Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Great Hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:55 am
Great Hall: Great Hall is a large hall that can easily hold all of the school's students, staff, and guests. Students eat their meals, weekly assembly, and have certain special events here.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:29 pm
Students Listed Bellow Are The Students That Have Been Accepted Into The New Class Taught By The Former Student Turned Teacher Nemesis.

A Rank Students Are Automaticly Accepted

B Rank Students Will Have Take An Acceptance Trial

A RANK:

1. Kuroda Yukimura

2. Athena

3. Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

B RANK:

1. Shinda Seishin

2. Yarost Urozhaya

3. Evie

4. Souretsu Yukimura

5. Yuki Dokuro

Teacher's Note:

If Your Name Is Not On The List And You Think You Can Handle This Class Find Me And Prove Your Worth

OOC: All U/C Characters are considered unproven, don't worry this doesn't mean they won't be accepted, lets just say for Rp's sake Nemesis doesn't think they're tough enough, or mentally prepared for such a class
Yuuki-Chan17

Kawakas

Mystiecat537

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:44 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

'Acceptance trial?' She mumbled as she skimmed over the names on the notice board.'B-rank? Pffft!' She tapped her staff on the floor, ice sparked from the spot. 'I'm easily S rank, probaly SS. SS++' She ranted, turning around with the tray full of food in hand.

'SS+? That's just me bein' modest. SSS more like it! Yeah, they better send multiple investigators for this bad girl ghoul.' She mumbled irritably, Evie took a spot at the farthest table.

Sighing as she took her seat, 'Ain't no pushover bub!' She poked at the piece of meat on her plate. 'Ahahahaha!' Her laugh echoed around the empty chamber. 'Man, where's everybody.'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri's heels clicked as she walked into the great hall. Wow! This place is huge!! She noticed the list that was posted. Me? An A rank? Awesome!!! This is so cool! But....what class is this for...? Ciri grabbed a plate of food, looked around and spotted Evie sitting alone at the far table. She grinned and then disappeared, leaving a green mist behind. Ciri appeared behind Evie and gave her a poke. Goodmorning~ You left early this morning!

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Great Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | God Syndrome |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Maniacal |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Insert Laughing Here* |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Evie, Ciri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost entered the Great Hall with a crazed look in his eyes. The boy had not slept at all but it didn't show one bit. All of Keys hooked on to his belts except for one. The unfinished on mounted on to his sleeve. At while reading the post officially, Yarost began to laugh maniacally. "Ahhh B Rank.. wouldn't have it any other way. Hah...hahaha Bwahahahahaha no fun in automatically getting accepted. I hope I fight a demon....I'll enjoy dissecting it~"[/b] Yarost enjoyed the fact he needed to pass a trial. There was no proving in getting a free pass. It showed you only looked strong. He saw others were here as well but did pay too much mind. Yarost sat down and started using telekinesis to grab plates of food and bringing them to him. Why get up to anything when it can come to you.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:11 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Ciri's footsteps already gave her away when she entered, Evie wasn't that all surprised when the Witcher poked her from behind.
The Winter Witch sighed, I guess this is what it feels like when people tele all over the place.
She smirked, 'Didn't want to bother your beauty sleep, Panda.' Evie was of course referring to Ciri's eye shadow. Now, the Winter Witch wasn't the Queen of make up, but she knew a thing or two.

That's when she noticed plates started flying, 'It's HOGWARTS?' She gasped, 'I demand roasted lamb! Be generous with the honey!' She slammed a fist into the table.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Offended & Hungry l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie & Yarost l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked down at Evie. What's wrong with my eyeshadow...? Ciri was never taught how to apply make up. Yennefer used magic and Triss didn't need it. Ciri looked away, a bit insulted, but shook her head and sat across from the winter witch. Maybe I just shouldn't wear make up...

Ciri watched as the strange boy made the plates fly. She thought it was kinda cool!

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:05 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie noticed the change of pitch in Ciri's voice, almost stung by her words.
She bit her lip, 'It makes you look like a panda, it's cute.' She said,
there, a bit of honesty and sugar.

She scooped up a spoonful of mashed potatoes and ate it slowly as she observed Ciri's expressions.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie & Yarost l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri didn't except that to be the thing the winter witch. The words caused Ciri's cheeks to turn a light pink. C-cute...? Really? Ciri gave her a smile. She was kicking herself for getting offended by Evie. She was really hungry, and was testy. Ciri began to eat her breakfast. Thanks! Haha I was never taught anything about makeup... so... I kinda taught myself... I'm sorry for sounding cross...Are pandas cute? I've never seen one...

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmares in Daydreams"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:20 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Only the CUTEST things!'
She beamed, then she paused, 'Second to me of course!' Evie laughed, smacking her hand on the table repeatedly.

As she simmered down, she leaned forward with her chin in her palms. 'Whatcha' havin', Panda?'

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie & Yarost l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Panda..? Hehe I wonder what they look like... Ciri thought to herself. She laughed at Evie's comment about her being the cutest. Well I agree with that! Ciri looked down at her plate. I'm having a witcher breakfast! Fruits, bread, and meat! Enough to keep me going but not too much to weigh me down! What about you, what are you eating?

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmares in Daydreams"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Great Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | God Syndrome |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Maniacal |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Insert Laughing Here* |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Evie, Ciri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost only listened to the women talk. For once he actually calmed down enough to act somewhat normal...only somewhat. He rolled his eyes when they started talking about cute things and make up. Why was he the only male to show up this early? Granted he never slept but still! One girl sounded very over-confident while the other was the opposite. Combat prowess had yet to be determined but both seemed capable. Using 4 of the Keys, he moved them in front of himself and all four of them opened like a swiss army knife and made a holo panel. It displayed the current Project Esper he was working on. Seemingly ignoring people at the moment, he tried to find the way to break through realities or make the demon equivalent of Rifts to transport through. He had seen done and needed to find out how.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'That sounds sooooo 700 years ago!'
She groaned as she tipped her chair backwards, 'Next you're gonna be singing tavern songs with that guy!' She pointed at the guy in purple with her thumb.

'I'm having only the finest money could buy today!'
She jabbed her fork into a pile of mashed potatoes, 'Voila! Three exquisitely grilled sausages with a side of potatoes punched to oblivion and eggs...' She winced as she examined the "eggs". Not the best meal she ever had, not the worst either.

'Now all a lady needs right now is a drink to wash down this fine meal.'

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie & Yarost l Item/s ➤: Sword & a Sausage
User Image

Ciri laughed. Hahaha how did you know that was what we did back home?! Ciri actually had come from a land where people would drink and sing in taverns. She looked over at the boy sitting by himself. Do you know who he is? she asked the winter witch. As she asked, Ciri swiped a sausage off of Evie's plate and took a bite, smiling.

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmares in Daydreams"

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:59 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie winked, 'Just an educated guess; from the way you dress and I've been...around..."
She waved the fork at Ciri, 'I'll let that slide mademoiselle for I am a sophisticated Lady of grace and cunning.' She stuck her tongue out, 'Only this once though.' She joked, it was nice having someone to talk to on her own level.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas