Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:42 am
Elidae Bonbon, rolling for fireworks!

3 + 4 +

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:44 am

3 + 4 + 3 +

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:45 am

3 + 4 + 3 + 3 +

blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 am

3 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 +

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:48 am

3 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 4 +

blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:49 am

3 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 4 + 2 +

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Elidae Bonbon
My team is: Yellow!

Today's Score: 26
Total Score: 26

The opportunity to set off some fireworks herself had Elidae elated. Fireworks during Bloodfest was one of her favorite events! The yellowblood bounced during her briefing, eager to get her hands on those pyrotechnics. Once she made the clear, the girl immediately got to work on her show. Elidae wanted the biggest, the brightest, and the most dazzling of fireworks to light off. She grabbed some small ones, then for her finale, she grabbed a large one that

Elidae yelped when the fireworks were let off, but stood gaping up at the lustrous display. At the end, a large one exploded brightly in the night sky and look as if glitter rained down on those below it. So pretty!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:56 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A, F

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

"Hey handsome." Cerpin grinned at a small compact mirror, admiring the waxing job he'd just gotten for this event. He'd heard Forera was going to be in it and he absolutely had to try it too then. Getting his body hair free would hopefully make it easier to slather oil on later to make himself super shiny and dazzling to look at. Of course, he also needed to spruce up his wardrobe for this. Living in Chittentown had not really prepared him to do a summer time body contest in the beach city of Civisect. So he had to select a swimsuit wisely for this.

Obviously he picked a sparkly purple speedo. C'mon, everybody was going to be looking at him in it. He was ******** fabulous!

Yamashii

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:00 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Elidae Bonbon
My team is: [blood color] Yellow
My choices for today:[please choose 2] D and F

Effulgence Score:
Oleaginousness Score:
Tincture Score:
Deportment Score:

Elidae was a strong believer that if you had never experienced something and you had the opportunity, you should go for it So here she was, sitting in the back area for a body competition. Now, Elidae didn't have visible muscles. Beneath, she had built a bit from her daily work outs. But that was it. She never had many self esteem issues, but as she watched other participates walk around with abs on their abs, Elidae started to squirm nervously.

For once, it was nice to have someone else do her hair. Although, Elidae watched intently, opening then shutting her mouth when she spotted something amiss. The helpers seemed to know what they were doing and so Elidae sat back and tried her best not to fidget. When it came to decide on what to wear, she opted out of her usual clothing for something a bit more visible.

"Hmm... can't ever go wrong with a little extra glitter!" Her outfit definitely shined brightly under the backstage lights, but the style had a glam retro feeling. Perfect!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:52 am
DAY 2: MARCH 21st. It's a new day! Fireworks and Bodybuffing are now reset. Don't forget to take some choice pics before the week is up!

Quote:
=>RESULTS
TEENS
Day 1: Body Prep Results

A) Wax: It's hot! So hot! Once it cools down, though, you can feel just how wiggler-soft your skin has become. Under the slick topoleaginousness of wax, at least. (-2 Effulgence, +2 Oleaginousness)
B) Massage: Your muscles are so loose, and your skin so slippery. Maybe you should refrain from walking until you wake up a little more. (-2 Deportment, +2 Effulgence)
C) Prayer: Messiahs, Horrorterrors, Angels... If anyone out there is listening, please give me a sweet bod. You've got nothing to lose but the time spent doing this. (-3 Deportment)
D) Hair: What is your hair if not the frame to the masterpiece that is your body? The stage isn't the place to half-a** any part of your look. (+2 Deportment, -2 Effulgence)
E) Make-Up: Stage lights can be harsh. You don't want that oil sheen blowing out your face in photographs. (+3 Tincture, +1 Oleaginousness, -1 Effulgence)
F) Wardrobe: You gotta leave something to the imagination. (+2 Deportment, -1 Oleaginousness, -3 Tincture)

KIDS
Day 1: Oil Mixing Results

A) Horse Sweat: The exertion coolant of one of Alternia's most noble creatures.
B) Gerbil Milk: Considering how tiny these guys are, this stuff doesn't come cheap.
C) Applesauce: Delicious and amply provided to child Bloodfest volunteers. (+1 Kid Pointz)
D) Protein Powder: What's better than a buffed body? A buff buffed body. Buff squared.
E) Flower Petals: They don't exactly spread well in their natural state, but if you can get them to hold position, they make for a very... iconic look. (+1 Kid Pointz)
F) Mineral Oil: The bottle makes promises of health and beauty. However you can't tell if you're supposed to wear it or drink it. (+1 Kid Pointz)
G) Taurine: You asked an adult what taurine was. They said it's healthier if you don't think about it too much. (+1 Kid Pointz)
H) Nanners: A staple of breakfasts and snacktimes everywhere.

Horse Sweat + Protein Powder = Musclebeast Oil (+3 Kid Pointz)
Gerbil Milk + Taurine = NummCorp Super Juice (+3 Kid Pointz)
Flower Petals + Mineral Oil = Wiggler Oil (+3 Kid Pointz)
Nanners + Applesauce = Berry Jam (+3 Kid Pointz)

Quote:
=>DAILY CHOICE
BODYBUFFING DAY 2
Day 2 (TEENS+)
It’s time for oil! The younger trolls and volunteer drones have concocted some very interesting (fragrant, unusual, alarming) mixtures for you to try. Which combination will give you the brightest, most even shine? It’s time to find out!

A) Coconut Oil
B) Musclebeast Oil
C) Water
D) NummCorp Super Juice
E) Wiggler Oil (Dairah has unlocked the mysteries of Wiggler Oil! One of its qualities is increasing effulgence.)
F) Berry Jam (Tzofia has unlocked the mysteries of Berry Jam! One of its qualities is reducing oleaginousness.)

Day 2 (KIDS):
After your successful oil preparation, you realize that your services will certainly be needed in the application process of the slick oils. Other than one’s bare hands, there doesn’t appear to be a great boon of supplies around here for smoothing, wiping and sculpting the oil on the troll’s bodies (an important part of this competition)! So, it’s time to go gather some supplies. You’ve got time to search two places to get inspiration for materials you can use to give these champions their best look. Where do you go?

A) Janitor’s Closet
B) Scuttlebuggy Wash
C) Glass Museum
D) Beach
E) Gymnasium
F) Hardware Store
G) Showers
H) Salon

=>MAIN POST

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:11 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Kaldru Dajale
My team is: Blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] B, G

Applying the oil... Kaldru considered heavily exactly how that could be done. He didn't think hands would be terribly effective, would they? What else - sponges, maybe. Or a bucket to hold all that slippery stuff! Maybe some rags or something similar to smooth them down with. That in mind, he had to figure out where to get what he was after.

He decided on two unusual places; the showers had to have some kind of sponges or rags lying around, didn't they? And the scuttlebuggy wash - well, hopefully they had some nice, soft rags for buffing and smoothing. Those would be top notch supplies for applying oils, at least in the blueblood's mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:12 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My team is: Blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] F & A

Effulgence Score: +1
Oleaginousness Score: +1
Tincture Score: +3
Deportment Score: -2

It was time to collect some oil to combine for the perfect sheen. Eostre eyed the selection a bit hesitantly. She certainly didn't want to end up smelling poorly, but she needed that shine and glam to really show off her toned, muscular body. She selected the Berry Jam first, because it smelled the nicest. Some part of her told her this would be somewhat sticky, but surely combined with the coconut oil it would give her a smooth, healthy sheen. Just as the their bodies were intended to look. She felt confident with her choices of oils, and knew she would have a wonderful look, perfectly suited for her body.

She looked around at her fellow competitors, and noted a few familiar faces. A few girls she knew, while the Sirens were not a surprise, seeing Hemera among the competitors was. Also notable was a very buff tealblood woman she didn't know. Eostre had to talk to her!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:16 am
After the last attempt, Kaldru had been wowed by some of the other trolls' fireworks displays. He hadn't known there were really supposed to be so many! He felt a little ashamed of his attempt, but he would do better the second time. It was all quite pretty anyway, regardless of success or failures.  
quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:17 am
He found a nice space to begin setting up his mortars, somewhat away from the others. The air already smelled quite of sulfur of smoke, though he had to admit the scent wasn't exactly unpleasant; it was different, to be certain, but it wasn't bad. Not something he thought he'd enjoy smelling all of the time, but an interesting backdrop for a festival event.  

quiet delegation

quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:18 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Kaldru Dajale
My team is: blue

Today's Score: 7
Total Score: 18

Unfortunately, the child was a bit too distracted by the smells and contemplating all the different patterns and displays to notice when a drone came and mistakenly started the fuses on his set up. He was quite surprised when they began to pop off, but he did at least manage to scramble out of the way before taking a rocket to the eye! A rare spurt of anger bubbled up in his chest, but he swallowed it down; that wouldn't do, would it? It was just a mistake ...

Even if it ruined his set!  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces