Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N-NANI!?
  honorable bird defeats shameful cellphone
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:36 am
so I came up with a basic concept for a "story" for my freeze frame project. I am going to film my cockatiel attacking my phone, because for whatever reason he hates handheld technology.

the key idea is to have "freeze frames" and the one I have in mind is like an over the top, manga stylized "shock effect" or like if I can get a shot of my bird "noticing" his enemy, it'll close in with a box around that or something. and a "twinkle" in his eye or something.

mind you as I type this, its just an idea, I have no idea how willing my bird will be in doing this. or actually how I will go about getting him to do any of it. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 pm
It sounds funny to me, but it probably depends on your teacher and how you think he/she will view it.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:25 pm
Lady Lagomorph
It sounds funny to me, but it probably depends on your teacher and how you think he/she will view it.

she's...difficult to work with. but fair.

also, I couldn't do that because whenever I tried to get my bird into focus, he kept running away. if he doesn't want to murder technology, he's legit scared of it. xd

so my backup concepts are now: using a jenga set, build it up, and knock it down in a glorious fashion. or record an example of a newtonian cannon  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games