Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:39 pm
Headmaster's Office: This were you would usually find the headmaster or vice headmaster. New students here are welcome here if they have any help or guidance about the school.
Headmaster: Lucius Videl
Vice Headmaster: Dr. Erwin Verrückter
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Someone Help Me... l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Special Pillow and Duct Tape
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"This. Can't. Be. Right." Lucius sat up from the couch, he stood up and walked over to his desk and pulled out a mirror. "Am I sick?" he said to himself as he looked at himself in the memory for any symptoms of flu or anything abnormal. He sighed and placed the mirror down, it was weird. He'll usually enjoy a good night's sleep under this weather especially wrapped around a wool blanket He sat on his desk and pulled out his special extra soft favourite pillow. He placed on the table and laid his head, he closed his eyes and his breathe turned into a steady pace...

Until after three seconds he let out a loud yell of agony, "I CAN'T SLEEP!" he shrieked in despair. He laid his face on the pillow in defeat, this normally doesn't happen and he should be out like a light by now. He groaned, he was going to visit an old friend but unfortunately the guard was there and he didn't want to disturb her moment. He opened one of his drawers and took out a roll of duct tape, "Maybe this will help." he got ready to tape his eyes shut. "If this doesn't work I'm calling 911..."

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: Just want you to see what she has caused XD

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy, but awake l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer had been tossing and turning in her sleep, to the point she sat up and stared at the wall. She began to think Why can't I sleep....Even an hour would be nice...Lucius did say that he loved to sleep....and he was always open to advice... maybe he would help her? However it was so late she was worried he would be fast asleep. She continued to stare at the wall. That's it! It's worth a shot! Yennefer threw on some easy clothes and a robe, and headed towards his office. Either he was there or he wasn't. The halls were so quiet at this hour it was a bit scary. Yen lit a flame in her hand to help her guide the way to her destination. She slowly, but surely, made her way to Lucius's office. She raised her hand and knocked on the large wooden doors softly, just in case he was asleep it wouldn't wake him. Lucius? Are you awake?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Someone Help Me... l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Savior l Item/s ➤: Special Pillow and Duct Tape

As soon as he about to tape his eyes shut, his ears perked up when he heard knocking. He raised a brow in confusion, 'Who could that be? Did one of the 'Powerpuff Girls' had a nightmare again?' thinking about three girls he hasn't seen them the whole day along with Nemesis. "I better find my jet full of fuel." he mumbled to himself. He got up from his desk then went over to open the door.

When Lucius opened the door she was surprised to see Yen again. He looked down at what she was wearing then smirked, "Oh~ I see you took my sleep suggestion. Come, come, come~." he gestured for her to enter the well lit room. He walked towards his desk then held out the roll of duct tape, "Now that you are here. May you please, tape my eyes shut?" he requested solemnly, you can tell the man was in distress without his ability to count sheep then sleep.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:50 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Awake l Location ➤: Headmasters office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yen walked into his office, her heels clicked on the floor. She smiled and rolled her eyes at his remark. Well I tried to sleep at least.... problem is I can't. That's why I came here...I need some sleep advice... Yen's voice trailed off as he handed her the duct tape. She was slightly confused until she remembered his comments earlier in the day. Yen held themduct tape and chuckled. Haha it would seem that you are in the same boat as me...but I don't think this will help you. I might be able to help you out. Yennefer handed him his duct tape back as she walked over to his desk. She looked around it and found what she wanted. She grabbed a coffee cup off of Lucius's desk and placed her hand over it. She didn't mean to intrude or snoop around the headmasters desk, but it was in sight. Yen's hand shined a light blue as the cup filled with a pretty indigo liquid. She walked back over to Lucius and handed him the cup. Here, try this. It taste like honey so it won't be horrible to drink. It's a sleep potion, it works on every kind of being. Yen smiled at him. She knew he would ask why she didn't drink the same thing if she was having the same problem. My body has been immune to this for years... it always made me sleep though.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Savior l Item/s ➤: Special Pillow and Duct Tape

Lucius looked in awe at the colour of the liquid in the coffee cup. "That's what my mother used to say when she gave me medicine and at the end it actually tasted like expired milk or something just died in my mouth; don't ask me how I know that." He took the cup wearily into his hand then sniffed just to make sure it actually smelt of the honey. Before he could take a sip, he stated at her blankly when she mentioned that she was immune to the potion. He stared back the cup then set it on his desk.

"I'm not going to drink until I help with you're sleeping problem as well.~" Seeing it was unfair he got his solution and left her hanging. "What seems to be the problem? Insomnia? Nightmares? Monsters in your closet? Boogeyman under the bed?" he said listing the possible reasons for adults to children. "Hm? Don't be shy~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:59 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Headmaster Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yen watched him as Lucius out down the glass. She smiled at the comment of his mother, or at least it brought him to a happy point if only for a second. Hmmmm.... well... Yen took a seat on one of the chairs her had in his office. She crossed her arms and lifted her left leg over her right leg. I'm sure there is something under my bed that loves me too much and decides sleep is for the weak~ Yen laughed. Haha no no... I actually have no idea... I just...lay there.. I mean I rarely sleep as it is, but I can't even get that far...so I really don't know... Yen looked down, her eyes were darker then normal. Yen looked up at him suddenly. So I came to the great Lucius for further assistance~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:00 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Dr. Videl the Great l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Patient l Item/s ➤: Special Pillow and Sleep Potion

"And the Great man shall assist~!" he said in triumph then sat at his desk. Lucius rubbed his chin at her situation. "Hmm, well usually.~" He stood up and walked behind Yen's seat, he gently brushed her raven locks away from her face then covered her eyes. "You just close your eyes and let the magic happen.~" he smiled, "Though other reason is that happens to cause lack of sleep is, you're thinking too much." he said remembering what the doctor said when he dragged Erwin to the hospital for overworking. He uncovered her eyes and stared at her from above, "Is something on your mind dear?" he asked like he was a doctor with a smile and stared at Yen in wonder waiting for her answer.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: You are quoting yourself that's why I'm not getting notices XD

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:27 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Patient Mode l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: Dr. Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer took a deep breath, and slowly exhaled. She began to think of what could be keeping her awake. Her eyes glowed a bright purple as Lucius uncovered them. She looked up at him with a cute innocent look, but this wasn't intentional. Hmm... I don't know... Yen cocked her head and placed a finger on her temple. I guess I'm a bit worried for tomorrow...but this isn't a big concern. I always worry about Ciri... She realized that she was ranting. Yen looked up at him. I'm sorry you don't know who that is. Ciri is the child I raised since she was brought into my care. She is always finding trouble... Yen rest both of her hands on her lap. And...I guess.... She blushed and looked down. I-I don't know how to describe it...I guess I...I have butterflies...This is a new feeling...I.. Yen shook her head. Ahh! I-ignore that last part!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:05 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Dr. Videl the Great l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Patient l Item/s ➤: Special Pillow and Sleep Potion

Videl raised both of his brows, "Oh~! Ciri~ That's a cute name." he said. Though he felt kind of jealous the woman gets to raise a child throughout. Even though he is about to look after a troublesome teenager, even though he has three plus one adult. He would really like to get a child of his own. He looked at Yen questionable at the last part, "Butterflies?" he said in confusion. He blinked a few times then suddenly let out a laugh, "There is nothing to be nervous about. Yen Yen~" he cooed then poke the side of her stomach. Mentioning the other meaning of the expression: you are anxious and have a nervous feeling in your stomach. Here's an example: "I used to get butterflies in my stomach before school tests and I end up killing my brain the whole night~." he explained with a smile. "Just imagine the class is like taking care of Ciri~" he cooed the child's name then began softly brushing Yen's hair.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:27 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: "Dr. Videl" l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yen smiled while thinking of Ciri. Her full name is Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, buuuuuuuut Ciri was easier. She came into my care when she was 6 because she couldn't control her magic... goodness she was more then a handful...but that child...her other instruct her...he lost her for years....I searched for years and years... and finally when I found her... Yen grew very quiet. The memory was very painful. When I found her I died. She is the reason I am here. Yen looked up at "Videl" and smiled. Haha I wish that I could have birthed her, but sadly I didn't. Yen put a hand on her stomach. This is usually why I cant sleep, I always worry ill see her in my dreams, needing my help. However these butterflies... Yen jumped at his poke making a cute noise. Kya!
Her cheeks turned red and she looked over at him. She couldn't help but smile. You know..Luci--I mean Mr. Videl, you can call me Yenna if you would like~ Yen leaned her head back into his hands as he brushed her hair softly. She felt so calm and comfortable, but the butterflies got worse. She continued to hold her stomach. I hope my students are a little easier then her~ Yen tilted her head up to look at "Videl" out of the corner of her eye. Do you have childen?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 am
User Image
User Image

Lucius listened to her story about Ciri as he continued brushing her hair. He shook his head, "No, no~ Yen Yen is more cuter.~" he said in a stubborn childish voice. He stopped brushing her hair when she asked him the million dollar question. "Children I wish!...As far as I know..." he trailed off then looked at the ceiling while he thought deeply. "I don't think so...I mean, I'm suspecting two people that I might have a relation with. AH! Don't worry I'm not that kind of man that plays with feelings!" he quickly justified then scratched his cheek with his finger, "It's complicated to put it into words." he said wearily, what does he say!? 'My Otherself is kind of player and slept with who knows who!' "Well, I'm looking after three girls and their brother an old friend left behind before he...passed on. But I think their more close with Ash than with their uncle. Plus I'll looking be after another teenager." he let out a sigh of frustration then rested his head on top of her's. "I wish I was a woman, you know this is your child the first time they come out." he pouted at his complicated life. He raised his head then let out a chuckle, "Sorry, I didn't mean to rant." he pardon himself. He stared at her then a sly smirk formed, "Would you also like mini-Yennas of your own~?" he said teasingly and his eyes turned to wine red then chuckled. "Now, that's you talk your mind out, do you feel sleepy?" he tilted his head.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:12 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yen listened to Lucius as he talked. As he begun to stumble around his words, she couldn't help but chuckle. She thought it was...adorable! Hehe it's alright silly~ Yen tilted her head slightly back and reached her hand up, placing it on Lucius's cheek. You're cute when your nervous~ She smiled as she listened to him talk about the children he cared for. She was shocked, Lucius had so many responsibilities here at the school, she was amazing that he could juggle rasiing kids. Yen admired that, she had only had to raise one. Oh wow! That's a lot of children! I'm amazed that you take care of that many alone! Yen lowered her hand back down to her stomach full of butterflies. Hehe I wonder what birth feels like? It can't be as bad as certain things I've been through. Haha and being a woman comes with other tasks too mister~ Yen giggled to herself at the quick thought of Lucius being female. She heard the slight change in his voice and looked up at him behind her. She noticed his eyes changed colors. Yen was slowly seeing his true sides, and she was glad! However Yen had had little time with his other self. She wasn't sure what to expect. Yen's cheeks turned a blush pink at his comment about "little yen's" W-well I feel much better, it these butterflies...it seems like they are here to stay~ Yen smiled and playfully stretched an yawned. Oh my! I might be cured!!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

Lucius shook his head, "Aww, thank you but I don't do it alone. I have Ashelia and Erwin with me, if they weren't there... This wouldn't be an office anymore." he said with a chuckle. He suddenly gulped when she mentioned birth, remembering the birth video they showed them back when he was at school. "Actually~...Let me enjoying being a man for now. God speed Yen Yen.~" he laughed while patting her head, wishing her luck if she ever goes into that miracle yet painfully state. Lucius blinked and looked down at her stomach thinking about her 'butterflies' problem. He walked in front of her then knelt down, he gentle placed his head on her stomach. "He's going to have wavy raven hair like his mommy and ruby red eyes like daddy." Lucius informed like he was making a prediction thinking that Yennefer is pregnant. He laughed at his act, knowing he hasn't done anything to cause it, but it was a nice thought. Lucius blushed and rose up then placed his hands on hips. "You don't sound sleepy though.~" he said and rose a brow,

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Heart Fluttering l Location ➤: Headmaster Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer's face turned a bright red and her eyes glowed. However this time they were a bright pink instead of a purple. She looked down at Lucius, with his head on her stomach. L-L-Lucius?! T-There's nothing in there...y-yet... Yen's voice trailed off, she placed her hands on her cheeks to cover her embarrassment. It was actually really cute. L-Lucius... Yennefer looked up at him with her glowing eyes and saw that he was blushing; his rosy face made her smile S-sadly I think I'm more awake then ever...Maybe I'm just a lost cause~ Left to wander the world awake! And worse! Wide awake! Yen's face was still really red and she was trying everything she could to calm her racing heart.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas