Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: Mother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile froze when the her surroundings began to change, it was weird because usually she should do these sort of things. She blinked and looked around the new environment, she looked down and found a blond child around 5 years old hiding behind the bush with her. Her attention switch to the group, she was caught off guard one what were the people talking about their 'brother' which she presume was Xerath, her eye turquoise eyes will land on the blond whose smile has faded. She looked to the green-skinned who seemed like their mother. 'Huh?! You going to spare the rod!?' now the ghost doesn't support child abuse but she does support discipline.

When the dust formed the next scene she has notice the blond boy has grown to somewhere in his teens this time she was with the green-skinned lady. She silently listened to the discussion between them, she looked at the woman in tad disgust when she heard 'You'll always have us.' now she doesn't know much about these people yet so she decided to keep quiet about her opinions. She watched as the boy walked right through her. She made note of his final words.

The next scene she was grown in awe when the setting is set in the city, she finally saw the girl that Xerath has fallen hard for. Cecile couldn't help but smile at the cute couple the blond looks actually happy unlike that fake smile from the first scene. 'Mrs. Plum!? That lady is still walking?!' but any way. The scene changed and she saw the two sitting on a bench with a bag of sweets. She watched the interaction and was also a tad suspicious about Xerath until she immediately jump into conclusion, 'Old people can't be that friendly' she glanced at the bag of sweets. Her mental judgement was cut short by the kiss they shared she couldn't help but 'awww' at the scene.

When the dust became another scene now Xerath looks older with a masked man talking about something, off. Her eyebrows raised up when she heard the word 'Sacrifice!? Was that his path?', she would gladly love to talk to this mother of theirs, she doesn't care what she is a goddess, a demon, a divine being. She's not afraid to start sh**, pardon the horrid language. She has come to the conclusion she doesn't like this mother cause a mother loves their children no matter their flaws. When the scene change, she saw the heartbroken scene of Yuki crying, she knew where this was going. Her focus turned to Xerath and he saw he doesn't care...until he broke down in tears.

Everything went back to normal and she was once again in the Clock Tower, she doesn't blame him for not revealing anymore of it as it could lead to his condition being worst. She walked towards Xerath and looked up at his amber eyes, "You may slap me if I offended you but ... Your mother is a b****." she needed to get that off her chest. "Yuki... She made you feel accepted didn't she?" she couldn't help but smile at the scene, it was the only time she saw a ray of happiness upon the blond's face. It feels like she has a slight clearer picture about Xerath. Now she felt a weight regret of the advice she gave him, she never knew it was this deep. "Does Yuki know?"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Broken, but starting to feel a slight sense of relief ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Xerath felt a sudden sense of relief when Cecile spoke. Her voice didn't carry any judgment towards him, which felt good, but it was only a ting of relief in a rather depressing situation. He was truly thankful to have someone like Cecile around, someone to pick him up even if it's just for a second. Xerath listened to the insults thrown his mother's way, who he didn't even bother defending. She was the nicest to him out of the family but Xerath held a grudge against her, her decisions and choices affected his life negatively something he can't forgive at this moment. He then listened closely to Cecile's tone, it felt like she understood...Maybe tell the truth isn't so bad after all. Her tone showed a tiny bit of regret which Xerath felt horribly about. He was almost entirely to blame for his downfall dragging her into this was something he'll have to atone for at a later time.

Xerath looked back at her and for a second showed the weakest hints of a smile, the corners of his lips curling for a small second, as he released considerable amount of air from his body. "I keep telling myself I'll tell her. But every time I do that it hits me...My original goal was something terrible." Actions speak louder than words, and while his current conversation is going smoothly it might go horribly wrong with Yuki. Tell Yuki everything required bravery, bravery that Xerath doesn't believe he possesses. He was supposed to be an agent of chaos and mayhem. Funny how she was the one to turn his life upside down. "I don't think I have what it takes." Xerath's eyes were no longer leaking, but his sclera had a pinkish hue, that was slowly going back to its white color.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:03 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Mother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Okay she didn't receive a slap so she suppose that the the blond also agrees. She was able to caught sight of his smile even if it was the weakest hints. When he said that is preventing him from speaking out, she let out a sigh. "You haven't changed.~" As in when Xerath bottles up his feelings until he breaks, she didn't learnt anything from the five year old boy for nothing! As for his original goal, "I have heard." she said and smiled, "But you didn't go along with it and that speaks a lot. I mean remember my terrible advice, 'If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, its yours. If it does not come back it was never meant to be.' nonsense. What I saw back there, you set her free, now when you first saw her here, how did she react?" she asked as she stared intently, she doesn't remember asking Xerath what did he do when he first saw Yuki? Or if he had avoiding her at all cost up to now? Even if she caught a glimpse of him did she go after him?

She watched as his sclera slowly come back to its white colour, "I believe you can gather up the strength to tell her. Like someone said, 'The thing about being brave is it doesn't come with the absence of fear and hurt. Bravery is the ability to look fear and hurt in the face and say 'move aside, you are in the way.~'" she supported, "But don't actually that to her face honey." she gave laughed.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Broken, but starting to feel a slight sense of relief ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

She was right he hasn't changed, it was hard. Especially in his situation, he feels like he can't reveal too much or everything he has now will come crashing, and instead of gaining something he'll lose everything. Xerath who was now staring out the clock's glass simply listened to what she had to say. While simultaneously thinking about her final question. Xerath remembered that moment vividly, he remembers every second of every moment. Her reaction alone made it a treasured moment. "She didn't know it was me." Xerath let out a faint chuckle as he remembered his 'stupid' mask. "I was wearing a mask to hide who I am. I didn't know how she'd react to seeing after..." Xerath then looked back at Cecile, his eyes now soft. "When she saw me without the mask, she had already revealed that she liked someone else. I assumed she would be worried, worried that I'll ruin things...You see this wasn't the first time I returned for her...it sounds pathetic now that I'm saying it out loud...Always being there but never really be the one..." Said Xerath with a sigh released the final word. "But that story is for another time...She was shocked and for a moment speechless. She wasn't sure if I was real or simply a figment of her imagination. But beneath the shock, she was happy. No matter how she's acting you can always tell how she felt by looking into her eyes." Xerath said his final sentence while staring into Cecile's eyes like he would Yuki's. It was like he was reenacting that moment from memory.

Looking back out the glass, Xerath placed his hands in his pockets and once again listened to her, this time talking about bravery. "You should really stop quoting people." he said with a light chuckle. It seemed to be her thing, she loved quotes. "Are you sure I shouldn't say that to her?" Xerath was obviously trying to joke around with her, making himself seem as normal as possible "Perhaps I can be brave when the time comes. So after hearing her reaction. You think I have a chance?" While Xerath's mind was set on what he had to do, he wanted to see what she thought. Xerath wasn't going to let anyone really influence his decision. But was more than willing to take in their advice.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:17 pm
User Image

'Another story?! Oh my.' Cecile sighed but smile, she listened to his answer and from the look in his eyes she wondered if the girl had the same emotion behind them. "That's good to know, after whatever what happen she still able to also find happiness with you." usually in movies when the ex-boyfriend goes 'crawling' back to their girlfriends it usually ends in a fight, or screaming and shouting, but that's movies always dramatic.

Cecile puffed her cheeks when he said she should stop quoting people, "Quotes, exists so we can learn from other people." she justified with a proud smile, "Even if I have to steal them and make them my own." she said like is was a normal thing to do. "I mean if you want to trigger waterworks, a slap, or something...go for it.~!" she said bubbly with a laugh going along with the joke until she turned solemn, "I'm serious though." smiled. She remained silent for awhile when he heard his last question, "To me...I think so." she answered without hesitation, "Even though the chance maybe slim, its still a chance." she may have stolen that quote from someone.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:42 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Scared. ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I came here to be alone, but I'm glad you showed up. Revealing my past to someone gave me a sense of relief, even if you're not the one who should know. What I'm trying to say is thank you." Was he still scared, of course, will he allow it to stop him? No. Cecile was right he did have the courage to tell her, but that wasn't all. If he truly wanted to tell her the truth, he'll have to give it to her. She'll be able to see everything for herself she'll finally see the real him. "Next time I see her I'll give it a shot."

When Xerath heard Cecile say she believed in his chances, it cracked a smile on his face...It felt good, someone believing in him. "You know in a different world you could've been my mother...I wonder what that Xerath is doing? Would I want his life?" When he asked that question it got him thinking, would he take the fictional Xerath's place and maybe get a proper family in the process. "No offense, but I don't think so...As bad as my current situation is. I feel like if I had grown up differently I'll never be truly happy...Though if I can do one thing differently it would be leaving." He let out a light chuckle while rubbing his temple. "What Am I saying? I'm already trying to distract myself. This is so exhausting, and the worse is yet to come."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:44 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Mommy Mode l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"A mother's work is never done.~" Cecile chimed. She stared at him in surprise though he stared at him questionable when he began drowning himself in his thoughts and speaking out-loud. She walked out to him and gave him a playfully punch to the arm, "Now stop being emo, you are going to make me sad." She took a good look at Xerath.

She forced the bend down to her height, she examined his face very sternly and closely. While still staring at her she pulled out an elegant looking handkerchief from her blouse, she dabbed it on her tongue then swiftly wiped away the dust or any tear stains from the blondes face until it looked like he took a both she would ignore any protests. She brought the hanky away and inspect his face, "Not yet there." She murmured. She placed the hanky back where it was then pulled out a strawberry and cream flavoured lip-balm. "Don't move." She held his head as she carefully applied the lip-balm to rejuvenate the blond's dry lips and make it more appealing. "Much better.~" she cooed as she released him and placed the lip-balm in his front pocket. "Don't eat it, its not the edible ones.~" she informed strictly but then flashed a smile and pinched his cheeks. She remembered the time when Lucius was little that the boy tried to eat one of lip balms that smelt like butterscotch. "There your- Ah! Wait wait." she took notice of his headband and tried to put into a perfect position which took like half a minute to perfect it. "There a mother's touch.~"

Cecile took a few steps back then placed her hands on her hips, she another good look at him. "There, who wouldn't want to be with such a handsome young man.~" she made a kissy face as she reached her hands out tempting to pinch his cheeks again.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Scared. ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

When Xerath was forcefully being pulled down all he could really think of was "What the ******** when was she this strong?!" He was so surprised that he didn't even think of fighting back...When he saw the handkerchief being pulled it instantly brought back a memory of a little boy eating a popsicle and his mom wiping his face. The mom in the memory wasn't really that gentle, and Cecile followed suit. Wiping any and all stains, it felt uncomfortable. But she had a tight grip on his face so protesting would've been a bad idea...Especially with how Xerath usually tells people off. Xerath simply wore a look of confusion on his face. The woman wasn't done, she then immediately went for some form of substance Xerath always thought belonged to women. "Hey wait! That not for!..." Xerath immediately fell silent when she asked him to not move. Now looking very uncomfortable and staring at her. But as soon as he got a whiff of the scent he was all for it. But what came after was the thing he hated the most...The dreaded cheek pinch. Xerath tried to struggling away looking like a petulant child. but the more he moved the more it hurt. "Stop...You're embarrassing me...Thanks for looking after me...I guess."

Hearing her last compliment made Xerath smile, it made him feel slightly more 'Awesome'. He then looked at her hand slowly reaching for him once more and quickly backed away, not wanting to be pinched again. "But what's with the strawberry paste? I mean, I'm don't think I have what it takes to kiss her again yet." Xerath was obviously trying to make her lower her hand. But he was serious, people usually apply balm when they're expecting 'company' well at least that's what Xerath thought. "And why does it smell so good? even if it's not edible...I'm really tempted to try some..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Mommy Mode l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Your welcome dear~ Just don't pull off those ugly faces again." she was referring to the random faces(the link ones) he pulled while she was cleaning him up. She tilted her head to the side when he questioned about the flavoured lip-balm she applied for him, "Whoooa easy there, your lips looked dry earlier. If your lucky your lips would be as moist as mine(refer to her pic).~" She boasted, that sounded wrong for some reason but she shrugged it off. Though a word did caught her attention, "'Yet' you say.~" she said with a cat smile. "So the reason why it smells good is to make you more irresistible, so when a person goes close and smells the scent they'll be like 'His lips smell so good...I can just kiss him.~' Now, creepy as it sounds, it won't hurt." she explained with a grin. She snapped her fingers, "Don't try it boy." She scolded strictly like a parent would do.

Cecile smiled, "Well I'm about to bid my leave." she prepared her departure as she turned around and walked towards the stairs. Before she descended down she pointed at the blonde, "Don't forget about your cooking lessons, get good grades, be a gentleman, pay attention in class, always hold up your hand if you don't know a question and don't forget to wear your underwear the right way around." there was a pause. "You got it? Okay. Bye dear.~"

+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 pm

∑ Location →→| Clocktower |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Sky had shown Katherine around the school grounds. Most of it was just pointing out the different locations. However, there was one spot that Sky refused to talk about. instead he wanted to take her there himself. Climbing the stairs of the school's Clock Tower, the pair reached the door to the main part of the clockroom. "No place in this school holds more importance than this spot here. For some reason my family's history and be summed up in this clocktower. The good and bad. " Sky walked over to a spot on the floor that was stained black. Looking down at the mark, Sky's demon hand clenched into a fist. The veins started to glow a bright orange, but upon taking a breath, cooled down to a dull and dark orange. "No place can say its has as much Happiness, Tranquility, Love, Hate, Sorrow, Despair as this place can. Where my family started and ended, where lives were given...and taken." The black stain on the floor the Devil starred at was indeed the very spot he was Killed. In trying to stop a massacre from coming to fruition, Silver had to control Sky in a form of pure Hate and Anger...when she failed...Ronin stepped in to finish the job.

Even though he was brought back to life via a method his mother used, the was a dire consequence which led to loss of his arm. " I apologize for outburst. For better or worse, this place can only be shown. Its not just a place that one can describe and give it justice."

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:21 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Clocktower l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

The campus was fairly big, it was actually quite lively. Each area was filled with a few students that seemed to be very friendly and open to all those around them. Weird considering the dark aura that surrounded the campus.... Katherine followed close by Sky the whole time, including when they arrived at a very very tall building. A....clocktower? Tilting her head to the sight of the large building, the girl looked to the man when he spoke up. Her blue eyes watched him walk around the front to a small black stain on the concrete floor. Blood The demon knew what it was because of the scent. Even though it was old, she could still smell the iron in the air... How many others had died here?

Katherine walked up the steps and stood next to him, taking Sky's hand and holding to her "heart". Y'all have been through a lot... even with the hurt and the pain it's important ya don't forget who ya are~ Thats what makes the man~ Looking up to him with a hopeful smile, Katherine giggled and she shook her head. Ma brother was hung for a crime he didn't commit, yet everyday I look to the moon and tell him bout my day. Always find the happiness in things...S-Senpai? Isn't that what y'all call someone older than ya?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:18 am

∑ Location →→| Clocktower |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

Listening to the words she spoke and how she held his hand, Sky took in a deep breath. Though when Katherine called him Senpai, Sky blushed a bit. The devil looked out to the window. "Your brother and I should trade places then. Not only did I forget who I was...I lost sight of what being happy even meant. The crimes I have commit stack from the ages. It wasnt until I was killed in this very room that I was given another chance. A chance that I still dont think I deserve." Not many people knew what Sky's original form was but at the same time, everyone knew of the Shadow Stepper Demon Skytherix and the horrendous amount of life he has taken. Sky gripped Katherine's hand a little tighter.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:04 am

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Clocktower l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

The girl listened, but she didn’t agree with the words Sky was saying. Shaking her head she took a hand and poked his nose. Now y’all listen to me, I’ve done bad in my past but I’m still here. I know if people knew what I did I would be hung like ma brother. The fact that yall got a second chance means a lot! Now, ya need to take advantage of the second chance and better yourself~ Her smile never left her face and she even threw in a giggle. Besides, y’all have been super sweet and kind to me so that already is a step down the path. Now no more y’all aboit how y’all should y be here and what not~ Leaning up, she gave the man a gentle kiss on the cheek. Now. Ya gotta show me the inside~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:40 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

Sky wasnt expecting the kiss on the cheek. The words also hit home with Sky and the man managed to relax again. "Thank you for that...I needed that." looking at the girl, he smiled...thats right. This man actually and genuinely smiled! "Alright, lets go see the rest of this place." Sky stood up and walked over to the door that led down the clock tower. Stopping part way he turned and held out his hand for Katherine.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:08 pm

Well I'll be~ Thought the girl as she looked at the mans face. Sky had actually smiled for once~ A smile remained on her lips as she took his hand and held it tightly.

Inside the clock tower was fairly huge, it definitely looked like an older building. Katherine followed Sky closely as she looked around. There was so much in this place... love, hate, death, anger...you name it. There was a small faint scent of musk in the air and it was actually pretty alluring to the woman. This place is beautiful~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers