Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Embarrassing Father l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin, Silver, Ciri, Skytherix l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius looked up when Skytherix and Ciri made their appearance he was shocked to seen them look so beaten up. When Skytherix what the two of then were doing instead of killing each other he pointed at his mother, "What she said.~" Before he could ask what happened to them Silver beat him to it. He slightly narrowed his eyes at Ciri's answer "Assassination Class you say.~" now the headmaster was itching to know what kind of teaching method Nemesis is doing an concerned about the students safety, he heard compliance about the class on the first day. If his children are like that what about the other students end up. He closed his eyes and wore a dark smile what he has got planned for the teacher if he founds out what's really going on in his classes.

Lucius caught sight of Silver's plead for help. He walked over to them with his usual smile, "Were about to say something important but that can wait.~ But before anything else happens lets get you ducklings laid to bed and patch up again.~" he cooed, he stared the two children and his cheeks coloured. "Awww this is just so kawaii, brother helping his sister.~" he gushed over the scene, oh how he wished life had a replay button.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Xx Yennefer xX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:38 am

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Sky watched as his father and mother walked over to them. Ciri pretty much told them what happened and he wasnt going to deny or complain about it. Lucius talked about them patched up and going to bed...even though Sky himself didnt need sleep. Though what Lucius said next made a pretty funny scene...at Sky's expense. "What?! No...I-I mean yes...but I.." Now that Sky was all sorts of flustered, he put his hands up in defeat with a very small blush. "Yes...Im helping my sister..." Sky looked back at Ciri and the words Halak spoke rang continuously in his head. No Halak, I will not the ones I care for die because me. If I am to die, it will my death alone. Even demons have people worth protecting.. He thought to himself. Sky grabbed his chest as the pain had not subsided.

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→|Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Freaks Remix |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Uh...uhhh I-I.... |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:12 pm

l Mood ➤: Tired & in Pain l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Sky, Lucius, and Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Dad! Stop being embarrassing! Ciri couldn’t help it, but when she realized what she said, she turned bright red and looked away. I-I mean.... um.... Ciri quietly looked down at the ground in embarrassment. But when she heard Sky speak up, she looked over to him with an evil grin. Hehe Onii-Chan~

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:27 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassing Mother |
∑ Thoughts →→| Lucius rubs off on too many of us |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Lucius, Erwin, Ciri, and Skytherix |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver watched as Lucius started to embarrass both of his children. She couldnt help but smile and chuckle. Seeing her son so flustered and Ciri throwing fuel on the fire, Silver was enjoying the moment quite a bit. Looking over to Lucius she gave him a smile and nod as a thank you. Turning back to the two kids, Silver walked over to her son and gave him a loving hug. "Now Sky, you have to be a good role model for your little sister~" Silver gave Sky and Ciri the sly smile that you could only get from being Lucius. Lucius was going to be the embarrassing Father, Silver thought she would give the embarrassing parent role a try. Releasing Sky from the hug, Silver walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled out some medical supplies that would help treat burns and cuts. "You know I have spent way too much time in this place." Silver said with a chuckle. Walking over to Sky, the demoness handed him the supplies. "Now Sky, make sure you read the instruction carefully okay? You are the big brother and need to make sure Ciri is okay.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Stressed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Lucius, Ciri, Silver, and Sky

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【】0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►sSorry for such a shitty post. I just needed everyone to exit the area and do their thing.. sweatdrop

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis wondered through the school campus with a lot of thing plaguing his mind. Caligula's arm, Skytherix, His father's supposed return, and his little moment before class. He's currently walking around with no power whatsoever with thousands of threats looming around. Nemesis needed to calm down and think, maybe take something to help him sleep.

Nemesis made his way towards the hospital wing and was about to walk in but something inside of him made him freeze in place. The same feeling he had in the forest came out, but this time it was telling him to go in and kill. Nemesis leaned against the wall and held his head as he began to breathe heavily. It felt like whatever is inside him was telling him to kill. Nemesis stood there for a moment before the voices inside the hospital wing broke the spell that was putting so much fear in him. He slowly got up before calming himself and walking in.

Nemesis heard voices but he wasn't sure who was in there, so seeing Silver made this day a little worse. "Lucius, what is she doing here?" Nemesis obviously hated this woman and his face of disgust was not hiding anything. Walking over to the medicine cabinet, Nemesis began to shuffle through looking for sleeping pills. "Where are those damn pills?!" Nemesis tone was angry and his next action showed just how angry he is, slamming the cabinet shut destroying its hinges, and slamming his hand against the counter. After calming down for a bit Nemesis sighed, before looking back at Lucius. "Sorry about that, I've had a lot on my mind recently, is it true? did you meet him?" Nemesis was hoping for an answer, he wanted to know if what Athena saw was real. He trusted Lucius enough to expect the truth.

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:36 am

Mood ➤: Embarrassing Father l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin, Silver, Ciri, Skytherix & Nemesis l Item/s ➤: N/A

While Silver was lecturing Sky about taking care of his sister, Lucius was staring at Ciri with a stern concentrated look on his face. Until he took out a handkerchief out of his blazer pocket, he spit on his hanky then cleaned the dirty spots on her face like how his mother used to. Sky wouldn't be the only one experiencing humiliation. "Older brother~? I thought it was the other way around." He commented with a tilt of his head, "Demon age, don't count." He quickly added. Lucius looked to the supplies Silver had given Sky then he quickly swiped the band-aids and switch them with colourfully ones that had Looney Tune Characters and Disney Princesses, "Much better." He placed the plain ones back in the cabinet.

The headmaster blinked when the assassination teacher came into the looking for... Pills? "As long as it's not Morning Pills." He commented, his eye went sharp when Nemesis broke the hinges from one of the cabinets. "That's £2000 coming out of your pay cheque, along 50% off your buy for your students medical bills Mr. Nemesis.~" Lucius smile, the last part was a joke but there is a possible chance it's not. "Speaking of students, how was class today. Cause your pupils look like they are survivors of a zombie apocalypse." He turned to the said two pupils, "But still look adorable with wounds and bruises to me." He turned his attention back to Nemesis. The headmaster arched an eyebrow at the question, "Him? Him as in Papa Smurf? Yes he is." He answered his question, the boy hasn't seen his father yet?

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Xx Yennefer xX

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:45 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Sky at this point was beyond flustered and embarrassed. Between Ciri saying that word...Onii-chan...and his mother's motherly love and affection that was more of an affliction....Sky sighed. He was completely speechless and blushing quite obviously now. Taking the medical kit from his mother, Sky looked over to Nemesis who was really pissed off. No small part to the fact that Divinoxia was right here...and probably himself added to it. Nemesis paid no mind to him or Ciri and he decided to keep that way. With a blush on his face and trying to not look Ciri in the eyes, Sky started to use the medical supplies to work on Ciri's hands.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Uh...uhhh I-I.... |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Tired & in Pain l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Sky, Lucius, and Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Ciri almost couldn’t contain herself when Silver started to baby Sky, who was now visibly blushing. However before she could start to tease him more, Lucius made his move, and she didn’t have the chance to escape. Her cheeks were met with a handkerchief and spit as Lucius began to clean her face off. H-Hey! Ciri made a squinting face as Lucius started to baby her as well.

Ciri finally escaped the handkerchief, well more like Lucius’s attention was else were, and she moved next to her brother. Holding out her hands for Sky to bandage, Ciri watched as the adults (and Nemesis) seemed to start their conversation, which Ciri was kinda glad Nemesis might get in trouble for the s**t he put them through. Looking back at Sky, she leaned down and made eye contact with him, pushing her forehead against his. You’re all red you know~

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:57 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Lucius, Erwin, Ciri, and Skytherix |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver sat back down after handing the supplies to Sky. Though when Nemesis came in, she noticed immediately she was a trigger for him. Damaging the cabinet, Silver sighed and looked at the boy who asked a couple question the last being one she could only assume. Lucius' answer help with figuring out who Nemesis was looking for. "Well Nemesis, I was discussing with Lucius how I will be trying to prevent anymore Invasions from hell." Silver had to think about Papa Smurf for a minute. She had no idea what a Smurf was but she remembered Lucius Lucius calling someone by that name...Thanatos? "If its Thanatos you're talking about, be careful around him. I hate your father...but I respect him. That man holds no respect from me." Silver wasnt going to outright say who was controlling Thanatos...not to Nemesis. The boy had done nothing to earn anything from her. Thanatos had Silver's respect because he was the first since she woke to fell her in combat. Nemsis was going to have to find out the hard truth.

Standing up, Silver walked over to her son and placed her hands his shoulders. "Sky, tomorrow we shall spend some time together...just like the old days. Of course Lucius and Ciri may join they wish." Silver said with a smile. Seeing Ciri leaning her head against Sky's made her raise an eyebrow but she smiled and smiled. "I'm going to go check on someone. Get some rest you two." Looking back to Lucius, "we will continue the conversation another time, yes?"

Silver would wait for a response before Leaving. Creating a rift, the demon would leave right after hearing her answer.

-Exits soon-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hmm... l Location ➤:Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius, Ashe, Sky, Ciri, Silver? Nemesis. l Item/s ➤: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

Yennefer wasnt completely sure where Lucius could be, but she figured she would start in the hospital wing, since that was the last place he mentioned he would be. And, she was right, for the mark on her chest started to heat up the closer her and Ashe got to the hospital wing. Bags in her hand, Yennefer entered the hospital wing, only to find what looked like a family reunion. Lucius was there with Nemesis, Ciri was there with Sky, and Silver was there as well? What did I miss...? she thought as she quietly walked up to the group.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

“Rush And Crush”

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:57 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Stressed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Lucius, Ciri, Silver, and Sky

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【】0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis listen to Lucius' comment about surviving a zombie apocalypse and scuff at the notion that he's done something wrong. "Tsk. They survived thats the point. Also the damn cabinet isn't worth that much" If this was any other time Nemesis would protest this ridiculous punishment for a cabinet but this wasn't the time. Hearing Lucius and that b***h Silver's answer made Nemesis very worried, and it showed since there was absolutely no snarky remark towards Silver. He already knew this was an imposter, his father's soul was inside Shinda, who proved time and time again that what she said was true, she used his attacks and he even saved her from that demon.

Things were not going well at all, Nemesis was about to tell Lucius but Yen walking in cut his warning before it even started. "Miss Vengerberg what brings you here? Doesn't matter, the more that hear this the better. What I'm about to tell you needs to kept from Ashe until the time is right got it? She's unstable and from what I've heard she recently went out of control. That person is not Thanatos, his tower is destroyed and his body is gone. Whoever is controlling him is tough. There's also one more thing...." Nemesis was debating weather or not to tell them about Shinda, but he feared that she'd be a target if anyone tongue slipped. "Never mind thats all you need to know for now. But we need to do something, this person attack this school before, I fought the same demons yesterday that attacked me last year. Whoever he is he wants something here."

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:09 am

Ashe wasnt too far behind Yennefer, but she stopped just outside the door when she heard something she didnt. Not even hearing Silver's voice made her angry. The same woman that took her love away from her. Everything she heard was tearing at her. She couldnt believe anything Nemesis was saying. It wasnt true....it couldnt be! She held that man in her arms and he kissed her just like before. It was true because of this, she was unstable and lost control because of it.

Ashe took a few steps forward and looked inside the room. If somehow what Nemesis said is true. She had one question for the man she loved. She was probably going into a trap but she needed to know the truth. Ashe dropped the bags of Stuffed animals that was for Yen's baby and started walking away. Slow steps turned into a full on sprint and Ashe was gone.

-Exits-

∑Location →→|Hospital Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken/ Denile |
∑ Thoughts →→| .....|
∑ Items →→| Bags from Shopping, Phone, Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:41 am

"Yes I know Ciri...dont have to tell me.." Sky said in a hushed tone. Sky pulled his head back when his mother started speaking to him about the next day. Skytherix was actually to actually spend time with his mother outside of "preparing for the throne" kind of stuff. Sky finished bandaging Ciri's hands as everyone started talking. Then the mention of the attack came and Sky lowered his head. Sky knew everything about that...because he caused it. Turning his head towards Nemesis, his attention was quickly drawn to the woman by the door. Apparently Ashe had heard everything and was now compromised once again. This wasnt going to end well...he could feel it.

Skytherix stood up and floated over to Nemesis. Silver might not have respect for the man, but in a way Sky did. "That attack on the school was a diversion. It was a two pronged attack and only one half succeeded. While the school was in disarray..." Sky sighed and took a deep breath. "While the attack was happening I would find Lucius and kill him...I failed. However, the other, Serael did not fail. While everyone was defending themselves, he slipped by and took Thanatos' body...to complete his "collection". We were supposed to attack in grand force a few days later. This School, town, would not have survived. I dont know anything else past that. " It took alot for Sky to spill that much of what he has done. He was admitting that he held a hand in what was happening and what would happen. "This is what has sealed my fate. More than likely...I will die tonight."

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed/Serious |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm. This is not going to end well. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Mood ➤: Stoic l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Erwin, Yen Yen, Ciri, Skytherix, Nemesis l Item/s ➤: N/A

"Watch your tongue there before you lose it." Lucius narrowed his eye at Nemesis response about the students still surviving along with the cabinet price, they would get back to this conversation later on. Lucius turned his gaze towards Ciri and Skytherix at their interaction it made him happy to see the two going along well... A little too well. He stared at them in thought until Silver brought up an offer, "Oh~ That would be her that, you hear that Ciri. More time to spend with 'onii-chan'.~" That reminds him... Where did she learn Japanese? He looked to Silver and slightly tipped his hat to her, "Yes Milday.~" he answered.

The headmaster's ears perked up when the doors open, he thought it would be the nurse over getting a message from her earlier but he let out an excited gasp when he saw his future wifey. "She come back to her future hubby obviously." He answered until he turned to the witch with a blank face, "Or is it the baby...?" He kept quiet when Nemesis started talking during his talk he heard something drop and he turned his head towards the door, well... 'I guess the time is right now.'

Lucius didn't say anything when Nemesis and Sky talked amongst themselves, most of what they are saying he already knows well.. Except for the plan of Sky killing him. When his son finished his last sentence Skytherix would feel a nasty sting on his back where Lucius marked when he first meet him at the Foreign Language Class. "I don't believe you are a fortune teller to know that." He wore a stoic look, without his smiles it's almost like his a different person, he wondered if he should tell him about the plan now or not. He clapped his hands as he walked over to take a seat, "Well son, you started it. How do you propose end it?" if Sky didn't had a suitable solution in mind then... Lucius had to go back under ground and get the crystal. He realised his slip of the tongue... Did Sky already told people that he is the son of the headmaster? Right?

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Xx Yennefer xX

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Ciri had to admit she enjoyed teasing her brother, but when he finished bandaging her hands, she grew quiet. Everyone spoke of things she didnt understand, but there was one thing she did, and that was Sky saying he would die that night. L-like hell you will! You’re not going anywhere! I-if i have to deal with Lucius the rest of my life then so do you! B-besides, there are a bunch of people who would be devastated if something happened to you!! Ciri lifted her bandaged hand and smiled. Family protects each other! Given, Ciri really didnt know the whole story and she was just going off of what she heard.

When the hospital doors opened, Ciri couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief. There in the door way was her mother. The girl ran over to the woman ad threw her arms around her, as if she hadn’t seen her in years. You’re ok~ I’m so glad to see you... You will help keep Sky safe wont you?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hmm... l Location ➤:Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius, Ashe, Sky, Ciri, Silver? Nemesis. l Item/s ➤: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

So much was happening in the small time Yennefer walked in, and she almost fell over when Ciri hugged her. Placing the bags on the floor, Yen smiled and hugged her daughter. It is good to see you too my ugly duckling~ she said while giving Ciri a kiss on the head. Hehe i made a promise that i would keep Sky safe in any way I could and I plan to keep that promise. the sorceress reassured her daughter.

When she saw Lucius, she giggled and nodded. Of course I came to see my future hubby~ and dont worry the baby is fine. I actually came to show you all te things i picked up for the baby...among a few other things... Her voice trailed as she slightly blushed from the subject of what she had bought....mainly a new set of lingerie..... But it can wait. What is going on and how can I help?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers