Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:37 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Peace l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Deadman in Snake Form & New Girl & ...I think it's a Rabbit l Item/s ➤: Every Single Knife in the Kitchen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki jumped in surprise when she saw thing move past her, she followed her eyes towards the new creature. She stood up and stared at the...rabbit? She blinked in surprised. Her blue eyes trailed down to the lifeless rat that the rabbit was so proud of. 'Aren't rabbits herbivores... her eyes followed it's gaze towards Tristan.

"Now, now.~ We come in peace along with this little pervert."
she said in her calm and soft voice, while wearing a bright smile. Though the environment said a completely different story. All the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen opened, and all different types of kitchen knives hovered in mind air out of them. From a butter knives to a cleavers. She placed her heel in front Tristain, as much as she wants him to be on the rabbit's next menu for revenge. His the only person she can express her love of anime specifical Pokemon. Otakus, must stick together!

Yuki clapped her hands together, "Now~ We friends right, Sir. Bunny aka Vermin Exterminator?" She looked to the new girl with green eyes then at the green snake then at the unhygienic rabbit. She patted her innocent big blue eyes cutely as she stared at the rabbit, "Right?" she said sharply and all the knives instantly turned their direction towards the fluff ball.

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains: LOL Happy Easter everyone X3

xX Yennefer Xx

Feiyimei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:49 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Cautious l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Strange Creatures and A Girl? l Item/s ➤: Luggage & Map
User Image

Ciri watched as the girl with blue eyes began to talk to the creatures. What the hell have I stumbled into..? she thought to herself. Random snake lunges, evil bunnies, and a girl who talks to them all? She must be in wonderland.
Ciri heard the clink of the sharp objects in the kitchen as they all began to point at the rabbit. She took one large step backward out of the kitchen doorway, but was still visible. Ciri had only a luggage and a map and she was not about to get cut. R..Right? Ciri's eyes went from the girl to the creatures and back. Am I...inturupting something here? She knew that soon she would have to find her room, for classes were bright n' early and she was already assigned in a class... Ciri looked at the strange bunch and scratched the back of her head. Yeaaa....well it was..nice meeting you? But I have to go find my room...Good luck with your....rabbit? Ciri slowly backed up and took her leave.

All Ciri wanted was some food!!

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Feiyimei

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:37 am
User Image
User Image
4th Year | Treasurer
Snake Form

_____Party: Yuki Dokuro, Halloween Bunny
_________Inventory: N/A
                                          ═════════════ ═════════════

The rabbit turned towards the retreating sound of Cirilla's footstep and dropped its prize on the mess that was now the kitchen counter. It would appear that someone was a bit rabbit-shy. It couldn't fathom why, it was such a friendly rabbit that was even willing to share its latest catch since visitors of the kitchens were usually hungry. Just like that rat. And its family.

The glint of metal coming from all directions caught its attention and it sniffed at the nearest cutlery with much curiosity. Caught by a sudden itch, it bent over to scratch itself with one of its back legs, twitching black drops fell out of its fur and started leaping around. It would be in the students' best interest to disinfect the utensils before using them for breakfast in the morning.

The snake, in the meantime had let out a hiss of disgust and slithered up Yuki's leg for a warm hiding spot. That seem to catch the rabbit's attention again and it nudged the dead rat in Yuki's direction, tilting its head sideways and hopping around Yuki to get a better look at Tristan's retreating form.

(OoC: I don't mind if we share the control of the bunny. Before i escalate it into doing something stupid again. And RIP janitorial staff. They won't be happy about the mess that is the kitchen. hur hur hur. )
XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:12 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Peace l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Deadman in Snake Form & Rabbit l Item/s ➤: Every Single Knife in the Kitchen

The knives instantly fell down from and their sharp tips stuck to the ground as she cooed and "Awww~" over the bunnies' curiosity. She already accepted she was weird enough a long time ago. "You could use a bath sir." Then an idea popped out of her head. She slightly twitched at the touch when went up her leg, she was almost going to forgive but that ship has permanently sailed.

Yuki blinked and realized the bunny wasn't really a threat except for infecting the kitchen and it's bad hygiene. When the rabbit came close to her getting more interested in Tristan, she picked up the bunny before it joins the party. She analyzed it. Despite it's disgusting fur she leaned her head close to it, watching it's nose twitch. She took a quick whiff then moved her head away, "A nice bubble bath would be nice, right Tristan~" she cooed, seeing past the rabbit's appearance and practically talking to animals. Thinking about the number of things she was going to transform the bunny from Halloween to Easter! She turned her head towards window and notice the sun was about to rise.

Out.Of.Chains: Quick question when it's morning will Tristian appear with clothes on or without...

Feiyimei

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image
4th Year | Treasurer
Human Form

_____Party: omfgi'msosorryyuki, gross rabbit
_________Inventory: Frying pan

The deafening ring of countless metallic objects hitting the ground had the rabbit's ear twitch and Tristan tighten its coils around Yuki's leg momentarily. While the rabbit seemed content to be in the arms of a nice human, the snake was returning back to its cranky mood. The latter really didn't like company unless it was offered a honey-based offering. At least if it stayed around Yuki's ankle, it would be far, far away from that damn rabbit, and Yuki's clothes should suffice to keep most of the fleas and ticks falling down from the rabbit's fur from getting to it. Displeased, it let out a short, huff-like hiss. He may not be able to understand her words, but it was clear that she had grown fond of the animal. She may as well shave it to save everyone quite some headache.

Just then, the first rays of a soon-to-be very eventful dawn broke through the kitchen window.

It would appear snake-kun's time was up. Upon being touched by sunlight, its body began to glow and grow until in its place lay a very naked teenage boy. Tristan, human Tristan, was fast asleep, but that changed quickly when he felt the cold, wet marble of the kitchen floor against his bare skin. Years of waking up in odd places had him spring into a sitting position, blinking sleep out of his eyes to better assess his surroundings. Unfortunately, it would seem that he wasn't alone. He may be used to waking up at random places, but he had yet to develop a thick enough skin to not be mortified by the situation.

"I'm sorry!" he immediately shouted as he reached for the nearest frying pan to shield what little dignity he had left and almost slipped on the wet tiles. "Woah, why is there water everywhere? Water damage is going to cost an arm to fix. And knives?"

At that exact moment, distant footsteps and sleepy chatter filtered through from the hall leading to the kitchen. It was about time for the cooks and waiting staff to start their day and prepare breakfast. Outsourcing meals to catering company had been out of the question as few could meet Videl's standards, so the staff started their work day quite early to tackle the amount of work and preparation that were needed.

"Breakfast may be delayed," Tristan said out loud, more to himself, but the rabbit seemed to have understood that someone did something bad and let out a shrill shriek that rabbits definitely shouldn't be able to.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:32 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Peace l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Tristan & Rabbit l Item/s ➤: None

Yuki let out a huff when the snake hissed, "You're just jealous." She said while staring at the rabbit. She was more comfort around animals than human beings even though they don't talk back, she finds their presents comforting. Her eyes blink when she caught a ray of light, she looked down then blood suddenly rushed to her face catching a glimpse of Tristan sleeping in his birthday suit. She didn't look away put just stared in curiosity, she tilted her head when he began questioning the state of the kitchen. 'Ahh, so he doesn't remember anything.' she thought for awhile and decided to double check. She looked up at him, "Apology accepted." she lied, "But I have one quick question for...were they warm?" she asked softly while cupping one of her breasts.

She let out a giggle but then let out a small 'aie' noise from the rabbit. She stared at in half surprise and half horror. "You're not normal...I LIKE YOU.~!" She said expressing more fondness of the little strange animal. Her ears perked up when she heard faint foot steps, well she could just chill around here and ready for the public humiliation start but she wasn't that evil to do that to the school's treasurer, if he was a complete stranger to her. Simply, yes. She snapped her fingers and there was a sound of the door lock. "Find a way out of here, while you have your dignity left." she explained calm with a smile, not didn't match Tristan's little situation.

Out.Of.Chains:

Feiyimei

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image
4th Year | Treasurer
Human Form

_________Inventory: Frying pan

Tristan let out a sigh of relief when his classmate didn't make a move to gut him with the handful of weapons within her reach. "Were what warm?" Then Yuki's motion brought his attention to her rather well-developed chest, so he stared. And stared. And just stared.

The sound of the kitchen doors locking dragged him back to reality, and he quickly shook strange thoughts out of his head. He was blushing, but he associated that to being naked except for a well-placed frying pan.

The responsible thing would be to stay and let the staff know what had happened. However, since he had no recollection of anything and wasn't too inclined on introducing Tristan Jr. to the people that would be taking care of his meals for the rest of the school year, he did as told, while taking care to put the kitchen island between him and Yuki.

The rabbit began feeling impatient and stretched out one of its humongous feet to knock over a jar of olive oil. It spilt out, swallowing the footsteps that had previously led them to the rabbit. The door to the low cupboard was still open, and upon further inspection, Tristan noticed a hole big enough to fit a crawling human that seemed to go deeper into the basement of the school.

"The school isn't located on top of some freaky catacombs, right? Or maybe some ancient Indian burial ground." Never mind the fact that they were in Europe, not in America. Either way, the tunnel was too dark to see much, and that didn't sit too well with Tristan, but it was either that or confronting the staff that would most likely be very pissed. The footsteps were too close for comfort already, so he looked down at his state of undress and grimaced. He wasn't particularly dressed to pull an Indiana Jones.

"Do you mind going first?" he asked Yuki, pointing at his lack of clothes. Visibility will surely be very low in there, but he doubted that she'd want to get intimate with his butt in case of emergency stops if he went ahead of her.

(OoC: I have no idea where it could lead to, but I just the right to claim that I've RPed down a rabbit hole at least once.)

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Weary l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Tristan & Rabbit l Item/s ➤: None

'Okay, he doesn't remember.' Yuki noted. She looked to the cupboard where they previously found the rabbit. She walked towards it to get a better look, and carefully looked at the hole. "Or an escape." she added simply to his wild guesses. "We are taking this little guy with us~"(Inspired me for a Easter Event in the guild) she announced, not taking no for an answer.

Yuki looked wearily down at the hole when Tristan insisted she should go first. "Umm." She said checking her hips having a similar body shape like Tinkerbell. "Okay, I don't idolize your tight butt then you don't idolize my stripe panties" she said casual with a closed eye smile like it was a normal thing to say around people. Letting her wings press against her side, the good thing was she wasn't the tallest people in school. She knelt down and hugged the rabbit close to her with one arm then proceed down the tunnel.
+Exits+

Out.Of.Chains:

Feiyimei
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image
4th Year | Treasurer
Human Form

_________Inventory: Frying pan, strawberry-printed apron

The young man hesitated, but relented when he realized that Yuki was quite determined to keep their new party member, going as far as not minding all the additional critters it was carrying in its fur. He eyed the scene, then the dead rat again. The sound of the doorknob being unsuccessfully turned prompted him to fish out a strawberry-printed apron he had been spying from a nearby drawer. It really didn't cover much and surely not his 'tight butt,' but it somewhat freed his hand.

"Scout's honor. I won't verify that last statement either," he promised as he ducked into the hole right behind the fallen angel. Agitated muttering just outside the kitchen door reminded him to pull the cupboard door closed behind him, further plunging them into pitch black darkness. At least the rabbit was friendly to humans so it probably didn't have rabies, but he kept the frying pan he had been using before just in case.

-Exits-

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:35 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Daughter l Item/s ➤: Cookbook l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri practically jumped for joy once she entered the kitchen. Her favorite place would always be in a kitchen. She set the cook books down and looked in the cupboards. Fully stocked, Sayuri began to cook, a small little girl with bright blonde hair sat and watched.

Sayuri wanted to make sure that there was a variety of food for the students, for she knew each person had their own tastes. She began with some steaks because everyone likes meat right? Seasoned to perfection, Sayuri let the meat cook while she began to cook up some spaghetti. Very simple and easy to create, but her version included a lot of herbs and a few spices to really bring out the taste in the sauce. Next, for those who didn't like meat, Sayuri prepared a tofu with rice dish. This way everyone had something. Finally, she began to prepare her signature dish, udon noodle soup. After she was done prepping for the main courses, Sayuri would decide on the side dishes.

The little girl watched as Sayuri worked fast, every once in a while getting the chance to be her taste tester. The halls were filled with a mixture of yummy smells~

User Image

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer walked down the halls to the kitchen. About halfway there, she began to smell the most amazing smells! The hallways were filled with pleasant aroma's~ Standing in the doorway, she noticed a woman she had never met before. Fairly tall with long beautiful hair. This woman was cooking up a storm. Wow... Yen thought as she walked into the kitchen, and stood across the counter from the busy woman. While she waited for her "teacher" to arrive, Yen thought it might be nice to make a new friend.

Hello, My name is Yennefer Vengerberg, I'm the PE teacher here. What is your name if you don't mind me interrupting your cooking...

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fangirl Alert l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile travelled with Yen to the kitchen, the closer they got she smelt this rich delicious aroma. "Oh my~! I wonder who's cooking?" she said in wonder then went through the walls than going through door. She took a big whiff of the kitchen and a lady with long strawberry blonde hair and green eyes while wearing a pair of pink framed glasses. She was about to introduced herself until she saw the adorable little human being. The ghost let out a high pitched fangirl squeal at the little child.

Cecile knows better than to touch children without the mother's permission, she has been through that road. She took a deep breath, okay Cecile stay calm... "OH MY GOODNESS WHO'S THIS ADORABLE LITTLE ONE!?" She questioned loudly and idol the little girl's cuteness.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi, & 2 New Faces l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri, who had been very focused, jumped a bit at the sound of the two newcomers. Once woman stood in front of her, long raven hair and violet eyes. The other woman, had light pink hair and turqoiuse eyes. Putting her knife down, Sayuri gave the women a smile as she tilted her glasses upwards with the back of her hand. Oh my! You both startled me! Hehe, my name is Sayuri Okoshi, I'm the new chef here~

The little girl, who was in her human form, quickly ran behind her mother. The shy girl didn't care much for Yen, but kept her eyes on the woman coming out of the walls. Hehe this little one is my daughter, Sachi~ She is very shy I'm afraid... Sayuri knelt down to her daughters height and kisses her cheek. 怖がってはいけない、ママはここにいる. こんにちはと言う. Sayuri spoke in another language to the little girl, and whatever she said made little Sachi walk back towards Cecile.

H...hewwo....My name is Sachi... Sachi looked at Yennefer first, and then back at Cecile with her big blue eyes. Sayuri stood back up and smiled. What brings you two here?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Cecile, Sayuri, and Sachi l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer was a bit shocked to see Cecile's reaction to the little girl. Oh goodness... she thought. The little girl was indeed very cute, and this made Yen smile. She wondered if one day when she had a child if they would be as shy as this little one.

It is very nice to meet you Sayuri! Were here because Mrs. Cecile here is suppose to teach me how to make cupcakes....since I am not very good at cooking... Yennefer did a quick look around at all the amazing dishes that were being prepared. It looks like you are one heck of a chef though, everything looks amazing! Yen tried to watch her mouth around the young child.

Haha your daughter is very adorable, it looks like she has placed a spell on Cecile.. Yennefer looked back at the ghost and the little girl and shook her head smiling.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items