Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Dr. Videl the Great l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Patient l Item/s ➤: Special Pillow and Sleep Potion
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Yeah, yet.~" Lucius playfully winked. He walked back to his desk then took his special pillow then held it out to Yennefer. "You can use my Special Pillow, it always makes me fall asleep but I think I'm immune to it now. You can take it?" he offered with a smile. "For one night." he quickly corrected himself. He stared at her face then suddenly laugh, "If you're face gets any more red, you would be a great cast member in our school's christmas play. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.~" he teased, while holding out his white fluffy pillow that has his scent already attached to it for so long.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Lucius's pillow
User Image

Yennefer blushed, thinking about making a pouty face, but instead smiled and laughed. Well I can fly~ Haha but i don't know if I would want someone riding me~ She grinned at her own joke and shook her head. Again, she probably wasn't as funny as she thought. Yen smiled as she took his pillow. Are you sure? Haha thank you~ I will take good care of it~ She smiled and gave the pillow a small hug. I definitely feel much better. Your amazing Lucius~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:40 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

"Keep working on those jokes dear.~" Lucius laughed at her attempt. He nodded his head, he suddenly blushed at her last statement. He let out a laugh. "Tell me something I don't know.~" he said in pride and flipped his hair in a sassy way. "Think of it as a trade." he took his coffee cup that was filled with the Sleeping Potion. "Besides I wouldn't be surprise if you dream of me tonight.~" he joked about how pillow has scent attached to it, though it hinted about her butterfly feeling. "I hope you don't drool." he side noted.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:51 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Very happy l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Pillow
User Image

Yennefer giggled as his remarks. She stood up from the chair and gave him a warm smile. Haha you will most likely make an appearance in my dreams~ And I promise I won't drool on your pillow~ Yennefer walked to his door, her heels make that famous clicking noise, her robe swaying behind her. Yen held the pillow tight and nodded her head. Well I should be heading back to my chambers. Thank you once again Lucius. I think you helped me in more ways then you think~ Yen grinned and blew him a kiss. Goodnight~ With that Yennefer disappeared behind his office door, to return to her chambers for a peaceful sleep~
-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:06 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Super Happy l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius blushed when she blew her the kiss. He has encountered a lot of woman before but something about Yennefer was different than the rest. "Night, night Yen Yen~" he waved. He looked back at the cup and placed it on his desk, he looked around his drawers looking for a vial or beaker to keep the beaker in. He successfully found a suitable transparent container then carefully pulled poured the liquid into the vial. Once he was down he brought the vial close to his eyes admiring the colour all it's glory. He brought to his soft lips and gave it a kiss. He placed the vial inside his blazer and got ready to visit an old friend.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:31 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion & London Fog Latte

Lucius was in his office looking over the names for Nemesis' Assassination class except he was surprised he was missing student that would manage and seeing a very familiar name. He tilted his head to the side, "So that's how it's spelt." he said in awe over Yen's daughter's name. He took a sip of his latte and was happy that calm down his the gruesome thoughts in his head, his eyes began to become heavy and he looked around in confusion. He looked to the cup he was using and gasped, he didn't wash away the sleeping potion from his coffee cup. "Oh..my..." he let out yawn. He laid his head on his desk, "Maybe..five minutes wouldn't hurt." he trailed off then drift off to sleep.
=EDITED=
The potion worn off ten minutes ago even though Lucius was still sleeping from exhaustion. He let out a light groan, and lightly puckered his lips like he was trying to kiss something. He suddenly fell out from his chair by a shout that almost resembled his strict father except it was a female. "What the..." he groaned and rubbed the back of his head. Slowly trying to regain his memories from the impact until he let out a gasp. "Oh yes it's time for class!" he realized and got up and shot out of his office.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Strict l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Boxes of Pocky & Phone &
Paperwork

Lucius was looking through some finance paperwork still depressed that class had to end so soon. He observe some important documents while holding a Cookies & Cream flavoured Pocky stick in his other hand like it was cigarette. Crispy, creamy, and satisfying, the chocolate-flavored cookie stick perfectly balances the sweet cream coating. With specks of crunchy cookie bits in the cream, this is a new twist on a classic taste. It was a small reminder of his mother's famous cupcakes.

He observantly scanned through the numbers, "If I see a building with one crack or collapsed to the ground. Someone is getting the belt..." He was very strict when it comes to spending money even though he has quite enough to live a very luxury life. He never fires teachers or expel students, he organizes a suitable punishment for them. Even though it isn't an easy sight to witness he always finds it enjoyable in his own way. He looked to his phone to spam Erwin with more texts but he accidently sent a message to the wrong contact detail without noticing as he went back to his work.
Text Message:
We should increase the lesson period for 5 hours each period. From morning to night, yes that might cause a protest and violent riot around the school but we can work something out....

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Strict l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Boxes of Pocky & Phone &
Paperwork

Lucius looked to his phone when it buzzed, he picked it up to see the message and he immediately squinted his eyes. "This does not sound like Erwin..." He trailed off his eyes traveled down to the end of the message then instantly knew who it was from.
Text Message:
...OOPS SORRY WRONG NUMBER! ☎Σ⊂⊂(☉ω☉∩). But since I have you now.~ You have some cleaning duties to attend in my office. Chop~ Chop~! (ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

He sent the message then looked around his office, "Yeeeaah I lot of work to do...~" As long his not cleaning it! ...Okay maybe he will help out a little, he scratched his head nervously wondering when was the last time he had the dency to spring clean his office or have a call with some professionals.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Butterflies l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Cupcakes

User Image

As Yennefer walked down the hallway, she stopped to remove her obsidian star choker and held the ring of O. What if Cecile is wrong....this is a bad idea...but what....Ah! I know! Yennefer quickly put the new choker on and covered it with a thin maid's collar. Perfect!

Reaching Lucius's office door, Yennefer knocked lightly. Lucius? I'm here. I'm coming in~ Yennefer walked in and quickly shut the door behind her. Hiding the cupcakes behind her back, Yennefer did a small bow and smiled. If she hadn't had her back to the door, her skirt would have shown everything. Lucius, you picked a small maid outfit...

What is it you wish of me, master?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → Our Office
houghts → Uh huh..
ompany → Lucius and who-?
theme → Fantasy Mythology

User Image

From English class and now back to his office. Nope, he's too tired to cover up for another. Maybe he'll bump into Lucius after two days since they both have busy schedule. Mostly Erwin since he actually does his job. Walking over to the doors of their office. With what's left of his strength, he pulls the doors open.

And what was the first thing he sees? A woman wearing a maid outfit with cupcakes and calling Lucius master. The things that happen when he doesn't keep Lucius on a short leash. He took a deep breath and pinch the bridge of his nose. "I have some many question.. I don't even know where to start. Oh vait I know. Who are you?"

But before she can answer, he walks past her towards Lucius. "You sent me like over twenty text messages with a bunch of characters that resembled crying faces. Why?" So many questions, right now he's feeling too drained for anything.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays: Am I interrupting? emotion_dealwithit

XxIce_ReaperxXa

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: Lucius & ????? l Item/s ➤: Cupcakes

User Image

A man she had never met burst into the office startling Yennefer. She quickly stood up and walked to the side as he pushed past her. Unsure how to respond, she kept her cupcakes hidden and watched him. N-nice to meet you? My name is Yennefer... the new PE Teacher and...Lucius's girlfriend...I'm sorry I didn't realize he would have other company here as well... I um... She wasn't really sure how to classify their relationship, so that's what she came up with. Yen wanted to see Lucius's reaction..

Yen looked away and bit her lip. She was embarrassed, shocked, and a little mad that Lucius didn't tell her someone else would be here. Yen knew she should have locked the door behind her.

User Image

O.O.C ---> Actually yes ;-;

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:56 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Cheshire Cat l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Two Favourite People l Item/s ➤: Boxes of Pocky

Lucius looked up from his desk he was stunned to see a maid Yennefer. He looked down and notice the height of skirt and his mouth turned into a 'o'. Maybe he should of asked her, her dress size. But when she called him 'master' all that disappeared. He opened his mouth but was cut short when he finally saw Erwin emerged to the room.

He stared at the man with glasses for awhile then blinked for a while, "...What? Sorry I forgot.~" he said with his signature smile and let out a laugh while he scratched his head. 'Why did I send him crying emoticons again...' he racked his brain for the reason why, it was hard to focus with Yennefer dressed like that. His ears suddenly perked up when Yen addressed him as his boyfriend. "AH! Now I remember~! I'm worried about your health.~" he cooed, he stood up from his desk and walked over to his childhood friend. He stood in front of Erwin and held his shoulders with both hands. "My dear Erwin be nice to Yen Yen. The reason why I text you is because you need to learn how to relax~ That's why I called my S.O here to help me do some spring cleaning around the office~" he said with a wide cheshire cat smile while he began massaging the man's shoulder with an innocent look. What he was saying was true, now that Erwin is both a science teacher and vice-headmaster considering the amount of work Lucius he neglects, he showed concern for his friend from collapsing from exhaustion. "You know, I can always book you a place to one of those five stars bathhouses so we can always drop paperwork and chill~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Just Rosa

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 am
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → Our Office
houghts → Uh huh..
ompany → Lucius and "Yen Yen"
theme → Fantasy Mythology

User Image

"By your reaction, I can assume you have no idea who I am. Well I am Erwin Verrückter, Vice headmaster and science professor." Even if she locked the door behind her he can still enter because this is his office after all, or at least half of it is. He has the key to it. Erwin kept a straight face with no respond to her choice in clothing before returning his attention to Lucius.

He will not admit but yes, his work has taken a toll on him. Days without sleeps and has collapsed a few times from exhaustion. You can even see the development of bags under his eyes right now. Nor will he admit that the shoulder massage he's getting now is helping with his tense muscles in that area. "Taking time to relax after the first day? Not happening." He quickly shuts down the idea of that.

He quickly glances back at Yennefer before returning the glance at Lucius. "She's your girlfriend? Does Silver know about this?" He quirked an eyebrow at the headmaster.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays: I had nowhere to put him and he hadn't seen Lucius in like..2 days.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: Lucius & Edwin l Item/s ➤: Cupcakes

User Image

Nice to meet you... Yen's voice trailed. She watched the two closely, she could tell that they were good friends. as she listened something caught her attention. "Silver". In fact, she had just met this woman prior to arriving in the office. Was he an old fling? Lover? Friend? Yen was defiantly gonna find out.

Yes Lucius, does Silver know? Or better yet, why does she need to know? Yennefer arched her brow and placed her free hand on her hip. The cupcakes were still hidden behind her back. Should I come back at a more...convenient time? Her voice sounded mad... Yen didn't mean to sound angry or rude, but this one was a hard one for her. Or perhaps I should just start to clean..

User Image

O.O.C --->

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers