Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Jason l Item/s ➤: Cooking Stuff l Current Form ➤: Human

His arms were around her waist, and of course the woman quickly looked around to make sure no one was there to see. Seeing no one, she leaned into him and smiled, leaning up and kissing him quickly. W-well... a-anything melon is my favorite...but dish wise.... my favorite food I would say isssss..... probably..... zaeu soba~ Its a cold noodle dish in Japan~ As for Sachi, she loves hamburger steak~ When he rubbed her side a little Sayuri jumped...mainly because he was rubbing her skin in public.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:32 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]
With: Sayuri - Wearing: Jeans and T-shirt - Mood: Relaxed - Carrying: The Odyssey

Nodding he would smile. "I can do Hamburger Steak, no problem. So let’s learn your favorite dish." Taking note of how she liked melon flavored as well. Her jump did make Jason chuckle a little, though the only ones really around she was still nervous. But he was loving how close she was to him. He wanted to be with her, that close, all the time. "I love you Sayuri. And I hope, after I graduate, you'll marry me." He smiled, and she knew that smile, meaning he meant every single word of what he said.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:39 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Jason l Item/s ➤: Cooking Stuff l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri was really happy that Jason wanted to learn her and Sachi's favorite dishes, it really meant a lot to her. However his words made her turned the brightest shade of red. D-d-d-d-dont say that!!! hiding her face, she shook her head and tried to calm herself down. Buuuuut then she thought about it for a moment... I-i mean... d-d-dont say it yet....y-y-y-you still have a while...y-y-you might find someone else...

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:21 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]
With: Sayuri - Wearing: Jeans and T-shirt - Mood: Relaxed - Carrying: The Odyssey

Looking around he would kiss her hard. "No I won’t. Not a woman who loves me for me, a daughter who sees me like a father... and someone who just seeing makes my heart skip a beat." He was a little red from that but he meant every single word. "My Mom would have loved you both and approved, I know that." He would raise it so she could see his eyes and how serious he was. "I want you and Sachi to be in my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:55 pm

Sayuri was completely bright red as she looked away from him. Y-youre making me turn red!! The woman was so happy she just didn't know what to say! She quickly grabbed all the tools she needed to make the Zaru Soba, and then turned her attention back to Jason. A-ask me w-when you graduate~

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:02 am
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Chuckling he would hug her from behind. "I'll take that as a yes, yes, squeal loudly, yes. Followed by a hug and a kiss." Jason chuckled and watched as she grabbed what was needed to make her favorite dish. Memorizing the tools that would be needed to make this meal later. "Mhmm."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:28 pm

Sayuri definitely was not going to deny it, she was screaming on the inside! Of course she wanted to be married! However, Jason was still a student and she didn't want anything to get in his way for education. So this would have to be put on hold until then. Grabbing out the soba noodles, Sayuri put water in a pot and then placed it on the stove to bring to a boil. While she was waiting, she grabbed a wasabi root and began to grate it.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:22 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Jason would keep watching, taking mental notes along the way. Kissing her cheek he smiled. "So Fiancé, What are you doing now? What’s what?" Looking at some of the different tools, ingredients, and picking some up. "You’re grading that root looking thing, boiling noodles, and what else?" He wanted to learn, for her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 pm

F-fiance?! This was something that Sayuri was not gonna get use too easily. Taking a deep breath, she nodded and showed Jason what was what. Ok! So first we want to put the soba noodles on boil. They boil about... 5minute. While that goes, we grate the wasabi root~ We also prepare the sauce, but for not living in Japan, I just use an easy sauce base~ Sayuri grabbed a bottle and poured half in a Bol along with half water. See?

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Nodding Jason took mental notes. "Sounds good. So a base Sauce? How would you do the real sauce, just curious." When he would make the dish he wanted to surprise her with a pure dish. He would still have an arm wrapped around her. Smiling as he looked to his girl. "So it is a yes?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:05 pm

Hmmmm.... to make the sauce by itself you need mirin, soy sauce, fish broth, and ginger~ Its not too hard, but finding the mirin is the hardest thing here in the UK... Sayuri took the wasabi root and finished up grating it all up before putting it to the side along with the broth. Now, owe need to chop up some green onions~ Grabbing the green onions from the fridge, she retuned and grabbed a knife. When he asked if it was a yes, she turned a bright red snd didn't say anything. However she did softly nod.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:30 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Smiling Jason was over joyed as she nodded. He was going to marry that girl, which excited him. He did take more mental notes on how to make the real sauce. "Alright, sounds like a recipe." Grabbing a knife he would twirl it, showing off the control he practiced. Going over he would get ready to help her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Sayuri was beaming on the inside, but she did her best to keep her outward appearance to a normal state. She was going to marry a student... well after he was done being a student of course. Walking to the stove she grabbed the pot and strained the noodles out. Then, placing them in a separate bowl, she poured cold ice water over the noodles and let him sit for a moment. Please be careful...don't hurt yourself.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 10:27 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Chopping green onions Jason would look to his girl. "I won’t hurt myself. Gotta stay in one piece. Dating this girl, she has a kid who loves me, she says she'll marry me." He smiled as she knew he meant her. "She's smart, a great cook, great in bed." Giving her a small wink as he would finish cutting the onions. Looking to her as he put them in pile. "What’s next?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash