Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken/Fangirl l Location ➤: Hospital Bed l Company ➤: Mommy? & Chef & Vulpix l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Cannibal - Ke$ha)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki let out a soft sigh of relief when Mommy created herself. She placed the bowl of udon soup on the bedside table. Stared at her in confusion, so she's not going to eat? But more importantly what did she crave for? "Raw and fresh...cannibal." that was the only word that popped up in her head plus it reminded her of a song that might fit Mommy's description perfectly. She arched a brow at the nickname she gave to the teacher at the dojo. The girl blinked when the fox suddenly leaped to her lap and turned into a... Vulpix~ she slowly reached over and touched the majestic creature and realized it wasn't made out of a fabric material or stuffing... Yuki began to become light headed thinking she has acrossed the darkside between reality and imagination.

Before she could pass out she looked at Mommy who disapprove of the animal. She carried a bunny rabbit that was literally crawling with fleas and needed a shave to protect the school from health violation. "It's fine mommy." she said and not phased with the new nickname she gave her. Though she hoped the chef doesn't really think the two are related. She picked up the Vipix and loving cuddly with it while rubbing her rosy cheek against white fur. Well she liked the animal, but if Yuki was near a canine like a dog Mommy better get ready to put on a leash; not for the animal. She looked to mommy then held Vulpix towards her, "B-b-but she's so kawaii~!" she said with a faint blush on her face finding it again hard to believe to dislike such a thing. There was no doubt that the two looked like a daughter begging her mother to keep a puppy/kitten as a pet.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: @Rush - Oh dear...
User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Mad l Location ➤: Hospital l Company ➤: ?????? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled as she watched the little vulpix play with the young lady. She was very happy to see her daughter making others happy. However, once Sayuri heard the comment about how "animals are usually filthy and carry lots of germs" she shot a terrifying glare at the pink haired woman. Opening her mouth to lecture the woman, Sayuri stopped when she heard a small sniffle come from the little vulpix. She tiny creature, who was being cuddled by Yuki, hopped out of her arms and onto the side of the bed. The pink flames appeared once more, this time to reveal a small child no older then 4 years old. The little girl looked at the girl who was nice to her, the Sayuri, then at the mean lady. Her blue eyes filled with tears and she began to cry.

Worried by this, Sayuri rushed over and pick the child up, holding her close. Shhhhh....its alright....I'm sure she didn't know sweetie its ok....don't cry..... Sayuri was furious with the pink haired woman, for no one every makes a child cry. She looked back at Yuki and forced a smile. Well thank you for being nice to her, I hope you can play with her again. She loves Pokémon, so if you ever have the chance stop by my room and maybe you two can watch it together~ Shooting the pink hair woman one more glare, Sayuri took her crying daughter and left the hospital wing.

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Hospital Bed l Company ➤: Mommy? l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Cannibal - Ke$ha)

Yuki looked in surprised when the Vulpix turned out to be a little girl with blues eyes and blonde hair. It appears Mommy's comment must have hurt the little girl but Yuki didn't think she would say that if she knew it was only a little girl in the first place. At least she found a new Pokémon buddy. Yuki waved towards the two people before they left the area. She looked to Mommy, "You better buy her a lot of candy next time you see her." she said straightforwardly, to make peace with the chef's daughter.

Yuki hid her body under the covers, "Do you know the purpose of this assassination class?" she asked. She wanted to know why they replaced with exorcist and the trials are so immorally brutal well in her part. Depending on the red head's answer she will stay in the class but that doesnt mean she's there to make friends or be nice. Respect yes, honest yes, kindness no. She was a solid block that lack emotions, only certain things will bring her out but not completely. She was already fine without needing to know her past or maintaining her fears but that one moment it took a blow to her head. "How long are you going to be staying here for?" she said, she wanted to know so she wouldn't want to be emotionally attached to the woman. Heartless as it may sound, she didn't feel a need for companionship or a form of relationship in her life as so much had hurt her in the pass when she becomes too close to somebody. She threw that idea away, "Just remember. This is only a therapeutic relationship. Nothing else." she uttered solemnly. Even though she calls has to call her 'mommy' now, it didn't mean anything to Yuki and only sees it as a proper noun.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:40 am
User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ Yuki

Mood▬ Happy/Excited

Items▬ Magazine

OOC▬ I just realised that the story wasn't long, the ranking explaination was sweatdrop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyryla took a few more steps back when Yuki pulled the rabbit out, she was visibly disgusted by it and wasn't embarrassed to show it. "Get that thing away from me, they're flee ridden!" She was about to continue her rant about how filthy the little rabbit was but was cut short when the little creature transformed into a little girl and started crying. Hyryla tried her best to act like she didn't care by crossing her arm and looking away, but the real tears in her eyes showed that she didn't mean to insult the little girl. "You don't have to tell me twice! I'll but her loads of candy next time I see her.." Hyryla wiped her tears as the family left and focused on Yuki as she hid under the covers, and started questioning the Nemesis' class. She got her chair and brought it closer to the bed before sitting on it and crossing her legs. "I don't think I'm allowed to tell you this.......But it can be our little secret, so sit tight cause it's a long story...Before I start telling you the story you have to know the demonic strength ranking system, there are five ranks for demons, D ranked demons are the weakest and require almost no effort to defeat. C ranked demons are a bit stronger but can be defeated by a normal human with no weapons. B ranked demons and that's what I am, we B ranked are stronger but still, could be defeated by human with weapons. A ranked and S ranked demons are the strongest and most dangerous demons and could cause mayhem and destruction, they're the leaders and generals of the demonic realm.....And now that you know more about our different strengths we can finally start the why this class is important.....Demons used to fear coming to the human world since most of them wouldn't stand a chance against the exorcists, people like Bernadette Hopps and Thanatos struck fear in the hearts of demons, and the demonic presence in the human world dramatically decreased, with the only the S-rankers showing up, and even they didn't last long. That quickly changed when Thanatos died, demons were no longer afraid to show their face and started attacking once more. Things got so bad that in less than a year, Nemesis managed to capture two hundred and fifty-three demons most of them B ranked but more than a dozen of them are A ranked. Nemesis knew he couldn't protect his world alone so he decided to create the Assassination class, in order to prepare his students for what's out there, I know its hard to believe but Nemesis has your best interest at heart.......Anyway the difference between this class and the old exorcist program is that this class allows demonic students like the twins to join, this class doest focus on holy mumbo jumbo, but simply focuses on each individual ability wether its light, dark or anything in between and how to use them to fight evil. Nemesis always said "Evil is a choice."" Hyryla decided to not say anymore, and simply look at Yuki who was now questioning if she would stay after the treatment. "I'm staying here for atleast a few hundred years. This is my new home now, and no this isn't just therapeutic. I'm your mommy now, and you going to learn some very usefull things from me, cause a mother has to teach her daughter how to survive in this harsh realm"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:29 am
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Hospital Bed l Company ➤: Mommy? l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Cannibal - Ke$ha)

Yuki listened to Mommy's long lecture about the assassination class while under the covers. She sees Nemesis is trying to make a difference and deal with this demon business in the world but... are demons the only problem here? Yuki popped her head out of the covers then stared at the red head. She remembered something in her speech, 'B ranked are stronger but still, could be defeated by human with weapons.' So demons from B to D can be defeated by a humans. A and S were a different issue. "Are demons the only problem?" she asked blankly. She pitied the twins though, it must be sort of difficult making friends here since some students are not settled with demons since the apocalypse event from last year. But atleast they had each other to keep themselves company. As for her she doesn't bother trying to be close with people that way and is a lone wolf.

She stared blankly at the woman when she mentioned that she was going to stay here for more than a hundred years!? "You are not my 'mommy' Mommy." she corrected soulessy, she turned her gaze to the side, strongly unsettled with the name but she had to put up with it. She stared at the woman intently, she didn't desire to be close to someone like that and be hurt again like in her past. She removed the bed covers then bent over to reach her metal armor boots and place them back on her feet. "I need to go practise something that doesn't require being touched." she said vaguely though she was referring to the music class assignment that was due tonight. Though the girl would have some difficult because she didn't held any emotion that could carry the same level of the song. She put on her boots than began to walk over, not waiting for the redhead.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: @Rush - But it's still fine in my view ^^. I finally updated her profile x_X
User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Infirmary ☠ Company: That student ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

Seva's pace was so and evenly measured as she walked down the hall, as if she wasn't in any hurry to get where she was going. She wasn't. With Yennefer gone, there was no more reason to rush. She glanced into a few of the classrooms before she had left that part of the school.. Then she would look down a few hallways as she wandered in the direction that teacher had said the infirmary was in. Despite all this, she arrived there within just a few minutes. She found it when she looked into a room, pushing open the door just enough to spot a couple of the beds. Her ears tilted backwards a she briefly wondered if she was still being followed, then she pushed the door open enough to walk inside. She left the lights off.

It was not quite what she expected. There were large windows, which she thought would flood the room with sunlight during the day. There were plenty of lamps for night.. But it was empty too. Her tail swished back and forth as she walked further into the room. She didn't see any of the equipment she would have expected, but perhaps they did not keep it where students would see it. Well, at least she knew where this was now. Glancing out the windows, she noticed it wasn't quite as dark out as it had been earlier. It was no doubt well after midnight.. Was day coming already? She was going to have to get back to her room then. She wanted to finish setting everything up before the sun returned.. She had a feeling that the day was going to be hectic.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: So this is it.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| Who died? |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost followed the girl all the way to the infirmary. She said something that he at the time did not understand. Knowledge was his weapon and if there are things he doesnt know....he will learn it. Following the girl, he walked into the wing with the purple glow from his keys behind him. "Hey Seva was it, What did you mean? I couldnt understand and it bugs me." Yarost was very straight forward. No beating around the bush. No sugar coating it. He wanted answers to questions he didnt know.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva turned her attention from the room to the boy who had followed her when he spoke. What was his name? She didn't think she had heard it yet. Her head tilted slightly to her right as she listened, studying him curiously. She couldn't blame him for following her, especially since it appeared students were not wanted near crime scenes. Or even wandering around the school. His question confused her for a minute though. She thought over what little she had said before, then fixed her gaze on the glowing.. Objects. The only thing she could think of was her last statement. "Unless I am mistaken.. She is with child." She answered quietly, not seeing any reason to not tell anyone. It didn't occur to her that that wasn't common knowledge. "Did they not tell you?" She gestured towards his.. Tools. Perhaps she should ask what they were called, but she didn't really care.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: So this is it.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:43 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| Who is this woman? |
∑ People Near By →→| Seva |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

When Seva told him that Yennefer was with a child and when she referred to his Keys not telling him...Yarost Immediately formed two of them into the same screen that held the data. Looking at it more closely...Seva was right. The Teacher was pregnant. "How did you kn- Never mind that. What are you?" Yarost was now curious as to what this woman was. She wasn't fully human, the ears gave that away. Her skin, her skin wasn't right. It was far too pale for anyone normal person. Yarost made his Keys hover next to him. The two broke apart and formed back up with the others.

He began to hear rain drops on the windows and upon closer inspection. Another day without sleep. It was going to be a real challenge to hold himself together today unless he got some sleep in soon.

User Image

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva watched as two of his tools joined together. It was interesting to watch, but she didn't have a clue what it meant. She could only assume he was rechecking the information he had gained before. What strange objects.. The start of his question gave her all the answers she needed about what he had learned. He just hadn't paid close attention to what he saw after learning that Yennefer had been bleeding. Although he clearly thought the next question was more important, since he asked what she was instead. "Irrelevant.. What did they tell you?" Her right ear twitched at the first quiet droplets she heard hitting the glass. A rainy day? How fitting, after the night's events. She glanced towards the windows, realizing to her dismay that it was morning already. She had wasted more time than she had planned to..

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Curious, isn't he?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:57 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Irrelevant? I do not believe there is any irrelevancy here. Yen is pregnant and you knew that before I even said anything. I want to know how. You are not human and if you were, you are not anymore...." Yarost stared at Seva as if studying her. He didn't know what was so different about this woman. Then he decided to use what she may have been referring to. Linking three of the keys together, the other two aim and a dull light was emitted from them. Another panel formed from the three linked and information started coming in. Not about who she was but about her anatomy. Nothing made sense to him. Vitals we flatlined yet she breathed in front of him. He did not have the experience to know that a Lich is what stood in front of him. "...I dont know...Why cant I figure this out!?" He was visibly frustrated with the results he obtained.

User Image

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:25 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

He seemed a bit frustrated by her lack of an answer. Seva might have been amused.. If she had been in a mood to be. She had seen a lot of people in her life.. Including people who were like this. Bothered by not knowing something, anything at all. Those people were always easy to aggravate. She never liked just handing out answers to most things. Okay, maybe she couldn't help being amused, but she wasn't going to show it. She never did. "Perhaps you ask the wrong question." She paused for a moment while staring back mildly. Her tail once again swayed back and forth, while her ears tilted forward. "I was never human." She raised an eyebrow when those tools moved into an odd formation, two pointed at her. Perhaps she should have been more specific.. Talking to people for more than five minutes was surprisingly hard to do.

She didn't see any reason to be difficult, nor did she really know what he was doing, so she remained still.. A little too still. She could have been a statue. If he happened to look closely, or rather listen, he might notice that she wasn't even breathing.. Except when she was going to talk, then she did inhale. It would be a lot more difficult to hold a conversation if she didn't. What ever he learned, it was clear that it wasn't satisfying. She held up her left hand palm out, as if to tell him to wait.. Then she gave it about a minute before repeating her earlier question. "What did they tell you?" The thought occurred that that might still be too vague, so she soon added, "What can you assume based on that?" As much as she might want to go back to her room, this was proving an interesting distraction.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm (secretly amused) ☠ Thoughts: Curious, isn't he?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost stopped when the woman put out a hand in a motion to have halt his actions. She wasn't human from the start and from the tail and ears, she was a feline of sorts but no...that wasn't it. That wasnt what he was supposed to looking at. Yarost began to study what she said. "They tell me you are dead but here you are before me. I can surmise that you are something of the undead. A necromancer perhaps." Yarost waved his hand and pulled the keys behind him and back to their usual formation. He needed to look past what was on the surface and look at the deeper meaning of his results.

User Image

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva just continued watching, waiting to see if he had realized what she meant.. Or if she had still not been clear enough. There was no rush, not yet. She leaned on her staff as she waited. There was no point to doing that, simply standing was just as easy. She just felt like it. When he spoke, she gave a slight nod, closing her eyes for a brief moment. It looked like he had understood this time. "Correct." Those tools were definitely what told him what he had learned, but how did they work? She didn't think magic, which must mean technology.. Sometimes she wondered how humans managed it. "What is your name?"

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm (secretly amused) ☠ Thoughts: Curious, isn't he?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:49 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"My Name is Yarost Urozhaya. I am a Psionic." Yarost said plainly. This was his first run in with a necromancer. Even though necromancy was a taboo in many if not all lines of magic, necromancy held the potential for the most versatile magic which also came with great amount of knowledge. "If I am not mistaken. Necromancy can be learned. Necromancy holds knowledge and that is what I seek. If you will teach me, ask what you will of me." yarost was always straight forward and didnt like to work around with words. He knew what he wanted and here was a person that could get him there. The more he knew, the more he could replicate through technology to give humanity the upper hand in this never ending conflict.

User Image

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff