Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: 'Predator' l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Thanatos l Item/s ➤: Whisky
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛

'DAMN IT!' Lucius let out a demonic growl when Thanatos slipped away, he almost had him in his hands until the despicable phone started buzzing. He can only presume that it was Ashe the one texting him, 'Damn that phone! Damn that wolf!' Lucius hid his anger behind his smile, he caught sight of the man opening the windows. He smirked, he was getting somewhere. He let out a carefree laugh, "Whats wrong? Are you getting hot there?" he blinked when he felt a buzzing sound on his back pocket. He took it out and saw a message from Yennefer. Lucius placed a hand on his chin, the woman must be bored cause of the limit amount of things she can do due to her pregnancy. His red eyes light up when an idea came to mind,

To: Yenny~<3 (Read it while thinking about Barney's song)
I love you, you love me
Don't worry I have got a plan for me
Meet me at noony
And make sure to wear old clothy
That means no high-heals for you.~

Meet me at the attic
Where it all bloomed
Then we'll talk about our baby
in your round belly.~

Lucius sent the message one he was done and thought about being a part-time songwriter, he couldn't wait for what he has in store for Yennefer. He looked up at Thanatos who was choking his eyes traveled to the mobile device and wondered what he received. Doesn't look like an emergency alert as the vice-headmaster only poured another glass of whisky for him. He looked at the glass held out to him, he was more of a wine drinker than whisky but he took it anyway. He watched his friend took a drink without that toast and poured himself another drinl, he stared in slight confusion until it came to him. 'Was he...trying to be tipsy?' he thought. He smiled and raised his hand to the toast, "To being friends." he cheered, 'with benefit.' he drank. "Hmm~! Have more I bought it just for you.~" he said pressuring the man to drink more as he took the man back to the couch again and poured him another glass.

Lucius noticed state of Thanatos's hands, "Aww poor baby, don't worry I'll make it better." he gladly volunteered as he took one of his hand and gave him a hand massage and he made sure to stroke his arm in an suggestive manner, at some point Lucius leaned down and kissed Thanatos' knuckles to make it 'feel better' and continued with the massage.

♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: I just searched on Google the best Whiskys and copy and paste the info XD

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia had walked down to the kitchen and made up the equivalent of an Ice Bag for Thanatos' hand. She was hoping that after everything that happened...things might cool down around here. Unfortunately, things only seemed to heat up. After approaching the main door to the office, the guard went to open it, only to find that it had been locked. Confused by this since Thanatos was the one that asked her to bring him the ice, Ashe sniffed around and listened closely. Lucius and Thanatos were inside, that much she could smell. "Uh, Thanatos. I have Ice but the doors locked...everything alright in there?" Ashe wasnt worried... yet... If she needed to, Ashe would break down the door...again. Its been noted how many time Ashe herself has broken this very door. Its a wonder why people lock it. Ashe would at least wait a short time before she would break down the door.

∑Location →→| Headmaster Office |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Layers |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm/Confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is the door locked? |
∑ Items →→| Malice and Ice bag |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:49 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Extremely Nervious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Lucius & Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►I'll fix any mistakes I make when I come back...I need to get me some food.

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

When Thanatos was taken to the coach by Lucius it made him even more uncomfortable, and the one more whiskey shot didn't help calm him down either. He knew her arrival would save him from this..."Situation", but she might be too late. "Thanks, but stop trying to get me drunk...I have things to do later." Thanatos sighed when Lucius started giving him the hand massage, it made the situation even weirder but his hands were so sore, it actually made it enjoyable for him. A few seconds into the relaxing massage Thanatos went for another sip but stopped all movement and actions when he felt lips touch his hand. He squinted and looked at Lucius from the corner of his eyes. He couldn't do anything...His mouth was full and his lips were occupied with the glass's rim. He didn't want to make any sudden movement...Things could evolve into something worse than this. "If I things go any further I need to establish my dominance...I can't be a bottom..What am I saying?! I'm with Ashe! Yes, but we're not in control of this situation...We might have to pl..."

Hearing Ashe's voice made Thanatos jump from the coach pushing Lucius in the process. He stood there for a moment looking at the door in complete horror. "Oh no...Act normal...Nothing happened..." He kept telling himself to stay calm but it wasn't working Thanatos heart was racing and could be heard by anyone with superior senses. Taking a deep Breath Thanatos gathered the courage to unlock the door and open it for Ashe to come in. "Oh! Ashe What a pleasant surprise...C...Come in come in." Thanatos was hiding something...Obviously.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: 'Prey' l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Thanatos & Ashe l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius was caught completely off guard when he got push and hit the ground, 'Rude!' the headmaster sighed as he was about to admit defeat. He was close but there was nothing he still can't get past the bluenette's shell, his red eyes were fixed on the man. He looks the dominant type...Should he try being more submissive? If this leads to failure he would give up on this man.

Lucius' ears perked up when he heard the person behind the door was Ashe that'll explain why Thanatos is a nervous wreck. An malevolent smirk appeared, 'You are gonna pay Thanatos...' he swiftly unbuttoned his shirt all the way down and swagged his pants a bit partially revealing his black briefs before. Once the door was unlocked he put on his role. "O-oh the ice here~?" Lucius' voice sounds like he was out of breath as his body was sprawled across the the carpet floor. His face was flushed with a hue of red as he panted, the evidence he has that Thanatos was the cause of this was the scent and sight of whisky still on Lucius, the whisky he drank at his first attempt was still there and stick and glistened on the headmaster's tone heaving chest. Ashe knows that he's more of a wine drinker than a whisky one. Lucius was about to sit until he let out an hiss and an erotic sound, he bend over the coffee table as support making sure his perfect Videl a** was directed towards Thanatos."P-please leave the ice by the door." he whimpered, a shadow of his bangs cast over eyes as he face down. "I have learned my punishment..." he muttered making it audible enough for both of them to hear. Their both adults, they know what this 'punishment' was about. Lucius 'rubbed'(*cough* caressed *cough*) his butt. He would give a look that only Thanatos can see, 'Yes b****...you can't touch this now' and the vice-headmaster's heart beat was music to his ears.

Lucius slowly pulled out his phone still acting like he was in pain, when he glanced at the message he smiled until he saw the last line of the message, he felt that time just stopped...

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Thanatos had opened the door and Ashe was already suspicious of her man. The Smell of Alcohol was thick in the air, his heart beat was racing, and his speech was obviously hiding something. Giving Thanatos the glaring dagger eyes, she took a few steps in...and that when it happened. She saw it. The dream of many ladies. Oh no it wasnt Lucius...well not by himself. Ashe would sooner strangler the man before glamouring over him. No it was Thanatos AND Lucius. Ashe's bang hung over her eyes and and looked like Ashelia was about to start killing both of them. Calmly walking over to the side of the room, Ashe set the Ice down on a chair and her sword on the floor. Reaching into her pocket, she turned around and started snapping pictures of Lucius and Thanatos. Ashe's face was blushing bright red with a slight nose bleed and held the sliest cat grin. Giggling uncontrollably, Ashe was now fan-girling very hard. Ashe quickly Placed her phone underneath her belt. Ashe ran to Thanatos and nuzzled his side with a sly grin. "So, is this what you need the ice for?~" Ashe was still bright red in the face. The was almost like a fantasy for her. Something she wouldnt have told anyone ....ever.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Blessed |
∑ Thoughts →→| *currently out of order* |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Extremely Nervious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Lucius & Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►I'll fix any mistakes I make when I come back...I need to get me some food.

Thanatos' thought this day couldn't get any worse...He was wrong.It seemed like Lucius' acting classes were worth it. Thanatos turned when he heard Lucius' speak and to his horror he made it seem like Thanatos was "Punishing" Lucius. Thanatos felt light headed but somehow managed to stand firmly on his two feet as his soul slowly escaped his body. "No this can't be happening!" Thanatos then slowly but shakingly turned to look at Ashe with the most nervous look on his face His lips twitching when he recognized that look on Ashe's face. As she walked past him all Thanatos could look at was her weapon...She needed to put that thing down before anyone gets hurt. Specifically him. Thanatos couldn't help but sigh in relief when he heard the thud of her weapon but felt his heart sink once more when he saw a flash. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DELETE THE PICTURES RIGHT NOW!! THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR. HE'S LYING HE WAS ONLY GIVING ME A HAND MASSAGE." Thanatos was waving his hands frantically trying to indicate that it wasn't his fault. "WHATS THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE?! STOP IT! YOU LOOK LIKE ROHNIN! AND THE ICE IS FOR MY HAND NOT HIS DAMN a**." Thanatos eventually knew that it was no use...She had dirt on him false or not..He simply sighed and let his hands fall to his side while staring at the ground in shame and defeat."Why would do this to me, Lucius?" Turning to look at his friend Thanatos squinted his eyes at the sudden change in Lucius' demeanor. "What's up with you? This is your fault help me get us out of it..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Thanatos & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Ice Cube

Lucius was still in trance by the device in front of him until he caught sight of a white flash. He turned his head and saw Ashe not raising her mighty Malice but a phone. Lucius jaw dropped and stared at his guard in a mixture of awe and shock, that Thanatos dramatic outburst became mute to the raven's ears. He was still processing what was written all over Ashe's face, red face, cat grin, nose bleed...He cocked his head to the side. "Hey Ashe, I never knew you were a crazy fan of bromance/yaoi/boylove(whatever you call it)" is Yennefer also into that as he thought about it in interest. He smiled as he rose up to his feet and button up his shirt and cleaned himself up

Lucius blankly stared at Thanatos when asked what was the purpose of his action, he only flash him his signature smile "Cause its fun.~" he says simply. He hissed, "Ohh~ I would love to stay but I need to go see my Yenny as your niece/nephew is kicking in her belly.~" he cooed as declined to help his friend in need. He walked towards the before picking up an ice cube. "When I come back I want to see a positive pregnancy test Ashe.~" he sucked on the ice cube and winked at the couple then took his leave.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image

The guard couldnt help but keeping laughing and giggling. This was amazing for her in many ways. Some were just for the fun aspect, others for the perverted side. A lot of it was for the perverted side. Ashe nodded and agreed to Lucius' first question. She loved the idea of a Bromance between these two...as long as she got to play of course. Thanatos is still her man after all. Seeing Thanatos panic was absolutely hilarious! She was never going to use the pics against him.

Ashe jumped and clung onto Thanatos. It was at that time that Lucius said something that made even Ashe stopped dead. Positive...pregnancy..?! Ashe's face went bright red with embarrassment . After Lucius left the office, Ashe still held onto Thanatos and hadnt moved a muscle. "B-baby?!" Ashe wanted a baby but for Lucius to tell her essentially to get hoppin and make a baby...Ashe was stunned. "Uh I-I uhhh I uh uh I" Yup this Ashe was out of order.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Blessed |
∑ Thoughts →→| *currently out of order* |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► In the mood

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"Don't be stupid, we don't have time to raise a child...You always say the dumbest things." Thanatos who now had Ashe's arms wrapped tightly around him, turned to look at her when he felt the short-lived tightness loosen up. He looked at her bright red face and smiled mischievously, it was time for some payback. Now she was the one embarrassed "serves her right for taking those pictures" He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a little spank to jump-start her jumbled up brain. The spank was just a tiny bit harder than usual, she deserved it. "Might as well embarrass her more" he then lowered his arms onto her cheeks giving them a tight squeeze and lifting her in the air and gently placing her on top of Lucius' desk.

He then began whispering in her ear. "I always knew you were a pervert, just never knew to what extent. You need to be taught some manners." Thanatos then gently planted a kiss on Ashe's cheek before picking up the half-empty bottle of whiskey while giving her a rather seductive smile. "Don't. Waste. A. Single. Drop." Thanatos gently pressed the rim of the bottle against Ashe's lips and with every word he'd raise the bottle higher releasing more and more alcohol. Thanatos proceeded to caress Ashe's thighs and spreading her legs slightly, just enough from him to get closer. Thanatos then lowered the bottle and placed it next to her. He was now only inches away from her face, he was so close to her that he could feel the heat radiating from her body. Thanatos then gently slid her jacket off her shoulders revealing her wraps and cleavage. "I'm in control now.." Thanatos was still maintaining his smile as he got even closer to her ear, and gave it a nibble "Got it?"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was too much out of order to see the smile that Thanatos had. Nor did she expect the plan he had for her. The spank was something that caught the guard off guard. Letting out a small yip, Ashe's wolf ears and wolf tail popped out immediately. This was a rarity as she hated to show them to people. Before the wolf could process everything that was happening, it was far too late. Being placed on the Desk, the whispers into her ears almost made her melt. Usually Ashe took the more Dominate side, but Thanatos beat her to it....and she loved it. "Mmmmmm, I'm a stubborn learner~" Ashe replied with a suggestive tone. The scent of whiskey filled her nose as she and her man kissed. As the bottle of alcohol was lifted to her lips and raised up for her to drink, her tail wagged side to side. She was enjoying this...a lot. Almost like she was caressing the bottle, Ashe place a hand on the bottle and chugged away. Even as Thanatos raised the bottle higher and higher, Ashe didnt let a single drop escape.

The guard could feel the heart beat of her lover as he got closer, only mere inches from her. When Thanatos bit her ear, Ashe it. She was all his and her tail wagged even more. She wanted more and this was the first time a man took charge and "tamed" her...she loved it. "I'm all yours."

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hot |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Currently busy* |
∑ Items →→| |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Thanatos then started kissing downwards from her ear to the neck and towards the center just above her cleavage. He then went back to her lips and began hovering over them and getting closer and closer. While one of his hands gently crept up all the way up to her scalp and grabbed a nice hand full of hair before giving her a slight tug, then gently planting his lips on hers one more time this time deeper.

Thanatos then pulled away and gave her a small peck on the lips. His seductive smile now turned into a gentle one full of innocence, and joy. "We can finish this later, I've got work to do." Thanatos who moments ago seemed to be ready to go, all of sudden was business as usual. Was this some kind of trick?! Or was he trying to make her wait and want it even more? Only he knew. Thanatos went to the other side of the desk and picked up a file that seemed to be packed. "Try to not think about it...It'll only distract you...love you!" He then opened the door and closed it right behind him when he left.

Exit~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

The kissing down the chest. the pulling of her hair, Ashe was ready to go right there and then. Then it happened. He ended it right there and so sudden, Ashe didnt know what to think. Part of her snapped back to reality as Thanatos started to leave. "Love you too..." It wasnt until Thanatos left and closed the door that the rest of Ashe caught up with what just happened. "Wait...noooo... You sly b*****d!" There was no way Ashe wouldnt be able to not think about it...and the day was still young. This day was going to be a very long day.

Making herself somewhat proper again, Ashe grabbed her Sword and made her way out of the office and started making her way to her room. Ashe got to thinking...she was gonna make it very Hard for Thanatos to try and not think about it. The war was on!

-Exit-

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hot and bothered |
∑ Thoughts →→| W-what?! WAIT NO! |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:02 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curiuos |
∑ Thoughts →→| Now then, this is will be interesting. |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver had brought Yen to the Headmasters Office after a quick destination change. Beforehand, The demon was going to take the woman to her room or even the Hospital wing, but that was not to be. The Sorceress wanted this place. Silver did think it strange that Yen did not want to call Lucius to see the birth of his newest child. He missed Sky's birth completely. Once both herself andf Yen were in the office, Silver made a second portal, reached in, and grabbed a shadowy looking monster. " Find Lucius, Bring him here. Unharmed. Got it." Pushing the monster back inside, it had it's task and was no longer needed by her.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:40 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Headmaster l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A

Once they had made there way to... the headmasters office? Out of everywhere Silver decided to take her here? No matter, anyways once they arrived Yennefer sat down, but not on the couch, on her knees on the floor. The pain was starting to come more and more in huge waves. Bending over, she buried her head in the carpet. What is happening to me...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:48 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curiuos |
∑ Thoughts →→| Now then, this is will be interesting. |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver was trying, to remember back when she was giving birth to Sky. Though her thoughts were interrupted when Yen spoke and asked what was happening to her. Silver just about raised an eye brow at this. " My dear, you're about to give birth to a child. More specifically, a devil. Focus and keep your breathing steady." Silver was wondering when Luciius was going to show up or if he would again miss his child's birth. Silver opened up a couple more portals but nothing came out nor did she reach in to grab anything. The demon kept them up for a 'just in case' type of situation.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers