Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Sugar Honey Honey (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:39 pm
Punkie Vielli
Bee Happy
9-12: You climb on and try to get settled, but the buzzbeast takes off before you're really ready. Seems he's a little too eager and you're paying the price. You yell to slow down and after a few shouts, the buzzbeast seems to hear you, adjusting immediately. You get a firm hold, but you're still a bit leery about the whole affair now. You enjoy a gentle glide before gratefully getting off when you're back to ground.

Punkie felt like she was going to fall from a great height as the insect seemed to zoom around, nearly throwing her off its back. The juggalo proceeded to scream her holy words, in hopes that the Messiahs would catch her lest she fall.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:46 pm
Running a booth was busier than Nictor thought it'd be. Not that he thought it'd be easy, per say, just that knowing it was very different from experiencing it.

Nictor perked a little when he hear sneezing, looking over to the customer. He felt bad for trolls with allergies, cause it must be terrible, but he didn't get it at all. Life would have been very different if he had allergies...

Nictor noticed a blueblood approaching, boasting a big tooth symbol that Nictor was sure he'd seen before. The where or when was a bit fuzzy, but Nictor knew he'd seen it before. His brain stalled a little, trying to figure out where he knew it from and if this was a troll he might have irritated at some point with his klutzy behavior. Lost in thought, he jumped a little when the troll actually spoke up.

"O-oh, ahh, yeah" Nictor uttered, a little surprised at the offer but thankful in a way. If the blueblood had been by yesterday, he'd have happily taken up the offer. Kolako, after seeing an opportunity, had painted him up and she seemed so happy looking at her handiwork. If he covered it up, her happy little smile at it might go away, and he didn't want that. "I-it's okay though..."

The offer was well appreciated, despite this. A nice blueblood to be sure. It was usually it was the vendor helping the customer, not the other way around. Nictor wouldn't have thought to use a trashbag...

There came another sneeze and nictor winced again, empathetically this time. Losing food from being clumsy was soemthing he knew well, and to have is mess up your shirt, well, that was literally him yesterday. Well, not exactly, he wasn't trying to eat a plateful of honey, the jar had jsut... no, no, not important right now.

"I-I'm sorry," nictor said, grimacing down at where the food fell. He hoped the blueblood wouldn't get upset, Nictor had to limit to one serving per person or else he wasn't sure he'd make it to the end of the wekk. Though the way it was looking, he had a lot saved up. He wouldn't be able to transport all of it back to Chittentown. look into that later. Luckily for Nictor's internal conflict about letting trolls take second portions, the blueblood was more concered with their shirt. "Uhh, you c-could always m-make a tra---shbag shirt f-for yourself?"

Gl!tch~xx
gonna respond like nic still has his trunks since this is from the other day

Taki-di

Blasphemoose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:07 pm
Calida had decided to come by the honey booth again since she was a lot less busy with combative cupcakes. she pulled out a bee for a pretty flower! happily she took one, It would probably become a bookmark for her favorite cookbook.  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:13 pm
Calida decided this would also be the time to test the honey, last time she'd been so distracted she didn't even really think about it.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:14 pm
This was an intriguing booth owner. Leeroi wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but he wasn't going to question it. The paint certainly made the lack of clothes look intentional, whether it was cover up or not.

Leeroi mostly just wanted to go home with some prizes. Some sweet honey sounded like a wonderful gift to bring back home. Luckily, that was precisely what he won!  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:19 pm
"What in the world......." Mera was gone for a day and Nictor became an absolute spectacle. Koko probably had something to do with it, considering the colors. He was a blushng mess, and she felt some amount of concern. There were better ways to get business...as well as fool around. At least his hair still looked good.

She decided to keep her mouth shut for now and busy herself with the Honey Draw game. As luck would have it, she won a pressed flower. Something she had been eyeing for a while.

Mera looked the options over for a bit, then looked up as movement caught her eye. She blinked, although not at all surprised. Of course Leeroi would be here. The tealblood would have started to wonder if he had died if she hadn't seen him during the festivities. Perhaps he was going to visit Koko...?

"Furore," she greeted. "I couldn't find your booth this year. It was slightly...surprising. I'm hoping you're well despite that?"

Mera spoke in a way that seemed like she expected him to remember her, but honestly at this point she wouldn't bother to care if he was a dunderhead and didn't.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:21 pm
Reemus had continued contemplating the wasted food while picking remains off his shirt and sticking it in his mouth. The taste tempted him even further. No winning, eh?

"Mm?" Nictor had said stuff, and Reemus looked up to listen to the end of it. He took a moment to connect words. Then a chuckle. Then a small laugh. Nictor's comment was good, what could he say? "Yeh, I could do that. But I think...I think this kinda thing can wash out. It ain't a whole lot. Think I'll go check. See ya, kid."

----

While Reemus had found another way to sate the hunger, it did eventually come back. And this time he'd be prepared. He had a replacement shirt, as well as a roll of paper towels under his arm. Nothing was gonna escape him this time!

He approached the booth, and noted Nictor was wearing even less clothes. "I dunno if I can make a trash bag into pants, mate," he commented. Otherwise it didn't bother him any. None of his business what the younger teen did with his time.

Reemus had a more important mission anyway. As soon as he was able, he started shoveling food into his mouth. And even got to try some honey! Soooo sweet... He'd have to take some home. Maybe even share it with Voscil. Yeah, that'd be a good plan.

zeflamigo rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:21 pm
"Eyyy, Mera!" Leeroi playfully nudged the tealblood with his elbow. "I'm surprised to see you here in general," He added with a smile, "Not that I'm complaining. Just never took you for a summer sports gal." He gave a small laugh, opening up his jar of honey for a small dab.

She was expecting him to have a booth this year. Leeroi coughed softly, looking away. He didn't think he'd be disappointing anyone by not participating this year, especially not Hemera. Laughing, he tried to pass off his embarrassment. "Well, preparations came at a bad time for me this sweep. I've been busy with a lot of work," He noted, "Plus, last time this orangeblood tried to steal them all from me."

"I took the crew with me, though, just for the hell of it," Leeroi admitted, raising a honey-dipped fingertip towards his shirt pocket. Peepaws, sniffing the sweets, nosed his face out and started licking the honey up. "Keep it on the DL, yeah?" He added, winking at Hemera.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:39 pm
"I survived a rampaging AI while under pressure to defuse a bomb. Sports are nothing in comparison," she stated. Trolls certainly seemed to think they knew her better than she knew herself, and it was a little baffling. But then perhaps Leeroi hadn't seen her participate last Bloodfest?

He gave his excuse about not having a booth. "Ah. Well, I don't have one either. As you can tell. Sometimes all you can do is take a break and enjoy everything for a little while." Interesting to hear that someone tried to steal his gerbils. Why would certainly be interesting.

Something was in Leeroi's pocket, though. A gerbil poked its face out. "You don't go many places without them, do you? That's an unconventional level of attachment." Especially since Mera rarely saw Leeroi with his lusus anymore. Perhaps not since they were children... But, granted, she didn't bring Pagoni with her anywhere when she could help it.

"Considering that historically NummCorp has had a grip on Bloodfest, I'm sure you're allowed to have them here. In fact, I'm surprised there aren't any gerbil events this time." She paused. "Unless you're worried about more heists?"

Even as she talked, she did manage to sample some honey. Maybe because Leeroi trying it reminded her that was what she had come here for to begin with. Note to self: take a jar back to her hive. It was delicious.

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:20 pm
As of 2am EST, rollover occurred!

Reminder, posts with a time stamp after 2am EST count towards Thursday, the 23rd! Tickets and updates to the front page will be made within the next hour or so. No changes to Hive Draw or Bee Happy will be made, but Honey Tasting will receive a new flavor for the day, heads up to anyone posting that wins a jar of honey that your specialty honey will not be buckwheat honey that is up currently!

I will update the front page and distribute tickets ASAP.

Taki-di

Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:31 am
((sorry about late booth update i passed out ;; -;; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:35 am
Raffle tickets for March 22nd go to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ImaginationsParadise

Gl!tch~

nepsah

((Sorry about being late on the tickets and booth updating ;; -;; i passed out))

Front page now updated with new honey of the day! And exactly how many wardrobe changes is this vendor going to do? Now he seems to be sporting some fun summer watermelon themed paint. And a bikini.

In short order, it seemed the custom bead bracelet was done. Nictor handed it over with a small nervous smile, hoping it was to your liking.

DraconicFeline
User Image

Taki-di

nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 am

Oooh they won another candle! Since they'd grabbed one of the bee-shaped candles last time, they opted to take one of the normal shaped candles. Even this was better quality than the ones they made... They'd have to see if the booth runner would teach them any fancy tricks or something after the festival was over.

Prizes:

Necklace
Journal
Buckwheat Honey (Large)
Beeswax candle
Orange Blossom Honey (Small)
Sage Honey (Large)
Regular honey
Beeswax candle

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 am

Apibom had really been looking forward to trying the clover honey. But once more, someone jostled them, knocking their entire snack plate to the floor. Discouraged, they cleaned up the mess and then shuffled over to the buzzbeast ride...

Prizes:

Necklace
Journal
Buckwheat Honey (Large)
Beeswax candle
Sage Honey (Large)
Regular honey
Beeswax candle

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:49 am

Since Api was feeling a little down after getting their snacks knocked to the ground two nights in a row, they paused before climbing onto the massive buzzbeast to ask nicely if they could have a gentle ride. While they were talking they also paid the lusus the compliment they'd been meaning to give him from the beginning. It seemed the little talk worked, as it was the best ride Api had gotten all festival long. Feeling much better, they slid off beehemoth when it was time and gave him a little pap before wandering off to the prize table to get a keychain.

Prizes:

Necklace
Journal
Buckwheat Honey (Large)
Beeswax candle
Sage Honey (Large)
Regular honey
Beeswax candle
Keychain

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]