Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:41 pm
Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞ S - Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ The speed guy was up and gone in a flash ''Guess that guy is stronger than I thought'' it was no surprise that he is a guardian after all. Snapping back to reality Caligula looked down at Shinda. Pain racked her he could tell and he squeezed her hand, he began to whisper soothingly to her. Telling her that the pain will be all over soon that help had arrived at last! Then came the healer at last, but her healing method perplexed the demon. It was like she is transferring Shinda wound on to herself. Just like an angel to do something so selfish, he thought of Yuki at that moment.'' She is going to be alright but what about you?'' he said harshly too harshly then he wanted to, but the concern in his tone could not be ignored. Dust-Devil words cut into his mind '' What an insane ability foolish what use is it if the healer is getting destroyed in the end?'' he had a point, but Caligula paid him no mind.

◉ He already voices his concern as the rabbit woman was here as well. Muttering to herself about having something in her bag to help his hope soared greatly then fell dead all in a few seconds. Caligula expression was this =.= then sigh looking back at SHinda hopefully she could see his warm smile. The demon could be soft, he learns to get in touch his feelings more thanks to Yuki.

Demonic Energy: 230%- 75=155

♍ OOC:

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. He's wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Serious yet concern also determined
♍Location: Hospital wing
♍Thoughts:''shinda....''
♍Company: Shinda, Kazi,Mark,Aurora,Snow
♍ Items: cell phone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Key
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

The bell rang, it was break time already?!? Laziness let out a low groan that his students didn't get anything out from him. Though he did hope they had at least gotten got some work done out of their way like studying music theories, experimenting with musical instruments, finish conducting their own songs and etc. And not spending the whole hour sleeping in class or just sat on their desk doing nothing or even worst... Ditch his class mid way!

Kazi managed to pull his thoughts away from school work and focus the situation at hand. He watched the doctor at work and had taken an interest to him about the process of the healing... That was until he tore his eyes away from Shinda then landed on the blonde doctor. His mouth hang only for a second when he saw blood don on the doctor! "WHAT?!" He exclaimed in utter shock though there was a hint of frustration. He thought it was going to be easy as one two three but... He guess it's more complex than that in the woman's case. "Da! what he said!" Agreeing with the male student at the doctor's current condition now. His pointy ears perked up when he overheard the bunny nurse might have something to help with this situation.

Kazi was up straight in attention and almost hovered over her to see what she will pull out. His facial expression changed to the same face Caligula was wearing except it was like this =_e unamused by the medical service. He snapped his fingers infront of the buddy's face, "Wakey, wakey, the sun is still up." He had a feeling she was a normal type of bunny. A sly smile grace upon his attractive face, "Just a heads up... I don't remember the last time I ate rabbit...and I haven't ate breakfast or dinner last night so... when you wake up and you are missing a leg you'll.know." He said warned casually, hopefully those words will keep her eyes open.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

mystiecat537

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital l Company ➤: ??? l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

The woman worked, even with all these people hovering over her and watching her every move. When the boy (and the rather tall and buff man) asked her if she was going to be alright, Aurora didnt respond immediately. Instead, she continued to heal the girl until the wound was completely closed and she was no longer in any real danger of death. Standing up, she walked over and grabbed some bandages, proceeding to wrap her new wounds up. Ill be fine, this is my power...I transfer wounds to myself... but no matter how severe I have yet to die. Ill be alright. Do either of you know what in the world happened to have a girl like her in this bad of shape? Looking around waiting for an answer from any of the people in the room.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:48 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Frightened, still exhausted ¤ Thoughts: Where is it..?
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: Healing potion

════════════════════════════╝

Snow was entirely unaware of the reactions of the two males. Her ears were pinned back as she rummaged through her bag. Where was it? She could have sworn it was right there at the top.. Everything else was pretty well organized, so why was this being the problem? A few moments of digging around later and she finally found it. "Ah ha!" Her hand withdrew with a small vial that was slightly longer than her middle finger. The base was about an inch across, with it only narrowing at the mouth for the lid. Somehow it had slipped down near the bottom of the bag. Maybe she should get one of those boxes people use to store these little bottles in.. But there wasn't enough space inside her bag for that. Her features briefly set into a tired smile, before snapping fingers in front of her face distracted her. Her eyes focused on this, ears perking up for a moment at the noise.

It was slow going, her eyes following the hand up to its arm, then towards the person's face. Oh, it was the werewolf. Her fingers curled gently over the potion as she looked at him, blinking several times with her features set into dull confusion. This did not change even when he said he didn't remember when he last ate rabbit. Why would that matter..? In her tired state, her mind didn't draw the obvious conclusion that he was threatening about eating her. Even then, it took a few moments to sink in. That confused look quickly transformed into one of shock and horror at the suggestion that he would eat *her*. She was a person! "W-what!?!! That's.." She stepped back away from him, and the others.. She was so fixated on this seeming threat that she didn't notice what was happening with the doctor.. Perhaps if she was more awake, but at the moment it was far easier for her to focus on what was right in front of her.

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 am
User Image
User Image

Everything happened so fast. As the doctor healed/transferred wounds from Shinda to herself, the Kitsune went from feeling nothing but pain to nothing....well comparatively. Shin was still sore but the sudden change finally hit her bodies limit. The girl tensed up then relaxed as her body decided now was the best time to sleep. For the time being, Shinda was safe from doing anything stupid.

∑Location →→| Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | *Out Cold* |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Out Cold*|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Yzarkos' Scythe |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 70% |
∑ Health →→| 90% |

∑ Yokai Gauge
||█ █ █ █ █ | █ █ █ █ █||

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:25 am
Jane Bathory

Hospitals were a wonderful place. Almost everyone inside of them were miserable and sleeping. A dark blue mist slithered it's way inside the hospital wing using the distraction one patient was causing to move to a different sleeping patient. A 15 year old freshman who had fallen down a flight of stairs. Other than a sprain ankle and a couple of bruises the boy would be fine. The mist sinking inside the patient's body. The boy would slowly shift in the hospital bed, his head twitch periodically as beads of sweat would start to form in his forehead. The kid muttering about chocolate pudding only to start screaming and shaking in bed yet not waking up from what appeared to be a nightmare. Then silence. The kid still sweating up a storm but whatever caused his screaming had stopped. If checked upon by anyone there wouldn't appear to be any medical reason for his sudden screams of agony. However magically there did appear to be a human aura being enveloped by a more sinister aura. The kid still asleep and whimpering would give an occasional twitch.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 am

Hair on her skin started to stick up as Aurora felt a new presence. Looking to the doorway, she noticed another student. Was she also hurt? Taking a few steps over to the doorway, she noticed that a student seemed to be uncomfortable in his sleep. Walking over, she changed his towel and placed a cool one on his head before proceeding to the doorway. Hello there, is everything alright? Are you hurt?

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:06 pm
Jane Bathory

Just to the left of the doorway was a red haired girl slumped on the side of the wall. A muffled chortle would escape hers hands that covered her mouth. Tilting her head to the side to get a good look of the lady talking to her. Only to get a good eyeful of under her skirt. Jane let out a lethargic chuckle as her hands fell to the side. "Hello nurse." With a smirk on her face, Jane stood up and placed a cigarette in her mouth. "I'm doing perfectly fine. Had myself a good laugh. Chocolate pudding ha that's hilarious." Looking relaxed yet confident, Jane loved to tread the line between being caught and being free. "Just a concern citizen. Heard some noise and went to go investigate. Is everything alright in there?" Looking over the nurses head to look inside the room, doing her best to sell that she hadn't already been in the room. Jane was curious how gullible the nurse she could be the perfect person to pull pranks on.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:51 pm

The student had an interesting look to her... kind like rock punk? What was more interesting was that the girl seemed to be amused... by what was happening? I see... well it’s good to know that you are alright. We just have a few injured here and a few sick.. nothing I can’t hanlse~ Aurora noticed the stick hanging from the girls mouth and she shook her head in disapproval. P-please not here... She shifted uncomfortably

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:25 pm
Jane Bathory

I. It was singular. School of this grandeur and size often had more nurses. Or maybe Jane was reading too much into her sentence. "No yeah. You seem like a proper lady." Snickering at the her own use of the word lady. "I'm sure you can handle it. Names Jane. I'll probably see you in a couple of decades." Wiggling the cigarette in her mouth and extending her hand for a handshake. Jane knew the negative ramifications of smoking, if she was a human but she isn't. And she wondered if the nurse could tell she wasn't. Noticing the nurse's displeasure with cigarette, a smirk formed in the corner of her lips. With her free hand she pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette, taking a deep breath, and letting out a puff of smoke directly in her face. "Sorry what was that?" Giving a look of confusion and innocence even after rudely puffing smoke at her.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Aurora tilted her head to the comment the girl made... something seemed odd. Another few decades? W-what do you mean another few decades miss Jane? Sadly, the girl was definitely not polite in any sense. Aurora closed her eyes at the puff of smoke being blown in her face, and when her eyes opened back up they weren’t their normal blue, they were a purple like glowing color. P-please put that out... her eyes flowed more intensely as she shifted her position.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 pm
Jane Bathory

Jokes weren't funny when they were explained but it appeared the nurse needed explaining. "Lung cancer. Smoking. You're a nurse. Couple of decades. Man do I need to spell it out for you?" Eyebrow raised, Jane's interest was peaked at the sudden change of eye color however was not amused at being told to put it out. "Chill out. I paid for them. I'm not letting them go to waste." Putting the lighter back in her pocket and taking her hand back. Continuing to blow puffs of smoke up in the air and away from her face but still looking directly at her while doing so. Challenging the nurse to try and stop her. After all got big of a threat could a person of medicine be.

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:27 am

The student was definitely rude, but Aurora didn’t want to start any conflicts, especially with all the students who were already injured. Taking in a deep breath, she shook her head and thought for a moment. If she had the ability to use water this would be easy,.. but sadly this wasn’t the case. I’ll ask one more time... please put it out... The doctor thought it would be ok to give the girl one more chance before doing something drastic.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:42 pm
Jane Bathory

The nurse was sticking to her guns. "Psh whatever." Keeping the cigarette in her mouth, Jane would saunter away. Giving the nurse a mean look, glaring with her eyes and scowling with her face. Of course Jane wasn't done with the nurse who didn't shake her hand nor gave her name. Watching her back waiting for the moment the nurse headed back into infarmery before she could start having a lot more fun.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:36 pm

This girl was so much work...Aurora let out a sigh and she turned back around and started to walk back to those who were in need. What was wrong with this girl? Did she have some deep seeded issues? Parental problems? Who knew...

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers