Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:41 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Extremely depressed.

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊLucius, Ciri, Silver, and Sky

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Sword

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€‘0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hearing a thud behind him just as he finished talking made Nemesis' heart stop, he didn't turn around to see who it was since the reaction from that certain person was expected. Nemesis was afraid of what might happen, love is a very dangerous emotion and could destroy a person. "Damn it..." Nemesis had no idea what he had to do. It felt like he was the only one in this room who cares about his father's body. He didn't expect the others to care but he at least expected Lucius' to have a reaction. Nemesis wanted to sprint behind Ashe but stopped when Sky started talking.

"You caused this?" Nemesis was clinching his fists as Sky spoke, his nails digging into the skin causing an abnormal amount of blood to drop from a wound like this, and after hearing everyone reassure sky that he'd be safe and that they'd protect him, angered him even more. But what broke the camel's back was Lucius. For some reason Calling him son made Nemesis rush forward and punch Sky and knock him on his back. "You son of a b***h..." Nemesis then got into the full mount position then struck again. "You're the reason my father's body has been defiled?! I'll ******** Kill you!" Nemesis then started going in with strike after strike. Nemesis' strikes didn't hold much power but he was still a demon by nature which gave him a little more strength than a human. His eye's turned completely black while his gums started slightly bleeding. The changes were so feint that it could only be noticed by some so close to him. "You b*****d!" Nemesis then landed one final strike as his features returned to normal.

Get up from on top of Sky Nemesis walked up to Lucius panting heavily. "After this is over I'm handing in my resignation, then you can rot away with your damn family." Nemesis didn't hate Lucius, but he was extremely angry with everything. "I'll be in my room. Don't disturb me...Halak was right." with that Nemesis walked out of hospital wing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:12 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

After speaking, Skytherix felt that same burning and stabbing feeling in his back which made him flinch and look over to Lucius...a mistake Sky made. As now Sky was distracted and ready to reply, Nemesis rushed him before any real reaction could be made. The first punch knocked him on his back and left him stunned. Then came punch after punch after punch. The hits weren't anything that did much damage but they still hurt and caused blood to drip from the demons face. Between the burning on his back and the punches he took for another's actions...Sky's own mental state was now on edge.

Trying to amend for deeds done and nothing but suffering and blame. Here his own life is close an end, Sky's rage built inside. After Nemesis left, Sky glared at the doorway. Black blood dripped from Sky's right eye and cheeks. If Halak is right then I hope you watch everyone burn and suffer MY pain Wiping the blood from his face, Sky looked back over to Lucius. "I am no fortune teller but two...you know forget it. I already ended what I had planned and NO ONE seems to understand that! If I wanted you all dead I would have killed every single one of you two days ago! In the Prison, I could have easily let Caligula be obliterated and instead I took the hit that should have killed him. I could have ripped apart Shinda, Nemesis, Caligula, and Ciri without thinking twice. I could have let EVERYONE die and here we are!" Sky lashed out which caused more bleeding which he did not bother to wipe off. Floating away from everyone and starring out of the window Sky tried to calm himself. "I dont have a plan. I dont have anything for this. Happy?" Sky didnt turn around to look anyone. He wanted to leave but it was unlikely he'd be alone for long.

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

βˆ‘ Location β†’β†’|Hospital Wing|
βˆ‘ Current Theme β†’β†’ | Freaks Remix |
βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Pissed but calm |
βˆ‘ Thoughts β†’β†’| This is my all my fault. I played my part...this was it... |
βˆ‘ Phobia Amplification β†’β†’|Not Active |
βˆ‘ Target of Nightmare β†’β†’| Not Active |
βˆ‘ Marks of Shadow β†’β†’| 0 |
βˆ‘ Current Form β†’β†’| Demon |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| . |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:15 pm

l Mood ➀: Tired & in Pain l Location ➀: Hospital Wing l Company ➀: Sky, Lucius, and Silver l Item/s ➀: None

Ciri was appalled at what happened in front of her. First off, she wanted to punch Nemesis in his smug face, however he took his leave before she had the chance. Next time she saw him however, his teeth would meet the girls fist. Looking over to Sky, she wanted to run over and console him, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. Yennefer held the girl back, and Ciri stayed quiet.

Current Theme➀: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➀: Hmm... l Location ➀:Hospital Wing l Company ➀: Lucius, Ashe, Sky, Ciri, Silver? Nemesis. l Item/s ➀: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

Yennfer stayed silent the whole scene, and once the room was silent, she took a step forward. I understand Sky. Some people... some people choose not to see the truth because they are clouded by their own thoughts, their own feelings. That isn’t something that you can change, but you can change the next step you decide to take. Yes, you could have killed everyone in the school, including those I know and care for. But you didn’t. That is enough to show me and others that you have changed. Walking past Ciri, Yen approaches the boy, her heels clicked on the hard surface. You don’t have to have a plan. Hell my life changed so fast and I don’t have a plan. But I do have people that will stand by my side to help me through it. And so do you. Your mother, your father, me, Ciri, you have people that are willing to help you through this and what is yet to come. Yen smiled and placed a hand on the boys shoulder.

Current Theme ➀ ~My Daughter~

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Mood ➀: Stoic l Location ➀: Hospital Wing l Company ➀: Erwin, Yen Yen, Ciri, Skytherix l Item/s ➀: N/A
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

Lucius merely watched the scene unfold infront of him but what Nemesis said almost made the man burst out laughing, 'Then you'll rot away with us.~' The headmaster knows very well that Nemesis isn't in a good place at the moment and experiencing some emotions, he made a note to stop by his room and him a chocolate bar and a hot cup of coffee. He let the young adult be as the headmaster turned his focus back to his son who was done lashing out. He cocked his head to the side, "You are well now~?" he asked with his usual smile after his son letting out some steam.

Lucius continued to smile as Yennefer comforted Sky, and there was something she said which made his smile grew bigger, "And what yet to come indeed.~" he clapped. "Unlike you I have a plan...well, more like..we have a plan. But mostly she...you get me~?." he played on his words. Lucius decided to not speak out the details to Sky yet cause along with Nemesis he needs some time to cool off and rest after an eventful session he had before...'The prison~? Hmm...'

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Sorry if it's short >~<;;

Nightmares in Daydreams

Xx Yennefer xX

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

"Yes I'm fine..." Sky said with a calmer tone. He started to calm down a bit more as Yen had comforted him. He didnt know how she and others could forgive him so easily after what he has done...or maybe she didnt know what he has done before. When Lucius mentioned that he had a plan for the situation. The Demons wounds had stopped bleeding as much but he did nothing for it. Sky sighed at the fact that didnt really give any details into the plan but at the moment...he didnt really care either. When Lucius inquired about the Prison, Sky was happy to indulge. "Its were Nemesis keeps Demons and such that are a threat to this world. Its also where we fought Halak, The Angel that was created out of fear to destroy Divinoxia and subsequently myself as well. Before I devoured him, he spoke of how I would be killed and how I will be the cause of many deaths." Sky turned around and looked at everyone before going to a chair and sitting down.

βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Pissed but calm |
βˆ‘ Thoughts β†’β†’| ...../b] |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| . |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➀: Hmm... l Location ➀:Hospital Wing l Company ➀: Lucius, Ashe, Sky, Ciri, Silver? Nemesis. l Item/s ➀: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

Yennefer smiled as she watched Lucius and Sky speak. She could feel that Sky was much calmer, and that put her at ease. Smiling at Lucius and Sky, the woman walked back to the ashen haired girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. Come Ciri, we have training to do. And I think those two need to speak. Picking up the bags, Yen turns and blew a kiss to Lucius. She was kinda bummed that she would still have to wait to spend time with her fiancΓ©, but there wasn’t much she could do. Besides, Yen needed exercise.

Current Theme ➀ ~My Daughter~

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

l Mood ➀: Tired & in Pain l Location ➀: Hospital Wing l Company ➀: Sky, Lucius, and Silver l Item/s ➀: None

Ciri stayed quiet as Yen gave her speech. It made the girl feel, happy, and a little jealous. Given, Ciri never had to share her mother before. Smiling, the ashen haired girl perked up when she saw Yennefer walking back to her. Though, what the sorceress said shocked the girl. Train?! But it’s like midnight! Didn’t matter her protest, nothing was going to stop Yen. Waving to Sky, Ciri turned on her heels and followed her mother.

-Exits-

Current Theme➀: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:22 am

Mood ➀: Father l Location ➀: Hospital Wing l Company ➀: Son l Item/s ➀: N/A

Lucius raised one brow in confusion when Yennefer left with Ciri to go...train? But she just got here! His gazed turned to Sky then his mouth turned into an 'O' in realisation. The headmaster gladly took his chair went over Sky an sat next to him close, a little too close... At least knee touching level of close while he was wearing a cat like smile. "Demons and such that are a risk to the world...? Interesting." he commented. Lucius lazily stretched his arms out and crossed them over his chest, "But enough about killing and death for a second.~ I have a question for you~?" He looked over at his son still wearing the cat like smile, he cocked his head to the side. "What's your goal?" He asked, "Like~ Do you want to be scary like your mommy~? Or a headmaster like your daddy~~?" He said his part with a bit more enthusiasm. The man wanted to know Skytherix current position and which paths he took. Since he has changed his ways and didn't continue on his plans to kill him or set the school ablaze, what does he internal desire now?

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 am

Skytherix looked at Lucius with a very surprised look on his face. That question was something that no one has really asked him before. The surprise faded away and the demon lowered his gaze. "My goal...I...I dont know." Skytherix's voice was low and almost held a sad tone with in. "I had a plan...a goal but I dont know anymore. I dont want to disappoint my mother. I want to be someone she can be proud to call her son. Now I have you and...I dont know what to do, how to act, or how I should feel..." Sky looked back up to his father. "What should I do?" This was something that Sky never did. Asking for this kind of help was something he never did or felt like he had a choice in the matter.

βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Depressed and conflicted |
βˆ‘ Thoughts β†’β†’| ..... |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| . |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Lucius listened to his son's dilemma, the smiled when the younger male answered 'I want to be someone she can be proud to call her son.' The headmaster chuckled, "Well for one thing I must say is... Your such a mother's boy.~" he cooed. He couldn't really complain about that having not been able to be part of Sky's early childhood and provide a male role model. He has notice that his previous goal was highly influenced and desire for seeking deep satisfaction from his mother. "I know what you can do to make your father proud though.~" he patted his eyelashes.

"But let's think about mother first shall we." Lucius stayed silent as he thought about Sky's possible goals, his curved up lips turned into a straight line. The raven too couldn't answer that question, he turned his gaze to Skytherix. "Sky... You do know you have a choice in this right? Your goal can be anything you want it to be as long as it doesn't involve burning the school down... I'm surprised someone like you wanted to destroy it, with Thanatos I could understand." He said in cryptic, there are still a lot of things that are hidden in the dark. Lucius chuckled, "Forget about that.~ It's funny how human's discuss about goals they mostly talk about careers, dream house, cars, I'm guessing you desire far more than just being an actor or building a mansion on a country side. No, no, no~ all you want is to make mummy proud~? Which raises a question, what can make her say 'that's my son!'~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Listening carefully to what his father said, Sky thought of something that might just work. It went against everything he ever did but but things were much more different than before. "I think I have thought of something...No more killing...I just want to be a son...to you and mother. I dont need anything else, I just want to able to have parents...as stupid as it sounds." But there was something that Lucius said before most of this and now it was a question that begged for an answer. "What can I do to make YOU proud?"

βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Depressed and conflicted |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| Sorry for the short post! Im rushing to work Dx. |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:07 am

Lucius wore a Cheshire Cat grin, "Well I'm glad you ask.~ I have a list:
1. Become a professional actor and live your father's Hollywood dream.
2. Become a headmaster at Videl Academy. It's strictly a family tradition that only the Videls become headmaster and no one outside the family line. So let's say I have a twin sister one of us is supposed to stay behind while the other can live their broadway dream. (Sulky tone)
3. Build a time machine so your father can travel to the past and get his son baby pictures because Mommy didn't know how to operate a camera.
4. Search for a suitable wife that is going to bare your children. Nemesis has already covered that, he just needs to put a ring on it. Ciri said she doesn't want kids but I think she'll be willing to adapt. This is not an option. (Sharp tone)
5. Study the history behind your father's side and the academy. Did you know there is a Red Room(Dark Web kind) hidden somewhere in the school. You would very surprised what people will pay Β£1000 to Β£100000 to watch a live bloodbath.~ Sadly you are out of the killing business so let's move on. But quick note there is also th BDSM kind.~
6. Get good grades when I say 'good' I mean A*.(In the British system they say A*(Star) instead of A+). Not A... A*~! You can get into Oxford, Cambridge or Harvard with those kind of grades you know.~
7. Open the gate to Hell."

He provided his son list of choices unfortunately one of them wasn't really a choice but more of an order and another that he hadn't spilled a lot of detail like the rest.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: it's okay ^β€’^

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Listening to the relatively short list was somewhat overwhelming to the demon. He did take mental notes on the ones that he knew where somewhat possible for him to accomplish. "Well 2,5,6,7 I can do...4 is going to be difficult...I dont exactly have skills in talking with woman." Sky sighed heavily. Yea he did have a moment with Ciri but that was far different. He was very unlikely to find a wife with what he is. But if Nemesis managed to get a girl...then there might be some hope for Skytherix. Looking to his father, "I will see what I can do." Even though his face didnt show it, the tone Sky had was lighter tone than what it had been. The only problem Sky would have with all of this would be the guardian that would be trying to kill him...or would kill him. That started to ride very heavily in his mind.

βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Slightly Overwhlemed |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| . |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Lucius stared at his son like he grew a second head on his neck. "You... Don't have skills at talking to... women." He processed what he just heard and the off thing was, the man wasn't smiling. He placed a hand on Sky's shoulder still wearing that paralysed look, "You have the Videl charm... How can you not have that skill." He said in tone of a parent that is filled with disappointment but then he flashed a smile. "But we will take care of that little issue in no time.~ But the key secret is." He poked Sky's chest were his heart is located, "Just say what's in here.~ and you'll go far my dear boy." He answered with a clichΓ©. "And if you two are in a fight, listen what's in here." He ruffled Sky's hair. "Because you know in your mind, you are not going to win this fight." He expressed his wise words, then tapped Sky's cheek.

Lucius have his son some space then leaned back on his seat, "Is there anything else you wish to discuss.~ I'm all ears.~" he said as he glanced at the clock as it was getting late and WAY past his baby's(Sky's) bedtime. "I have a question though... What's wrong with option 3?" he narrowed his eyes. "You know I still have school magazine with your name on it." He said in a dead serious voice.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Lucius had asked Sky about option 3 and Sky gave him a glare in kind after hearing the magazine threat again. Sky was Demon not a scientist and Time Travel was something that was way beyond him. "I'm not a scientist. I dont believe are fond of abductions and forced into creating a time travel device for a Demon." Sky was giving hint that he was trying to avoid things that would make his reputation even worse than it was already. The demon was well aware that there was no way of clearing his name from what he had done but that was never his concern. He was still a demon and always would be. "I can put it on the list but dont expect anything."

βˆ‘ Current Feelings β†’β†’ | Slightly Overwhlemed |
βˆ‘ O.o.c β†’β†’| . |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Lucius happily clapped his hands, β€œExcellent. ~” he said. His ears perked up when he heard bird chirping sounds by the windowsill; he turned his head and notice that it was daylight already. β€œOh~ Morning already.” After he said that his smile instantly disappeared then he gave Skytherix a hard stare, β€œAfter this I expect you to go straight to bed, did you know that 80% to 90% of teenagers suffer from sleep deprivation. And I don’t want you to be one of them.” he lectured. His smile appeared once more on his face as he rose up from his seat and adjusted his blazer, β€œAnything else you want to say before you are tucked into bed.~”

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers