Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Mhm.." Lucius said like he wasn't convinced by her answer, he pushed that thought aside. It was always a nice sight to see always happy and spark of life rather than dull and hollow. "Well you said the sooner the better and if that what my purple sugarplum want, okay~" he cooed. Yep he was going to spoil their baby. Lucius glanced over to the window and notice the darkness of the night has disappeared and was replaced with a calm and cloudy weather, that made him think. He turned to Yen, "Are you still suitable to teach or you want another day off~?" he ask, depending on her answer he was going to force her to get some rest but...he is afraid of leaving her lonely again...unless he also forces Ash to guard Yen for the time being. Heck! Maybe they could be besties!

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:54 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Oh thank god.. Yen thought to herself as she gently bit her lip. She would have to be very careful what she said about Cecile around Lucius... but she hopped one day that they could speak once again. Hehe purple sugar plum huh? I like it~ Leaning up and giving him a kiss, Yen let out a content sigh.

Yen looked out the window as Lucius mentioned teaching and she soon realized that it was yet another day she hadn't eaten. That meant she was going on three days with no food, at least she had gotten sleep. Yes... I will be teaching today. Its only 2 periods and then its the weekend, I think I will be able to handle it. I think... Taking in a deep breath, Yen realized not only did she need food, buuuut she also needed clothes. I wish I had time for a bath... but I don't see that happening before class, unless I take a super fast one..

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:49 am

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask

"Ah Soon-to-be-Mrs Videl..." Before Lucius can protest at the thought of having Yennefer going back to work again, he thought about it again. The woman looked like she was full capable of carrying out her classes, but just to make sure "Do you have higher energy? Have you been eating regular? Do you know you are eating for two people? Did you take a bath today? Where are your clothes? Did you know you might cause nosebleeds and inflict bloodless on someone?" he asked question after question about her well being, that and his still uneasy of her going back to teaching. She doesn't want her to strain herself or make her overwork and have her sleeping around a grave like how he find Erwin. "Do you like teaching the ducklings?" that was an important question.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Goodness he has a lot of questions... the sorceress thought as she listened to all of Lucius's concerns. For the most part the answers were no. Leaning up, Yen gave Lucius a kiss on the lips to stop to firing questions. Hehe I'll be fine dear~ if anything I need food... I haven't eaten since my last day off... so... two days maybe? I just haven't had time... and cause nose bleeding? How in the world will I do that?

His last question did make Yen have to think, but not for very long. With a smile, the woman nodded her head and her raven curls bounced with her motion. I wouldn't trade anything for my position. Yes, some of the students might be hard to work with and they might piss me off, but I love them all. I would do anything for them, and I want to teach until the day I die. Besides, I have a lot of knowledge that I would love to pass down.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Surgical Mask & Patient Gown

Lucius shut up when Yennefer gave him a kiss to keeping him from rambling more questions. "TWO DAYS?!" He exclaimed in shock over the lack of nutrients she is putting into her body. Basically he was not happy with that bit of information. With her next question, he pointed out. "Well you are not wearing any clothes dear." he informed over her current lack of clothing. When he listened to Yen's last question the headmaster got out of bed and stood by Yen once again, he folded his arms with his head tilted downwards.

"Hmm...Fine. But you are not going near the Training Ground with an empty stomach." he informed strictly, the woman would have to get used to this man's protective side at the time being. He looked at her and smile, "Speaking of Training Ground, let go to your room. You need to get dress missy." with that said, the man sprinted of somewhere than came back with patient's gown for Yen to wear, she can't walk around the school complete nude! Sadly most hospitals don't supply very decent clothing but at least it would cover her assets.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:41 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Gown

Y-yea... I haven't had any time to eat... I've been either running around or having my a** beat... Letting out a chuckle, Yen reluctantly took the gown. Slowly standing up, Yen covered her naked body with the gown and looked to him. Y-your right... lets go. She could have complained about having to eat, but she chose not to. Lucius was worried about her and that worried her. Giving him a smile, Yen took his hand and slowly began to head out the hospital door. Come on mister, I don't want to be in this outfit longer then needed...

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤:

Lucius let out a chuckle at her distaste over the outfit, he teared the surgical mask off then placed it on the bed side table. He followed after Yen.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin l Item/s ➤: Unconscious Student

Lucius walked with Erwin along with the unconscious student all the way to the hospital wing. Luckily the double doors where left open so Lucius didn't have to struggle getting the doorknobs without Erwin's help. He went to the nearest hospital bed then, "Upsie daisy~" he placed the male student on it, making sure his head is well elevated with the pillow. He looked around if the nurse made her appearance yet but he sees no since of a fluffy tail or a pair of bunny ears yet. He checked his phone to see if she has replied to his message if she hasn't she would be spamming her messages saying, 'Where are you~? (=ↀωↀ=)✧' with different cat emoticon ever each one like this
Text Messages:
To: Bunny Nurse
Where are you~? =^● ⋏ ●^=
Where are you~? (⁎˃ᆺ˂)
Where are you~? ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
Where are you~? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

He looked up at Erwin with a cat like smile, "AH! About Thanatos. I think I was too harsh on him. But...I know Ash will kick my tosh for this but...do you really think that's Thanatos?" he said wearily his eyes were filled with uncertainty.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Mystiecat537

yutary Pie

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 am
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → ....
ocation → Hospital Wing
houghts → . . . . . .
ompany → Lucius
theme → Blood On My Hands

Erwin walked beside Lucius from the office and to the hospital wing. Half of him was focussing on him and the other half of him is using his animated tattoo to trail behind Thanatos, although he was struggling to keeping up while staying undetected. luckily the parts of the walls and the floors throughout the school is black so they can blend in. Oddly this reminds him the last time he had to spy on Thanatos. While Lucius was typing away on his phone, the vice headmaster was looking around the room and occasional glanced at the unconscious student, what happened to him?

Hearing his question, Erwin froze. He himself was uncertain of it, especially after their previous conversation. Earlier he was on the fence of believing and not believing. But now.. he's skeptical. "I want to...I really do. But something is off. You know, just before you popped up in the office, he was there. 'He' said something that Thanatos wouldn't normally say." He said while furrowing his brows.

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin l Item/s ➤: Unconscious Student

Lucius listened to Erwin's answer, he stared at the professor more baffled than before at his last sentence. "Oh? What did he say that was out of the normal?" he asked he looked at Erwin in wonder. He was denial in the first place because he thought it is unnatural to see someone come back to life especially if you seen the person died before your eyes. There are two things that can happen you either cheated death or necromancer made some use. People who are practicing necromancy are trending these days but he doesn't see the ability to his liking.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Mystiecat537

yutary Pie

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:07 am
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → ....
ocation → Hospital Wing
houghts → What are you hiding, 'Thanatos'?
ompany → Lucius

"He -" Erwin was cut off by a sharp pain on his rib; where the tattoo is originally placed and parts of his neck; where the snake was grabbed at. He squeezed an eye shut and twitched for a moment before he shook it off and turned to Lucius. "I..I sent snakes after him.. he noticed. them" He took a deep breath and rubbed the back of his neck. "He said that we need you to lose control.. Lucius. The man I saw is not Thanatos, not the one we know. Someone is controlling him." Now he feels like the crazy one. It runs in the family though..

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:09 am

Lucius stared at Erwin a bit concerned when the man's was in pain for a second. He stared at the scientist more concerned until Lucius burst out laughing, "Lose control? That's a weird request." he said not so faze over what the bluenette was planning to do. "If we are sure this man is not the Thanatos we know then I sense nothing good will come out of it other than our little reunion." he said solemnly as he placed a hand on his chin while he was deep in thought. "We need to know what his planning and his current whereabouts immediately, we must keep our 'friends' close right.~" he said with his usual smile even though he knows there is a chance the school might be in danger.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Mystiecat537

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → ....
ocation → Hospital Wing
ompany → Lucius

"That's not all. He's currently located in a cave off school grounds.. with reanimated corpses.." The man was trying to recall what he saw through the eyes of his snake before making them retreat. Speaking of which, the inked serpent slithered its way to the hospital wing towards the two as Erwin picks it up and holds it like a real one. Reaching the length of thirty inches when fully uncoiled and still fits on his side. "They're coming towards the school, we're not safe - everyone in this school is not safe." If only Erwin knew 'Thanatos' ' full plan but he an idea what it was. And everyone here is in danger. He squeezed his eyes shut and used his index and thumb to massage his forehead, migraine. "We need to act fast."

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Lucius listened to Erwin's first statement, "Hm~ I didn't know Thanatos was a necromancer.~" he thought. Now that made sense to him how this Thanatos was able to bring back to life. His crimson eyes glanced down and notice a snake made its way inside the room, he stared at Erwin as he picked the reptile. The headmaster still can't stand those things touching his body even though he has a long history and relationship with snakes. Lucius rubbed his chin, "The cave you say? That must be his off in the woods. Have you seen Ash or Sylveon lately?" he thought about going to the woods before those reanimated corpses enter the school grounds, he began thinking the wolf guard might have accompanied Yen on her shopping spree. Before Lucius can continue his spamming spree the nurse final replied,
Text Message
To: Bunny Nurse
Ahh~ You finally replied, for a second there I was planning also taking over your inbox and DMs on Twitter, Instagram and email Moon Bunny.~ X3
Oh! And yes this is your boss.~

He sent the message. "If not...have you been working out~?" declaring they are the ones that should take care of it.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Mystiecat537

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:30 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → ....
ocation → Hospital Wing
ompany → Lucius

"Pretty sure it's someone else who's the necromancer..." Erwin thought to himself but simply shrugged to Lucius' statement. Holding his left hand out, the snake slithered onto there and when it came in contact with his skin, it returned to its two dimension state and returns to its spot on the side of his ribs, no need for details. In the beginning, Erwin had difficulties even with the subtlety of its movements on him but as years passed, it felt normal to him. Shaking his head to his question. "No, I haven't seen them since we left the office the first time." When Thanatos first showed himself to them. Pulling out a jar, there's black ink inside of it. "No..? I don't have time for that."

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff