Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Serious |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ugh....Lucius...and his pet rat... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Lucius and Erwin |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

A spike in the rooms energy would rise with a familiar tinge the in air. Soon after a rift would open and Silver would walk out of it with the gate closing behind her. The look on her face was not the usual happy or mischievous look either. The aura about her and the air was quite serious. "Lucius...Erwin. I will make this quick and blunt. Lucius, Get the Soul Crystal I gave you. You may know part of the story, but I know the rest. Its very important that you do this." Silver walked right up to Lucius, eyeing the man up and down. " There has been a change of plan in my final request. There is a man that thinks that he can use me and this school as a tool. He is a necromancer and he wants the Soul Crystal I created for Skytherix. I want you to give it to him." Silver was dead serious. Looking to Erwin and Lucius, "This Necromancer thinks that toying with our son is something I will just let happen...I want him keep thinking this. Give him the Crystal and let him take part of Sky's soul."

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin & Silver l Item/s ➤: Unconscious Student
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Before Lucius could comment and read a text message, Silver made her personal entrance. "You know there is something called a door you know." he commented with his usual smile, even though he can clearly see the woman is serious judging by the tension in the air he can still wear his smile on his face. While the light haired woman was talking Lucius took notes of the following items she was holding. He arched a confused brow directed at Silver's request. "That crystal thingy was for our boy.~ Why did you give it to me then?" he asked. The headmaster averted his crimson eyes to the side, thinking hard when where was the place he dropped the thing. But before that, "Ah~ What would happen to Sky if part of his soul is gone, in detail please.~" he asked, he wants to know what will happen to his child.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:16 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Ugh....Lucius...and his pet rat... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Door's are pointless objects of false security. I gave you the crustal because I knew it would be safe in your hands...however Serael wants to use our son for his own gain...and I want everything to blow up in his face for this insult. " Silver's tone hadnt changed one bit and was more monotone than the usual happy/Sick/Twisted tone that she usually used. The last question Lucius asked made Silver arched an eye brow. Well it was justified, its not like she tells everyone how her most prized invention works. "Its quite simple. I design to take a portion of the soul. The same way I split Florianna from myself. In the case of Skytherix...He is a Devil and Dark Angel or Shadow Stepper. I made it so that the crystal will take the Devil from him. This WILL make him much more aggressive. Surprisingly enough the Devil in him is the more reasonable side of him. He'll be weaker but much more dangerous without the part of him that holds him back..." Silver began to visibly stumble on her next words. This next part was something that Obviously was hurtful and hard say. "If he cant be contained...k-ki...kill him. The crystal will bring him." Placing a hand on her forehead, she ran all the possible events and path ways in her head. She knew both her and Lucius did not want to harm Sky. Yes he put himself here but Sky was not in the right state of mind and Lucius seemed to fixing that. Now Sky was being used for someone else's grand scheme. If Lucius couldnt do it...she would hate herself but she end it. "At least with the "good" side of Sky safe, he might be able to have a family."

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin & Silver l Item/s ➤: Unconscious Student

Lucius listened to Silver's explanation his facial expression immediately changed when she mentioned hard part. How is one able to put a knife or bullet through your own flesh and blood. He suddenly chuckled at Silver's last statement, "Correction, he already has a family and always will." he corrected. His mind still lingered on the consequence if his...their son doesn't control himself. He suddenly felt a vibration inside his blazer. He took out his phone then final read the messages, his eyes instantly light up at the words he had receive.

He wondered... If they never meet in the attic but in a different location...would they still be together?
Text Message:
To: Yen Yen
Awww you made me heart so warm inside.~<3 Ohh and can you pick up some things for me.
Shopping List:
+ Bunny onesie U OxO U
+ Bear onesie ┐( ̄(ェ) ̄)┌
+ Cat onesie ~(=^・ω・^)_旦
+ Unicorn onesie _(:3」∠)_
For the baby of course... You know what... I think the attic is the perfect place to build the nursery, don't you think so?
Hurry up! And finish shopping! I miss you! >3<
I love you too, Yen. Come back to me soon.

Once he was done he turned his crimson gaze back to Silver. He stared at the woman for a good ten seconds, "Are you 100% on board with this?" he wanted to make sure if this is the path she wants to. "If you ask me I'm only 50% agreeing to this.~" he said his honest opinion.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Upon hearing Lucius' words, Silver winced slightly. She knew that she was the reason for keeping his son from him. She was acting for her own end and not her sons...and now it was time to make things right. She watched Lucius pulled his phone and noticed the change in his eyes. It had something to do with Yen, that was for sure. Silver didnt want to know anything beyond that.

Once Lucius was done with his text and looked towards her, Silver listened to him once again. "I am. I know I cant ask you to fully on board with this. This is the last thing I want to do...but I need to a mother for once in my damned life! Ive been so caught up in either trying to get you get or spiting one of past lives...I lost track of what really mattered." Silver rubbed her eyes with a hand

"Serael is the one that has taken your friend's corpse, but he's sloppy and doesnt have the greatest control with Thanatos' powers, but he still needs Sky for his plans." Skytherix was a Devil and Shadow Stepper. If the Shadow Stepper was killed, it was leave Sky as a Devil until his soul healed itself over time. But only Shadow Steppers were to access the Shadow realm. That would keep Serael from a great portion of his plan, keep herself from possible control and make her son much less aggressive...enough to hopefully enjoy having a family.

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:37 am

Lucius didn't know how long he was standing there listening to Silver as he was lost in his own thoughts.
-Daydream-
"Oh my lord!! You are the cutest chubbiest little thing in the entire planet I have ever seen.~!" Lucius loudly gushed and cooed at the little person. He had a big pair of innocent cyan blue eyes, the chubbiest and rosiest cheeks, pale soft flawless skin; untouched and no scars or scabs to be seen, and finally he had a sprout of white silver hair peaking from his head. He held the child in his arms and worshipped it with hugs and kisses.

Lucius sometimes wished he can go back in time and just a glimpse what Sky looked when he was young and innocent, and not exposed to corruption...Well that wouldn't be possible if he was born in Hell or the Shadow Realm. The little baby looked up at the smiling man in curiosity. He moved his mouth but no audibly sound came out until..."Dada?"
+End of Daydream+

"Hmm?" The raven switched back to reality, he blinked at the woman in front of him. Out of nowhere he hugged Silver, almost squeezing the life out at her. "Hi Silvy~ it's been awhile since I last saw you.~" he doesn't know why but it feels like months have past by and he hasn't seen anyone in ages when in reality only a few minutes or a hour has passed. He finally let go of her, "Oh~ And FYI we made a cute bouncy boy baby.~" he smiled with his eyes closed while his palm rested on his heated cheek, remembering his wonderful daydream.

Back to important issues, "Now where were we, Thanatos and... S- Cereal? you say.~" he questioned at the foreign name. It also made him question by the school's security if someone is able to steal a corpse undetected. He thought back to Silver's planning into containing part of Sky's soul away, and leaving the other part free...but if he is unstable. He turned his red gaze away for a moment. He let out a low sigh, "Very well then." He agreed quietly, he placed his hand in his blazer pocket. He turned his gaze back at Silver, "Now you really want to do this?" he asked again, he asked for a final confirmation.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

It had seemed that Lucius was lost somewhere in his own thoughts. Silver leaned over and waved her hand in front of the man. Though it seemed her former partner snapped out of his daydream on his own and out of nowhere, hugged the life right out of her. "Gahh!" The Demoness sputtered out as the hug caught her by quite the surprise. She never expected to be held by this man for the rest of their days. As Lucius went on and told her about the baby boy they had made together, Silver sighed and smiled. "Yes, Lucius. We did make a cute baby boy...and Lucius. Its only been maybe an hour. You seemed to have dozed off into your own little world." Silver spoke with a mild tone, but as Lucius continue to the main issue at hand...Silver became more serious once again. When the man turned back to her for one last confirmation. Nodding to the Headmaster, "Yes. I am Sure." Sometimes...we must make sacrifices for the ones we love. Sky has paid too much for too long...Its time I step in.She thought to herself after giving her confirmation to Lucius.

Silver felt something in that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She had almost forgotten what this feeling was like. Something powerful was awakening somewhere and it was holy in nature. Silver shook off the feeling. "Now we wait I guess. Serael will make his move soon Im sure."

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:07 am

"An hour? It felt like months have passed... All well.~" Lucius shrugged, but the thought of Sky as a baby was still stuck in his mind. He is gravely disappointed at Silver she didn't take any baby pictures, he would have made it to the front of the school's magazine thus unknown to the father ending his son's dignity. Perhaps he can time travel? ... Make a potion to make the teenager go back into diapers....he just want ONE glimpse. Speaking about son, there is one person he needs to do his parentity test on. When Silver's finally confirmed, he nodded his head he wasn't going to argue over her decision which made him wonder. "When was the last time talk to him?"

AND there was another question he was itching to ask ever since she appeared when school opened. "I have question to ask...why do you carry those Knick-knacks around~?" He asked, referring to the axe, ring, sword, shield and horn she has got with her.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:33 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Serious but Calming down |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"The last time I spoke to him? I spoke with him for a short moment here after Yennefer was attacked. I had sent a messenger to bring Ciri and Skytherix to this place." The only thing Silver wished for was that they more time to talk. She was caught slightly off guard by the next question. Mainly because Silver thought Lucius would recognize these items. "Hmmm these? 5 Lords of Hell I have devoured while I was not at the school. To unify a country under one banner, one must first remove all others that hold their banners. Zyphis and Andariel are the only ones that remain. These are the proof of my actions." Silver let out a heavy sigh. Not that she was calming down, more and more thoughts began to flood her mind. The Demoness walked over to a chair and sat down. Starring at the ground. "I should have never let him run off..."

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:28 am

Mood ➤: Comfort l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin & Silver l Item/s ➤: Unconscious Student

"Mess-en-ger!?" He emphasized on the syllables and stared at Silver in disappointment, "Woman you have a keen nose and two legs, use them.~" He said in a sassy tone, "Back in my days we didn't use such." Lies. "We simply use a device called a phone and we make arrangements.~" True. He was trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Oh~ I know who they belong to, I'm just asking why you carry them around, you don't have a special cabinet? Closet? Personal servant to carry for you~?" He rather carry the ring and let the servant handle the rest.

The headmaster watched the demon take a sit, what she said next caused the raven to knit his eyebrows. What did she mean he run off? "Well no one said being a parent is going to be easy.~" says the man that has a son that wanted him dead until they made amends. He walked over to her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. Leading her an ear if she wants someone to talk to.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Serious but Calming down |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver looked up at Lucius with a less than amused look. "I couldnt go myself. I was busy making sure your wife survived her attacker. Had I left, Yennefer would be dead." Silver held no jealousy in her voice and in fact she was quite calm about the matter. "That woman made a promise to me. If she were to fail, I want to be a failure of hers alone." Silver leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. Lucius mentioned using a phone. Such a device was beyond Silver. "I hardly even know how to use that one thing that plays... movies? Yea Movies, thats what Sachi called them. I dont even have a phone to begin with. I never needed such an object."

"I carry them I may find use for them...and I cant others get their filthy hands on it. I cant tell you how human demon worshippers pray for these things. Besides, they way nothing practically." Silver pulled out Dahak's Sword and "gently" Set it on the ground...where it cracked the floor under the sheer weight. Silver pulled it off the floor and looked rather confused. "Hm sorry about that. Maybe they are not so light." She said completely forgetting the fact that she's a Hell Lord.

The last thing for Lucius to say REALLY threw her for a loop. Feeling this man's hand on her shoulder brought back memories. She cant stay angry at this man forever. She could and it would be easy, but it wasnt about her. taking her hand and gently placing it on Lucius' hand, Silver sighed. "No, and I'm a fool of a mother. Ive been an Archangel of the Heavens, creator of a new realm, and a Lord of Hell...and I cant even raise our child right."

Looking up to the man, she knew between the two of them...it was over. He found the one that he loved. The fact that he still comforted her like this said a lot. Silver had committed Atrocities across the world and all through out time. Nothing would cleanse of that and nor would she want to be cleansed of her sins. For her child and the ones she looks over, she can make it easier for them. "When this is all said done. I will unify the depths of Hell...and keep them there. I can not contain all of them...but no more invasions or the like. For our children. The ones here and the one on its way." Pointing with her thumb in some direction, referring to Yennefer and her baby.

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:15 am

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin & Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius stared at her "May the devil have mercy on you in the future.~" he blessed her, cause technology is up at the hi-risen if the demon doesn't know how to use a phone...there is a problem. He watched when she placed the sword on the and his eyebrow slightly twitched when it made a crack on the floor, "That's would be £1000 coming out of Ms. Ten'serdsta account.~" he charged at an outrageous price just for a crack.

"Hm~ Now it's time to forget all that, forget about being an Archangel of the Heavens, forget about being creator of new realm and most definitely forget about being Lord of Hell.~" He said the last part through his teeth with much enthusiasm. "A mother's job is never done and most rewarding among the the four.~" he placed both hands on her shoulders. "So when the children arrive I want to hear a mother's voice~" he shifted his hands closer to her neck like he was about to strangle her if she doesn't, "Got that.~!" He cooed playfully. Suddenly he felt a vibration on his front pocket of his blazer. He took out his phone and found that it was from the new school nurse, he began to type up a long detailed message while resting his arm on Silver's head as an armrest while listening to her plan of unifying Hell, taking a risk of a chance of receiving a bloody bruise or a fractured bone.

Text Message:
To: Nurse Bunny
Swimming pool~? What's was he doing there~? Unfortunately I don't know about his sister's whereabouts. The Hospital Wing is easy to find, when you go out of the swimming pool area you go straight down the halls then go down to the Courtyard, turn left towards the Dojo, hang right at the third intersection, go east on a big oak tree, north on a bigger oak tree will lead you to a garden, cut through three-quarters of the school garden, take the the pavement path to Greenhouse, do a U-turn after passing by 3.5 human statues, shake a leg down the next building, boogie up the west wing, and do the hokey-pokey and turn oneself around, since that's what it's all about.~ And you are there. =3

He sent the simple instructions to the nurse. He reviewed the message he had sent, he quickly message her another text.

Text Message
To: Nurse Bunny
If all else fails find a huge double wooden door with a cross it. X3

He put his phone back and his arm off Silver's head. "Ah~ Newbies.~" he sighed with a smile. He low key disapprove of the idea unifying cause demons are unmanageable and destructive creatures, "Just a remainder, Hell is not Heaven you know." He commented. Most will follow but some will oppose to the idea.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:47 am

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Skytherix entered the Hospital wing the same Ciri and himself left the prison. Shadows rose from the ground and as they receded away, Ciri and Sky were left behind. Sky started to look around for something to help with Ciri's hands but then saw two people...His mother and father were in the same room...and they werent killing each other. This was new. "What are you two doing here?" Sky wasnt going to bother changing back. Most of the students and some of the staff already saw like this.

Sky's own condition was not very good. He handled his own damage better than most. It was clear that Sky had taken a massive hit. The same hit that claimed Caligula's arm. Would have been his life had Sky not pushed him out of the way. Not to mention, eating the angel caused a great deal of suffering and harm."I didnt think I'd see you two in the same room. we need supplies. Ciri's hands have been burned pretty badly." Sky said without even regarding himself as injured.

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | DEMONTIONAL - Ashes |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Shocked and Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell happened to Sky?! |
∑ People Near By →→| Lucius, Erwin, Ciri, and Skytherix |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"I will do my best. And I am well aware of that. There are those that will not agree and I welcome them to challenge me. If they wish fight my decision them I will let them. They will burn with the rest." The demon said after she waited for Lucius to finish his call. Silver was very close to breaking one of Lucius' ribs for using her as a armrest. To think that he'd do such a thing was...not that surprising after she thought about it. Silver was about to say something when she sensed something enter the room. low and behold, her son and Yennefer's daughter entered through the darkness. Why was Sky in such a terrible condition? First she would answer his question though. "Lucius and I were discussing something important. Sky my dear, Im not above reasoning with others. A lesson that took a long time to learn. What happened to you two? You look like you just left a war zone." Silver stood up and walked over to Sky and Ciri. Silver was unsure if they should tell Sky about the crystal plan or not. Silver turned to Lucius and gave him the look of pleading for help. Silver was a more a Tactician than a Mother...something she wanted to fix.

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:32 am

l Mood ➤: Tired & in Pain l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Sky, Lucius, and Silver l Item/s ➤: None

When Ciri opened her eyes, all she saw was a sudden bright light. Taking a moment to adjust to her new surroundings, her green eyes landed on two familiar faces; Lucius and Silver. Looking over to Sky, who seemed pretty shocked to see the two together, Ciri decided to keep quiet in this event.

Ciri listened as those spoke around her, time to time she would look down at her hands to really see how bad they were. When Silver asked what had happened to the two of them, Ciri looked up and opened her mouth. We has to fight some angel... it was a test in assassination class.. Ciri didn’t want to tell the whole truth about what had happened, in case Sky wanted to keep it quiet.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items