Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jane Bathory

The moment the nurse would turn around Jane levitated off the ground. Floating through the air and right above the nurse who would receive a puff of smoke in the face. A echoing laughter would be heard above her head but there would be nothing there. Jane had dispersed into mist and was now on the ground as what could be described as a puddle of green smog. Rising fast up her skirt like a gust of wind which is exactly how it would feel like when it caused her skirt to go up. Quickly moving back to where she had "been" the entire time and giving the nurse a whistle. "Bit drafty in here isn't it?" Walking casually back to the nurse, the cigarette no longer in her hand. "Came back cause. I wanted to apologize. I was being a b***h earlier." Playing along the innocent act while a container of oil was slowly making it's way above Aurora before falling on her. It would have been just water but Jane didn't quite carry a bucket of water with her. If the oil landed Jane would burst out in laughter, holding her side and even snorting.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:40 pm

l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Hospital l Company ➤: ??? l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Just when Aurora thought this girl was actually apologizing... The bucket of oil landed straight onto the doctor and for a moment she just stood there, taking everything in. Her eyes opened to reveal the glowing orbs once more and before the girl could tell, Aurora's form changed. Now, she was pissed. HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOSPITAL WARD AND ACT LIKE SUCH A USELESS CHILD! DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE?!?! The angel felt her body growing warm, and her hands began to glow an unnatural holy light-like color.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 pm
Jane Bathory

Taken aback by the transformation Jane shielded her eyes. The radiant light emitted from Aurora blinding her but through the gaps of her fingers was able to see the angel. If the angel's plan was to scare the spirit straight or appear threatening, transforming and being riled up was the worst decision she could have made. Jane was trying to elicit a negative reaction out of her, "Now now. That's uncalled for. I never entered the hospital ward. Technically." Getting off the floor, the trouble maker walk right to the angel with a cheeky grin on her face. "What are you going to do about it? Miss Angel." Looking down at the shorter woman as she pulled out another cigarette and would light it. After all she was a student and for all intent and purposes hadn't done anything wrong. At least not that could be proven, the container of oil having disappeared.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 am

What was she going to do about it? She was going to put an end to this behavior! Aurora lifted her hands to the girl and without saying a word, she cast a holy spell on her; purification. Aurora was sick and tired of this, and she was not going to allow this student to ruin other people’s day. Soon, Jane would feel like something lifted from her, like she would feel happy... but for her it was probably not in a good way.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 am
Jane Bathory

Jane would flinch at seeing the nurse lift her arms, taking a step back, and swatting at the hand. Seeing how worked up the lady had gotten being backhanded wouldn't be a surprise. Missing the hand swat as the nurse only moved her hand up. Blinking a couple of times trying to see if maybe she missing something. Focusing so much on the other's hand that she didn't even realize the cigarette falling through her hand. There was a green glow outlining Jane and strange warmth flushing over her body. "Wh-what...what did you do?" The spirit knew something was off when she appeared stuck in her spirit form. She wanted to be angry about it but she just couldn't feel anything but positivity. It was like getting high. Jane's movement was groggy as she tried to tackle the nurse only for it to turn into a hug. "Wow you're like so beautiful you know." A gentle smile on her face as she rested her on the doctor's shoulder and poked her cheek. "You're going to regret this. The moment I can think of something to get you back...maybe a backrub or helping you around the ward." Wait. None of those paybacks were paybacks, they were all favors.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Aurora was pretty happy about the outcome of this little trick of hers, it seemed like the girl was now on the correct path she should have been on from the start. Giving the student a smile as she hugged her, the angel shook her head. Oh no problem~ You dont have to do anything for me. I’m glad you have just calmed down and seem more personable. For how sweet Aurora was known to be, this was a pretty nasty spell.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 pm
Jane Bathory

Embraced by the nurse, her ample bosom would provide an obstacle to their hug. A soft pillow like obstacle that was easily bypassed with a tighter hug. If she squeezed just a little bit tighter maybe she could harm the nurse. Instead she melted in the older woman's arms appearing to weigh nothing while her legs floated in the air in a kneeling position. "This feels nice." But unnatural. Feeling intense but brief euphoria at being praised by the nurse she was to realize what happened. Acting good made her feel real good. "I insist, Miss...I never got your name." Dropping the hug but keeping her arms around the nurse, Jane moved the from around her torso to her shoulders. Pulling herself up to get a better vantage point as her hands were firm as they pressed against the nurse's shoulders. Her relaxed state was something she could partially get out of, small twitching in her face would show it but they were few and far between that it couldn't be considered a pattern. Chest pressed against chest, the delinquent leaning forward, close enough to feel her breath if she had been breathing, and a glazed look in her eyes. There was a familiar tension that was undercut by a happy but goofy look on Jane's face.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Well this was an interesting outcome for the angel... she didn’t realize how much her little trick really affected the girl. As she was hugged, she looked down at her. Slowly, Jane moved her way up to where Aurora could feel her breathing and it was odd. A slight blush formed on the Angels cheeks and she looked away. A-are you doing ok?

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:12 am
Jane Bathory

How dare she! The sheer audacity! The nurse knew what she had done. Maybe not the exact extent but the act clueless. It was infuriating. Or it would be if she could feel malice. Tightening the stuffed animal grip on Aurora's shoulder. The woman didn't even dare look her in eyes. "No." Everything about her was wrong. Yet none of it felt terrible and the longer she stayed in the nurse's arms the more it felt that everything would be alright. "Just hold me...for a little longer" The spell must be temporary anyways so why couldn't she just enjoy the pleasant feeling and enact her revenge later. After a couple more seconds of being intimately close Jane would take give the other space. "Your spell didn't work! I still think you're a meanie face...I-I can't even curse?!" It was her final act of defiance. Even if her thoughts were muddled and actions were controlled, Jane had a rebellious spirit that wouldn't give in. Even when while looking like a flustered school girl revealing her feelings to a crush. With flustered cheeks, her hands at her chest and staring directly at the ground. Her words were void of any confidence.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:46 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hospital l Company ➤: ??? l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

The angel wasn't dumb, she knew what the spell had really done to this poor...ok maybe not poor girl, but still. Yet, she still didn't realize how much it would have effected the girl. Transforming back into her normal appearance, Aurora let the girl stay like that for a bit longer before pulling away. I-it shouldn't last too long.... I-i just wanted you to be a better person in this type of situation...b-but I think it is an improvement for you! You seem much calmer and maybe this was a good thing for you! Ehhhhhh....maybe was the key word.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:07 pm
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: ... ¤ Thoughts: ...
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: Bag

════════════════════════════╝

Sunlight streamed through the tall windows, suffusing the room with their warm glow. The day found Snow in a typical scene for the time. She was asleep, sitting at a desk in the far corner. She was slumped forward, with her arms folded under her head to serve as a makeshift pillow. Her ears were tilted back in a position as relaxed as the rest of her. Her breathing was soft, slow, and steady.. Despite the disruptions to what should have been a peaceful atmosphere. She had truly been running on fumes by the time she finally passed out, so this was some much needed sleep. Her deep slumber was not even interrupted by dreams..

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:12 am
Jane Bathory

A better person? The spell had not only removed any negativity from her heart it had made it vulnerable. It felt heavy, the weight was unbearable but she could feel the spell weakening. With the sorrow came anger, an anger that was expressed with vigour. "In whose standard? You angels are all the same. You got to change what you don't like. You think robbing me of my choice makes me a better person?" Not that she had a choice to start. Reaching to grab Aurora by the shoulders, give her a bit of shake, only to pass through like a she was nothing. Letting out a cry of frustration, the green smog around her to imploding as she swung at wall with no affect. The day had gone from good to bad in one small moment. Never had she felt so crummy for being herself. At least not in a long time. Why was she still around the angel? Nothing was stopping her from simply passing through a wall and leaving. Nothing but her thoughts of being alone with, well her thoughts. Clearly the spell was meant to damage her psychologically. Jane wasn't going to let it do that. "But since you love the new me so much I'm just going to follow you around. Nyah!" Sticking out her tongue at the nurse.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash