyable distance, he watched as everything yen had was turned to ash, his sadistic tendencies causing him to chuckle a bit as he felt a sort of shock in his eyes. "....!?" he paused his viewing. He glanced over at one of the windows and shattered it, bringing a shard over to see his reflection. "!!!!" his hair was...Greying?! and his pupils had strange orange cracks littered around. ".....is this...?" He had never heard of a mutation based on mutations, but with two souls twisted into one and fighting each other, it was natural there would be.....developments. "....and i was such a cute kid" He said in a pissed off tone.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:30 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Skytherix made his way to one of the more populated areas. If he did not find what he wanted...then he would simply feast on the students. Rising up from the Shadow, Sky did not hide his presence one bit. In fact he wanted poeple to know where he was. The area around him would feel much more tense. "Look at what we have here~ My my my, these people should really watch where they walk." Skytherix said in a twisted manner. Though something in the distance caught his attention. Smoke billowed up from one of the building and this cause him to look more in the air...Hmmm there was a male...black hair...flying...hmmm there was also another. Maybe he should just kill them both. One of them might be the culprit and you cant leave out any variables now can you~

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Shiro Sagisu- Invasion |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Malicious and Deadly |
∑ Thoughts →→| Oh lookat what we have here~ |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

PieknyMotyl

Yao Wang of China

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:40 pm
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein could make out the presences, it was errie, tense, though he could tell that it wasnt "himself" He turned, his eyes cracking even more "....guess that means they found her....niceeee" He said floating downwards before chuckling loudly "did the school actually send a grim reaper? your power is astounding." He said with a chuckle, covering his broken eyes with his hand, his hair continued to wither into grey and continued to lose color. "i guess this is as far as you go...little Zein" Zero zero thought menacingly to the other soul wrestling for control "i take it you found the little dog?" He asked.

Nightmares in Daydreams

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:56 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Sky was surprised when the boy started coming closer to him and spoke. Behind the collar of his jacket, Sky grinned. This was more than likely the attacker...if it wasnt...then thats a damn shame. "Me? A Grim Reaper. No. I would be flattered if I didnt feel slightly insulted." When the boy mention finding the little dog, that must have meant Yen. Skytherix remained un-phased by the comment and focused fully on Zein. "I'm a little disappointed really. I thought someone that took that woman down would be much more intimidating....ohhh now would you look at this. I just might change my mind on saving some left overs. Two souls for the price of one....delicious." Sky's tone almost stayed mono toned til he sensed multiple souls inside the body...and he was still very hungry. "Well then. You might provide me with some entertainment after..." Shadow like flames formed on the ground...Skytherix was ready to fight...whether Zein was or not.

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Shiro Sagisu- Invasion |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Malicious and Deadly |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmmm this will be fun...maybe I'll leave some for Ciri. |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

l

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:06 pm
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein zero smiled widely "that dog was too weak.... too easy to break....your going to be...so much fun" He said licking his lips "go ahead, kill the other soul, im sure after everything i put him through, he dosn't want to live anyway" He said taking to the air once more. Balancing the baseball bat with his hand, he casually tossed it as it began floating in the air "annnnndddd....play ball~" Suddenly the baseball bat took off like a bullet, attempting to smash into Sky's head.

Nightmares in Daydreams

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Penny's ears twitched as Elijah yelled out a name which she assumed was the strangers. It seemed they knew each other. She went ahead and finished her water bottle, Looking back up at Elijah with another reassuring smile. "I promise...but I should be fine" She turned back towards the moon. "Mine too.. Especially when it's this full, round and bright..." The kitsune stood up and dusted herself off getting ready to get back to the dorm before Elijah proposed an interesting offer. Her tail began to swish lightly at the thought. "That....that actually sounds like a great idea" She giggled as she raised her hand enthusiastically" I'm definitely down for that" It made her happy that she hadn't scared anyone away yet. Perhaps making friends here would be easier than she first thought, or so she hoped.

Her eyes looked up at the moon once more. She was happy to be enjoying the moon for a while and not behind a window. However, her heart began to race as she began to smell something familiar. "Fire?" she mumbled as she sniffed the air once more. Panic mixed with fear began to fuze deep within her tummy. It didn't take long for her to notice a male descending from above and another one on the ground. Her ears lowered. "I...I think we should go.." She said not getting a good feeling what so ever.

Person I'm with: Elijah and Matt
How I'm feeling: This feeling.... of dread...I don't like
OCC:

PieknyMotyl

Constant Munchies

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas