Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The kitsune thought that would be the last straw. Perhaps she had gone too far when he started with an innocent kiss. As she shuffled her way out. Don't be sorry she heard him say and she looked back towards him a small smile on her face as she blushed. Have an amazing day cutie made her heart jump. It seemed he liked the attention. Perhaps this would open things to something new. "Hope to see you later..." She said shyly before heading out

{Exit to Math Class}

Location, Location, Location: Clock tower
Person I'm with:.Mithos
How I'm feeling: Elated
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Mood ➤: O///O l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos smiled as he watched the kitsune take her leave. With a smile on his face, he turned and looked out to the sky. I think I like her... he finally admitted to himself. Putting away his wings, Mithos took his leave to make sure he himself didn't skip first period again.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Having doubts.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bracelet (On the other wrist)

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►Usual Theme Until 1:36

"Why don't we have a "fair" fight?"

Xerath walked into the Clocktower kicked a small rock around, like usual something was on his mind, and he, of course, hated it. For someone like Xerath not being on top of things and having things planned out was a hell like no other. He walked around until he was met with a wall, Xerath then would stop, turn, and walk the other way. This continued until being met with a flight of stairs. Xerath looked to where it led and picked the small stone he was kicked from the ground and placed it in his pocket before climbing the stairs.

On his journey to the top Xerath stopped mid-way, bit down on his teeth in anger and punched a hole in the wall next to him. "Why the hell did that b*****d accept my offer?! did he know she wouldn't have me back?" He was making up things in his head, Yuki didn't really reject him, she doesn't even know he's alive and here he was acting like she said no already. Xerath truly loves her and when he heard her talking about someone else it broke his heart in ways he never thought were possible. Last time he came back to her they had already broken up, and he didn't have to hear her talk about the other guy. This time it's very different she thinks he's dead. Xerath stood there for a few minutes with his fist inside the wall before taking a deep breath and calming himself down.

Xerath continued his way to the top before starring out into the distance and sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and his back hunched. He had the look of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. "Why is life always cruel to me? Do I really deserve it for being a trickster? I mean I don't usually harm others with my tricks. I know what I have to do, but I don't want to do it."

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:39 am

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

An aroma of a fresh baked Strawberry Cake rose around the area, Cecile was visible and climbing up the stairs towards the top of the Clock Tower. Sadly she couldn't tag along with Yennefer and her friends at her shopping spree since her soul is attached to the school, and she couldn't go very far besides the woods. While she was there she overheard someone complaining about life, she followed the voice until she met a boy with bright blond hair, amber eyes and wore a very cozy looking white hoodie. She presume his a student so Cecile skipped towards with a cheerfully smile, "Then don't do it." she commented.

Cecile laughed, "Don't worry I mean know harm, I come in peace." she reassured while holding up an alien peace sign with her hand. She placed her hand on her hips and tilted her head to the side, "What got you down in the dumps?...Is it about a girl?....or a boy?" she asked, these days you need to ask these sort of questions because people in this generation are open to different sexuality.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:12 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Having doubts.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath was sitting there in silence when the feint scent of cake hit his nose. His nose twitched a few times so he can make sure the scent was his favorite, and it was. Strawberries, something he would kill someone for. Xerath continued sniffing the air and the scent got stronger, someone with the cake was getting closer and Xerath was very hungry. The only things he ate were the pocky sticks he stole during the first period, his hunger was obvious thanks to his stomach rumbling like some kind of a drum roll.

Xerath's suspicions were unfortunately false, no one had cake. It was simply a staff member who smell like cake. Xerath turned to face the direction of the skipping noises and saw a woman who looked like she was in her mid-thirties who obviously took care of herself very well, but she didn't look or sound like she had the answers to his problem. So he simply sighed before staring out into the distance once more. "I'm not going to harm you either I don't feel like doing anything really. I just want to stay here, and yes it does involve a girl." Xerath took a deep breath before going back to his hunched state. "My ex-girlfriend who I love more than anything thinks I'm dead, and now she's in love with another man. What should I do?" Xerath then pulled the bracelet from his wrist and started rolling it around the ground hoping it would be enough to distract him. "Sorry for blabbering too much...I just can't stand seeing her with someone else, it's slowly killing me..."Xerath was obviously talking figuratively but he knew the pain very well it happened when he returned the first time and found her with someone else, but this hurt a little bit more since she unknowingly told him that she liked another person. "You wouldn't understand, it's very hard to explain how I feel right now."

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile listened to the blonde's story, "Ex-girlfriend? If you loved her so much why did you break up with her in the first place child? Or was it the other way around?" Cecile is already used to asking strangers personal questions even though she barely knows them but when it comes it a scenario or a situation like this. The ghost is always ready to get her hands dirty and dig up some dirt. "I'll give you the answer but you have to answer the following questions including the ones I asked you a few seconds earlier." she ordered, sounding like a telephone operator.

Cecile began to walk around to stretch her legs, "I may not know how you are feeling right now. But I have been in love before and to love someone dear to your heart." she said despite her words the woman still manages to wear a smile on her face. With that said a light pink cozy arm chair appear in the room and the old lady casually sat on it with her leg crossed over the other.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Having doubts.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath listened to the "staff" member THE question, and continued to giving him the answer. At first, he had no intention of revealing what happened that day but when he heard "Answer"
It caught his attention, and he was ready to spill everything. He stayed silent as the woman gave him the order, and started moving around which forced Xerath to follow her with his eyes. This woman obviously felt some form of pain caused by love, her weak smile was evidence of that. It would seem even in this state Xerath was an excellent facial expression reader. Everything was going relatively well when all of a sudden an armchair appeared for the woman, and just like that her persona and all around presence switched to that of an old lady. Her looks didn't change whatsoever but she was now acting way older than her actual age.
It was then that the sudden realization hit him. "W...Where the hell did that chair come from...." Xerath knew this place was full of special people, but he never met a person with this particular skill...Xerath squinted his eyes at her suspiciously before signing and going back to his down mood.

Xerath got up and walked over to the lady, before sitting in front of her with his legs crossed and him looking up at her like he was a child waiting for some kind of story. "She broke up with me" Xerath looked at the ground with a very sad expression, he knew he messed up that day, and during that time he was too stupid to realize that he found the only person he'll ever love. "I tend to drive people away when I speak, and it eventually drove her away, I Prioritized telling her what she needed to hear to what she wanted to hear and that's what eventually drove her away" Xerath then looked up at the woman who was now acting as his guide to relationships with tears forming in his eyes. "I didn't understand at the time, I only wanted to protect her from deception. I was also stupid and proud...I thought I only felt that way because she was my first...But I quickly learned that she's the one when I felt the pain of not seeing her next to me in the morning, and when I saw her with another man."Xerath then looked back at the ground and smiled. "Any more questions before you can give me the answer?"

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:28 am

Cecile's mouth turned into an 'o' when he mentioned the girl is the one that end the relationship cause she thought it was the other way around, anyways. The ghost listened to the rest of his short story. While he was speaking Cecile was stroking her chin like she had grown a beard. "Have you ever heard the saying 'If you love something, set it free.' it's funny because most people don't finish the whole saying." she chuckled, "It ends like this, 'If it comes back, its yours. If it does not come back it was never meant to be.'" she finished off, it sounded like she was ready to crush this boy's emotion the way she did with her grandson. "Heartless? Yes, but who said love is easy, its a very powerful emotion you know~ You have seen what it has done with Romeo and Juliet for example~. As I remember correctly, you said that she thinks you are dead, yes. How do you think she'll react when she finds you are perfectly healthy and alive now?" she smiled as she leaned back on her comfy arm chair. The pink head woman was wondering how the boy's ex girlfriend was like, was she nice and settled? Or was she angry and frustrated when she decided to end the relationship? Would she ditch the other guy for him? She can say the blond is in a very tough situation especially the way he talks about it

Cecile slowly knitted her brows when she remembered the blond mention 'not seeing her next to me in the morning' "..." she stared at the boy rather knowingly. She glanced at his bracelet, "Were you two going steady?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Mix of emotions.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Cecile Videl

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Xerath is very emotional right now, and feels betrayed, he'll get over it though...After they meet and he gets somethings off his chest.

Xerath was listening to the same words Ciri told him, she to suggested that he let Yuki go...They understood nothing, Xerath's sadness was slowly but surely fading, he was now transitioning to something else, his sadness was turning into rage. He ditched his purpose his family and came back to life for her, and she left him. Xerath clinched his fist and bit down on his lower lip hard hoping to calm himself down. For the first time in his life, Xerath was feeling anger, and he wanted answers as soon as possible. He already knew Yuki was in love with the other person, he was one of the few people who could read her like a book. "She'll be shocked...I died in her arms, in a very gruesome way. Seeing me alive will bring back memories...But I have no idea what kind..." Xerath knew In the back of his mind, exactly what her answer would be, and he feared he would hate her for it.

"Yes, we're each other's first so we thought it was best to take it slow...Was I being used? Why did she even pursue such a strong relationship with me then leave?!" For a moment at the end, Xerath's sadness faded and his anger came out, before instantly going back to sadness. Xerath needed a moment to let everything out, but this was definitely not the time. "Tell me are you married or in a relationship with the one you love? If yes, then how can you possibly know what I'm feeling right now? Can you stand seeing the person you love fall for another?"

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 am

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Illusions Female Shadow & Heart l State ➤: Visible

Cecile raised both her eyebrows in shock, "If I was her I would be scarred or traumatized if my hubby died in my arms." she commented and to think he added the phrase 'very gruesome way' the ghost suddenly squinted her eyes in utter confusion, "If you died...how are you alive?" she asked with her face filled with bewilderment.

"Calm yourself child!"
she said when she notice the boy's tone of anger, she listened to the rapid questions he asked her. She straighten up her posture, "Yes I'm married, he hasn't run away with someone else but unfortunately his dead now...and so am I." Yes, she doesn't know what the boy is going through but she is showing empathy how it is like when you don't have the person you love with you anymore. "A part of you dies. Pun intended. But you'll know you're a different person than you were an hour ago. You'll no longer feel or look at the world in the same way.The hardest part is accepting your new self. It's not that you've changed into a complete stranger; you still recognize yourself. You just know that you're now different. The problem is that you don't want to be different. You don't want to change. You don't want a different life. All that you want is to turn back time and figure out a way to make things work...Am I right~?" Cecile relaxed and leaned back in her arm chair with her legs crossed over the other.

"If you really want her...go fight for her, but the question still remains." she smiled warmly, a female shadow stood beside the blonde. Cecile held out a glowing beating heart that hovered on top of her palm, "Will you be happy? Will she be happy? Or will both of you be happy? If you reunite with your old flame once again~?" she finished it off, she waited for an answer.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Mix of emotions.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Cecile Videl

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bracelet (Back to his usual wrist.)

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► I have a hunch on the shadow next to him but I'm not sure....And didn't want to ruin anything you had planned for it...T.T I worry alot.

Xerath turned to face Cecile when she asked how he's alive. Xerath didn't like sharing sensitive information like that with everyone, he feared the consequences it could have later and what others can do with it. He took a minute to think of a way out of answering but couldn't find a reason to hide such info, especially from someone who seemed trusting enough.
Besides, it's not like Eckrovisch is handing out free passes to anyone who dies.
"Have you heard of a place called Limbo? It's a place souls go to when they have no place in hell or heaven. It's a dark place, where the only company you have is your thoughts. Then death comes to guide you to nothingness...Well, I was lucky that the person who killed me was something not even that b*****d death can handle. So he needed my help and here I am, "enjoying" life after the victory." When Xerath finished explaining how he was alive he went back to fiddling with his bracelet, still making shifting to his anger persona.

It was only when Cecile told him to calm down did his anger subside, it was like this woman had the power to control emotions, and when she told him that her husband died and that she was now a ghost Xerath's eyes widened. How can she roam this world with such a happy mood while her lover moved on? Xerath was started to respect this woman, she was strong and brave. Xerath would've been a Romeo if he was in her shoes, no doubt. He continued to listen to her words carefully and making sure not to miss a single one. He knew he needed to hear this. "You're right...All I want is to make things work, and I know that's impossible...Life is cruel and almost nothing goes to plan..." Xerath smiled as he looked away from Cecile. The same lesson about life keeps coming back to him.

It was when he looked away Cecile asked the most important question, For Yuki,
Xerath will always put her happiness above his, there was no question about it. But here Cecile asked if he would be happy first. Xerath wasn't used to answer such a question so he decided to answer it out loud without thinking. "Will I be happy? Yes. Will she be happy? I don't know." Xerath then chuckled to himself and wore the bracelet on his usual wrist. "I'll fight for her and see where it takes me if she rejects me so be it, She knows I'll always love her..." Xerath was now so lost in his solution that he didn't even notice the shadow standing next to him. "Tell me how can I repay your kindness?" Xerath spoke while lowering his head and staring at the floor. Still clueless to the figure next to him

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Illusions Female Shadow & Heart l State ➤: Visible

Cecile made a mental note of the is place called Limbo. She smiled when the boy looked fairly better than she first saw him, though she couldn't help but wonder how this girl he's talking about looks like and her personality for him to fall drop dead in love with her, she clapped her hands. "That's the spirit!" she cheered happily. She stared at the blond weirdly when at his question, she waved her hand. "Oh no I'm alright, you are lucky my first time customers get freebies.~" she cooed. "Buuut~ Since you asked, I have one more question I would like to ask. And you MUST answer it."

Suddenly the the female shadow figure started to move, the shadow figure had a small frame and looked to have long hair it walked past Xerath and another shadow emerged from underneath the blond and stood up on it's own. His own, but it is merely an illusion. The two figures looked at each other for awhile until they interlocked/held their hands together. The heart Cecile was holding up before, floated on top of the locked hands then suddenly the beating organ turned into red thread and intertwined the couples' hands. "Enjoy life while you can child, yes life is unfair but whats the point of making it easy. We would learn nothing." she let out a carefree laugh. The shadow coupled walked away into the distance disappearing into the darkness. "NOW! My question...Did you two have sex before?" she said straightforward like it was a normal question.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:01 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Mix of emotions.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Cecile Videl

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bracelet (Back to his usual wrist.)

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Sorry I didn't put a lot of dialog in this one forgive me senpai sweatdrop

Xerath smiled when Cecile told him this was free...Well, just this one time. Xerath was happy this place despite its reputation, had a lot of people who are kind-hearted he's only been here a day and two of its residents already help him. When Cecile mentioned the B word Xerath smile faded and he had a look of curiosity. What did she want to ask? Was it something about Limbo? On why he was needed by death? Xerath's feral curiosity kicked in and now all he could think about is the question.

"So what is...." The blond's question was cut short when he noticed A shadow next to him...In any other situation, Xerath would be on guard but since Cecile didn't seem to be bothered he simply stood there looking at the figure that had the same frame Yuki had. Xerath could help but gaze in bewilderment, was this a figment of his imagination? It was only when his own shadow turned into another figure that he realized that they were illusions, but who was making them. "Hey....Are you seeing this?" Xerath seemed to slightly stutter on his words when the heart turned into a thread to lock the two shadows together. three seconds of staring has passed before Xerath smiled and before letting out a light laugh. "You're my savior."

When the two shadows disappeared into the darkness, Xerath turned to face the ghost as she asked her question. His face turned red like a tomato, as a panicking expression almost instantly appeared on his face. "WHAT?!?! What kind of question is that?! Why would you ask such a personal question?!" Xerath took a deep breath as he began to fiddle with his fingers. He was obviously super embarrassed, and didn't want to answer but...She did help him. He gulped before clearing his throat. "Well, if you must know...We did, we were together for almost a year..." Xerath was kinda wishing he was dead right now...There is nothing worse than talking about your sex life with a parental figure, and Xerath experienced death.

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Cecile scrunched up her nose, "Savior? Boy, I'm your Fairy Godmother." she corrected him with sass. He stared at him blankly when she could clearly see that the teen was embarrassed by her question judging by the drastic change in colour on his face. She blinked once at him when he questioned why she asked such a personal question, and here is the answer: "Because I can.~"

When the boy answered her question her face was...unamused. Her mouth was a straight line. "Seriously...that's it...you are not going to go to any detail like did you guys did the doggy style? Missionary? Cowgirl? Helicopter? Submarine? Quickie? Orgy?" obviously this woman loves to pry on people's that, that and she has nothing else better today. "I hope you used protection there young man." she said with a brow raised since the boy looked somewhere around 18 or 19 she guessed they did 'it' before they were legal age. She suddenly jumped to the conclusion that perhaps one of the reason why the girl broke up with him was because she was pregnant? And didn't want the blonde to know, she rubbed her chin at that theory, "You are always welcome to cry on my shoulder or try my marvelous cake masterpieces or best sex positions and protection methods anytime...uhh...what's your name?" she asked with a smile, "Oh! Let me introduce myself my name is Cecile, Cecile Videl." she finally introduced herself.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: It's okay ^^

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400