Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Sugar Honey Honey (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sami-Fire rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 pm
Wallas Ziegel, Bee Happy

Last but not least was the Buzzbeast ride. Wallas vowed to do his best to beehave (heh) himself on his ride, no matter how delightfully plush the lusus was. Once it was his turn, he courteously greeted the Buzzbeast and spared a compliment about how fluffy he looked. The Buzzbeast patiently waited for Wallas to get on, and they were off!

The ride was so smooth and wonderful. Wallas felt uplifted literally and figuratively, especially once he got over a fear of heights. When it was all over, he thanked the lusus and was surprised when the fluffy creature dropped a keychain. "For me?" The buzzbeast seemed to nod. Wallas took the trinket and thanked him again. This would not be a week he forgot quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:13 am
As of 2am EST, rollover occurred!

Reminder, posts with a time stamp after 2am EST count towards Sunday, the 26th! Tickets and updates to the front page will be made within the next hour or so. No changes to Hive Draw or Bee Happy will be made, but Honey Tasting will receive a new flavor for the day, heads up to anyone posting that wins a jar of honey that your specialty honey will not be buckwheat honey that is up currently!

I will update the front page and distribute tickets ASAP.

I'll distribute tickets when I wake up but I gotta get some sleep. I'll also respond to rp when I wake up. There will be no changes to the front page, so feel free to roll for the 26th.  

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 am
Raffle tickets for March 25th go to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DraconicFelinexx

nepsahxx

Sami-Firexx

Front page staymg the same. Sorry, I am probably gonna be late with rp responses, I'm packing and heading back to college campus today.

penemueIntuition rolled 1 100-sided dice: 54 Total: 54 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:09 am
        Big buzzbeasts would normally be a red flag, but after what had been going on this week? Mahmud was up for hanging out at some different booths. Besides, this one seemed really friendly. The guy running it was covered head to toe in bright colored paints, for gog's sakes! Besides, there was something familiar about his companion at this booth...

After picking up his baby buzzbeast marker, he was greeted with a little journal and a jar of honey. Perfect! "Thanks..." He gave a small smile and took both items graciously... truth be told, he had been hoping for the little journal. It was perfect for writing slam poetry in! But the honey was a big bonus that he was sure Harpommy would love, as well as himself!

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
penemueIntuition rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:19 am
        Food. Food seemed good right about now. After running around all weekend, this booth truly was a gogsend. Why did it take him so long to visit?! This was delightful! Without much care about what paired with what, Mahmud took little bits of food here and there, "A-aah... what pairs with these?"

After given the recommendations, Mahmud couldn't help but drizzle some Desert Wildflower honey. It was from the desert, and the few wildflowers he had seen out near his home were beautiful. After a long week of celebration, fighting, struggling... there was just something so comforting over having something that reminded him of home. It was clear from the look on his face Mahmud was deep in thought as he tried out his food. Delicious! Even this food was good! Gog, this booth was just so... calm. It was overwhelmingly pleasant.

"This is really good..." Giving a small, tired smile to Nictor, Mahmud turned to face him. "I'm sorry I didn't make it here before... you've got a great product." With that note, he took a little nibble of his bread. "Is... its for sale, right? I'd really like to take some home to my Lusus." On that note he put down his dish and picked up a big jar of Desert Wildflower honey. "Its also pretty impressive, you've got a large spread of stuff... there must be a lot of buzzbeasts around where you are."

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

taki-di
just a quiet, gentle conversation U v U <333 No need to acknowledge or anything if you're too busy, just establishing a "hey! we met before!" for later.

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
penemueIntuition rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:30 am
        It... it looked so cuddly, but...

Mahmud stared intimidated up at the big creature. So large, so much larger than he had thought it'd be! And the buzzing it made was very loud... it was nothing short of intimidating! Clearly, he was putting out some rather fearful vibes. So it was natural when Mahmud finally rode Beehemoth, it could tell he was rather... uncomfortable.

The whole trip was very awkward.
        Not a good first impression.

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

xxxxxxxx

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:09 am

Apibom was a little sad this was the last night they could come visit this booth... they picked up one of the plastic bees, noting its number, then shuffled on over to the prize table to collect one of them. They already had all three of the prize options for their number, but... it couldn't hurt to have a spare necklace, just in case.

Prizes:

Necklacex2
Journal
Buckwheat Honey (Large)
Beeswax candle
Orange Blossom Honey (Small)
Sage Honey (Large)
Regular honey
Beeswax candle
Keychain
Desert Wildflower Honey (Small)
Clover Honey (Large)

nepsah rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 12 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:12 am

Api should've seen it coming- in the rush to get one last taste of the honey before the booth closed, they ended up getting their snack plate knocked to the ground. They stared at it for a moment in dismay, but... no, they couldn't get sad! They'd just go ride the buzzbeast instead.

The ride this time was a lot of fun! The tricks had been a bit scary at first, but before they were ready, the ride was over. Not wanting to leave, they hesitated at the bee's side before giving it an awkward little hug, then trotted off back to their own booth before they could get even more emotional.

Prizes:

Necklacex2
Journal
Buckwheat Honey (Large)
Beeswax candle
Orange Blossom Honey (Small)
Sage Honey (Large)
Regular honey
Beeswax candle
Keychain
Desert Wildflower Honey (Small)
Clover Honey (Large)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 pm
Sephos Arbola

All he'd done was pick up a bee, and suddenly prizes were thrust at him. "Ah, hang on!" he managed, overwhelmed. He thrust a cluster of cut flowers at the proprietor. "I'll trade you these, for these, just take them, okay..."

User Image
User Image  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:12 pm
Void  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:15 pm
Sephos Arbola

He had to stock up - who knew when he would be out of the forest again? But accepting free stuff seemed wrong somehow. Especially since he still had so much to trade. Not as much as before - the lightseeker's booth had gotten a lot of his produce.

Tasting some of the sage honey was interesting. He'd never thought that you could make honey out of single flower crops like this, or that sage was a potential honey source.

He thrust a few more flowers at Nictor. "I got more stuff if you want it." he said, failing to make eye contact.

User Image  
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 6, 42 Total: 48 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:22 pm
Hive Draw!

Dillys stepped up to the stall and checked out the games. He tilted his head curiously as he moved to select a bee from the display. Looking at the bottom for the number, he then moved to see what he got. Honey bread? He looked at the jar curiously. "...What is this?" He asked before shaking his head. He then saw honey sticks that were free. He took one, looking to the vendor. "er.. Thanks... I guess." He mumbled before moving to play the next game.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Eilidh finally had a chance to move through the booths. Picking up the scent of honey, the tealblood stopped in front of the booth. It was pure divine heaven. There was honey everywhere! EVEN HONEY BREAD?! Excitement filled the shy troll, looking to the vendor. "Oh my.. Did you harvest all this honey by yourself?" She asked curiously, "A-and how'd you make the honey bread?... What's your technique for candle-making?" She exploded with questions. She covered her mouth as her embarrassment became evident in her teal tinted cheeks. "I-Im... sorry. I just really love your booth." She apologized. She quickly moved to one of the games, completely mortified from going above her usual soft voice and practically attacking the other with questions. Selecting one of the plastic bees, she looked to the number then realized she had to go back to the vendor for her prize. Honey Comb! What should she do? Nibbling nervously on her lip, she slipped back to the vendor and looked down. "I-I'll.... take that lovely black journal please... and... one of these honey sticks." She requested, her pumpbiscuit thudding in her chest.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Taki-di
Dillys doesn't require a response.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:26 pm
Honey and a laminated flower? How absolutely divine. "These items will have a place of honor in my hive. They're so beautiful."

By now, it was easy to ignore Nictor constantly being covered in paint.

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 18 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 pm
Honey Tasting

Dillys moved to the table to taste test different honey. He'd never ate honey before so... this was a new experience, right. Grabbing a plate and piling with breads and cheeses, the redblood then looked between the Clover Honey and Desert Wildflower Honey. He wondered which he should try and which his twin would like. He looked to Papa Petre before selecting the Clover Honey... Surely Connie would like this one too. Dillys spread the honey onto a piece of bread and began to nibble on it. Considering the flavor, he shrugged. It was pretty good even if it was a tad sweet for him... Connie would love it either way. He then took a jar, making extra sure it was closed securely before adding it to his bag. He looked to the vendor, "Thanks.." he mumbled before moving to the next game.

User Image

Eilidh stepped up to the table filled with food to be paired up with different assortments of honey. Quickly she grabbed a plate and delicately selected food to match with each honey... .trying absolutely everything. There were no words to articulate how much she loved the honey.. none. Her breath was completely taken. She looked to the jars of honey, trying to decide what one to take. Her hand reached for many jars in an indecisive manner. Anxiety rolled through her as she couldn't make a decision. Closing her eyes, she snagged a jar. She couldn't go wrong either way. She smiled as she looked to the Chestnut Honey. She hugged it before carefully putting it in her bag... she couldn't wait to share this with Xavier, Nucleo and Amonee.... Caiden would likely love it too!

User Image

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-40)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:05 pm
Bee Happy

Dillys moved to the large bee creature. A free ride, huh? He sighed, moving to the stool to settle himself onto it. Nope. No settling for Dillys as the bee took off just as he climbed onto it. The redbloods eyes widened, seriously thinking he was going to fly off of this creature! However, the bee settled and allowed him to position himself safely. He looked to his lusus who was flying beside him and the bee. Smiling fondly, Dillys looked over the festival with awe. Yes, he could technically fly whenever but the constant light hum of the bee's wings was oddly relaxing. As they landed, Dillys petted the large bee. "Thanks friend." He whispered to it, accepting the key chain and moving to the next stall.

User Image

Eilidh was about to leave the stall when she saw the huge bee. Cautiously stepping closer, the tealblood softly pet the bee's fuzz and smiled to it. "Well, aren't you the sweetest bee that I've ever seen." She complimented, nuzzling into it. "You are so soft and beautiful." She murmured before climbing on. She was scared and nervous as the lusus took off into the sky but she soon calmed as she looked to the sky and her surroundings. The wind was amazing... she had never felt like this before. Of course, all good things must end. Eilidh hopped off the fuzzy lusus and smiled. "Thank you." She accepted the keychain, smiling brightly as she adjusted it onto her bag. As she moved to leave, she snagged a business card.

User Image User Image

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces