Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

See the Baseball bat screaming through the air right at him. Sky stayed in place and whipped his arm to the side and sent a Shadow Spike through the bat and straight at Zein. There was time dodge, but the spike was traveling quite fast. "Oh I will be devouring you both. Neither of you will escape." There was no hiding in the dark either. This is where Sky rules. When light ceases...so does life. Four runic symbols appeared around Zein as Skytherix began to move and start casting Spells he obtained from his Tome. Sky could deal with the boy while he was in the air but it wouldnt be as much fun. Hand to hand combat was much more exciting. from the Runes around Zein, he could feel a charge building up in them...and it was not a good thing.

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Shiro Sagisu- Invasion |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Malicious and Deadly |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im going to enjoy this....a lot |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Mattew Beemer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>A smile came upon Matts face when he recognized Elijah, it really was beginning to feel like he hasn't been talking to many people that he knows lately. While the two spoke in front of him, he noticed what the girl did. He could feel the tension and was beyond skeptical.

He nodded in agreement, there wasn't hesitation in this situation. "Yes, we should for sure leave." he said nervously. "It was nice meeting you, and seeing you Elijah. We should all do something soon..as of now, I'll probably return to my dorm."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Constant Munchies

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:30 am
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein Zero smirked as he quickly dashed to the side "not escaping huh? fool...." He thought, Zein Zero could leave at any time, returning to where he came...however, his eyes suddenly shot wide "....this is...nonono...." He suddenly dropped to the ground, for the first time, Zein Zero's facial wasnt happy, it wasnt thrilled, he felt it, eating at the back of his head. For the very first time since he arrived, he was absolutely terrified. "h-hey i give up ok?!" He said in a panicked voice "y-you can bring me to the headmaster, kill me there, eat my soul...i-i dont care!" He stared at him in a panic "j-just get me the hell out of here before I get here!" He said panicking even more. "I-I CAN FEEL HIM IN MY SKULL! HES STARING OUT AT ME...AT YOU!" he said in a shrilled voice as he began looking around nervously "why...why am i so mad...i...i only tried...." He said in a truly scared voice.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Zein escape the runes which sent out tens of long intersecting spikes. That could have been a messy death but now the boy was on the ground and he was panicking...not his problem. Sky had not sympathy nor mercy. "Well thats a shame isnt it." Whipping his hands in an upward motion, two shadow spikes shot from the dark ground. One aimed at his leg and another at his arm. Skytherix dove into darkness and reappeared and started closing the distance between. "You know what...I will take you to the headmaster." Sky wasnt lying...he was just leaving out the small details. The Headmaster would see him in a body bag. Energy was getting pushed into his hands and claws started to form. The look given to the boy was cold and ruthless. Zein Zero picked the wrong person to beg to.

∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:38 pm
Zein Zero and ?????

User Image

Zein Zero's eyes shot open as the spikes pelted inside of his arm and leg as he stared at him "you think your scary? whatever you do isnt as-!!!"
His gaze suddenly turned to the shadows as 2 piercing orange eyes suddenly appeared "nononono...im sorry!" He screamed as black tendrils suddenly launched from the shadows and around Zein Zero's neck, dragging him closer, true, he had just quickly moved Zein Zero away from Sky's current danger, but the look on Zein Zero's face told him he would have rather stayed where he was. He was struggling to free himself. "c-comon! i was just trying to-!!!" Before he could finish his sentence, the look of the eyes became even more furious and vicious and smashed him hard into the ground, hard enough the break the dirt under him. The eyes didn't even look twords sky as they were too busy "punishing" Zein Zero. When it got closer to the shadows and the eyes, the another tendril emerged and lifted up Zein Zero's shirt. A demonic looking forward arm suddenly slammed itself into Zein Zero's chest, the sounds followed were not pleasant, before he tossed Zein's body aside, holding a black and red swirling orb its hand.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Watching the scene in front of him, Sky was kinda disappointed. He thought he would have a chance to have a meal that fought back. It rare to have that happen but it seemed to have had ended rather quickly and not by his hand. Floating over to the the shadow that was now holding what seemed to be a soul, Sky was fearful or cautious of the this new entity. In fact Skytherix was more annoyed than anything. Part of him was hoping the shadow would try and attack him. "Hmmm this is a disappointment. Now what do you plan on doing with MY food." Sky said with a very annoyed tone in his voice.

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:55 pm
?????

As if to answer his question, the tendril wrapped around the soul and suddenly, without warning, dashed at a alarmingly fast rate and and slammed the soul into his face, his mouth specifically, as if forcefully feeding the soul to Sky "...chew on this" The voice was calm, but full of malice and hate, the eyes stared at Sky.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Very few things in life surprised Skytherix...one of the those things that did was what this shadow did. The flew at Sky and was trying to force feed the soul to him. This annoyed the demon very much. He enjoyed taking his own food. No one or thing feeds him in such a manner. Raising his mouth above his collar, his mouth turned into a gaping maw and bit down on the tendril and the soul. After taking the offering, Sky grabbed the Tendril and stared right back at the set of eyes. Whether the entity felt pain from the bite, Sky didnt care. This was now a matter of disrespect. "I best get a plea of forgiveness for this disrespect. I am still hungry and nothing stands between me and you other than words." Skytherix grip tightened on the bitten tendril. Being a shadow stepper, touching what normal people cannot is normal for him. The demons voice sounded quite diplomatic considering the circumstances, but behind the voice was something much more malicious, macabre and cold.

∑ Thoughts →→| HOW DARE THIS CREATURE! |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:42 am
?????

"how strange, you demand to be fed, and then demand an apology when the conditions are met? It's quite the oxymoron" The figure said, seemingly uncaring as to its own capture "because you asked to fed, you were fed, there is no need to apologize for it" the figure spoke both bluntly, however, it didnt seem like its actions were directly hostile, rather, it seemed like it took skys meaning behind his words literally, "that said...while i see no need to apologize for giving you what you asked for..." His gaze turned to Zein's sleeping body "the spirit who possessed this boys body...has broken my rule...committed chaos where there was no need, and brought unneeded attention to me...not to mention he terrorized an important figure in this academy for his own sick reasons....that soul was the one i fed you, surely you see no flaw in that." He said "and that...is what i will apologize for...though not to you." He said "i will offer my sincere apologies...and a helping hand...to the victim" He said "assuming of course, you let go of me, if i feel threatened, i will have no qualms about lopping what you have off, and deeming this place a threat...then the truth could be lost forever." he said calmly. Ether he didn't see sky as a threat, or, at the very least, he was trying to be diplomatic, his eyes, while evil and malicious, were truthful, it appeared he meant every word he was saying.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:06 am

Sky continued to stare at the eyes undaunted. He demand for food? This was beginning to be infuriating. Though the Demon listened to the words of the shadow. This being really thought he could escape, so Sky decided to play along and give it false sense of security. It was a fool none the less. "First off, I merely asked what you were doing with my food. If that is a demand, then me demanding an apology would be an order from the Lord of Hell herself. As for letting you go. I will not comply. As you said, you could easily escape so there is no need to let go...not when I have a snack in my hands." Sky grinned behind the collar of his jacket. He then waved his hand to the side and Tendrils rose out of the ground around Zein. wrapping around the boy, they drug him into the Shadow Realm for transportation. "As for who needs to be apologized to...hehe, you're gonna wish that you apologized to me. That boy may need to beg soon enough but like you said, not to me. Death can be a gift of sweet release but what can I say." Sky was already sending the unconsciousness boy to Lucius. "Now the impotent question arises. You stopped the other spirit with ease, and yet you allowed the other events to transpire. If Im not mistaken, that means you played a part in it, or you're a lesser shadow that got lucky... The boy will receive his judgment from the appropriate person. You on the other hand...hmmm you can come with me without resistance...or you can resist. your choice" Skytherix's tone changed drastically. There was a hellish aura behind him. The son of the two most powerful beings. There was a flash of black across Sky's eyes as the shadow mass was marked. Escape was no choice here. it was death or Lucius.

∑ Thoughts →→| Sigh...such an annoyance |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 1- Shadow/???? |
∑ O.o.c →→| DOnt worry Im not killing anything~ |

Quote:

Quote:

yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:44 pm
?????

"allowing the events to arise, and discovering the events after they happened, are radically different things." he said "and if i had not fed you...what? you would have attacked anyway..your eyes tell me how bloodthirsty you truly are...your aura radiates your desire to kill" He said, looking at Zein "as for him....i have already deemed him a "failure" And so i care not about his future" He hissed with disappointment "such a shame, a little more development and a less destructive soul, and great things could have happened." He said softly before giving Sky a puzzled look. "lesser shadow?" He asked, seemingly with no idea on what he was talking about.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 am

Penny wasn't fond of the idea of returning back to the dorms. She didn't know what was going on and the idea of sleeping, while there was chaos out there, didn't make her feel any better. She did, however, want to get away from her current location. Somewhere with higher ground. Somewhere where she could see what was going on. She nodded towards Mathew. She couldn't blame him. The tension, the dark auras were intense and definitely not in a positive way. "Good Luck...I'm going to look for higher ground..." She looked at both males and smiled. "It was nice meeting you two...and I hope we get to see each other real soon" she hoped that this chaos would dwindle down soon. She looked around. "I will be heading towards the clock tower for now." With that, she bolted out of there, hoping to get a glimpse of what was really going on.

Location, Location, Location: Courtyard
Person I'm with: Elijah and Matt
How I'm feeling: This feeling.... of dread...I don't like
OCC:

PieknyMotyl

Constant Munchies

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:17 pm

"Yes I would have. My plan was to feed and cast your judgment as you wish. you matter not to me...so I could care less what you think." The sun began to crest over the trees and Sky gave a noticeable sigh. He already had the boy in custody and marked the Shadow. If it tried to doing anything...he wouldnt stop the Shadow unless it was affecting a select few people. Letting go of the Shadow, Sky turned to float away from the creature. "You're in luck. I am needed else where. So you get to live for now." Sky waved off the creature. Unfortunately, Sky was forced to continue his way through this damn school. So he needed to leave and find a isolated place to be. Sky sunk into a near by shadow and vanished.
-Exit-

∑ Thoughts →→| Sigh...such an annoyance |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 1- Shadow/???? |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry about not posting. Issues came up. |

Quote:

Quote:

yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:06 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞ S - Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ When he made it back to school it was like a breath of fresh air familiar places,and all that. It was evening not that many students about;but there was some and those that recognize the head boy were looking. Of course thy were he had no left arm after all,he hope no teacher were milling about the place. Caligula didn't want ,nor needed any extra attention or to explain his missing arm. The wind demon looked about the place ,but there was no sigh of Yuki ,so he text ''I'm here'' is all he sent. A nice bench with his name on it caught his eye and he sat down waiting for Yuki. '' Going to be lonely with no one else in my head'' he thought looking up at the clouds,he felt like flying in the air to clear his mind.

♍ OOC: I'll update his profile for all the changes that just happen to the him hmm.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Calm
♍Location: Courtyard
♍Thoughts:'' My mind is clear and yet...'
♍Company:
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies,and his sweet cell phone.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Dusty-Senpai l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Xerath's Bracelet l Earphones ➤: N/A

While the head boy was looking up in the cloud he would catch sight of a feather from his view, it had a colour gradient of dark blue to light blue. The different shade of blue feather gracefully floated down and carefully landed and balanced in his nose. There was something soaring through the sky, its a bird...its a place...it's Superman...No wait... It's a bird. But if you look closely...

Yuki was soaring through the skies with her wings out unlike most angels her wings don't come out from her back but from her waist which makes her look like a duck or swan. She stretched her wings wide making her glide down to the ground but also making her skirt go up giving a panty shot. Yuki suddenly let out a squeak when she realised she was a bit too close to Caligula for her to land properly on the ground. She stumbled on her feet when they touched the ground, she fell down to her knees and her head landed on Caligula's lap. She stayed like that for approximately half a minutes, she slowly raised her head revealing her bright pink face of embarrassment. She rested her elbow on top of Caligula's right leg and her palm on her cheek, "W-What's up~?" She greeted with a closed eye smile, trying to act cool but it miserable failed as she ruffled her feathers.

Yuki opened her eyes and notice Caligula's eye were both red, she wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Her eyes soon wondered to her left arm, she can see from the jacket that there was nothing there. She felt a sense of guilt that she wasn't there, would it have made a difference if she tried to stop it? She crawled on top of of his lap facing him not caring if she makes a scene or someone sees them. She placed both her hands on the bench beside Caligula's head making him look like his trapped or cornered. "Is the culprit taken care of or ..." She was referring to the person who did the deed and asking if his still walking on earth or not. Maybe she can negotiate with her father to take him or her to the afterlife early. She's not crazy, she's just a LITTLE bit protective. She wrapped her arms around his neck embracing him in a hug, "I'm happy you are okay." she said relieved.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: The link will show you how she looks like with her wings. ^•^

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff