Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Haunted |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Steadfast and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| Okay this hurts...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was shocked to hear about Ciri's first stitches. So she really was a fighter from a young age. Shinda was envious of that. She was never a real fighter til now and even then she only was a fighter because she was possessed by an S rank demon. After finishing stitching her friend up, she patted Ciri's shoulder letting her know she was done. Shinda lower her head when Ciri said that it mattered if she told Nemesis how she felt. "I want to know...I really do, but it doesnt matter when I die..." Shinda didnt want to tell Ciri but it was too late, she already said too much. "This is my last day living Ciri...The spirit that gave me my power, It was a demon. I'm being corrupted and nothing can stop it. The more I'm corrupted the more I put everyone in danger...When I am exorcised of the demon...I will die." Shinda couldnt look at Ciri. This was why she didnt want to tell Nemesis but at the same time she did.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Shinda l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri's eyes widened. She didn't want to believe what her friend was telling her, no she refused to believe it. What?! No! no no no there has to be something! Maybe Yennefer could help maybe Lucius knows a way! Maybe...maybe... Ciri bit her tongue to stop herself. Shinda knew more about the situation, and what did Ciri really know about demons and possession? All she knew was how to kill. Ciri looked away from Shinda and closed her eyes. She stood and stayed silent. Moments of silence filled the room as she thought.

Finally, Ciri turned back to Shinda. Alright, if it is your last day then we are going to make it count. She smiled big and extended her hand to Shinda.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ◄.ALONE W/ THE THOUGHTS I HAVE
        tab 𝙸𝙼 𝙰𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 tab 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵
        tab ( Am I the only one to doubt who I am? )
        tab ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
        tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE
        tab tab ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣。】

Scarlett walked into the hospital wing quickly and looked around. Once she spotted Ciri she quickly made her way to her. She had tears welling in her eyes, She had been so worried and when she say Ciri was not where she saw her last Scarlett started to freak out. "You're okay...!" Scarlett said sounding relieved. Scarlett took a deep breath and she looked back up at Ciri. "What happened? What was that thing?" Scarlett asked with a most worried tone. Class had been canceled and things just did not feel right around the school. A teacher had been murdered by a demon and it was still on the loose. Could it have been whatever had attacked them earlier? No, Lucius gave a description. That thing, whatever it was did not fit it. "It's not safe right now is it?" Scarlett asked Ciri quietly. The weather did not help the situation either. The dreariness of the rain, The murder of a teacher, demons and monsters attacking. It was as if they were in a book or a horror video game with a cleverly written plot.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Shinda & Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri's attention shifted as she heard a familiar voice. It was Scarlett. Scarlett... she whispered. Ciri moves quickly as she hugged the vampire tightly. You got away safely...thank god.... Ciri kept the vampire in her embrace for minutes before letting her go. She looked to Shinda and then back at Scarlett with a smile. We are alright now, we just finished getting some stitched in. Nothing serious. Ciri lifted her shirt to show the wound that Shinda had just stitched. They retreated, so it is safe for now.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

∑ Current Theme →→ | Haunted |
∑ Thoughts →→| Okay this hurts...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was about to take Ciri's hand when Scarlet entered the hospital wing. She watched as Ciri and Scarlet hugged each other tightly. Shinda put a smile on her face. It was the least she could do for Ciri. Today was going to be her last day, so she might as well spend some time with her friends. It was going to hurt. "Ciri, Nemesis and I fought them off. It was a great fight." Shinda chuckled lightly before moving towards the two females. Then she remembered something that Nemesis asked them to do. "Oh crap We need to get more medical supplies ready. Nemesis might be bringing back an Injured student." Shinda slowly made her way to the supply closet and began pulling out more supplies to be ready for use. As she did, Shinda pulled out her phone and began to send a text to Athena.

"Hey Athena, I need you to come to the Hospital Wing."

Shinda then finished pulling out some supplies. She was letting Ciri and Scarlet have some time. It seemed like they were close friends and after what happened, it wasnt surprising that would be worrying about each other.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Diabolical Donut

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:19 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Search Mode l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Shinda & Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri nodded to Shinda and gave Scarlett one more tight hug before sitting her down on the bed. You relax and don't leave ok? I want you to stay safe. Ciri smiled and began to walk around the hospital ward. There had to be medical supplies galore besides what Shinda found. Hmmm... Ciri thought as she looked around. She saw a basket full of magazines and grinned. Walking over, she grabbed the basket and dumped all the magazines out. There we are, this will be perfect. She figures in a time like this no one was gonna be reading magazines anyways.

Ciri began to search the cabinets for any useful medical supplies. Pain killers, disinfectants, anti-biotic, anything she could get her hands on. Once the basket was full of goodies, Ciri returned and dumped all the bottles and boxes on one of the beds. Alright Shinda, can you start separating these into piles for use? I'm going to go see if I can scavenge anything else. With a smile Ciri returned to her scavenging of the hospital ward.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Ciri, Scarlett

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒.𝔒.ℭ► Sorry it's short didn't know what to post... sweatdrop

Athena skipped to the hospital wing while smiling. The day felt a little weird but she wasn't going to make it change her mood. Athena opened the door and instantly noticed Shinda's injuries. What the hell happened? Did Artemis' medicine not work properly? She walked up to Shinda and looked at her while crossing her arms and frowning. "Didn't Artemis tell you to take it easy? You're such a child cherry blossom, I mean you just got healed." Athena then smiled and sat on one of the beds. She seemed completely oblivious to what just went down.

Athena looked over to Ciri who was also injured and with an unknown girl but seemed completely fine about the injury so she decided it was best to avoid bringing it up. "Who's the cute girl?? She's almost as cute as I am."

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:19 am
User Image
User Image

∑ Current Theme →→ | I am Justice |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'm Sorry everyone...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was organizing the medical supplies that Ciri cobbled together. Finding another medical cart to work with, Shinda placed all the
items neatly on the cart and made sure they were readily available. Athena then came into the Hospital wing...and immediately she was worrying about Shinda and kinda lecturing her again. Shinda just smiled. "Don't worry Athena, I'll be fin-..I'll be alright." Shinda choked on her words a little. She felt horrible for this but she wanted be around as many of her friends as she could. "Hey Ciri, the Cart is ready for anyone that needs its." Even though Shinda's right eye was still corrupted, she seemed like nothing was bothering...physically anyway. "By the way Athena, the new girl is Scarlet. Also, the reason why I texted you. Lets do something fun and party like the last day." Shinda just said something this girl would almost never say. Shinda didn't have the heart to tell Athena yet. Athena was probably her closest friend and when Ciri heard...it hit her hard. If Athena heard...it would destroy her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Diabolical Donut

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Search Mode l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Shinda, Athena, & Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri looked at Shinda. She knew the girls were close by the way they interacted, and she could see the hurt in Shinda's eyes. Placing a hand on Shinda's shoulder, she smiled and looked at all the girls. Shinda's right, f**k curfew lets have fun tonight! Of course we'll stay in groups to be safe, but let's do something fun and random. Athena, you still got the drugs on you? Ciri turned to the girl with pink hair. Ciri had witnessed the girl give the priest the drugs earlier and had just remembered it.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Ciri, Scarlett

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒.𝔒.ℭ►

Athena looked at the two with puzzled expressions. When did they become so cool?! Did they want to party? With Drugs!? Athena was somewhat of a bad girl, but doing drugs wasn't something that she ever planned on doing. She even avoided Artemis' herbs. Athena's puzzled looked turned into a suspicious one, she then placed her hand on Shinda's forehead to check on her. "You want to party? What about mommy, daddy, and your grades? Don't get me wrong I like this new Cherry Blossom but you can't just throw away everything just like that. What I really want to say is are you sure about this." Athena smiled at the two before crossing her arms. "I can help with Uncle Lucius, but I won't be doing drugs....I just prank people with it and yes it's in my bag."

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

If you dare to try harming my friends.

Or even my family.

I suggest you to start running,

and pray that I don't find you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Walking around the grounds on the school, Sylvan was on the search for his cousin, hadn't seen her in a while. He was on high alert from what's been happening, he needed to be sure that she's okay.
But he had the feeling a place needs them more than her right now, besides she strong. He went over to the hospital wing, knocking on the door before entering the room. "Hello- Oh." He glanced around the four individuals. "This is the hospital Wing, correct?" He asked in a soft tone.

Compass of Your Heart00000000000000000000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush and Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Search Mode l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Shinda, Athena, Scarlett, & ??? l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri listened to Athena speak to Shinda and smiled. These two really care about each other....its cute~ When Athena turned and told Ciri about the drugs, Ciri quickly shook her head. Oh heavens no I don't want to take them! I want to help prank the staff! Haha I think my mom needs it the most right now... Her ears perked as she heard the pink haired girl mention her mother's boyfriend's name. Dude, Lucius is your uncle?! I haaaaaaate him! He's dating my mom and I just....ahhhh I cant stand him.... Please let me help you drug him!

Ciri quickly shut her mouth as she heard someone at the hospital wing door. Quickly looking at the other three girls, Ciri reached for her sword. As a young man with pink hair entered the room, she dropped her hand away from her sword and back to her hip. Hello, yes you are correct. This is the hospital wing...are you ok? Are you hurt?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

Just Rosa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:21 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

If you dare to try harming my friends.

Or even my family.

I suggest you to start running,

and pray that I don't find you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Careful, young lady. You should hold both your tongue and that sword of yours. Think first." He commented while pulling his own sword, showing it to her before sliding it back into the hilt. "I'm the lefthand guard, just in case you weren't sure who I am." He may seems composed, but internally he was trying to process what did he just walked into. "I was told that a student in the Hospital Wing was in need of medical attention" He said with a small nod.

Compass of Your Heart00000000000000000000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush and Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut
[  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

∑ Current Theme →→ | I am Justice |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'm Sorry everyone...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda smiled when Athena had her suspicions. Yea, Shin was always worried about her perfect record and grades so this sudden change would come as a big change. Maybe it was time to tell her. She would have to sooner or later. "Its okay Athena, I'm worried about that anymore. I just want to have fun with my friends on my last day." Shinda said with a smile on her face. There was slight pain behind the smile. It was something that Shinda didnt want to have to do but this was important to her. Hopefully Thanatos could see it. Though when Ciri spoke about her mom was dating Lucius the Headmaster, her jaw hit the floor. With a dad like Lucius, who would complain?!

Shinda was about to continue when she also heard someone enter the Hospital wing. It was Ashe's Cousin. Shin had been here long enough to know a little bit about him. She also knows what happens when someone calls him cupcake. A small shiver went down her spine. "Hi Mr. Bellator, its good to see you again." Shinda said with a soft smile. "Nemesis said to prepare medical supplies to ready in case he returned with an injured Student."

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Search Mode l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Shinda, Athena, Scarlett, & ??? l Item/s ➤: Medical Supplies, Sword & Drawing

Ciri's brow twitched as the man spoke. Trying not to sound rude, she nodded her head. Sorry sir, its instinct for me. Don't take offense by it. Ciri turned her attention back to Shinda. So she knows him? Hmmm... She shrugged her shoulders randomly and crossed her arms. Putting on a smile, she watched her fellow companions.

Ciri's eyes widen suddenly. Something was wrong, something felt...weird. She looked around trying to see what she was feeling. It was if something in the back of her head stopped making noise. It was...silence. Yennefer! Without any notice, Ciri turned and sprinted out of the hospital wing.

-Exit-

Nightmares in Daydreams

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

Just Rosa

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers