Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Chagrin l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Children l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius permanently imprinted the description into his mind: Student, Male and Black Hair. Oh wait...he's a student, would still be wrong to choke hold him and kill him? 'Can't Ciri or Sky kick his a** for me?' The headmaster thought about it for a moment, he knows a lot of students have different coloured some common hair colours like brown, black and unique hair colours like pink, green, blue. He was partly happy that it the the male didn't have white hair as he can see, he looked to both Ciri and Skytherix it's become a new hair trend now. "Well at least you are still leaving and breathing." he said with a soft smile, the information he has now is all he needs. "Right now you should get plenty of rest and be hydrated." he noted the last part, he can tell in her voice that it sounded dry and dehydrated in to his ears. He placed a hand on his chin, "Should it be slow or instant?" he said out loud to himself thinking about the cause of death. Again he glanced over at Ciri and Sky, they took assassination right!?

Lucius stared at Sky who volunteered to get his hands dirt, a dark smile spread across his face, "Aww~ You called me 'Father'~" he thought about it, well Lucius has already eaten and its not exactly easy keeping your hunger at bay when you are starving for souls. "You have my permission.~"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:06 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Ciri,Sky, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yen listened as her family talked about this kid and killing him. Yennefer didn't like hurting kids, however tho student was a monster. Something scared Yen however, and this was Ciri. Lucius and Sky were demons, strong demons, but Ciri couldn't compare to them. Ciri... come...here... Yennefer watched Ciri get close, and she used all of her strength to draw her hand to Ciri's forehead. Chanting a spell, Yen's thumb glowed on the witchers forehead. There... now you...can use...your... signs... be...careful...and stay...focused.... As a child Yennefer had sealed away Ciri's magic abilities because the girl could t control them. Yen still worried, but with the option to use her magic could save Ciri in a battle with this student.

Yennefer's hand quickly dropped back down to the bed and she began to have a coughing fit.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer, Sky, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri full heartedly agreeded with Sky and Lucius. This boy deserved to die after what he did to Yen. Hearing her mother speak up, Ciriwas by her side in mere seconds. Yen placed her thumb on her forehead, and Ciri felt like something had opened up inside. Y-your letting me use the witcher signs...? Yen... I promise I will stay focused and be careful... The girl smiled at her mother. On the inside she felt complete, like she could fight to the fullest now.

Watching Yen's hand drop so abruptly scared Ciri, and the coughing fit didn't help. Your really weak... take a deep breath... it's ok... The witchers face showed a great sign of fear and concern for her mother.

Current Theme➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Mood ➤: Chagrin l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Children l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius clapped his hands, "Then it's settled.~ Both of your first assassination assignment is to take 'care' of this guy.~" he ordered even though his not the teacher but he is the headmaster plus his their father so that adds more to the fire. Though he stared at sternly, "Do go full on eat the whole student body there boy." he stared at his son knowingly, especially with that ability that managed to wipe out people at the Train Station and the ones in the american university. He pressed a finger against Yen's lips, "You stop talking, you are in good hands now. That's I'll do everything in my ability for you to be up in your feet once again." he said like he was a professionally in the medically field well...sort of but in a different light.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 am

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

The words Sky was waiting for just got spoken aloud for all to hear. Skytherix had a sick and twisted smile. The shadow flames that rose from Sky soon engulfed him and then dispersed. The only people that would know about his human and demon form being from the same person is his family. Besides, Sky can now go all out and hold nothing back. Looking at his sister Ciri, Sky couldnt help but laugh. He wasnt laughing at her or about her...he was really hungry and the thrill of hunting is overpowering. "Oh we will give him the Grand treatment package and give him your regards..." Sky calmed himself...if only for a moment. "Ciri, if you need sleep then rest. Sleep is something I do not need...I might leave you something if I find him~"

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Shiro Sagisu- Invasion |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Malicious and Deadly |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im going to devour the man that did this~ |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:47 am

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer, Sky, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword

Our first assassination assignment... Ciri was surprisingly... happy. She hadn't gotten to use her sword to its fullest potential, and back home she had been able to track and kill people easily. However, when Sky mentioned sleep, a wave seemed to hit Ciri full force. She hadn't slept in two days, which could be normal for witchers at times, but she was starting to feel it. Y-yea... I'm actually pretty tired after today.... I think I will head to sleep... but if you find him before I wake up, save some fun for me ok? I would love to try out my new powers~ Holding up a fist, Ciri smiled a blood thirst smile for a mere second before changing her attitude.

Looking down at Yennefer, Ciri leaned down and kissed her forehead. I'll be back tomorrow I promise... we will find him... I love you mom. Ciri looked up at Lucius with a serious smile. Please take good care of her... I...trust you. Ciri shifted her sword on her back and waved to both members of her new family. She didn't want to leave Yen, but she was useless to her if she fell asleep.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: Insert

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Ciri,Sky, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer listened to Lucius tell her not to speak. Which was fairly hard when they were discussing the outcome of her attacker. She just laid there, listening. She was happy that her family was taking action, but she hated not being able to do anything. When Lucius talked about healing her up, all she could think about was that little big of his crawling down her throat again. Yen shivered.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:21 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Sky decided to waste no time in looking for the attacker. It was time to feed and the entire student body was on his platter if need be. Not like many could stop him anyway. The son of two lords of hell and one of them created the Shadow realm...nothing will stand in his way. The one person that could
stop him, gave him free reign. Sky sunk into the shadow and vanished out of the Hospital wing. Now the hunt begins.

-Exit-

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Shiro Sagisu- Invasion |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Malicious and Deadly |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im going to devour the man that did this~ |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Mood ➤: Mr. Helper l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Glass of Water

"Nice smile Sky, save it for picture day.~" Lucius commented on the boy's sinister smile. Lucius turned his attention to Ciri, he was quite happy his children where having sort of fun with this. He furrowed his eyebrow to himself, 'Did she remember to take the morning pill?' he thought critical to himself over his daughter health and reproductive system. When the girl was leaving the headmaster let out a panic yell, "W-W-WAIT! DID YOU TAKE THE MORNING PILL!" he said like an overprotective father that would say to their own daughter, he didn't care if the whole family was able to hear him say that. He was more of the public-humilate-my-children type of parent.

Lucius turned to Yen and petted her head, "Don't worry your little head, Kimetuobochi won't be here...unless if there is some internal bleeding I need to know about. First things first." he ran off, "You need some water!" after a minute the headmaster came with wearing a surgical mask and colding a glass of cold water. He held the cup close to her mouth to sip, "Now where does it hurt the most~?" he was still going to keep Sky on a tight leash, that mark wasn't only for tracking the boy.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Turning her head towards Lucius, Yennefer let out a small sigh. The thought that Ciri was taking the morning after pill didn't thrill her all to much, but there was nothing she could physically do. That and she had to let Ciri make her own choices, even if she didn't approve.

Can...he read my mind? Yennefer looked at him with a blank stare. Hearing that there would be no little bug crawling down her throat made her smile. Yen hated that little bug, even if it did help her. I'm not...sure... possibly....concussion if....anything... Everything...hurts... Leg....chest.....skull... Those were the few parts of her body that hurt the most. Her skull, since the boy had smashed it against a rock, her mutilated leg hurt pretty bad, and the knife slashes to her chest. Leaning up slightly to take a sip of the water, Yennefer kept her gaze away from her fiancé. Don't misunderstand, she was beyond glad that he was there, but she herself felt....icky. Laying there naked under a sheet, Yen didn't want him to see her in this state. The thing she wanted most was to take a scalding shower to get the boys touch off of her. She was scared to tell him everything that had happened, but there was one thing Yen did need to tell him. Symbol....on stomach... baby.... I don't know...what he.....did.... Tears welled in the corner of her eyes, remembering what the boy said. ...I...wonder how....your lover will....react when your....our child is born...I...cant wait for...is what...he...said....Lucius...I...I... Yen looked at him with terror in her eyes, and she didn't even look at him long. She quickly looked away, Yen tried to roll over to hide her shame. Sadly, her body was still to damaged to do anything.

What she didn't know was that the boy was full of crap, and the baby was fine, health, and untouched just like it had been since it was conceived.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Walking around the school past curfew was something, not even the kindest of staff tolerates. But unfortunately, Artemis doesn't care, she's the type of person to do whatever she wants whenever she wants. Although Artemis was a bad girl she understood why curfew was so important, especially in a place like Videl. She knew what lurks at night, and knew very well what today is. The green haired girl was strolling down the hospital wing whistling, her father was supposed to meet her and the other two before they went to bed. "Think of an excuse? I'll just say Athena slept on my bed and I didn't want to wake her up." Artemis skipped past the hospital wing but stopped moments after passing. "Was that Uncle Lucius? What's he doing here...Will I get in trouble? Naah he's pretty cool." Taking a few steps back Artemis peeked into the room just to see if it was safe to go in. "So what are cute little kids like you two doing out of bed past curfew?!" Artemis was trying to imitate her uncle before skipping towards Lucius and jumping on his back. "Whats going on here? Oh, have you heard the howling? I think Aunt's out hunting." Artemis thought it was best to not mention her father coming back mainly because she didn't think it was a good time. "So who's the somewhat sleeping beauty?"

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Uncle Lucius/Mrs.Unknown

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Echidna

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Someone needed assistance.....I came >>.>>

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:02 am

Mood ➤: ...(Secretly FURIOUS) l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen &
Artemis
l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius made note about her current condition, he couldn't do much about it excepts use creatures like Kimetuobochi or dark voodoo methods than medical techniques likes modern world people. He moved the cup of water away after she took a sip He arched a brow when she didn't make eye contact with him, what she said next sent him over the edge. Luckily he was wearing a surgical mask so she couldn't tell if he was smiling or not. "No one is touching our child." enough said, if you think that wasn't so bad there was a loud CRUSH sound of glass shattering as water dripped down on the floor.

Lucius was about to say something until he felt a weight on his back which surprised the man and almost sent him falling. He regained his balance and looked up at Artemis. He stared at her blankly when she asked her questions, for her first question. "First, Your new aunty is very wounded. Second, cr**. Pardon my language. Third like I said before your new aunty.~ Hands off she's taken." he answered her question, ohh his got some work to do around school but family comes first. "What are you doing out of bed past curfew!?" Lucius scold ta one of there 'PowerPuff Girls'. "You cute powers won't work on me this time." he added, referring to cute acts like the infamous puppy dog eyes. He began to think for a moment, "Hey, do you have a flower that heals all wounds~?" he asked politely. His aware that the girl's flowers have some unique abilities than others, the one he likes are the ones that taste like candy!

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Artemis rested her head on his shoulder as he scolded her, her arms and legs still wrapped around her uncle she squeezed tighter. She listened to him while staring at the woman who looked like she was in pain. "B..But uncle Lucius, I've been having nightmares recently....I can't sleep" Artemis then turned to look at Lucius with tears in her eyes and pouting her lips like a baby. "I think there's a monster in my closet."Artemis, like her pink haired sister, was a master when it came to deceiving adults. When Lucius asked her if she had something for the dying one, Artemis smiled and jumped off his back, she looked at the woman and started poking her cheeks and all over her body like she was checking for something. "Hmmmmm......I see if my calculations are correct, then aunty is getting chubby, yes she's getting fat." Artemis didn't have to do what she just did but if she was going to play the role of the doctor she might as well have some fun with it. "You need to eat less lady." Artemis then snapped her finger as a tree branch came through the window carrying a flower. "I've been developing this flower for the past six months along side it's counter part the Echidna. I haven't tested it out yet....But if it works as it should you'll be able to go back to normal in a few minutes...." The green haired girl plucked the flower before handing it over to Yen. Unlike the other plants, she developed this one doesn't just grow instantly, no this one takes time, six months for a single flower. "I'm not giving you this for free if I do this you two owe me big time....How about this uncle Lucius will be my test dummy for a month." Artemis already gave Yen the flower so, there's not much she can do now. They can deny her deal and consume the flower, but they'll be making a fearsome enemy.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Echidna

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Sorry if it's s**t haven't slept yet sweatdrop

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:27 am

The aura coming from Lucius was scary, and Yen could faintly hear the sound of glass hitting the floor. Hearing his word however made her feel... better? Y...yes..Silver said...the baby...is healthy.... Taking a deep breath, Yen rolled herself back over so she was staring at the ceiling. Thankfully she had a sheet over her, since she had no clothes on. F**k I'm cold...

Opening her mouth to tell her fiancé she was chilly, Yen watched a young girl jump onto Lucius. Closing her mouth, she watched the two interact in a weird way. Turns out this girl was her new step-niece, if that is how it worked. Nice to...meet you... Yen forced a smile on her lips to express happiness, but that was soon changed once the girl called her fat. Excuss me?! Shaking her head slowly, Yen looked at the girl with a very much so forced smile. I-I'm... expecting... Her tone was... irritated. Being told she was chubby did not make her feel any better, pregnant or not.

It was hard for Yen to take the flower, let alone take a bit of its petals. She looked at Lucius and then at the girl. So...eat...it...? Shakily, Yen used all her strength to lit the flower to her lips.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 am

Mood ➤: ...(Secretly FURIOUS) l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Artemis l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask

Lucius stared at Artemis with a stoic expression at her attempt, "Take sleeping pills.~" he answered her cry about not being able to sleep. When she brought up about the monster in the closet...that didn't sound silly to him cause...it's Videl! Of course there is going to be 50/50 chance you will find something in your closet. "You can sleep in the hospital wing, there is plenty of beds to go around.~ I heard the nurse is sweet and Yen is sweeter as well, they'll keep you both company.~" he cooed, giving her an answer for everything while pinching her chubby cheeks.

When Artemis called Yen the 'f' word he stared at his niece shocked with his mouth open unfortunately no one can see it because of the mask he was wearing. The first thing his mother taught him was never say the the three letter words to a woman. "Umm Artemis dear...it's called being pregnant, she needs to eat for two people. Who knows maybe you'll be too one day.~" he said in a cheery tone explaining to the girl about Yen's other condition, he made a mental note to give all the three girls 'The Talk' the way he did with Ciri...or perhaps Thanatos should do that? If that person he saw is really him.

Lucius watched as a branch came out of the window containing a flower. He listened the girl's term and conditions though that last part sent an unsettling chill. Ahh...He doesn't want to eat a failed experiment and then spread the rest of his days in the loo puking his guts all day or constipating OR WORST...hair loss. When Yen was about to take the flower he placed an arm between. "HALT! Are they any side effects Doc? It won't cause a miscarriage right?!" he said being overprotective about it.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Expecting? What's that?" Artemis had no idea what Yen was talking about, and she didn't care really, all she wanted to do was see the effects of this flower. She would be lying if she said there won't be any side effects what so ever, nothing painful maybe a little more energy than usual. "Well, there is a..." Artemis' explanation was cut short when Lucius started talking about pregnancy. Her face went red in embarrassment and slight anger "UNCLE LUCIUS!! I'm eighteen! and I won't let any man get near me that way, not until I'm married! I'm so telling dad on you." The last part was a slip of the tongue but Artemis didn't seem to notice what she just said. "Stop sleeping with new teachers...They might be diseased...No offence." Artemis didn't mean to insult the patient, what she was saying was a valid point, he shouldn't go around sleeping with randoms "I'm not saying you have an STD, but you might've had one." Artemis smiled at the patient when Lucius asked if the baby will be ok. "The baby will be fine, this will boost its immune system. I'm a pro at this trust me, I mean when have I ever tricked anyone just to see the effects of my creations....Don't answer that, and eat the damn thing!!...I want Uncle Lucius to be my guinea pig" Artemis had her hands behind her back as she stared at the couple with a wicked smile on her face.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Flustered/Evil

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Echidna

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Soo Lucius wanna try the Echidna

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:35 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Lucius & Artemis l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer couldn't believe her ears. She wasn't sure if she should use the last remaining amounts of her energy to back hand this girl, or if she should just lay there and cry. The hormone game wasn't doing her any solids either. Nope. Quietly, Yen forced herself to sit up. It hurt and her head spun, but it was better then taking this. Once she was up, the sorceress tried to stand up...which didn't work. Falling back down onto the bed defeated, Yennefer covered her naked body up with the sheet once again. Pulling the sheet above her head, this women was done.

She could hear the two talking through the bedsheet. Reaching out from under the sheet, Yennefer grabbed the flower and drew it to her lips. If...it...helps the...baby.... Yen wanted to get away from this demonic teenager as soon as she could, and if meant eating the flower without knowing the side affects then so be it. At least their baby would be safe.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items