Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:04 pm
Clock Tower: Unknown: Tick...tock...tick...tock~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"What've gotten me into...." Rohnin was looking over the academy from the clock tower, he was smoking his usual drugs and looked somewhat troubled by something. "You ask me to come here and investigate something for you, and when I arrive you decide to die" Rohnin didn't come to this school to earn a living or have a place to call home, he simply came here to repay a favor, but one thing let to the other and here he is a year later "This place is doomed. The demon you supposedly killed is still alive, her son is planning something big, and the big boss here is either insane or possessed." Rohnin blew a puff of smoke and sighed. "One thing's for sure...You choose the wrong day to die."
User Image

User Image

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin smoked the last of his drugs and was about to leave when he noticed something very interesting happening in the courtyard. "What do we have here? Lucius and a beautiful woman, why am I not surprised......Wait what's that thing? Oh my it's the same demon from hospital wing" Rohnin sat back down and kept staring at the scenes happening bellow. "Should I help? No, I barely have enough energy to move, I'll just get in the way." Rohnin was lying to himself he did have energy, but he wasn't that interested in fighting. "Let's see if I can learn a few things, maybe I'll finally uncover that secret."
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin continued watching the fight he enjoyed watching a friendly spar but this was going too far. "what a scene, it seems Lucius and the girl are struggling, it almost makes me want to help......Maybe later, I just hope they don't get killed while I "charge up"." Rohnin knew how to defeat such a creature, but it would require proper planning, which the two, unfortunately, didn't have time for. Rohnin was taking mental notes, and observing very carefully. "This is why I like unflashy elemental magic. It's simple, easy to use and takes very little energy, nothing too complicated." Rohnin mostly kept his eyes on the girl, hoping to something....."R-rated", Rohnin usually has a magnifying device around, but he always seems to lose it at the most important moments. " They probably need something like a slip, it'll catch that demon off guard.........If she shows anything and I miss it I'll be furious." As soon as he said that last part he giggled. "Who am I kidding I don't think I'm capable, to much work"
User Image

User Image

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile was looking over the academy from the clock tower, she was relaxing by the clock tower looking through the glass of the clock while it's hands were moving. It has been so long she has been up here, the only time she remembered being inside the clock tower was when she spent her wedding anniversary with Luke. She wore an emotionless look as she remembered the sweet memories. She wished she could reunite with her husband

Cecile looked down and place her hand over where her heart used to be. She felt like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. She wanted to yet didn't know want to know how she died. She looked through the clock glass as she admiringly stared at the academy and also her home. She looked up at the beautifully orange hue sky, she let out a quiet sigh. There was one thing she does know, "Don't go near The 'Weeping' Statue..."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Confused l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: None

The clock tower was dark, and seemed pretty peaceful, that is until a rift opened and caused a very loud scene. Yennefer, who had no idea what had just happened, landed on her heels only to stumble and fall on her butt. She had always used portals of her own, but she had never been thrown into one. Yen wasn't really sure how she was thrown into one to begin with. What the hell...? Where am I? Yen searched for answers as she waited for someone else to exit the rift. Slowly standing up, she began to look around.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ????/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe |
∑ People Near By →→| A thing |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver walked out of the portal soon after Yen was pushed through. Silver's whole demeanor changed from when they had drank wine together. "Who are you to Lucius? You are no mere maid if I can smell this much of Lucius on you! What have you been doing with MY Lucius!?" Silver took the axe and slammed it into the floor. Yen would not be able to lift it out her self but Silver would have no problem. Silver's eyes, skin and Aura changed dramatically. The white of her eyes went black, her skin turned to a dark grey and her aura was that of nightmares...enough to make any hero break if she willed it. "Answer me."

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Confused/Pissed l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer watched as Silver exited the rift, but instead of a more pleasant aura, she was greeted with anger. This in turn, ticked Yennefer off. Crossing her arms she looked Silver dead in the face. Well you smell him on me my dear because we f**ked. I am his girlfriend and it is something couples do. Yennefer arched her brow as she listened to Silver say "MY Lucius". That set off one red flag. Last I was told he wasn't with you, and you were a fling. In fact TWO people told me you were just a fling, my mistake. I was planning on asking you this the next time I saw you but I see you beat me too it.

Yen shifted her weight as she stood there. This was bad, this woman was pissed. And yet, so was she, did both of the men lie to her and there was more to the story? Yen began to think back to what Lucius said about their future and shook her head. The maid outfit was because I lost a beat to him playing-- I don't see why I need to explain the details. You have your answer now.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"A fling...A ******** FLING?!" Black swirls of shadows swirled around her hands as Silver's rage built up. Had Lucius forgotten everything!? "He promised me. He promised we would finally be a family! IN THIS VERY ROOM! Oh and lets not forget, Lucius is already a father to MY child...I needed Lucius to be the husband and father he was supposed to be. BUT NO! I ******** GAVE EVERYTHING FOR HIM!" The shadows began to crawl from her hands up her arms and started to look like black flames. "I was the Arch Angel of Faith, I threw all of it away because of him and look how I am rewarded. Stories and promises of being a family. Whether here or in hell I didnt care, I wanted a family." Silver didn't release the flames but realization finally began to sink in and she calmed ever so slightly. "This man played me like a fiddle for thousands of years. What makes you think he won't do the same to you? Lure you in with his charm and good looks. Tell you that he loves you. Wants to see a mini you run around. What makes you even think for a moment he wont throw you away like me."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Confused/Pissed l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer watched as Silver grew madder and madder. She took a defensive position incase she needed to defend herself. However, as she listened to Silvers words her heart began to sink. Y-your son...? His...son... She began to lower her hands as Silver continued her story. Throwing away your life...for a man... becoming a family... is this...all true...? Is this the path that I have chosen....? Is it all a lie...?

Yen's eyes grew dull as Silver said her last statement. She bit her lip to keep her composure. She began to think of everything. Their meeting, their time together, his words. Yen's body felt heavy and full of anger, confusion, sorrow, regret. What if this woman was telling her the truth? What if Lucius would do the same to her as he did to Silver. No...He wouldn't do that to me. He even said things were different with us then they were with her. Lucius wouldn't do this... Placing a hand on her stomach, Yen remembered what they had agreed on. I...I....I don't know....

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"There was a time where this world didn't matter. I lost everything so what was the point. Lucius brought me to this very spot and gave me hope. He gave me the hope of a family. If you think I'm lying or deceiving you, Then what is stopping me from slaughtering you and scattering your bones to the wind? Lying is far beneath me. I guess this makes me easy to be lied to." Silver turned away but the black flames remained. "Did Lucius tell you the same things he told me or did he spice things up? You know I even warned him that my son was coming to Attack this school. Skytherix doesn't even know that Lucius is his father, yet I cannot reason with him. Tell me, have you plotted against your own child? Knowing that is possible they will die if you play the cards wrong. Sky is all that I have left now and the one hope I had for him surviving is gone..."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alot l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer didn't know what to say to Silver. I'm...sorry... was all she could muster, but Yen knew it would not change the emotions Silver felt. Yen did understand the woman's feelings though. She had been left by one she loved for another when much was promised. Please...don't let this be the same...

Yen's eyes widened as Silver continued to speak. There was more at hand then Yennefer thought. Wait, what attack?! When?! No, no this can't be! It doesn't matter who your son's father is, YOU are his mother! He loves you and there has to be a way to reason with him! Even my daughter-- Yennefer stopped mid sentence. Ciri. She must leave this place at once if this is to be true. She placed her hands on her face to try to calm herself down. Yen took a deep breath in. Does...does Lucius know? Perhaps he could... maybe he could do something. But I will not put my daughter or my future child in harms way. What can be done to stop your son? We must play the card that keeps the students, the faculty, even your son from deaths grip. Yennefer was trying to do her best to stay logical and composed.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"My Son is blinded by what I am. He seeks to become what I have. I have told him to wait and have patience but my words fall on deaf ears. Yes, Lucius knows of the attack. I told him that Skytherix was coming...you put yourself in harms way coming here to this school." Silvers tone was cold but not in harshness but in lost hope. If she sided with her son, then all hope of her family would be destroyed and if she sided with the man that was so keen on throwing her away...then both her and Skytherix might as well be dead. Silver turned back to the woman. There was one thing she had left..one card. But it was one she would hold. If she were to use it...The Time of Devour would start all over again. "Lucius is the only one that could stop him. But if Sky learns that Lucius is his father and left me for you. People will die. Lucius has put all of you in a grave circumstance...all because he couldn't keep his appetite under control."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alot l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer understood Silver's son to a point. Ciri was just the same. She had once fought with Ciri when their lives were at stake, risking her own to end the calamity. However this was something far worse. This was a game that everyone had little chance of winning. There would be death on one side, no matter what moves were made. Yennefer took a deep breath in. I will not allow my daughter to be caught in this chaos... She placed a hand on her stomach. And I will fight for this ones life... She took a moment to think. This decision would be hard for him, and Yen knew her chances that Lucius would chose her were slim. Blood is always thicker then water. It is not our choice. It is for Lucius to decide.

Yen didn't wish to have to do this, but she had to. She had to summon Lucius.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items