Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Strict l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Eddy l Item/s ➤: Paperwork
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius had his nose against paperwork until the man glanced up when he heard the door open. Lucius stared at the tall man with black hair but looked grey with the sun's rays. He stared blankly at the man for awhile until, "I still wonder how it's possible for you to still look good with a beard and a mustache." he commented solemnly with a hint of envy in his voice at Edward's appearance. He clapped his hands, "Anyway.~ I'm glad you here, because I'm currently thinking of hiring new guards for the school.~" Lucius cooed as he held the pile of finished paperwork to the side of his desk.

"Mainly to take care of our rebellious students we have here." he added sternly, he find it inappropriate for students to wander anywhere OUT of the school grounds during the night since he gets reports like a students getting wounded, female students getting pills from the hospital wing in the morning, runaway students. He slammed his hand hard against his desk, "Education is important! So you don't mind patrolling for the night Eddy boy~?" he asked his guard while patting his eyelashes.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Refrain from using one liners, this is a semi-literate guild. ^^;;

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Edward listens to his master's comment about his own looks, not very hard when your dead and don't age as quickly as the living. " If you are looking for guards to patrol the halls I will accept your request." He didn't feel comfortable leaving Videl's side for very long, but his programming refuses him declining orders unless there is a good reason to. Edward clears his throat " where will you need me to start and who else will be with me." He asked in an emotionless tone, he didn't trust anyone else unless he got the ok.

(XxIce_ReaperxX)

Greyshawl Neatherbane

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Eddy l Item/s ➤: Yearbook

Lucius lounged on his seat while he did a little spin, "Hmm, mainly focus on the campus locations." he said. He stopped spinning then bent down to check his drawer cabinet for a specific book. Lucius pulled it out and continued spinning on his chair while he was going through various pages. "You can start tonight.~ Who you'll be with, I'm not sure about that one.~ The more you guys are cover more area the better." He hasn't really started putting up jobs for security guards for the school yet, currently the school has three but two more wouldn't be so bad. Plus he might assign someone to protect Yennefer especially when the woman is pregnant now. he smiled as he stopped at a certain. He stopped flipping the pages and held up the book up towards Edward, "You sure you don't want go for a younger look again~?" Lucius asked as he was holding up the yearbook and was pointing at a picture of Edward when he was fourth year at the school. Lucius remembered time when the headmaster tried to make the boy act more...human rather than a robot that he already is.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Edward looks at the photo then back to videl "Does this chassis not please you anymore? I'm sure Oreks can do something to make me look younger." He didn't care as his form is mostly for the comfort of others. He walks in front of the desk " I will need updated files on the students so that I may prioritize my patrols." Since he graduated he has put all his focus on serving Videl.

(XxIce_ReaperxX)

Greyshawl Neatherbane

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Lucius shakes his head, "Oh no, I'm just asking that's all. Like I said before, you looked good with a beard and a mustache." Lucius waved off and smiled in reassured. The headmaster lazily stretched when Edward asked for updated files on students, "I would scan that entire file cabinet if I were you." he said as he pointed towards a big file cabinet that contained students' information in document form, since the school is old fashion in a sense Lucius or the vice-headmaster do it over a typewriter to keep the victorian richness of the academy. That's why there wasn't much technology advances around the school besides the ICT labs or Laboratory and other destinations in the school that is left to be off limits..

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Edward looks at the cabinet and scans it "ok I have downloaded all the files." He looks towards Videl " Have there been any major issues that I need to be aware of"

(XxIce_ReaperxX)

Greyshawl Neatherbane

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Lucius tilted his head, "Oh you haven't heard yet. Well there was a murder at the Maths Classroom a day ago I think, apparently the Maths teacher has been eaten alive well...most of her. All we know now is that our culprit is a female, has horns, long hair and is a demon; of course." the headmaster gave him the details, thankfully it wasn't a student but its still not good for teachers or staff members bodies or whats left of them to be lying around school grounds and a student happen to walk up to the scene. Not many would take the sight likely and would be at a state of shock for awhile, thankfully the school has its new psychologist on board. "That's about it, as far as I know of. Let me know if you see anything...out of the ordinary." he said with a smile.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:43 pm

He gives a stern look "I apologize for the event I have missed. If I had known sooner this culprit would not be on the loose now. I should look at the body if it isn't buried." He blinks scanning the area " if the demon is close I will destroy it. I have had my fair share on dealing with angles and demons"
He showed concern for videls safety

(XxIce_ReaperxX)

Greyshawl Neatherbane

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:54 pm

Lucius stared at Edward strangely over his statement, he shook his head in disapproval. "Come, come, come on now. Does violence have to be the only solution~?" he tilted his head to the side, 'Wow do we always get the sharp end of the stick?' he has observed from afar over people and their hatred towards demons, which oddly left Lucius baffled most of the times. He wasn't the one to jump out in a fighting frenzy until he receives answers first then negotiation then befriend, if those failed then blood will spill on the floor. The headmaster rested his elbow on his desk, "Well you can look at the body...welll what's left of it. I would contact Elise about that." he said, though the undertaker might have taken care of the job of burying the body a long time ago.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Edward sighs looking away " I apologize master, I would treat anyone who poses a threat to you with such hostility. DEMON or not" Edward has always put Videl before himself. He clears his throat one more time " if anything your undertaker should have written down some information. Oh, and about my facial hair, I have a special gel that holds it shine. I can lend you some"

(XxIce_ReaperxX)

Greyshawl Neatherbane

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:41 pm

"Awww that's so sweet.~" Lucius cooed over Edwards loyalty, with that the headmaster searched across his desk and opened a container containing cupcakes, "You want an Oreo Cupcake With Cream Frosting and a Cookie on top.~ My future wifey made them." he offered, speaking of future wife he has to go and check on Yennefer. He assume nothing bad happened since the woman hasn't summoned him this whole afternoon. Lucius let out a chuckle, "I'll pass on the offer my friend, cause I'll forever be flawless!" he announced as he showed off his nice form jaw line with no speck of black hair sprouting out from his chin. He wonders what he'll look like with facial hair...

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Edward nods at Videl " Do you need me to accompany you?" He looks at the cupcake "none for me I'm actually trying to cut sweets. It messes with the inner workings sometimes"

(XxIce_ReaperxX)

Greyshawl Neatherbane

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:34 pm

"No need." Lucius declined his guard's protection as he rose up from his desk with the cupcake in hand. The headmaster made his way to the door as he ate the chocolatey cupcake, before the man made his way out the man glanced over to the robot. "In the meantime... Make yourself at home~!" he happily announced then left the room.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:48 am

Edward sighs shaking his head. Knowing he must look into this attack, he has his orders from videl. As he thinks things over he decides to return to his room and prepare.

-exit-  

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral / Tired
ocation → His Office
houghts → . . . . . .
ompany → No One
theme → Blood On My Hands

He was supposed to follow Lucius after that encounter with....Thanatossince there is a high possibility of him doing something stupid, although that isn't new. But he lost sight of the headmaster after he made a sharp turn at the hallway. He tried to look for him but had no luck with it. He has already passed out one night, and he cannot let that repeat or else he won't hear the end of it. He made over to their office, looking inside hoping Lucius was there but he wasn't. He needs to take break or a breather, however they call it. Walking in, he slumped down in front of his desk and let's out a sigh.

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff