Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Icecream Machine & Cook Uniform
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi was searching in the storage room and was happily relieved that he found an ice-cream. He came out of the storage room and notice there was a Lilith commotion about the lemons. He placed the ice cream maker on the counter and just watched her for a moment. Watching her struggling to reach, he began to mentally wondered if he was the only person that thinks the Lilith might have an ability of Absolute Moe Charms or was this all in his head. He grinned, "You are almost zere! You kan do it!" he cheered in the background, thats what he also does to his sister in depressed times. Once he had his fun he walked over and effortlessly reached for the lemons, "Ve need to squeeze lot of juice out of zee ones." he said. He placed the lemons where the berries were.

Kazi guided her to the food processor, "Now how zis veird machine vorks iz you add all zee ingredients inside zen you push zis button, it makes zee fruits puree or as some say...mash. After Zat you place mixture in bowl and place it in fridge to kool." he instructed.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: I don't know how a food processor works...

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:10 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, and Berries

The struggle was all to real as the priestess began to jump for the lemon. Her heels would make a "click" noise every time she jumped. She tired so hard, and Kazi was telling her she could do it. But alas, Lilith was too short. Watching Kazi grab the lemon with little effort made her realize how short she was. I-I got the sugar at least! she protested.

Lilith listened to the instructions of the food processor, and nodded. Hearing they needed the berried, Lilith quickly ran to the sink and grabbed the colander. Being very careful not to trip, fall, or do anything to ruin the berries, Lilith placed the happy little berries on the table. The sugar however, was not so lucky. Grabbing the sugar, Lilith managed to trip on the smallest crack in the kitchen. This sent most of the sugar right onto Kazi, leaving him to be a sugar coated teacher. O-oops...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Icecream Machine & Cook Uniform

Kazi thought this would be easy and they would finish up this recipe in no time! But his expectations came crashing down when he was suddenly covered in sugar along with messing up the floor. He stared at Lilith processing what just happened until he spoke up, "As long as it vas not on purpose you are forgiven if not....mhm." that's all he said. Was this instant karma? He bent down and picked up what's left of the packet of sugar, "Ve still have sugar left! It kould b vorst, atleast it vasn't ze berries." he reassured cause if it was the berries the man wouldn't feel like going back to square one. Thank goodness. Though one question still lingered in his mind, he looked at the ground. 'VHAT DID SHE TRIP ON!?!' This teaching lesson just earned him a trip to bath time. 'Eeeeh...' He would get her back, this won't be left unpunished. "Okay~ Now back to our task shall vhile I klean up.~" he said all smiley...too smiley. He would go off looking for a broom to clean up the sugar mess.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:53 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, and Berries

Lilith blinked a few times as she waited for Kazi to do something. instead, he kept his cool. She shook her head quickly in an attempt to reassure him she didn't do it on purpose. I-I promise I didn't do it on purpose...im a klutz at times... Her cheeks turned pink and she gave him an innocent smile.

Nodding happily, Lilith was glad to hear that she didn't ruin the whole thing and that there was still enough sugar. Ok! So add all the ingredients and blend together! Got it! She saw that Kazi was smiling, and this mad her happy. Lilith however didn't realizes the intentions behind his smile, and kept her guard down. Taking the berries, the lemon, and the last remains of the sugar, Lilith put all the ingredients into the food processor and put the lid on. Pressing the button, Lilith watched closely as the mixture became a smooth liquid. Turning the machine off, Lilith grabbed the container for the liquid and carefully poured it. Taking some plastic wrap, she covered the container and very slowly walked it over and placed it in the fridge. Success! she thought as she closed the fridge door. Walking back to the food processor, Lilith took her finger and swiped out a little of the mixture to taste it. Mmmmm~ It's sweet~ she cooed innocently.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:30 am

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Icecream Machine & Cook Uniform & Flour

Kazi wasn't exactly taking a broom because...what is the point of cleaning up when you are going to mess again. He made sure that Lilith wasn't watching him as he inched himself to one of the cupboards below and found a packets of flour. "Now ve vait until its kold so ve kan put it into icekream machine." he said from a far. With that said he took a BIG scoop of flour with both of his hands. He stealthy and silently approached the priestess from behind as he carefully held on to his pile of flour. Once he was close enough from the woman, he let out a panic screech, "LILITH LOOK OUT!?!" When the girl would turn around Kazi blew a huge puff of flour towards the girl's face. "PUFF~!"

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:52 am

The mixture tasted sweet, and Lilith turned to see if Kazi wanted to try it! It was a really good thing that all the voices in her head were asleep, or this next scene would have ended badly. Very badly. As she turned she jumped in horror as Kazi let out a panicked scream. She turned faster and was greeted with.... white powder? Lilith was hit straight in the face as Kazi blew the flour into her face.

Her face was covered in white flour, and Lilith's eyes were the only colors to be seen. Blinking a few times, she looked at Kazi, then at his hands, then back at Kazi. Flour attack...? she thought as she looked around for something to throw at him. All she had was sugar sadly, and Kazi was already covered in that. Hehe no fair! I don't have anything to counterattack with! Unless.... An... interesting grin appeared on the priestesses face, and with a quick movement she grabbed onto Kazi, stood on her tiptoes, and began to nuzzle him. This caused the flour to transfer from her face onto his neck, clothes, and even his hair.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Icecream Machine & Cook Uniform & Flour

Kazi let out a laughed loudly at the look of Lilith face, it was priceless. This calls for a picture, he took out his phone from his back pocket but before he could take a picture. Before he could snap a picture "AIE!?" The wolf yelped in surprised and blushed when Lilith nuzzled him from surprise, making him more messy than before. He pulled away and stared at the blonde blankly, an evil grin spread across his face. "You look so cute.~" He said while he placed both of his hands on her cheek, gently squashing them together and her neck wiping off what was left of the flour from his hands. He pulled away then used his wrist to scratch his nose, "Zat vas fun.~ But ve still have to klean up." he laughed.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Lilith couldn't help but laugh. Her evil little plot was a success, and not Kazi was covered in flour too. What she didn't expect was that he still had flour in his hands. So when he placed his hands on her cheek, the priestess was once again covered in the white powder. Puffing her cheeks out, she gave the teacher another cute look, but this time she looked like a chipmunk. Booooo! Lilith said with a laugh.

Oh! before we clean up... Lilith took her white cheeks and walked back over to the mixer. Scooping the sherbet mixture onto her finger, Lilith turned and lifted it up to Kazi's lips. Try it!! It taste sweet!

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Kazi laughed when Lilith pretended to act like a ghost, this was way better than seeing her gloomy state before. He arched a brow at her when she mentioned there was something that has to been done before cleaning up. He bobbed his head back when she lefted her finger that was covered in pink-red mixture liquid. He glanced his lavender eyes towards heterochroma ones. "Vhat no spoon." it wasn't a question as the music teacher leaned in and licked and sucked the sweet substance off the priestess finger. He moved his mouth away, he closed his eyes and smiled over the taste of the mixture. "It taste like strawberries and blackberries zat kame together and produce baby." Basically strawberry and blackberry moshed together. He clapped his hands, once he remembered what he did his face flushed red. "A-a-ah, remeber to vash hands!" he tolded her. "Speaking of baby, it should be cool by now."

Kazi went over to the fridge and pulled out the bowl of puree, he walked over to the ice cream as he removed the plastic off. He pour puree into ice cream maker and follow your unit's instructions. He pushed a series of buttons and let the machine worked its magic. "Now ve vait until it becomes soft. In zee mean time." He directed himself towards a closet and pulled out two brooms and a dust pan. "Time to klean~!" he held one broom towards Lilith.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Its a... it a.... Blawberry!! Or a Stalkberry! Oh! Or a starbaby berry! The priestess cooed as she watched the music teacher suck the yummy mixture off her finger. Lilith was happy, and to be honest she couldn't remember why she was so upset in the first place. Seeing Kazi's face turn red caused her own face to turn red, and she averted her heterochromic eyes. Kazi is so nice... she thought to herself. Kazi made her have a happy fuzzy feeling inside, and it made her smile.

Lilith watched as Kazi took the mixture from the fridg and walked it to the ice cream machine. It was an interesting little thing, and she stared at it confused. Its gonna make it into an ice cream? Lilith asked curiously. Turning her attention from the ice cream maker back to Kazi, she saw him holding a broom out to her. Taking the broom, she smiled and nodded her head. Yes sir! With a giggle, Lilith began to sweep the floor, humming lightly at times.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Kazi listened to all the nicknames Lilith threw around the place. "Blawberry? Oh vhat you said zat, vell somezing vith berry in it." he wasn't good when it comes to names. Kazi shrugged his shoulders, "Atleast zat's vat ze machine says." he said, he doesn't understand technology these days. H proceed to help Lilith clean up their flour and sugar messy and hoped Sayuri wouldn't be TOO angry to see a shortage of sugar in the kitchen. Actually he has never seen the chef angry before including Lilith with that in mind, "..." he cleaned up faster. He doesn't want to find out. He would occasionally check if the sorbet looked soft or not. Once it was he would lay his broom against the counter, and bent down to look through the cupboards for an airtight container.

Once Kazi spotted one, he placed the now soft mixture into the container then placed it in the freezer. "Now ve vait for half hour and ve get our baby!" he said with glee, for some reason that didn't come out as right as he expected.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: By the way, I'm following this recipe ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron

As Lilith swept the flour into a pile, she thought of all different kinds of names their creation could be called. One came into her mind and made her smile. I know! Let's call it the Lizi berry treat! Because we both made it~ Lilith turned to look at Kazi with a kind and warm smile. Her eyes were soft, innocent, like she had returned to her original state. She was glad the voices were asleep, this moment made her feel like she was normal once again.

Lilith watched as Kazi took the newly soft sorbet and out it back into its container. She didn't understand how the machine made it like ice cream, but she didn't really care about that too much. The two had successfully made berry sorbet together! Hehe out baby is almost done! The priestess said imitating the teacher. At the word choice she giggled and nodded her head. It's kinda purple like your eyes... it has your eyes! Lilith joked as she finished up cleaning her part of the floor.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 am

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Cook Uniform & Flour

Kazi raised his eyebrows over the choice of the name, "Li-Zi?" basically she merged the first part of her name and the last part of his nickname together. He looked at her eyes and notice she looked back to normal from the first day he meet her. His lavender gaze soften.

He swept the last pile of flour and sugar into the dustpan then threw it into the bin, no use recycling it if it was on the floor. "Aaaaa..." he was about to say something but he closed his mouth over her joking comment. He wouldn't be surprised if they end up not eating their 'baby' because well...it's their baby! but it isn't, get it? He carried to the ice cream machine to the sink then proceed to wash the equipments they have used so far during their cooking session. All they had to do was plate it. Once he was done cleaning, he took a single big plate from the cupboard and laid it on the main counter which was in the middle of the room; along with the leftover blackberries and strawberries. "Ve are alomst finish, check if Lizi is done."

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Hehe yea! Lizi! It's your and I creation! Lilith smiled and nodded as Kazi told her to go check the "baby" while Kazi finished the dishes. Opening the fridge, she looked at the container carefully and smiled. Taking it from the fridge, Lilith brought the "baby" over to the counter. I think it's done!!! Taking off the container lid, she smiled and stared down at the perfect sherbet. It's so pretty! The frozen treatwas a pretty pink/purple color completely frozen.

OOC---> Sorry it's so short >~<"

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items