Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

If you dare to try harming my friends.

Or even my family.

I suggest you to start running,

and pray that I don't find you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Ah, hello Shinada." He spoke softly with a small bow. He serves to guard the school along side his cousin means they both serve everyone in the school including professors,
staff and students. It's their job to protect them. And the only person who came out unharmed from calling him cupcake is Ashe. "I can help prepare-." He stopped in the middle of his sentence. He heard something, something too familiar. He quickly looked out the window. "Oh dear I have to go. But take this." He said as he handed the girl a small silver bell. "It's my healing bell. Use a gentle voice while asking for it's help and shake a little. It listens." And with that he ran out of the Hospital Wing.

[Exits to Court Yard]

Compass of Your Heart00000000000000000000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush and Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:49 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Annoyed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Scarlett

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒.𝔒.ℭ► Yes She's somewhat of an airhead, that's why Thanatos has to pay extra attention to her

Athen puffed her cheeks when Shinda started talking about last day, she didn't like it, to her it sounded like crazy talk. Athena looked arms with Shinda as Ciri ran out. "What's up with you two? she's running off, and you're talking crazy. What's all this talk about last day? are you being transferred or something because I won't let that happen, my cuteness can win over Uncle Lucius and Erwin."

Athena then looked at Sylvan and her smile widened she loved this man mostly because they share similar features, and also because he was part of her "family". "Uncle Pink! What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be protecting Uncle Lucio?" Athena jumped from her bed still holding Shinda's arm and took the bell from his hand before he could give it to Shinda. But before she could talk to Sylvan he darted out behind Ciri. "Whats with everyone today? did something happen...I only slept for a few hours! What could've possibly happened during that time?!" She released Shinda's arm and gave her the bell. "You won't need that thing. You look great....Maybe you do...You're wound looks bad"

Just Rosa
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Theme →→ | I am Justice |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Steadfast and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'm Sorry everyone...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry i gotta get Shinda finished before I leave Dx you can have Athena chase her down |

Shinda watched as Sylvan ran out of the hospital with great haste. After everyone left and Athena handed her the bell, Shinda lowered her head and gently move Athena to sit in a chair. "There was an attack on the school by the same creatures from last year but they were stronger. Athena I need you to be as calm as you can. I'm going to die tonight. Nothing can stop it but at least I will have saved the ones I care for." Shinda looked at Athena in the eyes as she spoke softly. "During the trial, the spirit I made a pact with...was a powerful demon. Even though i had full control...I am being corrupted. I can slow it down but in the end...it will take me. I dont want to hurt any of you. You're the best friend I've had in a long time.I dont want you to be mad at Nemesis. This was my fault. I made the choice and I am paying for it..." Shinda wrapped her arms around Athena and gave her a big hug. "See ya Athena, I'll always keep an eye on you" Shinda said with a weak smile before letting go and walking out of the Hospital Wing. She knew Athena would probably chase her down, but if she didn't it was understandable.

-Exit-

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:16 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None

It seemed like Yennefer couldn't get enough of this place recently. Gently laying the girl down on the bed, Yen too a seat next to her and began to look over her wound. You lost a lot of blood.... and you ruined the muscle... but the nerve is still intact. This is a good thing.... She knew the girl couldn't hear her, but Yen needed to hear herself more then anything. Holding the girls arm in her hand, Yennefer began to use magic to repair the girls muscle and skin. If she took it slow, she wouldn't deprive the baby of too much energy. Her hands glowed blue as she looked at the girls face. There she saw herself. Some mass amount of years ago, she was this girl, a girl who tried to end it all. Thankfully someone had saved Yen, and she wasn't about to let a student follow in her footsteps. Suicide was a permanent solution to a temporary problem... Once you've woken up and are calm we will get you help...

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Rohnin was in the hospital wing sleeping as usual, and like always somehow floating in the air. Rohnin was enjoying the peace and quiet,
especially since the last thing he saw was a werewolf roaming around the school. Some might question why he did nothing but it was some time past curfew and he didn't agree with fighting. The Librarian continued sleeping until he heard a familiar voice, the man woke up and looked down from his cloud before smiling. "What's she doing here? and was this student attack by that wolf?" Rohnin Yawned and turned over...He turned a little too much and like always managed to fall to the ground.

A loud crash could be heard behind the Yen as Rohnin crashed into one of the beds, destroying it completely and destroying his shoulder along with it. The man who was supposed to be in intense pain simply sighed as a lightwell surprisingly appeared next to him. "Oh wow, you finally stopped being an a*****e..." Rohnin got up and placed his arm in the well which quickly healed his shoulder, he then made his way to the occupied bed and stroked the young girls hair. "What happened to her? Did the big bad wolf get her?"

Company: Yennefer, Scarlett

Items: Pipe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:51 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Rohnin & ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen's focus broke when she heard the crash behind her. Thankfully she had finished mending the girl's muscle. Quickly turning around, Yen was a bit relieved to see the librarian. Oh Rohnin its just you...good... She drew her attention back to the girl and continued mending the rest of her wound. No, thankfully Ashe got me instead of her.... Yen motioned to the end table right next to the bed. The knife that had been used by the girl was laying on th wood surface, still caked in blood. She tried to end her life... Yen's voice shook as she spoke.

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Rohnin picked the knife up and started observing it, he didn't like the sight of blood but he couldn't do anything about it. "That's it? Well nothing that can't be helped." Rohnin turned to face Yen as he yawned, he then placed the knife back in its place and sat on the floor. "Don't worry about her, it'll give you wrinkles and I wouldn't be able to admire your beauty." Rohnin pulled out his pipe and started smoking. "Maybe I'll get high this time." He took a deep breath before blowing the smoke in the air, instantly filling the room with smoke clouds.
"You're one tough cookie aren't you....." Rohnin sighed as he took another puff "So that werewolf was Ashe? I'm pretty sure the full moon was supposed to be tomorrow....What was happening out there?"

Company: Yennefer, Scarlett

Items: Pipe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:25 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Rohnin & ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen slightly blushed at Rohnin's compliment, however she didn't take her hands off the girls wound. Thank you for your kind words, however I'm a mother so it's comes naturally to worry about something like this... As the librarian began to fill the air with smoke, Yennefer began to cough. She had never smoked anything, and it burned her lungs. That, and was it good to inhale while pregnant? Whispering a small spell under her breath, the air around Yen began to become clear, a small barrier or sorts. The smoke from his pipe flowed around her.

I've been through a lot... and I usually over exert myself. Haha I'm just use to it I guess. Yen shrugged and gave the librarian a smile. Finishing healing the girls wounds, she gently placed the students arm at her side. There we go... all fixed. Ashe... the memorial is in ruins... someone completely destroyed it. She heard the noise and I followed. I stopped the fire but she... she lost it... I told her we can fix the memorial with magic it would just take time but... she changed. I can't remember much... but my memory serves me she threw me, but after that I can't remember anything. I don't know where she is now, I just pray she hasn't hurt anyone else...

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ◄.ALONE W/ THE THOUGHTS I HAVE
        tab 𝙸𝙼 𝙰𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 tab 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵
        tab ( Am I the only one to doubt who I am? )
        tab ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
        tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE
        tab tab ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣。】

It was... dark, an endless void. Was she dead? No she was sure this was something else. She had always imagined hell would look different. She felt lifeless, empty and void of feeling and emotion. She could hear the faint voices speaking but she could not quite make out what they were saying. "I'm scared... of myself." Scarlett was scared she would hurt someone, scared to face people again. Scared to have a repeat... scared to worry her mother. She tried to very hard to hide how she felt around her mother. Her mother had enough to worry about as is. She did not want to add to her mothers stress. She could act normal all she wanted but Scarlett saw the truth in her mothers eyes.

It felt like she was there, in that dark place for the longest time. She could feel reality taking back its grip on her. "No. I want to stay here." She said to the nothingness only to get nothing in a reply. She opened her eyes and shifted in the bed... This place looked familiar. That's right, she was here with Ciri. Ciri... Scarlett could not face her, let her see her like this. This pitiful ball of negative emotion. After attacking a teacher. She was ashamed of herself, disgusted by her very existence. She wanted to die.. wanted it. The more time that passed the more alert she got, she could see her clothes were covered in blood, but since she wore black it would be hard to tell. She saw the bloody knife then looked to her arm. It was healed.. Scarlett turned her head away from it and curled into a ball. Her chest hurt. The overwhelming emotions were killing her. "Don't tell my mother." She said softly as she hid under the covers. She didn't want anyone to look at her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Rohnin & ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen turned her head back to the girl once she heard her speak. The girl was still unstable it seemed, but at least she wasn't able to harm herself. Watching the glory roll over, Yen lightly placed her hand on the students shoulder. Hey... your ok... What is your name? What year are you? Her voice was calm and gentle. She didn't want the girl to freak out again, so Yennefer did her best to provide a safe feeling environment. Her mother works here too? This is definitely something i will have to discuss with her... this is not a matter to be taken lightly... she thought as she waited for a response from the girl.

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:44 pm

◄.ALONE W/ THE THOUGHTS I HAVE
        tab 𝙸𝙼 𝙰𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 tab 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵
        tab ( Am I the only one to doubt who I am? )
        tab ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
        tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE
        tab tab ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣。】

Scarlett stayed under the covers and listened to the woman speak. She wanted to know who she was. It was only fair, The lady was a teacher and Scarlett was obviously a student. A matter like this to the teachers could not be taken so lightly. Scarlett had messed up. She had not expected anyone else to be out so late. She took a deep breath. She really did not want her mother to know about this. Her mother would flip. "Scarlett Knight, Year Four." She replied and clenched her fist into a ball, gripping the white sheet tightly in her hand
                                  xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Youta Saito
Youta was quickly walking around exploring his new school while his lame brother slept in his room, and while Youta also should have been resting up for his first day of classes the young teenager just couldn't because he was simply to excited. After a few moments of walking Youta would walk past and open room and would hear two women talking and upon looking to the side the young kitsune would notice two raven haired women talking. Youta would then begin to debate if he should say hi or not however the two appeared to be in a rather heated conversation so the kitsune would begin to attempt to sneak away

[Mood]: Normal [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Rohnin, Scarlett & ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer made a mental note of the girls name and year. This was something she would have to report to Lucius, perhaps the knew school psychologist could help this girl. If not then other matters might have to be taken. And soon.

Someone is spying... Yen turned her head slightly. Someone had been watching, yet no one had seen them yet. You can come in, no need to hide. She turned to look at the door. There stood a young looking boy, probably a first or second year. It is very early to be walking around... is there something wrong? Her once was calm.

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Youta Saito
As soon as he heard one of the women adress him Youta turned around and looked at the adult "Oh i'm fine and dandy! Just exploring is all." He'd then bow "My name is Youta Saito! First year!" Youta would then cover his mouth when he realized how loud he was being and in the E.R ward no less.

[Mood]: Normal [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Rohnin, Scarlett & ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer was a little shocked at the volume produced by this student. She gave the boy a smile and shook her head. Well it is very nice to meet you Mr. Saito, I'm Miss Vengerberg. It is dangerous to be alone at this hour, where is your room? Do you have someone you can walk with? Yennefer looked to Rohnin and then back at Youta.

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

Poisonous Pumpkin

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items