Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Medical Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time for business |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome and "Tea" |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark, Sayuri, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

As Sayuri thanked Silver, the Demon Lord leaned over and hugged the woman. Taking care not to cause anymore pain, it was a weak hug. Silver went back to finishing her Shadow transfusion. Once she was finished, "No problem dear. Next time. Call me before you decide to fight the demonic forces of evil blah blah blah." Silver gave Sayuri a small chuckle and smile...considering she was the Major lord of Hell at the current moment.

Standing up, Silver walked over to Mark who was continuing to pull these silly and cute comments. They made her laugh which was a plus. The woman thought of something and figured that Mark would probably not seeing this coming. Strolling right up to Mark, Silver placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him right on the lips. It was a short kiss but a kiss nonetheless. "Does it feel better now?" Silver had a sly grin and took a few steps back to find a chair so she could continue prepping for another transfusion...if needed.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:01 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver and Sayuri Mood: In pain - Location: Bridge

User Image

Nodding as he watched Sayuri move with some discomfort he felt a little bad. "We did get lucky." With Silver walking over and kissing him Mark chuckled a little. "A little better, maybe I could get some more." Placing a hand on her waist with a gave a cheesy smile. He leaned back a little in the bed, he was still wincing a little. "Are you sure you aren’t medicine?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Hospital? l Company ➤: Mark & Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri was to speak, but she immediately stopped when she saw what happened in front of her. Silver kissed this man?! Now, there were many things that Sayuri was feeling; shock for one, Silver never mentioned a man in her life. Second was disappointment, mainly due to the night they shared together the woman thought they might have had something there... guess not. Why didn’t Silver tell her... weren’t they close? Disappointed eyes gazed at the window and the woman noticed it was morning. Sachi... I need to go. Thank you very much Silver. The chef got up quickly and took her leave. She mainly didn’t want Silver yo sense her emotions because Sayuri had many in play.... but the reality was Sachi needed her mother.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:33 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital l Company ➤: ??? l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Where was her office again?! Aurora hurried down the long halls of Videl as sh finally found the hospital wing. Opening the doors, the doctor found two others in the ward and she blinked. A-are you two injured? Are you both ok? she asked as she approached the two others. Crap... I forgot my bags!!!

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:54 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time for business |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark, Sayuri, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver watch Sayuri leave the hospital and wasnt sure what caused this. As long as the woman was leaving to get rest...it was fine. She would have to check up on Sayuri later. With Mark enjoying his kiss, Silver gave him a grin. "You'll have to work for them if you want them." It was shortly after that statement that someone entered. They seemed young and...angelic. This slightly disgusted her. Silver still held a disdain for those of the heavens...or anyone with high heavens ancestry. "He is hurt. I am perfectly fine." Silver's voice was nonchalant. She wasnt going to pick a fight with the girl or anything like that. Though with the doctor here, Mark did not get the shadow treatment. the Demon stood up from her chair and walk around to make sure to stay out of the doctors way.

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:29 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver and Sayuri Mood: In pain - Location: Bridge

User Image

Watching Sayuri go he frowned a little, hoping she would be okay. Though he would chuckle as Silver said he'd have to work for another kiss. "Ah rats, not even a sample?" He teased as the nurse came into wing. "I mean... the coloring is going down, my armor took the brunt of the attack." Taking off his armor pieces once more so the nurse could see. "I am getting hungry though, but I do burn off a lot of energy so..." He shrugged as some bruising could still be seen. "Could be worse."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Aurora listened to the two speak and when the man removed his armor to show the doctor his body, she approached him closely. Examining his body, she reached out and touched one of the bruises. Make sure you put cold conpresses in the bruises. If they start to swell then that is a bigger problem so make sure you watch for that. Also apply some vitamin E onto the skin~ Actually... The doctor looked around till her eyes fell onto a cabinet that contained a bunch of small vials. Looking at them all, she found what she wanted in the very back. Walking back over to the man, she held out the vial. Here you go~ Vitamin E~ Looking to Silver, she smiled.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:36 am

Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Key
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Kazi skidded through hall to hall until he came to a complete stop when they made it to their destination. He found they were only a few people inside, all them adults which relieved the wolf quite a bit that there were no students near Shinda’s condition. His eyes perked up when he heard the school bell ring, guess he would go back to teaching in a later time until he is sure that Shinda won’t pull a stupid stunt like that again. Kazi went to one of the hospital beds and laid Shinda there carefully. “Assistants please! We have a student that has potential critical injuries.” He yelled out for assistant. He notice a woman with blonde hair which instantly remind him of Lilith… He wondered if she’s the doctor and not along take care of people physically… but also spiritually.
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Nightmares in Daydreams

mystiecat537

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:19 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | "Content" |
∑ Thoughts →→| ugh...Angels... |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark, Sayuri, Doc, Wolfman, Fox Girl |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

When the Doctor started to apply something to Mark's skin and smiled at her, Silver gave her a fake smile in return. She was helping...and now a fellow employee. Part of Silver wanted to just rid herself of this person...but she had made a vow. Now that option was no longer available to her. Silver was just going to have to deal with people she would not like. When Kazi burst into the room holding a bloodied girl, Silver let out a really heavily sigh. "Mark my dear, please do try and keep yourself in one piece. I'm looking forward to out little date~" The Hell Lord said with a soft smile. This was now about the time where Silver figure it was time for her to leave. "I'm going to find and keep an eye on the headmaster's Wife. You'll know where to find me... or maybe I'll come by and check up on you~" The woman didnt kiss him, but Silver placed her hands gently on each cheek as she said good bye.

Kazi had now set the student on the bed and was calling for assistance. This Doctor was about to have her work cut out for her. Silver made a Rift and left the Hospital Wing.

-Exit-

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 pm

The woman with silver hair was a bit...cold to her....but the angel didnt think too much of it. To be honest, her attention was quickly averted once a rather tall and handsome looking man entered the room. Sadly, he was not there for chit chat. Eh? An injured student?! Quick, take me to them! Making sure to grab a few items (alcohol, bandaged, a needle and thread, etc) Aurora ran to the exit quickly motioning for the tall man with the purple hair to lead her to the injured student.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:40 pm
Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞ S - Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula followed after the teacher and when he got there they were not alone. Other people, he remembered from that scene in the forest it was disturbing, but it relieved his mind to see them alive. His attention was back to the teacher as he yelled for help, but then he felt something else powerful...demonic. A woman with white hair, and unnatural glow to her, she was gone as soon as they had arrived speaking to the speedster.'' That power is out of this world'' he thought and it made him smile a fight with her he wonder how he would fair. ''Hm she'd probably destroy us both'' dust devil said without a care speaking the truth.That made the demon grimace, he was tired of being outclassed at every turn! Though he was turning that anger into determination he had to surpass all the adults here and make his own way. Looking at Shinda he put his own problems aside to take her hand into his hand for support. '' They will patch you up in no time Shinda just hang in there you're strong'' his tone of voice is encouraging and softly the sadness was sort of setting in on him.

◉Off in his own little world, he almost forgot the scent of someone else it was hard to describe, but it had a name to it would be motherly. Letting go of Shinda hand and promising to return in a bit he took off to find the source. Then she was there in all her glory nurse talking to the speedster so caught up missed her! The demon taps her on the shoulder to get her attention. Caligula felt strange he was blushing despite his best interest, but damn she is hotter than hellfire. Remembering Yuki he simmered down '' My friend needs your help'' he blurted out not trying to look at her large breast.'' What she doesn't know won't hurt her'' the dust devil snickered.

Demonic Energy: 230%- 75=155

♍ OOC:

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. He's wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Serious yet concern also determined
♍Location: Hospital wing
♍Thoughts:''shinda....''
♍Company: Shinda, Kazi,Mark,Aurora
♍ Items: cell phone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:12 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver and Sayuri Mood: In pain - Location: HW

User Image

Getting the Vitamin E the speedster applied some to the bruise. It was fading because of his gifts but still there. With students filling beds Mark jumped up. "I'm going to do my rounds. If you need help send me a message." In an instant his armor was back on. Giving a wave he took off, leaving a breeze and blue streak in his wake.

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Kazi had rushed Shinda to the Medical wing. After she was laid down on one of the beds inside the the Hospital Room, that was when everything finally started to sink in. The adrenaline was now wearing off and the go lucky attitude the Kitsune had was wearing away with it. Shinda's breathing was now more shallow and short as her chest was in great pain. It was the same pain she felt after the fight with Ifrit during her trial. Her Arm however she hadnt broken since she was in Middle School.

Shinda could feel someone holding her hand. She had closed her eyes and could hear other voices but what they said was all mumbled to together. She was too focused on trying not to scream.

∑Location →→| Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | In Pain |
∑ Thoughts →→| Okay...now things hurt...|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Yzarkos' Scythe |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Old Wounds -> Slash marks on chest and broken Right Arm
Sorry I had her health and energy mixed up...
|

∑ Energy →→| 61% |
∑ Health →→| 40% |

∑ Yokai Gauge
||█ █ █ █ █ | █ █ █ █ █||

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:56 pm

The poor student...she looked as if she had gotten into a really bad fight! Appearing to the girls side, the doctor began to work her magic...literally! Placing her hands on the girls wounds, Aurora began to whisper a prayer like incantation. Her hands began to glow a beautiful gold, and those who were watching would notice that the kitsune's wounds were slowly beginning to heal up. It would take some time, but it was working! Sadly, the drawback was pretty harsh to the angel, and her clothes slowly began to grow soaked in blood in a similar spot to where the students injures were. That was the disadvantage of the woman powers...empathetic healing. However if the student was getting better that was all that mattered to the angel. There we go.... its ok...take deep breaths.... you're going to be fine~

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:43 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Exhausted, worried ¤ Thoughts: Where is it..?
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: N/A

════════════════════════════╝

Snow did her best to keep up with the two men, but she couldn't help lagging behind. She didn't have the energy to keep up with them. At least she knew where they were all going. That simplified matters. Her steps slowed to as brisk a walk as she could keep up. Her right hand reached out to run along the walls at her side, to help steady her balance as she went. She was feeling a touch unsteady.. Her attention soon became focused intently ahead of herself. Specifically, getting to her destination. She felt so tired now.. During the day, her energy always dropped so sharply to the point of near exhaustion. Right now, she would normally be trying to sleep.. Not walking around the school. She would probably spend the day napping in the hospital wing again. It seemed like she rarely used her own room, except to pop in once a day or so for fresh clothes and a shower.

It was, luckily, not too long a walk to the hospital. She arrived several minutes after they had, slipping through the doors into the large, airy room. Her eyes dully scanned over the room, quickly spotting the doctor.. Like Snow, she was new here, though the rabbit had arrived earlier in the year. She was just grateful that there was a doctor in the school now. The men were also obvious.. And the injured girl. She was on one of the beds, with the doctor attending to her. "I might have.. Something that can help.." She quietly said to no one in particular as she walked over to the desk she had left her bag by. Her hands carefully opened it before she began looking through it.. There was a certain level of organization, but sometimes items could get shifted around a bit. She didn't immediately see what she was looking for.. She was sure she had made more since she had arrived.. So where was it? She suddenly paused, her lips parting in a wide yawn that she covered with one hand, then she opened the bag a bit wider while squinting into it.

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items