Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:11 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Ingredients l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile was struck with cuteness by Sachi though how her son acted around strangers when he was her age was the complete opposite. "I'm expecting the same results from you.~" she teased Yen about getting a child as cute or cuter than Sachi. She wonders if she'll be in the world of the living long enough to witness that...

Anyway on to important business, the basic ingredients to make for baking hovered out of the cupboards and supply closet went to the counter table. "You might be on heck of a chef, but I'm one he-...HECK of a baker." she almost taught the little blonde girl how to swear. "If you don't mind we would like to use this kitchen to teach this lovestruck kind lady how to bake treats as good as her future husband's mother." she explained with a bright smile, not caring if she embarrass Yen in front of people. She was that kind of parents that cause embarrassments 24/7 for their child.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:36 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi, Cecile, & Yen l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri blushed at Cecile's sweet story. She could remember the first time she had cooked for her late husband and how happy he was. Sayuri picked her daughter up and placed her on the counter that no one was using and then began to make room for the two. She was happy to help~

Awwwww~ how romantic~ This man must be a very special man if your willing to learn for him~ Sayuri smiled at Yen and began to grab ingredients for Cecile, just to be helpful. Once everything was collected, Sayuri stepped picked her daughter back up and stood to the side to watch. She didn't want to interfere with the baker, but she did wanna watch~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:43 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Cecile, Sayuri, and Sachi l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies

User Image

Yennefer blushed as Cecile told her she was "excepting the same results". Goodness she really is expecting this all to happen...well...I kinda don't blame her... Shaking her head, Yen helped the two women gather the ingredients as best as she could....she grabbed the sugar.

Yennefer took her position to help/watch Cecile as she trained her. When Cecile told Sayuri the real reason behind the plans, she gave the ghost a quick glare. She's already embarrassing me?! Sayuri's response didn't prevent Yen's cheeks from becoming flush. H-he is someone special... I just hope he feels the same~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Ingredients l State ➤: Visible

Cecile clapped her hands together then rubbed them together, "Okay then, listen and listen good.
The ingredients we need is:
100g dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup (250ml) water
125g butter, softened
1 1/2 cups (330g) caster sugar
3 Eggs
1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
20 Mini Oreo biscuits, to decorate

Chocolate Sauce:
50g dark chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup thickened cream
1 tablespoon brown sugar

Oreo Buttercream:
6 x 23g pkts Mini Oreo biscuits
250g butter, softened
3 cups icing sugar mixture
2 tablespoons milk
150g white chocolate, melted and cooled"

Cecile called out all the ingredients she needs to make the Oreo cupcake recipe, you can tell how she listed everything she needed to make the special sugary dessert that she was serious with baking and might be work faster for Yen to digest but you knows~ She was lucky that she's not a strict teacher. She looked around the counter to double check if she was missing anything. "Now measure~".

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: Take notes, this recipe is real if you like =3

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:22 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Cooking Mode l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Cecile, Sayuri, and Sachi l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies

User Image

Yennefer nodded as she took a mental note of all the ingredients. She was always really good at mental lists for some odd reason. That's probably how she got her tasks done so well.

Yen ran around the kitchen grabbing measuring cups and bowls. She measured out each item on the list and placed them all in groups with their designated parts. Before Cecile told her to, Yen also chopped up the chocolate and measured that out for both the base and the sauce. Alright! Everything is measured out and they are with their group. now what?

User Image

O.O.C----> Ohhhh Ill have to try it!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

Cecile looked at at the cups and bowls then nodded her head. "Step 1: Preheat oven to 160C. Line 20 x 1/3 -cup (80ml) capacity muffin pans with patty cases. Combine the chocolate and water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside for 15 mins to cool." she instructed Yen, while Yen was busy preparing the chocolate mixture she glanced over to Sayuri, "So anyone, caught your eye yet~?" She asked cheekily towards the female chef despite her little daughter present.

She would switch her attention towards, Yen. "Step 2:
Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Add the combined flour and cocoa powder and stir to combine. Divide the mixture evenly among prepared pans. Bake for 20 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely....Am I going to fast dear?"
She asked wearily worried if Yen will not catch what she full said unless she has photographic memory.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: 3 steps left.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:57 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Cecile, Sayuri, and Sachi l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies

User Image

For how fast Cecile was talking, Yen was surprisingly able to keep up with her steps. Combining and simmering the sauce was easy. Once finished she set that to the side. next was mixing the dry ingredients with the wet and beating it all together. A lot of work for cupcakes, but Yen was determined to make them perfect.

Ok! now what do I do??

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi, Cecile, & Yen l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri watched Cecile give the orders to Yennefer with a smile. Sachi, began to suck her thumb and lay her head on her mommy's shoulder as she watched all the adults around her talk. Sayuri smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Her attention was quickly brought to Cecile. Hmm? Hehe we actually have only met you two and the librarian. Rohnin was it? He seemed very busy today... He was suppose to come help me taste test, but he never showed up.... Sayuri's voice trailed a bit as she watched.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Wooden Spoon l State ➤: Visible

Cecile picked up a wooden spoon after hearing Sayuri's answer, she began to wave the spoon around like someone was about to get whipped or punished. "Don't worry dear, I'm sure he has his reasons. Hey, if he is so busy why don't you give him something to freshen up his day~ With your cooking skills it shouldn't be that hard." she happily suggested the idea to the chef.

She turned to Yen in surprised when she announced she was done, "AH!? Are you sure you haven't done this before!?" she exclaimed in surprise but was impress. "Okay then, Step 3: To make the chocolate sauce, combine the chocolate, cream and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the chocolate melts and the sauce thickens slightly. Set aside to cool completely." she called out the next step, it was very simply so she waited for a bit then continued calling out the steps. "Step 4: To make the Oreo buttercream, place the Mini Oreos in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter until very pale. Gradually add the icing sugar, beating well after each addition. Add the milk and beat to combine. Add the white chocolate and beat to combine. Add the Oreo crumbs and beat until well combined."

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

This next part had a lot of steps, so Yen had to focus. She combine the chocolate, cream, and sugar to a sauce pan and began to watch it melt. As it thickened, she took it off from the heat and set it to the side.

After taking a few minutes to find a food processor, Yen grounded up the Oreo cookies and set them to the side. She began to beat the butter, sugar, and milk, and white chocolate together. Finally, she added the crumbled Oreos and finished beating them all together. She set the bowl to the side.

Hey, baking isn't too hard! What's next Cecile?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Wooden Spoon l State ➤: Visible

"Okay then.~ Last step: Spoon the buttercream into a piping bag fitted with a 2cm fluted nozzle. Pipe the icing onto each cupcake. Drizzle each cupcake with chocolate sauce and top with a Mini Oreo to decorate.~ Now are our main cupcakes baked yet?" she finally announced her last step, thankfully it wasn't hella long or complicated like some recipes but mainly is too just follow the instructions and add your own tricks at your risk.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yen went and grabbed the cupcakes out of the oven, the smell filled the room. Mmmmmm~ She began to look for a piping bag and a tip. Finding a star size tip, Yen began to pipe the cupcakes. This was a lot harder then it looked...

After a few tried and a few fails, Yennefer had successfully made a cupcake~ C-Cecile come look!!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Proud Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Wooden Spoon l State ➤: Visible

Cecile went over to Yen and inspected the cupcakes, "Hmmm not bad, not bad~ But more importantly...Do they taste good as they looked." she said with a grin a took one cupcake the Yen failed to pipe the cupcake nicely. But despite it's appearance she ate it, she munched on the desert slowly and her facial expression into disgust and confusion until she swallowed. She looked down at the cupcake blankly, "It's...It's...It's just how I used to make them.~!" she said proudly and let out a laugh then happily ate the homemade cupcake. She stared at Yennefer suspiciously, "Are you sure you are not a copy of myself?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Cecile, Sayuri, and Sachi l Item/s ➤: Container Full of Cupcakes

User Image

Yennefer watched as Cecile picked up the cupcake. She already knew they didn't look as good as they should, so she prayed that at least they tasted as good. She began to freak out internally as Cecile took a bite.

Yennefer's chest felt lighter when Cecile told her that the cupcakes were a success. R-R-really?!?! Oh my god YES!!!!! Yen beamed with happiness as Cecile finished the cupcake and Sayuri began to clap for her. Even little Sachi began to clap. Oh I'm so happy that they turned out good...I would have been so heart broken if I had completely messed them up.. Yen let out a huge sigh or relief and began to pack up the cupcakes, leaving enough for Sayuri, Sachi, and another for Cecile. Haha I wouldn't say that, I just learned from the best baker around~

Yennefer looked at the clock and gasped. Oh goodness! I have to go clean my clothes and drop these off at Lucius's office! Thank you so much Cecile! You are the best! Yen grabbed the cupcakes and left the kitchen.

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:39 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Cecile & Sachi l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri watched Yennefer run out of the room. My my my~ She must be so eager to go see her man~ Isn't young love so adorable~ Sachi tugged on her mommy's top and looked at her. Mommy...does dat mean I'm gwonna hwave a fwiend? She looked over to Cecile with her big blue eyes. Sayuri began to happily bounce her little girl and smiled. If tonight goes how she is planning it then yes you will~ Miss Cecile, would you mind watching Sachi while I clean up Miss Yennefer's dishes and finish cooking?

Sayuri began to clean up the cupcake mess while Sachi stared at Cecile. Once the mess what clean, Sayuri went back to cooking dinner meals. So many yummy smells filled the air as she finished all her cooking. Whew! All done~ Thank you for watching her Miss Cecile, I'm going to start bringing the food out to the great hall~ Come now sweetie~ Picking up the plates and placing them on a rolling cart, Sayuri looked down at the little girl, who, in turn shapeshifted back into a cute baby kitsune. The small fluffy animal jumped up onto Sayuri shoulder and they headed for the door. It was a pleasure meeting you! I do hope we can meet again soon!

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out