Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Pain l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

H-haha it sounds like you were a rough kid to handle....I understand the forbidden magic part though...I practiced black magic and that was forbidden...but so is pre-marital sex, and that's a stupid rule too. How many of there were you? I went to a school to learn magic. I gave up so much to do so. Yen had broken out into a cold sweat, and was breathing heavily. She had most of the wounds cauterized, but there was still one big deep one to go.

Yennefer put the rolled sheet back into her mouth and began to work her magic. The smell of burnt skin was not helping the situation, but she was so close.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:02 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin started thinking of what else he can tell. One thing came to mind but he didn't think it was interesting. "I'm the Librarian here, thank god the position was open I don't think I can handle teaching......Wanna know something mildly interesting, I had no intention of staying here for another year I came here to spend some time with an old friend called Thanatos but when I came here he was already dead.....That reckless b*****d" Rohnin gave a quick glance to Ashe when he said, friend, he knew about their relationship before Thanatos even knew since every time they met he wouldn't stop talking about her. "Ever since I got the news I decided to stay......This place grows on you."
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:36 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Pain l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Hmmmmm...the librarian huh? Sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands huh? She had finally finished cauterizing her wounds, the worst par t was over. Yen's hands began to glow a blue and her now burned skin began to "regenerate". Who was this Thanatos? Was he a teacher here?

Yennefer's skin and wound slowly were covered, for it would take a long time for it to naturally heal up. She kept going to make sure there was no muscle failure, or nerve damage.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:28 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Thanatos was a student here who eventually became Lucius' vice-headmaster" Rohnin sat back up as he continue his explanation "I met him fourteen years ago when he "Discovered" our little village, believe it or not, he was the first person in over a thousand years to discover our little home, without him I would've been lost when I got exiled.Unfortunately, All I know about his death is that he got reckless and ended up dying."
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:37 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Oh my... that sounds horrible...I'm sorry that this happened.... Yennefer's back was completely healed. She rubbed her shoulders and sighed. There we go, all done. That was harder then I thought it was going to be...Thank you so much for helping me and keeping me awake~ Yen proceeded to pull her shirt back on. She was gonna need to swing by her room to get a new shirt...she couldn't go to class with a bloody shirt.

I hope I have enough time for more coffee as well.... Yen rotated her body and stood off the hospital bed in front of Rohnin. Well, I hope to see you again soon, but I must hurry and prepare for class. Thank you once again~ Ashelia! Tonight ill come visit you in your room! See you then~

And with that Yen smiled at both Ashelia and Rohnin and took her leave.

-Exit-

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia listened to the conversation between Yen and Ronin. Though Ronin's comment on how Thanatos died angered her slightly. Instead of making a big deal out of it. Ashe instead...fell asleep. Not having slept, Ashe had fallen asleep in the hospital wing. It was only when the second bell rang that Ashe woke up with a startled look. "s**t! s**t s**t s**t! Like a dog that just woke up and was still trying to figure out which leg was what, Ashe grabbed her sword and half ran into the door jam. Bouncing off of i, she shook her head trying to wake up and then ran down the hall. She needed to try and Nemesis. She figured she give Lucius a break. Though at the moment, she needed ALL her clothes.

-Exits-

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| I have sooo much to do...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace,
Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Jacket(zipped) Shorts |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Ronin could have fun with a sleeping Ashe xDD |

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:13 am
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Hospital Bed l Company ➤: Playboy Model l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: None)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-Dreamscape-
Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful land, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored. It's neither heaven nor hell, the world of oblivion well that's what she thought it was. Yuki, had her hands behind her back kicking the pale white sand while walking to particular no where. She wore a just plain white dress and everything was bare; no metal boots, headphones, etc. She stared up at the black sky and saw the moon shine all it's glory adding a sense of tranquility and serenity. She stopped for a while and stare at the beauty of the moon. She closed her dark blue eyes basking herself from the aura of the moon until her body went numb.

-Reality-
Yuki slowly opened her eyes and analysed her surroundings, she looked to the side and didn't show any emotion to the surprising sight of a PlayBoy Model reading a PlayGirl magazine. She sat up from her hospital bed. She didn't know how to react to the sight but just stared at the redhead female, tilted her head to the side for a better view at the mysterious woman's face. Her ears perked up when she heard the last school bell, this reminded her she had to practice for the choir tonight. She reached out and poked the magazine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:26 am
User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ Yuki

Mood▬ Happy/Excited

Items▬ Magazine

OOC▬ Yes she wants to be called mommy.......She's serious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I don't get humans....Why is this considered taboo or even bad?! He looks so tasty!" Hyryla's attention was caught when someone poked the magazine, Hyryla stopped "reading" and looked at the young girl. "Oh you're finally up, good good." Hyryla crossed her legs before resting her elbow on her knee and her head on her hand. "You pack one mean punch young lady, I was almost in your place." Hyryla started giggling as she remembered the fight, Nemesis tasked her with the job of looking after this young lady, and she thought it was funny. "Don't worry your pretty little head about what happened today, it wasn't really...It was all an illusion." Hyryla got up and laid down on the bed next to the girl before holding her close almost squeezing the life out of her. "YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND LOST! You're like a lost puppy!" Hyryla had a weakness to broken things and thought they were cute and wanted nothing more than to help fix them, She viewed them as her mini projects. "I'm Hyryla your new caretaker. My name might be difficult, so why don't you call me Big sis, or just sister.....Oh no, I got it, why don't you call me mommy! Yes I like the sound of that!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:22 am
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Hospital Bed l Company ➤: Mommy? l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: None)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki blinked, the blinked the woman looked like one of her music classmates, Ciri strangely. The angel stared at the red-head blankly when she explained the little event back at the dojo was only an...illusion. Remembering the event she does know whether to cry her heart out or kill the woman on the spot. She only stared. Illusion or not, she was mental scarred/traumatized/unstable/sick for who knows how long and it didn't make her feel any better. She didn't know who to be mad at Hyryla or Nemesis? Yuki strongly tensed her shoulders and cringed at the physical touch for the woman and her comments about looking like a lost puppy. She wasn't used to people touching her in strange ways like hugging, pat on the back or etc. She found it uncomfortable. The girl moved away from the redheads hold and stared at her like she was creepy complete stranger. Which was true, she doesn't know a thing about the woman.

New caretaker? She looked up at the woman like she was crazy. She didn't want to call her none of those names mostly because she hasn't had a sister or knew her own mother. Yuki tried it, "M-mommy?" she said the new word and felt...nothing. She prefered the previous suggestions better than the last. "I don't remember hiring you." she said bluntly, not so keen having a caretaker around her or give her pills that presumably will help with her mental state. The thought of that resulted the white hair girl to lean further away from 'mommy'. "..."

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

Rush And Crush
[/quote

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri's heels could be heard as she entered the Hospital. Scanning the room, she saw two people, a young woman and a young girl who seemed to be sick. Sayuri made her way over to the occupied bed and waved with her free hand (her other was holding a dish of food). Hello there~ My name is Sayuri and I'm the school's chef~ Are you hungry? I had an extra udon soup that I thought I would bring over~ Sayuri's smile was warm and kind, with a hint of motherly. As she bent over to offer the dish, a small white baby kitsune appeared on her shoulder and let out a cooing noise.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ Yuki

Mood▬ Happy/Excited

Items▬ Magazine

OOC▬ Yes she wants to be called mommy.......She's serious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Yes! Mommy....." Hyryla felt that the girl was struggling to say the word and mean it but she wasn't giving up, Hyryla usually gets what she wants, it's only a matter of when. "Don't worry you'll get used to it later! They always do." Hyryla pulled out the pill Nemesis gave her and looked at it before she started pondering whether to give it to the girl or not, a few second later and Hyryla tossed the pill across the room. "You don't need pills, the only thing you need right now is having a good time, tell me do you know how to control men? No? I can teach you! My mommy always told me, take everything and give a little. She died last year bless her, she was a great seducer." Hyryla was producing obvious fake tears when talking about her mother. "She taught me how to rule the world with my body," Hyryla jumped out of bed to show off her figure before a woman walked in with some food. Hyryla ran up to her and took a small whiff off the food before frowning "Eww.....Human food, I hate human food....." Hyryla looked at Yuki before crossing her arm and walking back to her chair. "My little girl can have it she enjoys....."Food" "

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Hospital Bed l Company ➤: Mommy? & Cheif & Baby fox l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: None)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki stared uneasily when 'Mommy' pulled out pill but she then wore a look of surprise when she threw the pill. She presumed someone gave her that pill to give to her, whoever it was their on her dislike list. She was a bit relaxed when there was no pills or medicine substances involved; it's not like she was physically sick. Her relaxation was cut short when Mommy suggested 'how to control men?.' She was seeking for that kind of stuff at the moment, the only men that fit in her category are:
1. Dead.
2. No where to be seen.
3.Trapped inside mangas and video games
Unfortunately while she sulks under her blankets wishing she can just open another dimension. 'Please no.' not willing to go through her lessons and experience public humiliation, she was already awkward enough already! She looked at the woman's body up and down, she was still not interested. 'What about how to rule the world in your hands...' she quietly thought to herself.

Yuki looked over to the newcomer who introduced herself as the school chief. Her eyes spark when she saw the bowl of udon soup in all it glory. She took the bowl of soup and bowed her head, "Thank you." she said with a tiny smile for the woman's generosity. She then looked over to Mommy like she grew a second head. "You hate human food...?...Not even Pocky....What do you eat?" she asked the woman finding it hard to believe to dislike such a thing. NOT EVEN POCKY?! REALLY!?! Yuki notice the little white kistune that appeared on the chief shoulder. She pointed at the animal, "She reminds me of Vulpix Alola." she compared the fox to a pokemon because of it's white fur. Strangely also some people around the school look humanoid pokemons.
Right Hand Guard = Absol
Left Hand Guard = Sylveon
Demon Lady = Darkrai
If someone comes along and looks like Red (Pokémon Trainer). Two words: Ovary Explosion

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: @Rush - Am I seriously going to call that XD
User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri was taken aback by the woman with pink hairs comment. Given, everyone did have their own tastes and this was something Sayuri understood. I am so sorry ma'am, I didn't know...would you like me to go cook up something you would be more comfortable eating? I'm sure you need to keep your strength up as well~ She responded with a kind smile. The small baby kitsune however was more focused on the girl with white hair. Hoping onto the girls lap, the little kitsune became engulfed in a pink fire. As the fire dispersed, the little creature was no longer a baby kitsune, in fact it was what Yuki claimed. It had transformed into an alola vulpix. The little vulpix sat down and cooed. Vulpix~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ Yuki-Sayuri-Filthy Animal

Mood▬ Hungry/Uncomfortable

Items▬ Magazine

OOC▬ @Ice - You bet your a** you do >...> and Hyryla will be calling her sweetheart >..>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyryla started laughing when Yuki asked if she hated Pocky, she hated human food, not human sweets. "What kind of monster do you think I am?! let me rephrase what I just said, I hate savory human food, I love the candy and chocolate." Hyryla didn't like animals one bit, so when the little creature jumped on Yuki's lap, she looked very uncomfortable before grabbing her chair and moving further away from the two. "Even if you can provide the thing that I like I wouldn't want you to cook it I like it raw and fresh.....No I have to stop thinking about it. I can't go back to eating what I crave then all of Neme's hard work would be for nothing!" Hyryla was back at it with the fake tears. The tears only stopped when she saw the pink fire on Yuki's lap, she looked at the creature suspiciously. "Be careful sweetheart animals are usually filthy and carry lots of germs" Hyryla wasn't trying to be rude she was just hated animals. They used to ruin her plans. They always seem to realize what she is and always drove their owners to go the other way.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items