Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Sky raised an eyebrow to the 'tucked in for bed' comment. Its not like he actually needed sleep or anything. He could indeed sleep if he wanted too but it seemed that he no choice in the matter. Getting back to Lucius' question,
"I'm going to check up on Ciri before I get sleep. I'll see you later...father. I'll probably be hanging out in my room until I'm needed. The Fight with Halak disrupted my human form. So I'm stuck like this for quite some time." getting up from his chair, Sky waved to his father and disappeared into a shadow. He was going to see what Ciri was doing and be in room until Lucius or someone needed him.

-Exit-

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→|Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Freaks Remix |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its the weekend |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:54 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ashe, Lucius

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Thanatos walked into the hospital word and felt Lucius' presence but decided not notice him yet. He simply rushed to an empty bed and laid Ashe on top of it before staring at her unconscious body and started to think. What should he be doing next? His goals and motives haven't changed, he still wanted humans to live without fear and he felt like it was his duty, he wanted his kids, Ashe, the students and even Lucius to live peacefully without wars or blood, but he knew too much now. He knew the truth about Lucius and what he might be thinking. It broke his heart knowing all of it. He was angry and wanted nothing more than to beat up Lucius, he just needed to get things off his chest.

Thanatos clenched his fist tightly as it began to shake. After a few short moments, the tension in the air disappeared and there was nothing but silence. "Do you remember the story about the hotheaded p***k and the carefree idiot? Two kids who have nothing in common somehow became friends. Then their relationship evolved from friends into brothers, and it was all thanks to a single event that changed both of them. They 'matured' and changed, but I always wondered if they were still the p***k and the idiot." Thanatos chuckled at his last words, it brought back memories, probably his favorite.

Turning to face his old friend who might still be doubting if he was the real deal, and cracked his classic soft smile "You have no idea how good it is to see you again...I've seen things that show great promise, but we can discuss trivial matters later I need a doctor for Ashe. I hope you hired a good one this year...."

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:49 am
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Hospital Wing ♉Company: Bunny, Injured man ♎Feeling: Ashamed ♌Condition: Soaked

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ahnack had a hard time believing that anyone would be alive. People like Snow and Calian were both just too weak and dumb to survive yet somehow they were able to. Snow didn't know how to run away when in danger all she did was freeze and stay shocked. She had done it every single time Ahnack appeared and if it was any other predator they would have eaten her. Now the guy he was carrying was about the same height as him yet he was light that did make him a less appetizing meal but that also there was no strength in his muscles. Still he found himself wanting to protect these two from any harm that may befall them. "Hospital is close" Ahnack would say to Snow soon realizing that the blue haired girl was no longer with him. It made him a bit sad, while he hadn't liked her teasing he did enjoy her joyful spirit.

Upon arriving at the hospital Ahnack would be completely lost of what to do next and it showed. The bright lights and the beeping coming from the machines frightened him. It didn't help that his only memory of a hospital was when he was injured. Still he didn't run away instead he looked at Snow. "What...now?" He wanted to chew something, that always relaxed him but he had nothing to chew. Instead he found himself leaning towards Snow like scared puppy, that is if a puppy was 5'9 and reeked of blood. Which was slightly Calian's fault but mostly Ahnack's fault for having gone hunting before.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Words
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Mystiecat537
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:43 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Nervous, tired ¤ Thoughts: Where is the doctor?
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: N/A

════════════════════════════╝

Snow was quiet as she followed the black haired boy through the hallways. She was a little unsure if they were going in the right direction, but it seemed like the boy knew where he was going.. Hopefully.. He could also be leading them to somewhere else, since this wasn't exactly the way the headmaster had told her to go. She frowned as her gaze fell on Calian. His condition was worrying.. There wasn't anything she could do for him right now. The best thing was to get to the hospital as soon as possible. "Okay.." And a few moments later, they arrived at the correct door. She recognized what it was on sight. She let out a relieved sigh as she moved to push open the door and go inside with both males.

The first thing she did was put down her bags by the door, where she thought they would be out of the way. She was so tired.. She just stood there for a few moments, until the boy spoke to her. She blinked and looked at him, noticing that he looked very nervous, almost scared. It took her a few seconds to answer. "Put him on a bed. Gently, please." She gestured towards the nearest empty bed as she turned to take a few steps towards it as well. She hadn't immediately noticed that there were other people there, but she did spot them as she looked around. Two men, one embracing the other, and there was a woman on one of the beds. The woman looked to be unconscious.. More importantly, the rabbit could see blood on her face and clothes.

"Ah.. What happened to her?!" Snow asked in alarm as she rushed over to the strange woman's bedside. While she had cause to worry about Calian, he should be pretty much stable, so this woman would take priority now. "How long has she been unconscious?" She asked while gently taking the woman's right arm to check her pulse. "Is one of you the doctor..?" She really hoped so.. She was too tired for this. It had been at least a day since she last slept.. Longer even. She could see the morning sunlight streaming steadily through the windows. The exhaustion this lack of rest brought was evident in her tired eyes and the fact that she wasn't quite.. Steady on her feet. She decided that she was just going to have to deal with this and then she could go take a very long nap..

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:09 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Hospital Wing ♉Company: Bunny, Injured man ♎Feeling: Ashamed ♌Condition: Soaked

When ordered to put down the man on the bed Ahnack was more than glad to do so. Not doing it as gently as Snow would have liked he would instantly curl up into a ball and cover his nose. The smell was making his eyes water not only that but the walls and noises were bringing up bad memories. He hated being in the hospital wing but at the same time he was too overwhelmed to try and leave. The only thing he could do was get close to Snow the only person that would give him a sense of comfort. Like a lost child he would cling on to her arm and walk with her to the other patients.

Very unlike a child he would start to softly growl when they neared the other people. He didn't understand why Snow would go up to someone who could potentially attack and kill her. After all she was small and weak looking. Something that he was making himself look like. If he was going to protect her then he would have to be more confident. Standing up straight he would let go of her arm and glare at the others. However the beeping noise coming from the machines scared him back. Going behind Snow he would wrap his arms under her arms and start to gently nibble at her ears. "Bunny...I don't like it here" Ahnack said nervously. Finding comfort in gently bitting at her ears and being close to her.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Words
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Mystiecat537
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Mood ➤: Doctor l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius was about to scoot to his Sleeping Beauty until an all too familiar smurf appear along with a werewolf. He stood there as he watched Thanatos carrying Ashe to one of the empty hospital beds. His red eyes travelled down when he notice that Thanatos’ fist were shaking… 'Is he having a seizure or something?’ he can feel the tension in the air until Thanatos broke the silence. The headmaster listened to his old friend’s story obviously about the two of them when they were younger, ‘Friends into brothers.’ This caused Lucius to stare at the bluenette in a certain way like he was ill. Well…the man did came back from the dead, reminiscing old memories. Lucius didn’t show how he really felt about the brother comment cause he is not 100% sure if this is the Real Thanatos…or not. “You say that yet you can’t even give your dear brother a hug!?...It’s fine.” The raven turned his head and pouted sadly over the lack of ‘affection’.

Lucius blinked when he asked about a doctor, “But of course you ‘idiot’.~ The best one in all of Europe…Me~!” when he said that two newcomers appear, he turned his head “And the Bunny Nurse has finally arrived. Did my directions helped~?” He smiled happily. When she started asking question after question Lucius gestured his hand for the woman to calmed down, “Question 1 and 2 can be answered by the lady’s fiancé.~” he pointed at the blue haired man. “Question 3, well…No. I'm the boss and this WAS my lovely personal assistant."
Lucius stared in amusement when he saw a raven haired standing behind the Nurse and nibbling on her…ear? “Hmm~ Snowy~? Got a bae already~?” he tried his best adapt the modern dictionary. “As for this troublesome young lady here, I’m not a doctor but I may provide some assistance.~” walked over to the side of the bed and examined the patient, “What’s wrong with her~?” he looked up and smiled at Thanatos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:54 am

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:20 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver and Sayuri Mood: In pain - Location: Bridge

User Image

Being moved to the hospital wing, holding his ribs, Chuckling a little at the comment. "Gives you the chance to be my knight in shining armor." Tapping his helmet the piece of armor coming off. "That thin was not in a good mood." Taking off more pieces of armor the bruises could be seen across his chest and stomach. "Did the kids get away?

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:06 pm

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Hospital? l Company ➤: Mark & Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Fenrir

The woman really didn’t know what was happening. One moment she was using the last of her strength to attack the beast, and the next she was... in a hospital? The wolf looked around still in attack mode, and didn’t really enjoy her new surroundings. She jumped up and on one of the beds, and flashed her rather large fangs at who had brought her there. Her snarls calmed down when she saw Mark and Silver, and also the bed breaking beneath her large body made her calm down a bit. However, she realized that the students weren’t there with them. This caused the wolf to bolt towards the window as if she wanted to break it and go back out.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Medical Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time for business |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome and "Tea" |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark, Sayuri, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

SIlver had gone to one of the few places she knew in the school. The Hospital wing was also the place she brought Yennefer. Mark of course having some of the silliest things to say even in his condition. "Hopefully you get to be mine some day....ah HEY Sayuri! You leap out that window young lady I and swear I will ground you like no mother has ever done! The kids were gone when I got there. I saw couple running back towards the school through the garden on my way to the woods." Silver walked over to Sayuri and was ready to make a helluva lot of portals. "Sayuri, you need your rest. I will go out there myself and make sure all the kids are safe. Thats what I'm here for. You are in no condition to help anyone if you die." Now this woman had a lot on her plate. Patrolling the woods and trying to keep an eye on Yen. What a Day this was going to be. Not to mention she wanted her date...alive along with the woman she considered her daughter.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:23 pm
{Mark}{West}

User Image

Wincing he moved back a little, the bruising going down a little. Placing the plates back on he took off, only to return with pizza. Returning with a slice in hand he began to eat, his body starving from the fight. Eating a slice and going to another. The speedster felt better with food in him. "Good... I don’t know how much longer I would last in that fight." Finishing another slice of pizza he looked to Sayuri. "Calm down, have a slice, the Silver Haired beauty has a point."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:19 pm

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Hospital? l Company ➤: Mark & Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

The large wolf heard Silver tell her to quit it, and even though she was heavily against it, she nodded and walked away from the window. Good thing too because her energy was wearing down, and the wolf had just made it to one of the beds before changing back into a human. Quickly, Sayuri got on the bed and covered her naked body with the sheets. What... was that thing...?

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Medical Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time for business |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome and "Tea" |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark, Sayuri, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver placed a hand on her hip and sighed. Thankfully, Sayuri listened and didnt rush head long into Death's grasp. "I'm not totally sure, but I have a guess or two. That is currently irrelevant. Right now I have a two injured that need attention." Mark seemed to be in the better shape of the two, so the Demon decided that Sayuri was the main focus. Silver was now walking over to Sayuri and pulled a seat next to the bed. Motioning for Sayuri to lay down, "This is going to sting hun...a lot. " Okay so Silver may have been overestimating the pain that Sayuri would feel.

The Demon Lord formed a black sphere in her hand and pushed it into one of the wounds on Sayuri's body. The Chef wouldnt feel any pain but it would very weird as Shadows crawled underneath her skin and blocked and closed off any wounds to help with healing. "I did this for the Headmasters Wife to save her. Apparently it works very well." Looking over to Mark, "I would be resting and you're next"

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:59 pm
{Mark}{West}

User Image

Continiuing his pizza feast Mark looked to Silver. "Well Nurse, will you kiss it better?" Taking off the helmet to give a wink. His short red hair standing up from all the friction. "Hellllllo Nurse." Giving another wink as he held his side. It was still bruised, and still hurt, but it was healing. "How are you feeling Sayuri? Anything broken?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:20 pm

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Hospital? l Company ➤: Mark & Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

To be completely honest, Sayuri was pretty sure that the black orb like thingy was going to hurt much worse then it did....but then again she had just gotten the crap beat out of her. It did feel weird however...like bugs crawling underneath her skin. As Mark spoke, the chef slowly turned her gaze to him and nodded her head. I think just a few ribs... I can move everything else with not too much trouble... To demonstrate, Sayuri lifted her arm up and winced in pain, slowly putting it back down. Ok...maybe my arm too...Thank you so much Silver... Looking at the woman, the chef gave her a faint smile.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items