Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Infirmary ☠ Company: Yarost ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

The introduction was prompt, quicker than his previous answers. The wheels were already turning, weren't they? Though he gave Seva a little more than she had asked for. A psionic? That certainly explained the way his tools had been moving. He was controlling them. People like that could certainly be impressive in their abilities. It seemed he wasn't satisfied with that, he wanted more.. As children often did. Knowledge.. A dangerous thing to want to hold. Seeking it from the dead came with its own risks. "Many have asked this of me." She asked quietly, straightening before she began to walk around him. Studying him more closely now. Obviously, a child. Young, especially compared to her. She had not seen how he reacted to that corpse before, but he had seemed calm enough. He seemed focused. Focused and foolish. She stopped in front of him again, tilting her head to her right. "Why should I teach you if I did not teach them?" Just after asking, she heard the bell ring. What unfortunate timing. She glanced towards the windows before adding, "Tell me after classes are over." She couldn't very well allow Yarost to miss class.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Intrigued ☠ Thoughts: This is unexpected.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will learn Necromancy. |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Seva |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

"You will have an answer after classes are over." Yarost made his reply quick with no hesitation. If many had asked her before, none of them were like him then. Yarost had something within his sights and nothing will get in the way off that. He did the same thing to pet a wolf. Giving Seva a gentleman's bow, he left the hospital wing and made his way to class..

-Exit-

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Infirmary ☠ Company: No one ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff

Seva nodded quietly, then watched the boy leaving to go to his classes. He had seemed pretty determined, but children often changed their minds. It was entirely possible he would have forgotten by the end of the day.. But perhaps not. Either way, she doubted he would come up with a satisfactory answer. She lingered there for a few minutes, quietly reflecting on this turn of events, not to mention the math classroom incident.. But eventually she walked to the door and left, heading for her room.
{Exits}
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Intrigued ☠ Thoughts: This is unexpected.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia made her way to the Infirmary to grab supplies. While she was there, she began to hear scratching on the walls outside. She picked up on the Scent they were giving off and she growled loudly. They were back... Grabbing the needed supplies, Ashe ran out and made her way towards her room. The girls were danger.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its time for the Second Lockdown...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Relieved

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Ciri,

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓
〓〓〓〓】60%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis followed Shinda to the hospital wing, he waited till the two girls entered before closing the door behind them. "Ciri, call Yennefer and tell her to bring Lucius with her. The threat might've been dealt with but they'll come back. They always do." Nemesis took off his coat and armored shirt before looking through the medical supplies, Nemesis hated showing his scars but this was no time to be embarrassed. He pulled out a needle and stitching thread. He then looked at Shinda and Ciri. "Can one of you give me a hand with the wounds on my back? I would help you two out but I'm not qualified for these type of wounds" Nemesis then sat on a chair backward and rested his head on the chair's head.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calming Down l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Nemesis & Shinda l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri hobbled close behind Nemesis and Shinda as they walked to the Hospital Wing. Ciri had never ventured this way before, so she was actually shocked how big it was. Ciri helped Shinda to one of the beds, since she knew the girl wasn't doing very well. Once Shinda was down and comfortable, she walked over to Nemesis. Ciri was shocked to see all the scars on his body, but who was she to judge, she had about the same amount on hers. Awww do we have to call him....fine give me your phone. I don't have one of my own. Ciri held out her hand and waited. She watched as Nemesis grabbed a needle and she looked around. Her heels clicked as she walked over to the medicine cabinet and found alcohol, and walked back over. Swiping the needle out of his hands, Ciri removed her gloves and lightly touched the skin around the wounds. Her touch was surprisingly soft and warm.

Ciri opened the bottle of alcohol and got ready. This will hurt. She didn't sugar coat it, there was no way she could have. On 3, Ciri poured the alcohol on his wounds. With the needle, Ciri began to stitch Nemesis's wounds. My dad and Yen taught me. They wont be professional, but it will heal nicely.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Haunted |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Steadfast and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| Okay this hurts...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda followed the other into the hospital wing. Ciri helped her get onto a bed to rest. She watched as Ciri began to stitch up Nemesis who mind you had the killer bod but she tried to set that aside. It only hurt her to think of it. While she waited, Shinda pulled out her phone and sent a text to her parents. She wanted to make sure that their daughter loved them. Putting her phone anyway, Shinda decided that she was going to gather more supplies to be ready. Both her and Ciri still needed patching up to do. If the Demons decided to show up again soon, they should at least be not bleeding to death. Shinda didnt have extensive training into the medical field but she was first aid certified and began to grab the supplies she knew they would need. Shinda laid them on a rolling table she found and made sure gloves and disinfectant was readily available. "Ciri, I have the rest of the supplies and Medical equipment ready for both us."

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calming Down l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Nemesis & Shinda l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri focused on getting Nemesis all patched up. Once she was finished, she turned her attention to Shinda and nodded. Thank you, let's get you sewn up as well. She smiled and opened the first aid kit Shinda had found. There she found a few bandages, ointment, a new needle, and disinfectant. Taking the new needle and some stitching threat, Ciri restrung the needle and put it to the side. Getting behind Shinda, Ciri helped the girl take off her shirt to expose the wounds. Ciri repeated the same process on the girl as she did on Nemesis, disinfecting and beginning to stitch. The nice thing is that the potion I gave you will prevent you from feeling a lot of the pain. Haha I'll need to make some more if we're gonna keep battling~ Ciri was doing everything she could to make light of the tense situation. It took awhile, but Ciri got Shindas wounds all stitched and bandaged up. Alright your set. Mom should still have a look at you though just in case. We don't want it getting infected.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Relieved

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Ciri,

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓
〓〓〓〓】60%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis didn't even flinch while Ciri was stitching, it was pretty sad how he was used to it. He simply sat there thinking, what did she mean by his father helping him? Did she absorb him? is the corruption being reversed? A lot of questions were going through Nemesis' head, but they were interrupted when Ciri was done with the stitching. Nemesis put his armored top back on before sitting on a bed and throwing his phone to Ciri. "Here you go, call them and make tell them to make sure that nothing's out of place." Nemesis kept his eyes on Shinda like was studying her, he was now back to his thoughts.

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"Dont worry about having your mom come look at me. I'll be fine." Shinda didnt want to worry her friends. It was a hard enough having Nemesis with her but there were words that she wanted him to hear. Shinda slightly flinched when Ciri began to stitch her up. That potion helped but it felt really weird. While Ciri stitched Shinda's wounds, Shinda started to softly sing another one of her favorite songs. However this time she sung in Japanese. She sung it at a tone that was low enough that it wouldnt effect Ciri, but they all could still hear it. She also sang to keep her mind off the slight pain.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calming Down l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Nemesis & Shinda l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Shinda hush, my mom is gonna look at it either way so just accept it. Shinda was Ciri's friend, and she didn't want anything to happen to her. Her word may have sounded harsh, but Ciri would say anything if I meant her friend was ok. Finishing up the stitching, Ciri tied off and wrapped bandages around Shinda's torso. There we go~ Alrigt now to call Yen. Ciri turned and grabbed the phone and called Yennefer. After a short call about safety, worry and reassuring one another, Ciri ended the call and handed the phone back to Nemesis. She said she will come as soon as she can, but she doesn't know where Lucius is. He jumped out a window with candy....

O.O.C--> didn't wanna drag out posts, since I control both I made the call short X3

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:53 am
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Worried

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Ciri,

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
〓〓】80%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis closed his eyes and started listening to Shinda sing, something was bothering him, it seemed like he was forgetting something, something very important. Shinda's singing didn't help the situation it was very distracting, but she was getting some medical treatment so Nemesis wasn't going to stop her. Moments later it hit him like a train, he might've just caused someone to lose their life. "SCARLETT! This is bad..." Nemesis grabbed his coat and looked at the two. "Stay put! I'll be right back! Make sure we have more medical supplies." Nemesis stormed off without saying another word. He was supposed to test the new student, he told her to go to dojo and wait for him. "Please be safe...."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

Ciri watched as Nemesis booked it out of the hospital wing. She had to admit the man was fast. Ciri sat down next to Shinda and listened to her sing until she was finished. Ciri still needed medical treatment, but she had never been great at do-it-yourself things like stitching herself up. She lifted her shirt and poured alcohol on the fresh would. Swearing under breath, Ciri turned to Shinda with a smile. Soooo....You like Nemesis huh?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:57 am
User Image
User Image

∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda turned to Ciri when she mentioned that Shinda liked Nemesis. Well there was no point in hiding it anymore. "Yea, Ive had a crush on him since last year but never had the confidence to say anything...none of that matters anymore though...Here I'll stitch you up. Might want to drink one of those potions." Shinda went to the table and put on some gloves then grabbed the medical needle and thread. "I'm going to numb the area so dont worry about the scythe." Shinda formed a scythe making the temp drop slightly. Holding the Scythe close to the wound, it got incredibly cold and when the blade gently touched Ciri's wound...she wouldnt feel a thing on that side. "Do you feel anything on your side?" Even though Shinda was asking the question she had started stitching up Ciri's wound. Yay for First Aid Training! Though she didn't think using a scythe for medical purposes was in the handbook.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:22 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calming Down l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Shinda l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri watched as Shinda used her scythe to numb the Ciri's side. The cold made her flinch but Shinda was right, the area was numb. Hehe I don't feel anything, that's kinda cool! Ciri laughed as she lay on her back so Shinda would have an easier time stitching the wound. She watched as Shinda began to stitch Ciri's wound with a smile. Haha you know I still remember my first set of stitches. My uncle and I were messing around sword fighting and I made the dumb mistake to look away. His sword met my forearm and I started screaming! Everyone in the home came running out screaming! Looking back at it now it was a sight to see... Ciri did her best to keep their minds on what was next. If there was truly an invasion, then she knew that people could die, or if not that seriously injured. This was not Ciri's first invasion.

Soooo....if you like him why not tell him? It totally does matter if you tell him! What if he likes you? Don't you want to know?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out