Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Sugar Honey Honey (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:51 am
Psykgi Mentha

Oh hey! Even Psykgi knew about clover honey! She hadn't realized there was anything special about it, though! Now, she guessed she was going to.

She'd taken... steps... to make sure that Ma'am was otherwise occupied. Only a few roaches were actively with her today, communicating her location and general health to the rest of the swarm periodically. They were close enough to perform complicated maneuvers like that, but the perfume she had carefully dabbed under her wrists and below her neck was too much for the whole swarm to deal with.

Good.

With Ma'am much less than usual and better behaved, Psykgi sat down to have a fabulous snack of honey. Of course, she took some back with her - it was delicious and it was free.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:58 am
Psykgi Mentha

As promised, Psykgi returned to the adorable and probably deadly buzzbeast for a ride. However, the same perfume that kept her lusus off her back for the night also seemed to be an issue here:

She mounted him all right, but his antennae waved in an irritated way and the ride was... kind of awful. Around and around and around they went. Psykgi had surprising fortitude for such things, but by the end of it the honeyed snacks she'd enjoyed were threatening to come up.

"Sorry... urk...!" she managed, finding a place to sit down for a moment while everything settled back into place.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 am
Sephos Arbola

Honey. Sephos did like honey. He could smell it from a ways off, beyond the odor of trolls and oils and water. It attracted him like a bee to a flower, in part because the din of bloodfest was too much and the sweet smell was familiar.

He approached the table and picked up a buzzbeast, his awkwardness belying his more or less recent growth spurt. "Huh." he said, startled and unnerved when he was told that he had won. He hadn't intended to win anything. He took the buzzbeast candle when offered and fiddled with it nervously.

"Uh... Thanks." he said, flinching as a nearby booth made a sudden sound. "Right, look." he opened one of his many heavy bags and displayed it to Nictor. It was full of bags of seeds - mostly forest varieties but also garden seeds - of many different varieties.

"I'll trade these to yuh for that candle."

taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:27 am
Nictor's head snapped around a the whistle, worried someone was about to start a ruckus. He really did not need that right now. He especially didn't need possible combatants deciding that honey jars when broken are good for stabbing.

All he saw though was a purpleblood sashaying up to the counter, immediately putting Nictor on edge. It was the same purpleblood that Kolako cautioned him against that he promised not to involve himself with. He didn't think he wanted to either. The look to her face made him nervous. She was smiling but something about it didn't feel quite right. Kolako said this was a bad purpleblood, so this friendly act must be a ruse, making him more nervous. What could she possibly want from him?

What the purpleblood said made literally no sense though. Eyebrows climbed up and up while eyes grew to owlish proportions. What...what was happening right now.

He already didn't know what to do about this purpleblood. Kolako said to stay away from her, but he couldn't exactly run out on his own booth, and he couldn't tell a purpleblood to go away! But now she was talking about falling when she clearly did not fall, something about bandaids, and calling him her came? He couldn't not respond to the purpleblood, Kolako warned him about her which means she was dangerous, which meant that ignoring her was jsut as bad as talking probably.

The concern and distress was becoming visible on his face, the longer his brain stalled on making a response. so far his experience running a booth had been pretty nice, but this was anything but. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what the highblood wanted or what she was referring to, he did not like this at all.

Why couldn't she have asked something about the booth? He could have answered that easily!

"I-i-i ahh, I d-d-don't un-und----w-what?" Nictor stammered out, clutching his arms close to his front, fighting not the rub his palms on his thighs and mess up the paint. He wanted to leave the situation entirely but what could he do? He didn't understand and oh no he's just actually asked the purpleblood, in a very messy manner. She probably expected him to know and now things were about to get messy. Help.

ImaginationsParadise
still in a speedo cause that's when they talked :u

Taki-di

Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 pm
Hot and bored, Scorpa ditched her booth and decided to go look for some grub when something caught her eye. Was that-? Yes it was! Grinning wildly, the yellowblood changed courses and strutted on over.

"Well aren't you bee-utiful!" The siren smiled, clearly pleased. She had no recollection of this troll's name but was very happy that he and his friend were both showing their support. The troll gasped as she leaned forward to get a better look didn't seem to register that she was being pushy (or didn't care?).

"That looks fabulous! Do me!" Straightening up to show off her potential canvas for watermelon body paint to match his, the yellowblood failed to realize what her words could sound like to a passerby. Or was that intentional?

"How about right here?" She gestured to indicate a triangle right above her cleavage with a playful grin.

Okay that one had to be.

Taki-di
licks lips

quite uneventful
protect him!

Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm
Akkira is here for honey because her voice needs it.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:05 pm
After not picking up any honey from the tasting booth Akkira picks out one of the bees out of curiosity. "what's this?" She asked holding the bee up, she knew there was a ghost around nearby that could tell her, she could feel it. "It's a bee, it says 82 on it, I think that means you win a prize," The ghost explained in a bored tone. "you should probably ask the booth owner before you try asking stupid questions," a bored sound came from the ghost as they left.

"Yeah but what prize?" And who did she ask about what she won? She just wanted some honey for her tea to soothe her poor throat.  
quite uneventful rolled 1 100-sided dice: 92 Total: 92 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:24 pm
      Koko was so excited to see Mera. As she and Leeroi were both highbloods and they treated her well, she could definitely prove her mind wrong-- Not all highbloods were bad! Mera had always treated her pretty well, and the three of them made a good team back during the space ladder stuff. But, that was before she knew what she was. Before she knew how messed up everything was. She gave her a tired smile, nodding affirmatively. "Nictor's really fun to hang with!" She couldn't say he was the only reason she was still around other people, right now. Her gaze drifted some, remembering. "He's really dependable too. Look at all this stuff!!" She clenched her plushie tight to her chest, gesturing around her and nodding while an overly tight smile spread upon her face. She inched closer to Mera, pretending to whisper in her ear. "I'm super sure if you just ask him, el te dara algo! He'd give you something!"

Gl!tch~

Kolako hadn't been looking at Nictor. She'd been looking at the bustling figure of the purpleblood as she receded into the crowd. It was only when Nictor responded that she looked back at him, and her eyes fell to the hands now brushing against her own. Her eyes widened a little, but they fell soon after, not uncomfortable-- Just pained. It was a rare moment where her emotions bled out, but the sound of an arriving booth goer caught her attention. Her walls went back up, but her hands shifted and simply squeezed his own. She gave him a small smile. "Gracias. Thank you. It means a lot to me." Kolako quickly threw her arms around him, still holding onto the plushie, and gave him a big hug. She then released him and smiled before heading back to the back of the booth, picking one of the bees and getting a pretty high number surprisingly-- before continuing to watch the trolls approaching very carefully.

Taki-di

Kolako saw Eridia and immediately she somehow had tunnel vision. With narrow eyes, the tense troll leaped onto the booth's table and instantly put herself between the two. Kolako stared directly into Eridia's eyes, bristling and tense. She was just as painted as Nictor, and wearing a nice bikini from the booth over, but-- She hissed. "Leave. Now." Kolako was done attending to her. Her friend attacked her, attacked her lusus. She would not be forgetting that anytime soon.

ImaginationsParadise

Kolako wasn't nervous when the yellowblood first approached the booth. It was only when she started to get suggestive that Kolako strode over to her friend and stood next to her friend, offering her a fairly friendly smile and crossing her arms. "A-actually, I'm the one who painted it!" Kolako stated a little tensely, feeling wary of the other. For some reason, Nictor was prey to quite a few trolls these days. She didn't like that weird, gnawing feeling in her chest every time it happened. "So, if you want, te lo puedo hacer! I could do it for ya!" She hadn't been mean, after all. She was nervous, but if she was gonna be nice, she could... be nice too?

Doutei
      hoe best not push it

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Micillia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 12 Total: 32 (2-40)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:40 pm
Static Charge
Honey Tasting
20 - You glance over the recommendation put out and decide to try that, with maybe some extra put on your plate. You're hungry and you can only come by the snack spread once a day, so make the best of it, yeah? You take a bite and you might just be in love. It's delicious. You happily collect a jar of honey an a copy of the recommendation for your later snacking convenience.

Bee Happy
12 - You climb on and try to get settled, but the buzzbeast takes off before you're really ready. Seems he's a little too eager and you're paying the price. You yell to slow down and after a few shouts, the buzzbeast seems to hear you, adjusting immediately. You get a firm hold, but you're still a bit leery about the whole affair now. You enjoy a gentle glide before gratefully getting off when you're back to ground.

Static had the best honey of his life. It was like his tastebuds went on a wild ride, sending him on a ride that the bug must have gone as it stole pollen and nextor from various flowers and then processed it into a sweet liquid.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 am
As of 2am EST, rollover occurred!

Reminder, posts with a time stamp after 2am EST count towards Friday, the 24th! Tickets and updates to the front page will be made within the next hour or so. No changes to Hive Draw or Bee Happy will be made, but Honey Tasting will receive a new flavor for the day, heads up to anyone posting that wins a jar of honey that your specialty honey will not be buckwheat honey that is up currently!

I will update the front page and distribute tickets ASAP.

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:32 am
Raffle tickets for March 22nd go to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
nepsah

Micillia

DraconicFeline

Front page now updated with new honey of the day! The vendor has finally put on some shorts again and has a fresh coat of paint.

((I'll get my rp responses done when I wake up))  
quiet delegation rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:41 am
Kaldru returned to the honey-theme booth to play. He picked a bee first, inquiring after what he got for this one; it was such a simple little game, but it was enjoyable! He was delighted at his prize, as well; the pressed flowers were so pretty! It would go great in his play-hive back at home. He considered for a while what he wanted, then opted to beam the obvious choice at the booth owner.

"Can you match the ribbon to my color?"

Taki-di
his blood's #206888 ; w; can I get the last one with that for the ribbon?

quiet delegation

quiet delegation rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:46 am
Next, he did some nomming. Or, well, he was going to, but the busy crowds accidentally jostled the plate right out of his hand. After some pointed sulking and consideration of asking for something else, Kaldru simply decided to move on... even if he did love honey.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:01 am
Nictor stared at the greenblood a little blankly when he said "trade." It was a free prize, what did he mean trade for it? He wasn't handing the candle back, so Nictor guessed he wanted it but why-

Oh, Oh those were all seeds.

Nictor nibbled at his lip, considering what to do. He'd really like to get his hands on some seeds, but at the same time, everything available at the booth was free of charge if won in a game. It was supposed to be free. But the greenblood themself was requesting to trade. Nictor could try to say no, but that might offend him, and that wouldn't end well.

"I, uhh-, y-you don't h-have to," Nictor started. The greenblood wanted to though, unless it was some kind of trick? The yellowblood had noticed most trolls didn't bother with that kind of backhanded shenanigans with the vendors though. At least no one had so far. At least half the trolls didn't pay him any mind, which he was pretty much okay with.

Maybe it was like when someone helped Nictor and he got worried about what they might want in return? He used to be a lot more paranoid about that. He's also been doing better in the clumsy department. Maybe the greenblood just felt uncomfortable taking the prize? But then why did he play?

"Ah, s-sorry," Nictor apologized, wincing when he realized just how long he stood there thinking. "U-um, if y-you really wa---nt, do y-you have any d-desert s-species?

DraconicFeline

Nictor was a little surprised to see the yellowblood from Bikini Bootcamp that subjected him to a watermelon barrage. It made sense though, she had friends helping man the booth so she could take a break much like he did. Nictor was not expecting what she had to say though.

There was a tilt to her smile that set off some alarms, but the compliment seemed harmless enough. He offered his now normal nervous smile, hugging his arms close to himself. Kolako and Bee had liked it even if he wasn't entirely on board with it, though Bee just liked the colors. And, well, it was sorta nice hearing that stuff? He felt pretty weird about his body a lot these days, so hearing nice stuff made him feel a bit better about it.

He even perked up a little when she complimented the body paint. Kolako had been painting him up every day since he came back from Borrowed Brush, and to match the bikini, she'd done him up in festive watermelon colors. Similarly to how his spirits lifted when someone complimented Beehemoth, a similar fuzzy happiness kep his smile there, if not stronger.

"T-thanks, m-my friend did i-it. I-I'm n-n-not sure I sh-should tr-" Nictor started. He didn't want o offer for Kolako to paint up this girl since, well, she wasn't feeling the most social these days. He wasn't sure if she'd want to? but in the middle of trying to correct the other yellowblood, she pointed right at her chest, just above her bust, drawing a triangle leading down.

Nictor was not the most adept at social interactions, but he would not really be comfortable touching anyone he wasn't friends with. The specifics of the implications were lost on him, but he knew he was missing something.

"N-no, like I w-was s-s-saying, my f-fried does the-" At that moment, Kolako sidled up next to him. Nictor let out a relieved breath. Having her there would help steady him a bit, hopefully let him speak more freely, but she was handling it fine now. At least he didn't have to worry about directing the yellowblood to someone else but also trying not to bring Kolako attention she didn't invite. So, Nictor fell silent, glancing between the two, hoping all went well.

Doutei

quite uneventful

Taki-di

nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Oooh, a snack! Apibom was quite pleased to have gotten the crumbled bee-bread- they'd never had it before but it sounded delicious. Plus if the vendor said it would help them "grow big and strong" it was bound to be great, right? Right.

Prizes:

Necklace
Journal
Buckwheat Honey (Large)
Beeswax candle
Orange Blossom Honey (Small)
Sage Honey (Large)
Regular honey
Beeswax candle
Keychain

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]