Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Assassination |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is Volnir here? |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky stood there for a moment trying to process what had just happened. His mother had always been proud of him...yet he was too blind to see it til now. Sky walked over to Yen and Ciri and sat down. He saw the condition that Yen was in but remained quiet. The thing he noticed more was the look on Ciri's face and her body language. "You're just like me...arent you. We are both too stubborn to see the answers we want. The same answers we try to look for." Skytherix turned his head to Yennefer. This was the woman that Lucius dropped his mother for...yet Silver seemed to have saved her. He couldnt understand it but that was something for another time. Classes were over and Sky had no plans for anything and at this point his original plan was in shambles.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:00 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer & Sky l Item/s ➤: Sword

The ashen haired girl didn't want to admit it, but the boy was right. They were one in the same. Turning her head to her step brother, Ciri forced a smile and nodded. I guess your right huh...? However, what was the answer Ciri was searching for? She herself didn't even know that. Shaking her head, she turned her gaze back to Yen. I wish I could take it all back... She doesn't deserve this...all the s**t I put her through... What is it you seek? What are you looking for..? Ciri felt...lost, with a lot of emotions in her way. Maybe hearing Sky's answer would help her find her own.

Current Theme➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Assassination |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and Yen |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Listening to his Step-sister, Sky knew that they were indeed the same. Even though they were polar opposites as far as Morales were concerned, they both shared the same kind of pain. "Acceptance. I live in the shadow of my Parents glory. I wanted to prove that I was worthy of succeeding them one day. I was too blind to see what I was seeking." Sky took a breath and sighed. "It seems that the answers we seek come from the same place we gain our question." The boy pointed to Yen, who was still asleep it seemed. "Like you, I said horrid things to my mother. It ate at me but that only made me angrier. Even after what I said...an apology was all that it took..." It might not have seemed like an apology for something like that would be good enough, but it was coming from someone who saying sorry was asking them to shoot their self in the face.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer & Sky l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri turned and looked up at Sky. Nodding with a small smile, the witcher leaned forward and gave him a hug. It was a little awkward, since she was sitting and he was standing, but she didn't care. Thank you... After a good 2 minute hug from the girl, Ciri released him and looked back at her mother. The second she wakes up I want her to see that I'm here...I want to tell her I'm sorry for everything... and that she means everything to me... Ciri's voice sounded a little more upbeat, hopeful even. She is the only one who could accept me, who could love me, and who was there to save me.

Pulling another chair next to her, Ciri motioned for Sky to sit next to her. Kinda lame being stuck here huh? Haha.. You know, your mom seems pretty cool. Putting on a smile, Ciri looked back at her own mother, her eyes wandering everywhere. I hope you know that... that people accept you. I do, I mean, not just because I have to, but because your actually pretty cool and smart. How old are you?

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Hospital Wing |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky carefully listened to what Ciri said and hugged her back. Berlioz sat down when she offered him a chair. He chuckled when Ciri said that people accepted him. They accepted the facade he put on. When the question came about his age, short laugh escaped his lips. "I stopped counting after 1300 years. I fairly certain that people accept me for what i show them not who I am. I have seen the rise of civilizations and I have played parts in watching them fall. Thank you though." Berlioz looked over at Yen wondering when she would wake up. He was surprised that Lucius didnt show up to check up on his knew wife. Part of him wasnt surprised by this.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Better l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer & Sky l Item/s ➤: Sword

Making a pouty face, Ciri eventually gave up and laughed. Damn it! That means your older then me! Lame!! Ciri gave her step brother a gently punch on the shoulder and smiled. She kind of liked the idea of having a big brother, it made her feel more at home. Growing up with mostly men, at least she knew how to act around guys. Looking back down at Yen, Ciri let out a sigh. She really is a great mom...sometimes she will get on your nerves...but she does it for a reason... Ciri once more turned back to Sky. She never was able to have kids before, but she treated me as if I was her flesh and blood. So be ready, because I know she is gonna treat you the same way.

Sooo.... you think were gonna have a little brother or a little sister? Ciri reached out in front of her and poked Yennefer's tummy.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 am

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Children l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Oh~ I hope it's a girl." Lucius finally made his appearance as he entered the hospital wing, he approached his children and wore a puzzled look when he took a glance at Yennefer. He was starting to keep the woman in a cage because it seems trouble tends to follow her, he still had a smile play on his face which would be unnatural to see if you see your love one in the hospital bed but that was only to keep what was soon to happen at bay. He placed his hands behind his back, "What happened to her?" part of him was mostly confused because he gave her mark that was able to summon him if she was endanger.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Sorry it's short ^^;;

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:25 am

l Mood ➤: Better l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer, Sky, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri was waiting a response from Sky, but instead she heard the sound of another familiar voice. Turning around, she watched Lucius walk up beside them. But something about his actions bothered Ciri. He's... smiling...? Her calmed down demeanor was now once again angry and upset. How can you be smiling?! It Yen this close to death amusing to you...? Where were you to protect her?! You promised me you would keep her safe! Your promise... Ciri wanted to punch Lucius in his smiling face, but she needed to stay calm for her mother. Looking down at her lap, Ciri made a fist on her thigh and took a deep breath. We don't know what happened to her... I was summoned here.... but I can sense it wasn't anything good...

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:43 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Skytherix stared at the window. He didnt want to think of an expanding family. Especially considering that this one is related to him. Considering that there were things that he still needed to do. He was about to answer when their father walked into the hospital wing. Lucius had wished that the coming baby was a girl which made Sky slightly disgusted. Not that it was a girl. He despised children. Unlike his mother who adored them, He absolutely hated them and wanted nothing to do with them. Lucius had also inquired what happened to Yennefer. Ciri had almost instantly gone on the offensive. He placed a hand on her shoulder after she spoke and whispered to, "The smile is a facade." Sky stood from his chair and partly walked over to Lucius. "My mother summoned both of us here yes, and like Ciri said we dont know but we know my Mother saved Yen." Sky stared right into Lucius' eyes. Even if there was a smile he was looking through it. The mouth may lie but eyes cannot.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:55 am

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Children l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius didn't react much from Ciri's outburst from his smile which reminded him of the event at the drama class where he already spoke the answer to her question. Noticing that Skytherix whispered something in his ear made him think the two are in good terms right...well they weren't strangling each other when he walked in. F***** up family, yes. Well they both including Yen and Silver don't know the last member in the Videl bloodline.

Lucius looked surprised when Sky informed that Silver managed to save Yen. His eyes were unreadable emotions but he indeed looked lost on how to react to this situation. Even though he played a smile on his face he walked over to Yen's side and gently placed his hand on top of her forehead and leaned in close like he wanted to know what she was feeling and thinking in her state. In a second you can see Lucius' smile twitched downwards like he couldn't keep up with the act.
"..."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:26 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer, Sky, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword

Feeling Sky's hand on her shoulder caused her to look up at him. The smile is a façade..? She could faintly remember the same smile back in the drama room. If it was really just a façade, then could it really mean that Lucius was just as upset as she was about the situation? Biting her lip, Ciri took her gaze off of Sky and back up to Lucius. Y-yea... Ms. Silver saved her... and from the looks and sounds of it just in time... her wounds and everything.... were a lot worse.... I haven't spoken to Yen though, she was unconscious when I got here... Letting out a disappointed sigh, Ciri turned her attention back to her mother. Please Freya.. let her wake up....I will do anything... just please...please....

Sometimes, the Gods do listen to your prayers...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Her nightmares kept her trapped in a dream land that she was scared of. Events that had happened in the past, events that could happen in the future, they all tormented Yennefer. Her mind told her to wake up, but her body said no. Struggling to see dream anything else, anything but her fiancé coated in blood, her daughter dead, and her child nothing more then a monster. In this dream world, all Yen could do was run, run from her problems, run from events that were happening, and that's what she did. Yennefer ran and ran, unsure where her legs would take her, but something drew her attention from all the nightmares chasing after her. A child, with black hair and red eyes stood in her path. Yen couldn't make out everything the child was saying, but one thing did stand out. Wake up...

The hospital wing was very bright as she fluttered her eyes open, and something was on her forehead. At first, everything was nothing but a blur, tall figures with minimal details. The voices too were pretty blurry, but her hearing was pretty bad anyway with the ringing in her ears. Her body ached everywhere, and she was rocking a massive headache. A few moments past till the ringing was gone and her vision was clear. There were three people who stood right next to her bed, and none of them were the woman who saved her. Sky, Silver and Lucius son and Yen's soon to be step son. Ciri, her own daughter whom she hadn't seen since class. And last but not least her fiancé, Lucius, whom was the one how was touching her forehead. Opening her mouth slightly, Yen filled her lungs to try to speak. W...hy are....you a....ll here...?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky watched Lucius carefully. After he walked over to Yen and his smile began to twitch, Skytherix crossed his arms. "Just break already. Best to do it with us around than others. Even a Devil has their limit." If Sky was anything like his father, then Lucius was bound to break anytime. If that were to happen, this is the best time for it. The Demon kept his arms crossed as he looked over to Yen who was now waking up. The woman's question was one that held a very simple answer. "You got your a** kicked by something and Mother asked us to watch over and take care of you. What else would a messed, screwed up family do." Sky wasnt the best with words but at least they held some sort of meaning behind them.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Mood ➤: Chagrin l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Children l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius' eyes glanced at Skytheriz, "Why? So we can be matchy matchy.~" he dismissed. He never liked seeing people seeing him in a broken state, it made him...vulnerable and weak towards others like he was powerless over his own emotions which could be risky if you had made many enemies in the past. He immediately rose his head when he heard a very familiar feminine voice, he turned his head and saw a pair of lilac eyes once again opened, a big wave of relief washed over him. He ignored her question then immediately and went and cling to her like a lost child finding his mother. He placed loosen his grip around her and placed a kiss on her lip, he was so happy and glad that she regained consciousness.

BUT!

"The most important question I want to know is...Who did this to you dear~?" Lucius came voice out soft and calm but his eyes tell a whole 180 kind of story, it did show anger and fury but not towards Yennefer but to the culprit that done it. He doesn't believe 'Love your enemies' biblical nonsense, he doesn't mind spilling more blood in one day. That's practical vacation and paradise for him.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:57 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer, Sky, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri teared up when hearing her mothers voice. It was like music to her ears, and she quickly ran to the other side of the hospital bed and hugged Yen. Well, it was more like a laying on top of hug, since Yen was lying down. Y-yen...I am so sorry...for everything! I should have never said any of those things... if I ever lost you...I...I... Tears streaming down her cheeks and into Yen's hair as she nuzzled up to her mother. She was pretty sure she would never let go of her mother...

Until Lucius showed his concern for Yen. Giving him a little space, Ciri sat back up and watched as he clung to Yennefer. She could see the relief in his eyes, the same feeling she was feeling. He really did worry... Looking at Sky, Ciri forced a smile on her lips.

Her gazes quickly shot back to the man with her mother as he asked the real question, which was actually a really good question. Y-yea Yen, do you remember who did this to you? Ciri kept a cool head, because here and now wasn't the place to loose it. That time would be when she confronted the person who dare touch her mother.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Silver asked the kids to watch me...? Yennefer thought as she focused her eyes on the boy. He really did look like Silver the more she looked at him. Her attention slowly turned to the ashen haired girl who was now hugging her tightly, which hurt. Wincing in pain, Yen tried to force a smile. Ciri... ple....ase.....don't...thin....k....abo....ut...the...past....I am....so pr....oud...of you.... Her lungs were out of air and Yen drew in another deep breath. Talking was still very hard, but it was easier then when she spoke to Silver.

Another set of hands seemed to cling to her battered body. Another wince, Yennefer was greeted with Lucius's smiling face and a kiss. Who....did...this...? Lucius had asked her so calmly, however his eyes were the complete opposite. It was actually quiet frightening. I....am...not....sure....a stu...dent....with....bla...ck...hair....ma...le...very...strong....I...am....sorry...I don't.....know m....much...more....I couldn't.....summon...you.....I....tried.....I....couldn't....I'm...sorry..... Coughing a little, Yennefer winced in pain and looked away. She felt awful that she was in this position, and even worse that the two people she cared most about were here, seeing her like this.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken/Hungry |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im Hungry.... |
∑ People Near By →→| Ciri, Yen, and Lucius |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky looked between Ciri and Lucius then back to Yen. There was only a few things stopping him from searching for this male that was powerful apparently. "Well Father, you want to get your hands dirty or shall I? I mean I have no problem in flaying a corpse in a thousand different ways. Plus Im kinda hungry...its been a while since Ive eaten anyone." The thought of feasting on the soul and flesh of a creature got Sky excited. Shadow like flames began to to slowly rise from the boy. He was very hungry and the thrill of the hunt was teasing his thoughts and feelings. What made the hunger for the hunt more of a thrill, was that now Family was involved. No one else in this pathetic school matter other than the people in this room and his Mother. Everyone else is just fodder or food. A sick and twisted thought crossed Sky's mind. This will give me a chance to use my Apocrypha again...heheheh...delicious~" The twisted thought formed a grinning grimace on the boys face.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers