Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Youta Saito
Youta would tilt his head "Dangerous? Are there wild animals or something?" In all honesty if it was wild animals then Youta wouldn't be to worried however it was never good to make assumptions especially if it involved danger "And yes I know where my room is, I set up my drums there an hour ago, sadly my lame brother didn't come here with me so i'm pretty much alone. But i'm very strong!" Youta's tail would manifest "And if I ever get in trouble I can just fly off."

[Mood]: Normal [With]: Vengerberg [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Rohnin listened to Yen's explanation and smiled, he knew someone was after the body but who? Was it the same person who stole the legendary warriors' bodies a few hundred years ago? It was safe to say that Rohnin was very interested. He stayed silent throughout the events that occurred, the girl woke up and a stranger walked in while Rohnin stayed silent and thinking "I didn't see the explosion or ruins but I'm certain the reason why Ashe went on a rampage is because she couldn't sense or locate Thanatos' body." The librarian took another deep breath a cloud formed under him and made him float beside the bed. He smiled at the curled up girl before tapping her head with his pipe. "What happened happened, don't worry about it, and " Rohnin pulled out a small container and looked at it in confusion, one batch was missing, and he was sure he didn't smoke it. He pulled out a few herbs and placed them in the pipe. "Yen why don't you walk the little guy to his room, and I'll stay here with our little maniac, I think I can help her with some of her problems."

Company: Yennefer, Scarlett

Items: Pipe.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Theme →→ | To Zanarkand |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | |
∑ Thoughts →→| |
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was still not moving, but she made sounds that could be heard to tell she was still alive. Granted she just died and was brought back to life, not many would wake up right away from that. Though her body was still very limp, Shinda was trying to wake herself up. Thanatos, you saved me...but why? Shinda was surprised that Thanatos was still with her

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:42 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer nodded to Rohnin, and turned her attention back to the boy. I don't doubt that you are strong...however there is a curfew in place... The suns rays shined through the window and she let out a sigh. Annnnnd curfew is over.... make sure you are not late to class please.

Yen's attention broke when she heard more footsteps. Looking over, she watched as Nemesis brought in a student. She quickly got up and walked to him. Nemesis what happened is she ok?! Quickly, Yen hovered her hands over the girl to check if she had any life threatening injuries.

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

OOC---> I vote Yennefer for also becoming the school nurse >w<

Diabolical Donut

Rush And Crush

Poisonous Pumpkin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:35 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis walked in carrying a passed out shinda, he didn't give anyone in the room any attention until he gently placed her on the bed, and sitting next to her. Nemesis then brushed her bangs away from her face and smiled "She just survived an exorcism, I honestly thought she would be gone forever...I thought I had killed her." Nemesis then sat back in his chair and turned to face Yennefer "She had a demonic spirit inside of her called Yzarkos, and he was corrupting her, so she chose to die and take the demon with her, she's incredible, she's the bravest woman I have ever met." Nemesis was so happy that he didn't mind his current form being exposed.

-Inside Shinda's head-

"Why? How dare you ask such stupid questions........Shinda every single person be it student or staff is part of my family, and I'll do anything to help them. Now go..Wake up you have classes to get too, I expect you to stay as a straight A student."

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut
Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:46 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer but her lip as Nemesis explained to her when had happened to the girl. It can't be... the same demon that we fought...? Looking down at the girl, Yen lowered her hands. Surely if Calian was involved he would have made sure she was healed properly. Yes... I have encountered Yzarkos...I have 3 gashes on my back to prove it... I thought we got rid of him however... Yennefer let out a sight. I hope that our failures weren't the cause of this... she thought to herself quietly.

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda's body winced as Thanatos scolded her. "Sorry sir! And I will! The problem is I cant get my body to move. I'm not entirely used to the whole dying and living again...not that I want to. Shinda shrugged in her head and sighed. Though she began to feel really odd. The mental of herself in her head began to change. In the physical world, Shinda began to wince and roll onto her side. Luckily she was wearing a kimono because what happened next could have been very awkward than it was now. Nine fox tails formed and came out from her short kimono. "Thanatos, I know this may be too much to ask for but I wish to form a pact with you. I want to see to it that you are able to pass on. You may leave me as you see fit but I want to help you as you helped me...like you said. We're family." Shinda began to roll over again and fox ears popped up from her hair as well as a slight increase in her bosom. Soon after, Shinda awoke slowly, and blinked slowly. Her eyes had gone from a teal to a pure amber color. "Nnnnhn, where am I? Did you kill him? My butt and and head hurt..."

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | |
∑ Thoughts →→| |
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Embarrassed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"You don't have to worry about me, and there's no need for a pact.
We already have an ongoing contract. I'll only leave when I see fit."
Thanatos slowly started fading away as Shinda started waking up. "When the time comes I'll move on but until then I'll be keeping you safe."

Nemesis watched as Shinda's body started moving, he sat back up when she rolled over just to check on her, but what he saw made Nemesis blush, maybe for the first time in his life. "Yennefer! are you seeing what I'm seeing?! Did she...." Nemesis stopped talking as soon as the tails formed, it was like he swallowed his own tongue. Nemesis never thought he would ever see something like this. "Are those ears? what the hell?! Are they getting bigger." Nemesis' face was as red as a tomato. This was very embarrassing for him, he felt like he shouldn't be here, and was getting ready to leave before she wakes up, he wanted to avoid embarrassing her as well, but unfortunately, he was a little too late. Shinda woke up and started asking questions. Nemesis cleared his throat and tried putting his serious face on. "You're in the hospital wing, and yes I did kill him." He then closed his eyes and made his head face the ground. "Shinda....You should probably look in the mirror."

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut
Poisonous Pumpkin

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 pm
User Image

Yennefer watched as Shinda rolled over. Yes it seems that she is alr.... Her voice quickly hushed as she watched the girls "sprout" 9 fluffy tails and a pair of ears. Her jaw dropped in amazement. In all my years, I've never seen this... Atleast not naturally. Yen looked over to Nemesis and watched as his cheeks tuned pink. Does he like this student? she asked herself with a smile. Turning her attention back to Shinda, she lightly stroked the top of the girls head. Welcome back child~ Let's focus on getting you back to 100% ok?

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda could feel someone petting the top of her head and she smiled and her tails started swaying. Though Nemesis said that she should look in a mirror. Though it didnt take a mirror, glancing into the window, the girl saw what she had become. Rolling out of the bed, she ungracefully flopped on the ground but sprung right back up. "H-how did I become a Kitsune?" Something finally clicked in her head. Nemesis was cherry red...and a devious thought entered her head. She shook that away. It wasnt bad but it was naughty...very not like her at all. Turning back to both Yen and Nemesis, Shinda walked back to the bed and sat down. "I never want to die again...it feels really weird having your soul ripped out of your body...If it wasnt for Thanatos I would still be dead." Shinda looked towards Nemesis and smiled. "I guess I'll be seeing you in class today huh...OH s**t! I told people I was going to die! Ciri, Athena, Yuki and Kazi...uuuhhhhhhh how am i going to explain this to them?" Shinda's ears sulked downwards as she sighed heavily.

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| How did this happen?|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

Yen couldn't help but smile as the girl spoke. She knew what it felt like to die, and she was glad that this girl was lucky to come back. One thing she knew was that Shinda was a very strong girl. Perhaps it was part of your powers all along, and you had to have a terrifying experience to awaken it? Yen replied to the girl. She wasn't really sure how to answer, mainly because this was the first time she had seen a kitsune. Fascinating.... she thought as she stared at Shinda's ears and tails.

A chuckle came from Yen's lips. You don't have to explain if your not quiet sure yourself silly. The only thing that is going to matter to them is that you are alive and that you are safe. The little details do not matter at this moment. Your still learning for yourself are you not? Hearing the morning chirps outside, Yennefer looked at the time. Damn...I have to get ready for class.... She let out a heavy sigh and smiled at both Nemesis and Shinda. I must go prepare to teach...Nemesis, you need to protect his one. Don't let her out of your sights~ Giving Nemesis a wink, Yen turned on her heels and waved as she walked out of the hospital wing.

-Exit-

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:44 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Embarrassed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda, Calian

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis Finally managed to put on his serious look as his body burned for less than a second, causing him to revert to his human form. He then gulped before clearing his throat. "Well, You can tell them I told you to say those things, and that you really thought you were going to die. Tell them it was part of your training." Nemesis got up and started walking away, he was feeling very uncomfortable in this situation, having feelings for a student was inappropriate. "Your appearance changed so, they'll believe it was the result of training...I'll need to talk to you in private later, I want to know the reason behind your transformation" With that Nemesis left the room and rested his back on the wall, he then placed his hand on his chest that felt like it was about to burst from his chest. "This can't be happening, and why Shinda...Couldn't it be a staff member? I mean I need to make this go away fast." Nemesis didn't mind falling for someone younger, but not as a staff member, that was something that never crossed his mind. This wasn't love at first sight, no it was stronger than that. He was actually falling for her personality above her looks....It also helped that she looked good.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut
Poisonous Pumpkin

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to Yen, Shinda blushed as the teacher said Nemesis needed to keep an eye on her. Her eyes were now on Nemesis, who gave her suggestions as to what to say. She might have to use one of two of those. The most interesting thing in what she heard after Nemesis left the room. Normally she would not be able to hear that well. It seemed Nemesis liked her but wasnt sure about it. Shinda stood up from the bed and walked out of the room to see the man resting against the wall. "Well I dont know how this happened but maybe we can discover it together okay." She said sweetly with a smile. One of her tails brushed up against the mans chin. Shin immediately blushed and panicked slightly. Grabbing her tails and holding them. "Sorry! I-I dont know how to control these things...I'm going to get ready for class. I'll be seeing you later Nemmy" The girls ears perked up and a blush filled her face. Giving a couple quick bows, Shinda scurried off...quite awkwardly. Not being used to having Nine tails to deal with made things difficult.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Does he really like me?|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Youta Saito
Youta would stick out his tounge in disgust "eww higher education..." The young kitsune would then begin to bounce up and down excitedly upon remembering the girl with nine tails "How did she have so many tails?!?" Youta would then take a few deep breaths to calm down "Find her later, class first!" the kitsune would then take off out of the room and would dash off to class.

[Mood]: Excited [With]: No one [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Doc Silver!~ |
∑ Thoughts →→| How do you work these things? Just Kidding~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Upon Exiting from Silver's home Realm, she had picked up a few books. She was going to be watching Yen for some time she figured and she figured or hoped the culprit would come back. Silver would have a few words with them about messing with a Hell Lords Territory. Maybe they would make great recruits~ Yen would rise up from the ground and gently laid down on a hospital bed. "Now I get to play Doctor!~ Dont worry, Im a Lord of Hell im not at all trained in stuff like this~" Hell she had books on medical practices...not that she read them...but she had them. "Its a shame Taahlia is still locked up in Heaven's dungeon. she was a great healer...welp! time to get some nurses~" Silver summon a few shades to start setting up on IV's and blood transfusions. Of course she was making sure that they used O negative...it works on everyone~

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers