Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: ...(Secretly FURIOUS) l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Artemis l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius didn't react much when she said she was going to tattle tail on him to her father. "I'm just saying, the universe works in mysterious ways.~" up to bring a dead man back to life, he needs further explanation on that! Lucius stared at the green haired when she told him not to sleep around and said some rude comment well he knows she didn't mean to be rude but. "After this I'll have to wash your mouth with soap and give all your sisters an 1 hour lesson on manners, young lady." he scolded, he was serious about the soap part especially when they are in place that might contain the product. The doctor must have keep soap for sensitive skin somewhere to supply their patients.

Lucius was a little bit panicked when Yennefer grabbed the plant and drawing near lips. "Wait." he performed a cross except it was upside down since he is offering his body way for Artemis' weird experiments, his not looking forward to. "Okay, ear up dear." he smiled.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Yea-nop-yeah

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Lucius & Artemis l Item/s ➤: None

Taking a deep breath, Yen slowly put the flower in her mouth. It tastes like she thought, like vegetation. Bland, no real taste, Yen slowly chewed and swallowed the petals. The effects seemed to take work almost instantly, and Yennefer felt so much better. Her body no longer ached, and she felt like she had been shot with a ball of energy. Taking a deep breath, Yen sat up with little struggle. I...feel better... Talking was still a little hard, and she didn't want to push herself too much in case it was only a temporary fix. Her only complaint was that her mouth was dry. W-water please.. Yen asked as she looked up at Lucius.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

OOC--> Sorry its short >~<"

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:26 am
User ImageUser Image
When Lucius started scolding her about her manners Artemis turned to face him with the same puppy dog eyes he claimed won't work on him. "B....But, I'm only looking after you...I love you Uncle Lucius and I want you to stay with us forever." Artemis' attention was switched to the woman when Lucius made the cross, did he not trust her?! Did he think Artemis' experiments will kill him?! Well, it could, but she'll always have an antidote for him...Artemis the one who was offending everyone was now the one offended. Her puppy dog eyes vanished and looked at Lucius with a stern expression, obviously showing her displeasure with how he reacted. "Uncle Lucius, what was that little panic attack you had there? Do you not trust my brain to keep you safe? You just made the protection flowers test list." When the patient got sat up, Artemis smiled and crossed her arms looking very proud of her work, but her expression changes into a panic when Yen order some water. "NO!!! NO WATER! You have to wait one hour or the petals will start to grow rapidly inside your stomach....I tested with a bunny and the poor thing exploded 2 minutes after, it was horrible guts everywhere. And like you, it was pregnant." With that Artemis headed for the door, and left the room. Sticking her head minutes later with a smile on her face. "I'm just messing with you. She can drink water, I don't make stupid mistakes like that "

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Uncle Lucius/Mrs.Unknown

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Echidna

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Don't worry the antidote taste like candy....

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen & Artemis l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask & Glass of Water

Lucius stared at Yennefer intently when she ate the flower...nothing happened. He let out a sigh of relief, he looked over at Artemis when she showed her the puppy dog eyes he immediately covered his eyes. When Yennefer asked for some water, he immediately froze before he can get her another glass of water. He listened to the condition that Yennefer will have if she dared to drink water, "You know maybe we should wait for a hour dear.~" he suggested until the green haired sticked her head out a few minutes later that it was a joke. He thought about it, "You know maybe we should wait for a hour dear.~" he said again with a smile like he was still worried that Yennefer will face the gruesome fate. Can you blame him!? The way Artemis worded it sound like it could actually happen!

Until he lt out a chuckle, "Don't worry Yen Yen, I'll get your water.~" he poked her nose then went off to get her another glass of water to replace the one he had broken earlier. He after for about 30 seconds he came back with a cool glass of cold water then held it out towards Yennefer.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: YAY!

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Glass

Yen stared at the girl with a stone face. Did she just eat something that would kill her? Gripping the sheets tighter to her chest, Yennefer let out a sigh of relief once she heard Artemis was only joking around. Kind of not the time for jokes, but it is what it is. While Lucius walked away to retrieve her something to drink, Yen internally began to panic. She was now alone with him, which was never a bad thing had the situation been any different. He was angry, or at least he was, and Lucius was scary when he was angry. The poor glass cup had suffered from his rage. What was worse was that Yen already felt like a terrible person for being lead out and assaulted by the student.

Taking in a deep breath, Yen heard his footsteps return. T-thank you dear... Taking the glass of water, Yennefer's dull, violet eyes stared at the clear liquid. She stayed silent, slowly drawing the rim of the glass to her lips. Her body slowly thanked her as she practically inhaled the water. Placing the empty glass on the end table next to the bed, Yennefer looked at Lucius.

I'm sorry...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:28 am

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask

Lucius notice that Yennefer's eyes didn't shine bright like they used to to they were more...dull. When she apologized he climbed into bed with her then sat behind her(I presume she is still sitting up) then wrapped his arms around her back that's when he notice that the witch had lack of clothing. This confused Lucius but pushed to the thought to expose her injuries for Silver to taken care of them. "Sorry for what? I'm the one that should be sorry since...I said something like this wouldn't happen again." he claimed that he was the guilty party not her. He rested his head on her shoulder.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: YAY!

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:07 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Glass

Yennefer watched as Lucius climbed his way onto the bed and up behind her. She flinched a little as he wrapped his arms around her, but she quickly recovered. Placing her hands on his arms, Yennefer let out a nervous chuckle. H-haha perhaps you should lock me up... Feeling Lucius place his head on her shoulder, Yen couldn't help but smile and she leaned her head on his. Your not at fault for this... He came into my room and claimed Ciri needed me... I followed and once I did he spoke of marrying her and things of that nature...that's not Ciri... but the boy, he wanted books, knowledge.... I'm not quiet sure why... Yen tried her best to be as informative about the situation, keeping her tone calm and "professional". He had hurt Calian too... I got Calian out of there...but I don't know where I sent him... after that there are little things I remember... tortured, violated, and then Silver.. Saying the woman's name in front of her ex felt...weird. S-she is a good person... I can not thank her enough...H-haha I seem to cause you so much trouble...now its affecting your ex's... That doubt and worry slowly peeked its way into Yennefer's brain, but she tried to stay calm. Her hormones weren't going to get the best of her...yet. Hehe are you sure that I'm still the woman you wish to marry? Trouble seems to follow me...

Even as she spoke, Yen couldn't help but smile. She was scared, but she wasn't crying or shaking. Taking her hand from his arms, Yennefer placed them on her small baby bump, which was happily starting to make its grand appearance.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

OOC--> YAY!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask

Lucius was honestly thinking about doing just that, "Hmm...personal guard~?" since he has one doesn't mean his future wife can have one to, well he has more than one guard but his considering in hiring more around the school cause of teenage student rebellious stage of life. He would put up job/vacancies employment first thing in the morning.

Lucius listened to her explanation on what happen during her day, it took some time for him to digest the information until, "How about I lock you inside your room.~" obviously it was a joke but he was considering it. He hopes tomorrow won't be as bad because...it's a Friday! If not he's going to stick to this woman like glue until she gets her personal bodyguard. Lucius arched his brow at her last statement, "Hmm...I'm pretty sure I remember saying those three magic words, and making a soap opera romantic scene in front of the students, doing the mating ritual, taking Ciri under my wing, your baring our mini baby so...yeah~ I'm here for the whole package." he answered her question, not going back on his proposal now. "Speaking of marry...whens the wedding?" he said wearily since they haven't seat down and took about the third base yet, and speaking of trouble he needs to find a way FAST to frame Nemesis before he finds out.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Hmmm... a personal guard huh..? Actually doesn't sound like a bad idea... Letting out a sigh, Yennefer took a deep breath filling her lungs with air. Speaking seemed to become fairly easy again. Looking back at her fiancé as he joked about locking her in her room, she shook her head with a smile and poked his nose. Maybe~

Goodness...was it really a soap opera scene? Hehe mating ritual huh? That's...an easy way to put it~ Listening to the events that had taken place in their lives made Yen feel happy once again. As if nothing horrible had happened. Feeling reassured, she looked down to her stomach with a calm smile. Our mini baby... I hope it a little girl... the sorceress whispered as she rubbed her small baby bump. A little girl version of Lucius would be sooooo cute!

Yennefer felt her cheeks get hot as Lucius mentioned "wedding". W-we haven't really had the time to talk about it huh? W-well I guess before the baby arrives would be best...a-and preferable before I get fat... Artemis's words filled her head back up with the thought of getting fat. Pregnant...its cuz I'm pregnant... Sighing heavily, Yen looked up to the headmaster, leaning her body against him. I'm going to have to get new clothes huh? Maternity clothes are so ugly though... OH! We will eventually need to set up a nursery for the baby...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:06 pm

"Well it was to me.~ I won't be surprised if the whole school news that we are an 'item'.~" Lucius said with a smile forgetting his still wearing the mask. "Oh~ You too~ I'll shower her with sugar and gum drops~ And drive those ugly trolls(boys) away from my princess. I bet she'll love ponies and unicorns just like her sister and mother~" he was going fanboy mode, liking the idea of having a girl. Speaking of princess, he might also use his weekend to go shopping around what Ciri might like for example jewelry, shoes and what girls love, to see the teen's fashion sense. And with Skytherix, four words...man to man bonding! Nemesis...hm...he'll see.

"Before the baby arrives..."
Lucius stared at her stomach, he knows for a fact some demon children don't stay in there in 9 months like humans or most beings do. "Well...I can tell you one thing...the venue will be right here.~ At the school.~" despite being a school it's also his home. "And all the students and staff are invited.~!" the headmaster was getting hyped about this. "We are not going to be fat dear...your going to be extra cuddly.~" he cued as he squeezed Yen tight like a teddy bear. "Not all maternity clothes are that ugly.~ Unless you know the tricks and easy steps to strut out fashion while having The Belly." he protested with a finger snap. "Nursery.~ No problem, no problem. Once we know the actually gender we will get to work.~!" he sounded like he had the answer for everything.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

G-goodness darling you have an answer for almost everything~ Oh! You want a little girl too? Hehe I would have thought you would be hoping for a baby boy~ Buuuuut if it's a girl I would love to have a pink and purple nursery! Oh and maybe some cute flowers and butterflies on the walls! Yennefer was once again happy, it seemed like talking got her mind off of what had happened to her. Hmmmm... could we have the wedding in the garden perhaps? It's so beautiful out there, and the roses are in bloom~ it would have to be a sunny day however, but I think the students and staff would be comfortable! Ohhhh wedding color themes! Personally I love lilac, but salmon is a beautiful color too! Yen quickly covered her eyes with a flush face. She had never talked with this kind of stuff with anyone growing up. In a way, she was finally getting to be a girl. S-sorry! I'm rambling aren't I? Hehe~ Yennefer's eyes had regained their sparkle, and her laugh was calm and enjoyable once more.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:52 am

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask

Lucius laughed at the way she talked about her future wedding day and their child's nursery. "No need to be sorry~ A woman's Wedding Day is her greatest fantasy right." he cuddle with her. She'll have the most epic girls' night out with all of her besties. Speaking of besties he was wondering who will be the best man in his wedding...Thanatos? Or Erwin? He wasn't sure, he hasn't spend so much time or speak with them much as he used to since the school opened. He expect everyone to be in their utmost best behavior otherwise they'll know what hell really feels like...

Any-who, "Lilac?" The got him thinking about the wedding colours and the theme. When he remembered looking through old family albums that Videl's Weddings are...intimidating, they use more than two colours and they still pull it off of having the most beautiful wedding. "I think my parents' wedding made it to the first page issue on one of London's magazine." so...there was a lot at stake of pulling of the Best Wedding Day for his future wifey. Now there is going to a lot of stress, money, organization, preparation, invitations, dresses, suits, music, food, vows, the ring and you get the chaos. The only question that he can't answer is, "When are we having it dear~?" this needs answer from both man and wife.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:31 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Eh?! Cecile and Luke made the magazine?! Damn your parents are good... Cecile would do something like that, having the prettiest wedding. Given she was very pretty, and her husband was handsome, so all in all they would have been the best anyways. Yen couldn't compare to her mother in laws beauty, but perhaps Cecile could help her get ready.

Wait... isn't the woman's family suppose to pay for the wedding? My family is deceased... s-so... Waving her hand, Yen created a pouch on her lap, it felt good to be able to use magic again. Inside the bag was a good $10,000, possibly more. Will this do? I save all my contract payments, I guess this is a good time to use it! Yen had been saving for over 30 years, might as well use it!

Yennefer grew quiet at his last question. When should they have the wedding? That was the real question. Turning on the bed and letting go of the sheet, Yen cradled herself into Lucius's arms and gave him a smile. As soon as we can~ the sorceress said as she gave her fiancé a kiss.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:25 am

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask

Lucius was caught of guard and furrowed his eyes in confusion, "How...How do you know my parents name?" he said with a laugh finding it funny how he never mention his name to hers yet she knows, maybe she came across a painting perhaps or looked through the old yearbooks in the library?

"She does? I thought it was the other way around..." he said with a weary chuckle about that information, he thought it would be the other way around given the man must support his family. Given this day and age things are changing and a blur. "We are going traditional.~" If so, his sides need the bride's engagement ring and wedding rings, the groom's attire, the groom's gift to his groomsmen and, if he wants, their attire too, his gift to the bride, all of the boutonnieres and corsages for appropriate wedding party and family members, the officiant's fee, plus accommodation and transportation if he or she needs to travel to the wedding, the marriage license, rehearsal-dinner costs, lodging for the groomsmen, and transportation. OH MY LORD. While Lucius head was out the pool of financial thoughts, he blinked when a bag appeared on Yen's lap. Lucius he adjusted his head to take peak inside the bag, "Ahh...DUH! Of course!"

Though about her answer, 'as soon as we can'. He snapped his fingers, "Monday we can start preparing~ and by the next Wednesday we'll be married.~" he kissed her back. He let out a chuckle before she can protest why they can't have it on Saturday is because, "Although Saturday is a popular day for weddings, it’s actually the unluckiest day to get married, according to English tradition. I say we schedule our wedding for hump day, which is seen as the luckiest day of the week.~" he explained before her hormones go fussy on him, she is free to argue and protest since it's her day to.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Honestly I did not know that XD

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:05 am

Crap... Yennefer cursed at herself as she forgot that Cecile was in fact a ghost who she could see, and that she was the one who told her. I... saw a picture? Letting out a nervous laugh, Yen quickly changed the subject. Yea! Where I come from the girls family pays for the wedding. I guess that's tradition where I'm from.. Thinking more about it, it was for sure a tradition back home, which was one reason she was never wed off to a man. Now that she was a grown woman, she had her own money for her own wedding. Felt kinda nice.

As Lucius told her the day he was planning for their wedding, her eyes began to glow a purple color. S-so soon?! I thought it would take 2 months!! Oh Lucius I'm so excited now!!! Wednesday is a wonderful day to get married!!! I would have suggested the same day!! Wrapping her arms around the man, Yen quickly gave him little kisses al over his cheeks. Oh goodness that is less then a month! I need to shop!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

OOC--> haha yup! Bride side X3

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items